South Park: What the Fuck Happened

I'll try not to make this a blogpost but the temptation to literally make a blog about this ala DeadHomerSociety was high, season by season and everything. Over the past month I accidentally began to marathon the entire series. It was a lot of fun going back to the early seasons I hadn't watched since SPstudios began streaming from their own servers. It was a lot of fun remembering the time when South Park had the feel of a webshow that was somehow on TV. As I got closer to the recent seasons I had a lot of hesitation. I had stopped watching the show before and by Season 16, because I had enough of how bad it had gotten. The show was clearly going downhill before then and it had gone so far down by S16 that I couldn't bother beyond that. But as I got closer to S16 on this extemporaneous marathon, I found myself enjoying some episodes and overall some seasons better than I expected, so I was encouraged to continue. This is a rough outline of my experience.

Simple and honest fun. Occasionally rare, gay, and retarded episode like Jakovasaurs. The "webshow" feel is obviously at its highest in Season 1 but that vibe continues on all the way till at latest Season 3. The movie still holds up.

Probably the peak of the show. As with The Simpsons, the label of immaculate peak quality ends with Season 6. Almost every episode in these seasons still gets rerun constantly on CC to this day. The style of direction from Season 4 and onwards shapes the show for the next several seasons.

Season 7 is very strong as is 8. When we get to Season 9, that's where everything seems to change. The season itself has a lot of good episodes but overall feels tired out. Even by the time it gets to the scientology episode, the problems are already noticeable.

10 and 11 are interesting because this is the last time Matt and Trey overtly try to make fun of their critics in episodes. 10 is very topical, which is all too common in the show now. That's not to say that South Park ever wasn't, but the way it presents the topic and covers a current event has changed and is less about small town problems in an absurd fashion and more about small town characters somehow being directly involved in every nationwide issue and traveling great distances all the time.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uab3uBSyqsE?t=113
freakonomics.com/podcast/is-migration-a-basic-human-right-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
archive.is/9v1tu
archive.is/aZsOc
archive.is/Z85gZ
twitter.com/deray/status/813489004733755392
youtube.com/watch?v=W_SxKaofbKo&t=1s
freakonomics.com/podcast/how-much-does-your-name-matter-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
youtube.com/watch?v=R9TWt_9ARrg
southparkwillie.com/SPinfo/ParkerAndStone.htm
emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/69th-nominations-list-v1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/2
12 is a serious mixed bag for having so many episodes that fall flat but manages to have decent ones worth seeing. The show's quality is overall down and the jokes and delivery is lacking. The direction has changed as well. The problem that starts here is that there are a lot of good ideas and jokes for many episodes that are overall flat that would work if executed better. 12 in particular marks the change in how they respond to feminism and women's issues and Wendy plots almost mirror Lisa Simpson plots to a lesser degree. There seems to be a me too with girl characters like the Queef sisters with T&P. With 13 and 14 especially is where entire episodes revolve around one joke and essentially go nowhere. I think the biggest kick in the balls was how CC handled the 200th episode two-parter. Matt and Trey's gambit was that they could use CC's continuing unwillingness to handle the muhammed-drawing issue to their advantage and base the main plot around it - they got backstabbed. I suspect that from 14 and onward, CC had greater influence over the show.

Seasons 15-17
The show is just plain awful at this point. There's only maybe a handful of decent but certainly not solid episodes. The three-parter at the end of 17 is strong but the road to it makes it not worth the trip. 15 has a decent and possibly meta two-parter that raised a lot of buzz around the time but will confuse the hell out of you with its tonal change. South Park in general starting from 16 was actually worse than how I remembered it. 17 marks the beginning of the 10 episode season format which is a bad sign for a show's longevity. The show is overall depressing to watch.

Seasons 18-20
These seasons were terrible for all the wrong reasons. Again, execution has become an issue with the show but what made these seasons the worst is the many missed opportunities. Starting with 18, the show starts a linear episode-by-episode continuous story format. The joke delivery has lost its punch and you're watching "plots" happen on screen. 19 in particular got a lot of hype around here countered by some interesting refutations. Overall the buildup in the season had terrible payoff. PC Principal does not fulfill what a lot of people claim he is to be. Part of what makes South Park interesting is that sometimes the satire is commentary, and if PC Principal factors into the same ongoing rules, Matt and Trey are actually approving of political correctness. As paraphrased from the end of the season, PC principal was misled by the season's villain and the town keeps him after all. Still there in S20, it means the status quo has changed and political correctness is there to stay in the town. The Ads thing came quite literally out of nowhere and seemed shoehorned into the last episodes. 20 was a nonsensical mess, politics aside. I've never seen the show filled with so much pointless filler to pan out the time. The whole season could have been done in 3-4 episodes if you cut out the filler and removed plots that went nowhere like the member berries. At this point the show lacks any semblance of joke delivery. The comedic timing is completely off and so its problems aren't even rooted in the plot, which the plot itself is a problem too.

Overall, everything feels forced now. I think the worst part is that people still see and follow the show as some kind of pretentious commentary that if followed makes them wise to current topics. While I admit it's kinda fun to think that South Park is like the jester that spouts wisdom behind nonsense and maybe it was, but when you're dependent on it and receive actual nonsense, you get people defending the last 3 seasons.

I thought that censored speech was part of the joke but I found the real version.

The closest thing that they did to criticizing BLM is making fun of the fuck the police mentality. Season 19 experimented with its satire. While subverting expectations is good for comedy in general, Satire is suppose to be a reflection of truth. In the NAMbLA episode, they said that it was only funny if you knew that NAMbLA is real. They tried too hard to be clever; but without social commentary, it is just absurdity without a punchline.

Season 20 was absolute cancer. They wasted an entire season of episodes to give a completely blue-pilled commentary on current political climate while presenting itself as biting commentary. PC Principal is just annoying and they only make fun of the overly sensitive aspect of SJWs. PC Principal consistently applied his rules allowing the boys to protest when a defining characteristic of SJWs is double standards and hypocrisy. The whole conflict of Season 20 was not by SJWs but trolls. In SP, the only real problem with SJWs is really fucking annoying. The SJWs in Yale episode of the Simpsons was a better commentary on SJWs. Despite not resolving the plot point of SJWs in Yale (like all of the other plot pints in the episode), it does accurately represent how the SJW ideas grew popular in colleges then the rest of academia minus the actually Marxist professors.

You have fags calling Skyrim red-pill for its fantasy race politics because that is really new.

Webm related talks about how toothless satire has become. With its disgusting left-wing garbage, I first assume that it meant that satire needs to be more preachy. However, it does make a point about how satire should be something that can be processed in the head and not just the joke being someone's mannerism.

Stop Linking that. STOP IT. It's a bitter old miserable lefty (From a Website of Miserable Old Lefties) who bitches that comedy isn't political enough.

Its his type of reasoning that made SNL, the cancer it became.

There is absolutely no way to save comedy in the MSM but the webm has a point. I only realized it after watching season 20 of South Park. Because satire requires some level of truth, it is impossible to make good satire while being a blue-pilled retard. Basically, satire hinges not having shit opinions.

I liked episode where Trump won instead of shilary. They obviously failed to do anything because their little faggot world was shattered and all of their plans were fucked over. Pathetic niggers.

I think the biggest thing southpark did to ruin itself was to become so topical. The show is literally nothing more than "hey you know that thing going on right now? Here's cartman/kyle bitching about it". While Trey and Matt have never been shy voicing their opinions through the show, now it feels like the characters are literally just one of them reading their political opinions in a silly voice. It's not funny, it's just preachy populist liberalism masquerading as edgy. The characters no longer feel real, the show isn't about 10 year old boys being 10 year old boys in middle of nowhere america, it's just political ejaculation.

Also the advertising is getting out of fucking hand. I know southpark always liked to reference and critique popular things (chinokomon, etc.), but now they're just using the show as ad revenue. The whole xbox vs ps4 thing was fucking ridiculous, and during the PC principle crap characters kept referring to products and websites by name while telling you to watch out for sneaky ads. Ironic advertising is still fucking advertising, fuck off Matt and Trey.

It was always this way. Although they made fun of that and of preaching via cartoons. But not its a parody of itself like simpsons while in simpsons liza was never wrong from season one and now she is just insuferable cunt. Nothing really changed. They just progressed in oblivious direction.

Paying for wife`s son is not cheap, you know.

Well, they did an episode called "Simpsons did it". They are just following the path already paved.

I could see the butthurt leaking from the episode with a lot of characters acting out of character.

The boys stop acting their age a long time ago.

I generally agree, 1-3 was great for being sloppy fun, 4-6 was a good mix of topical and vulgar, and 7-9 was their best time for being topical. Around season 9 it starts to get tired out. Everything 10 forward it basically starts to be "safe liberal ideas with an edgy vernier." It went from being an imageboard to being reddit. I would be surprised if it ends up turning into rick and morty

I also notice how earlier seasons focused on the extended cast and towns folks, but now it seems to center around the marsh household

well put. It's pretty much a liberal news aggregator in the form of a cartoon

Their lapses in joke delivery is spot on. It's something people take for granted in SP and when it's missing it takes a while for people to realize it's gone, and once you do you can see how bad the show has gotten.

PC Principal is the biggest mistake and biggest missed opportunity in the show's history. If handled by Matt and Trey when they started and still had balls, they would have not hesitated to have a neon-haired SJW dyke screaming buzzwords, slogans, and committing constant acts of hypocrisy. And we wouldn't have needed to make the SJW dyke a recurring character. All anyone would need is a solid episode of south park suffering from SJW dykes and their betacucks and how they resolve it, but nope. Instead what we got was a half-baked dudebro caricature who is treated as a misunderstood red herring who saves the town and maybe even the world. It really does seem like Matt and Trey went from making fun of political correctness in the 90s to redeeming it in the 2010s. Even when they introduced PC Principal there was a throway joke about how being PC is back. But instead it's back for good, in South Park.

I think the worst offense is when PC Principal tries to work out school problems using SJW logic and you can see a golden opportunity for an SJW joke, but instead he solves the issue in a way an actual person being PC wouldn't and the you're left with another flat joke. Even when this inconveniences a student, it benefits the plot. There's zero payoff to his character, especially when he is needed in the end with the sudden Ads plot starts in the last episodes of S19 and all he does is punch the villain. Can it get any more forced when they have to make him be the hero at the end and do something no one needed him to do - force the ending that way?

The mishandling and cucking in politics aside, internet trolls is an outdated topic even for TV. They were late to the internet memes party in that internet cash episode in 2008, along with all of TV broadcasting. That was almost ten fucking years ago. Probably the worst part about the season was the troll plot going nowhere even before election night. I know their claim to fame is that they can make an entire episode in a week like how children perceive new episodes get made, but sometimes writing things out and making sure what you write has a point and doesn't suck pays off.

I think it was the child abduction episode where they stopped acting like children but it wasn't until the next season where that became the norm. It was funny for a bit to see them mocking their parents but the tradeoff wasn't worth it because you lose the south park kids who say naive and inappropriate things all the time.

You know shit's fucked when even tumblr can nail down what's wrong with it.

*Reddit
DISREGARD THIS, I SUCK COCKS

Nailing down what's wrong with the ideology behind it and nailing down why it's not funny or entertaining anymore aren't the same thing. I mean that cap isn't wrong but that's not why the show sucks.

>thinks a talk about political satire is too political

Do you need a safe space for that trigger?

Yeah, that cap is more about someone explaining why South Park is a crutch for fence-sitters on an issue and not really about the show. A lot of "lol everyone is dumb but me" neutral people look to south park on how best to form their position on an issue. That in itself is annoying but the show has gone downhill apart from that. I wish in a way that that problem was the only problem with South Park but it's become a symptom than anything else.

They aren't completely wrong, people taking politics too personally is why the parties are so balkanized, and why people are treating Trump like the apocalypse. They always occasionally played it like anyone who cares is dumb but I don't think it's until really recently that they've started doing that full time.

Purely political satire is usually as funny as a clown painting. If you want pure political satire, you get newspaper comics.

Like I get that shallow satire is shallow satire and therefore not funny, but satire is HUMOROUS.

The most informative and accurate things are generally not funny. And Political satire is usually the most shit because its only funny to people who agree with it anyway:

that was a great thing about the stick of truth
the boys actually felt like kids playing a silly game

I miss that in the show so much that the game felt like a breath of fresh air. But then it was so painfully short that it was hardly worth $20. Obsidian barely got any money to work on that thing.

test post because Holla Forums errored

Kind of makes me wish for more episodes like that. Like the one where they stay up to catch the new trailer for Terrence and Phillip or Casa Bonita.

I just got bored of South Park after a point. It wasn't even that I thought it had gotten bad. It just got old.

Good satire makes people laugh then makes people think. Saying that Trump won because of Nazi nostalgia grapes is not insightful. Connecting Trump's rise and victory to nostalgia isn't a joke but just an opinion. Making the older ones into Nazi doesn't make sense because Nazis were German. Notice how Nazis and the KKK were treated interchangeably in political cartoons. What witty commentary does calling Trump a Nazi give? This webm is funny because the situation is absurd and why it is absurd makes sense. The idea that a Trump supporter would be persuaded by a feminist paper is absurd and how people write long rants like these actually indulging themselves instead of actually persuading the people that they need to persuade. Matt and Trey just took a conjecture and add an absurd situation without making a point. The big reveal in the future atheist episode was a reference to how the three big Abrahamic religions were essentially fighting over small differences of the same god.

Once Trump won IRL, they dropped their facade of being neutral. Prior to that, they made fun of both sides with Hillary being unable to get people excited to vote for her and Trump being inexperience in politics. Now, they act like the lost of the first female president was terrible.

His character is just really fucking annoying and he takes the plot to annoying directions. Season 19 was somewhat okay with it being the only show that was willing to shit on (at least) part of BLM. I had deep disgust when I found out that they plan to keep the PC Principal character. In almost every episode that he is in, he plays an antagonistic role but it never gets resolved against his favor. It seems like South Park is only willing to depict SJWs as really annoying rather a source of genuine harm.

Well they are, they're far too self loathing and cannibalistic to be much of a threat on their own, the danger comes from media trying to endorse their shit and turn people into SJWs. People that demoralized are only as dangerous as the group that's turning them. Also
From what I remember he became more and more of a powerless bitch throughout the last season. Didn't Garrison make him suck his balls off screen or something?

I wouldn't fucking know. I couldn't finish Season 20.

They are very harmful because the media is very sympathetic to them. They get people fired, ruin people's lives, destroy culture, destroy science, lead people astray, etc. I don't understand what you mean by they are harmless.

I mean the media is the danger, not the SJWs. The SJWs are just an instance of the danger, not the source, and within a decade they probably won't be that either. You think the bosses firing employees are SJWs, or scared of SJW filing the complaints? No, they're scared of how they and the company will be portrayed by the media if they don't abide.

Very well put user, but was satire paradox really necessary?

It is like saying the knife is the problem not the guy stabbing you with the knife.

I guess not. My first reaction was disgust because it implied that everything has to be Family Guy level heavy-handed messaging. However, South Park season 18 made me realized that Matt and Trey forgot how to make satire and started to make jokes that only make sense in the context of the show's continuity.

Are you saying the media is the knife or the stabber?

Unless the media is playing 4D chess, it is the knife. SJWs are the ones that picks targets and the media does the damage.

Well it's not the media, but the people in charge of the media, but yeah that's my point. You think SJWs have this support for no reason? You think they're smart enough to get said support on their own?

This is so intelligent I can't believe it came from Holla Forums.

This really made South Park disgusting and hypocritical in my opinion. All season long they used Douche & Turd as nicknames for the candidates harkening back to their "Vote or Die" episode where elections are seen as pointless. Then the real election doesn't go their way and they, along with everyone else on TV, become massively outraged that it didn't go the way they wanted. Everyone who was so sure Hillary would win was caught in an echo chamber and instead of rethinking their assumptions they blame Russia or nostalgia.

The real gift of the election was exposing how immature and bitter the "Love Trumps Hate" crowd really is. Like the other user said, satire only works by pointing out the absurd. Calling Trump a Nazi Klansman controlled by memberberries is neither witty nor adds any insight to the situation. Hillary has been in the public eye as long as Trump, why is he the nostalgic choice anyway? Because he's a MAN and therefore should concede to a woman? Where was this angle in previous election episodes? South Park has been utterly hoisted by its own petard.

1) Let's just assume that SJWs are more of the knife than the stabber. Both a knife and a stabber are needed for a stabbing to happen. Whether you are pro-gun or anti-gun, it is stupid to call a gun harmless.
2) It isn't without reason. Their ideas are appealing to certain people like rich douche college kids.
3) If you need smarts to get support, nations would be ruled by rocket scientists.

They're not the knife. They're the stabber if the stabber was paid off and then given a knife by a third party.
When were college students opinions ever this important before though? They were always noted sure, but never this validated.
Retards don't just get control of nations, it's almost always someone else who puts them there, it's the same here.

Not the user you were talking to but I just thought SJW's were useful idiots for the elite to use to divide people.

It's funny about the gender part. Because there was a video done by a college where the genders of Trump and Hillary were reversed and people hated the male Hillary and thought female Trump was better.

I've heard they're not gonna try to satirize Trump anymore because they claim that "real life has become satire."

Here is a sample of the video in question, they did the entire first debate, but sadly it's hard to find the entire debate posted.
Some listeners compared MaleHillary to a used-car salesman, especially at the part with the buy my book(it's towards the end), while FemaleTrump to a stern but loving teacher that wants the best out of you.

Lot fucking good, it did to them, out there.

At this point, portraying Trump as a villain is annoying. Trump is an idiot who's woefully out of his depth. Only hardcore Trumpers deny it now, and the focus on Trump being some new Hitler is covering up the hurtful truth: Our political process is fucked up. The left is fucked up. The right is fucked up. Both of them are so busy with stupid bullshit that it allowed Donald Trump to become President of the United States.

Right now, anything about Trump, either good or ill, is a distraction to keep them from turning the mirror on themselves.

The problem with insightful political commentary is that it requires that the satirist actually be knowledgeable about the various differing sides, that they are in tune with culture enough to understand what is going, and that they have a platform and a means to speak of these things unhindered. As OP pointed out, there was a time when South Park was allowed to do almost anything they wanted, and that was when it was at its best, but at a certain point, it became Comedy Central's Simpsons. Something sanitized, safe, and unchallenging.

It's all very "use it or lose it", in a way. Matt and Trey became unwilling or unable to use what they had, and they became out of touch, limp-wristed, and spineless in their approach to social and political commentary.

Which brings me to this post
It's partially right that South Park used to approach everything very cynically, but this idea that they are some kind of cynical fence-sitting safespace belies the poster's biases in a big way. As if they are so worked up and simply trying to say in far too many words "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR CARING ABOUT [Insert SJW bullshit agenda] SO MUCH!!"

In their eyes, South Park is guilty, as much of media is, of not using its platform to tackle the big issues and using its voice to mock those who oppose the "real" problems. Their misuse of the word "reactionary" speaks volumes to the kind of hysterical faggot they are. In reality, the problem is that South Park, as a show, has become unwilling to call out anyone but the easiest targets (celebrities). Even when faced with the endless clown parade that is modern identity politics, they stick to safe, inoffensive territory.

If you follow the comment chain, I was replying to the idea that SJWs are harmless. I really didn't mean anything more from my analogy. I'm more inclined to believe in a serendipitous conspiracy than a x control everything theory.

Colleges are businesses and students are customers. While tailoring to these brats, the whole academia changes with it to give it validity. You also have actual Marxist professors, professional victims, and liberal cucks. Comics got cancered up the quickest because of the self proclaimed "creative trust fund babies".

Instant-runoff voting. Anyway the political system isn't broken because Trump got elected; it is broken because he was the best possible choice. It is funny that most people's suggestions to fix the system after Trump's election benefits the Democrat party.

The Green party is also cancer.

SJWs are insecure and need to validated constantly.

I think that it has something to do with only seeing what the MSM is showing them rather than them losing their balls.

In the 1960s.

I've heard before that most of the people protesting the war in the 60s were closer to middle aged, and opinions of the college crowd were more mixed than nostalgia says, according to polls at the time. Does anyone have any proof either way? Also, it sucks to have to ask, but this sort of historical modification is fucking endemic.

My sides. That can't be real.

And by real, I mean they couldn't have possibly used this as an actual ad, could they?

Literally ends with the logo of the Onion.

I didn't reach the end. Stopped midway to giggle like a little girl.

Its kinda hard to be funny when the satire is exactly the same as reality.

for south park, I think it was long enough.

did bother me how they cut some of the things in the trailer, like the graveyard, the other cliques/groups, the crab people fights, but I don't know how much longer the game would have been with those.

The big issue is that Trey & Matt have kept this show going longer than it needed to, and since they're typecast as doing this show they'll never be able to do anything else.

They've become more and more openly conservative as time goes on, too. They loved Dubya hard, they probably caught flak for insulting George "I kill unarmed teens" Zimmerman, and they more or less took Gamergate's side, denied Zoe was harassed(phone records prove it happened), and basically said Breitbart was honest. I'm genuinely surprised they hate Trump, I thought they'd be kissing his butt.

Oh and the Imaginationland episode.

The character choices were also shit. It was clear it was sticking in whoever the cats wanted but they had some dumb choices. Ledger Joker instead of the real Joker? Jem, one of the worst cartoons ever made? Fuck me, it's like they popped in whoever google image search turned up images of.

I sometimes wonder why political cartoonists have such a poor understanding of politics and history. Slaves couldn't vote, as they weren't citizens… and at no point did any state have a population of 40% slaves.

I thought they hated him and made fun of him repeatedly early in the Bush era?

That cartoon would've made marginally more sense if it was about the 2/3rds compromise.

Sometimes and can't understand how people are so stupid/ignorant. They have to be doing it on purpose.

Only thing that makes it worse is how many prefer to call that trilogy the best episodes in the series. It was everything wrong with Family Guy but multiplied x 10.

What?
How is this evidence of them being more conservative?
When did any of this shit happen in the show? Are you just trying to bait people?

This plebbitfag is correct in identifying the symptom, but, being a shit eating plebbitfag, is completely off the mark in regards to the root cause.

Yes, South Park has become notorious for being ground zero for the modern "enlightened centrist", "just let everyone do everything", "everyone is dumb but me" apathetic fence sitter or libertarian types. People who just want to stay out of politics, have no spine, or just don't want the responsibility of backing a major political stance have used the show to validate their "neutrality" while making themselves feel intellectually superior for doing so.

The problem is that that isn't what Matt and Trey are, they very very clearly have stances on things and are using "centrism" or "making fun of everyone equally" as a front to avoid having to take responsibility for a possibly confrontational political stance or even worse to act as propaganda wherein they create a false level playing field when in reality one "side" is clearly stupider and more destructive than the other. A perfect example of this is the Goobacks episode: despite literally everything the anti-Future-illegal-aliens people complain about being completely justified and actually going on, they are the ones who are portrayed as over the top laughable caricatures and the subject of all the the ridicule. Meanwhile, the people who are pro-Future-illegal-alien are portrayed as perfectly reasonable and level-headed despite the fact that what they are advocating for is destroying their society all for the sake of cheap labor, shallow convenience, and the chance to feel morally superior through parasitic altruism. This was so effective that "DEY TOOK ER JERBS" became a fucking meme to mock people who had serious concerns about illegal immigration effecting their livelihoods, even though in the actual episode they DID take their jobs. To this day the left's response that illegal aliens are hurting the job economy is still "lol then you're a loser git gud faggot".

There were signs of this peppered throughout the show, but after the election the veil was completely lifted and could never be put back on. There really is nothing more blatant than

>"Lol aren't both sides just so fucking stupid you guys? It really sucks for us logical, rational, moderate people to have to choose between two equally bad options haha, right? …WAIT WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR LITERALLYHITLER? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR THE OTHER ONE! OH MY FUCKING GOD EVERYTHING IS FUCKED NOW

It also retroactively highlighted that despite their pretense of "making fun of everyone" their mockery of Hillary was just as toothless and sanitized as any other mainstream outlet. There was no mention of her decades long history of corruption, incompetence, and moral bankruptcy, only low ball jabs about her being uncool, a wet blanket, and wooden. While Trump was of course simultaneously an oafish buffoon and the antichrist who no one had any reason to vote for beyond making the US the number one exporter of Jewskin lampshades.

For the longest time they put off displaying clear stances on things, but eventually it came to a point where they couldn't do that any more. There were too many questions that demanded direct answers. This isn't unique to South Park, they were just able to pull off the facade the best and for the longest time. CNN has rightfully earned the reputation of perhaps the most despised shill news organization on the planet, and they did that because they spent tons of effort into appearing moderate despite sucking more Democrat cock than Marilyn Monroe. Tons of people say they hate lefty talk show pundits like John Oliver, Samantha Bee, or Trevor Noah… then turn right around and say that Jon Stewart was much more admirable and genuine than them. Even though he's the one who taught them every slimy trick they use. He was just much better at hiding it so people wouldn't notice.

Appearing to be a genuine moderate or a centrist is the perfect mask to hide ulterior motives. No one wants to be a radical or extremist, they want their view to be the perfectly rational balanced view that everyone will eventually agree on. Wishy-washiness and apathy are indeed a pretty big problem amongst millenials, but an even bigger one is others using that as a cover to avoid having to say what they actually believe or to shift the Overton Window more towards their side.

Here's an example: some Berkeley students were interviewed after Ann Coulter's speech was canceled about how they felt in regards to the decision.

youtu.be/Uab3uBSyqsE?t=113

One guy in particular makes no uncertainties in stating that he was glad she was prevented from speaking and that free speech is used as an excuse to protect speech that it shouldn't extend to. However, when specific questions like "where should the line for hate speech be drawn at" and "is violence justifiable for political reasons" he starts dancing around the questions as if he's caught between both "sides" though in essence they require a fairly straight forward or even a yes or no answer. Taking his previous statements to their logical conclusion, he clearly thinks hate speech is whatever he or someone he defers his morality to considers offensive and that violence is definitely an acceptable tactic when dealing with political opposition. He doesn't want to be the one to stick his neck out and say that, but if someone else did it he would totally be on board with them.

tl-dr; Presenting yourself as a "moderate" or a "centrist" often says more about how you want people to view you rather than what you actually believe. South Park went to shit because it was preoccupied with being "centrist" and "making fun of everyone" even when it blatantly contrasted with reality or the creators' own beliefs.

You know I can forgive it somewhat back in the day mainly because I hate most Republicans and Demcrats. But, to be completely neutral in this day and age is retarded.

I don't think anyone is truly neutral, just either apathetic or completely apolitical. Mostly apathetic.

And then they revisited the topic and went full mexicans did nothing wrong with The Last of the Meheecans in Season 16. The episode was so fucking stupid that describing it is a chore. Butters takes playing border patrol versus mexicans too far with the boys and LARPs as a mexican among actual mexicans for days,causing mexicans to return to mexico after making them reminisce about their shit country. Then (again, this is how the south park creators view this) this somehow leads to economic destabilization where illegal mexican labor inexplicably was essential to the US functioning and the government tasks the border patrol with stopping the mexicans from returning. Meanwhile mexico is shown to be some kind of lavish old colonial style paradise. Two things: It's never explained why they left their colonial paradise. What happened to the stereotypical rednecks wanting their jobs back?

It's a habit with these guys to do an episode embedding their views well enough only to revisit the topic later down the line and cuck out completely. Maybe being an aging fence-sitter crypto-liberal causes your comedic edge to deteriorate completely.

Even though what you said was completely precise, it's also so much of an understatement of their overly generous portrayal of her. They have characters in this past season go full writer's voice and explicitly defend voting hillary by saying that at least she has political experience. Literally the only time they have her do something negative is when she repeats her staff's recommendation of rebutting garrison-trump with a, "my opponent is lying" line and shoot for a farcical scenario where garrison tries to say he's the wrong choice and thus because she calls that a lie, the opposite is true - but that's it. That's the only time she does something wrong, a fuck-up. Hillary's corruption and real character was an untapped reservoir of what could fuel more than entire episode (going by their format) of content. Instead we got a coldly stale composed generic politician character. And even for the political novice that doesn't know anything, that's fucking boring.

The sad part is that even if they wanted to cuck out they could have wrote the last few episodes better by explaining garrison winning as a result of her being such a complete fuck up. Even sadder is all the real-to-life topical inspiration is there to utilize. Ideally and how I envisioned South Park doing this with the fence-sitter attitude in mind, they could have kept garrison's original persona of Trump from S19 going into S20, meaning without the defeatism, and have S20 segments about Hillary being her fucking up so bad that it lets garrison-trump win. They could have easily taken that approach and no one would know who they really wanted to win and in South Park style - hell, comedically. Garrison-Trump could have been the exact caricature we saw in S19 through S20 and all they had to do was portray Hillary scheming, fucking up, lashing out, botching more schemes, and so it would be comedically clear that he won because she is such a fuck up.

They became oil drillers and had children. Always ruins comedy writers.

They have children?

Trey is on the opposite end of that spectrum. Not sure about Matt.

Courtesy of the intellectual fetishists at Holla Forums

You could have left it as tumblr and we would have thought it was a joke.

Very well put user, and Goobacks is a good example, but the most obvious way you can tell they're in no way neutral is how nu-Kyle is basically the voice for their views (specifically more so now in the last 3 or 5 seasons) and is basically just a preachy soapbox with some hamfisted speech to give and telling the characters and the audience what to think, instead of making everyone want to think using their own minds, views and stances. Overall, it can be said that Shit hit the Fan for the show quite some time ago, but as of the last 3 or 4 seasons when they decided to tackle SJW shit, well, one can say the Shatner hit the Jet Engine now.

This too.

Any chance they'll turn it around and make it return to its better days?

About the same that the simpsons will.

this is like 3.4 anthony burches

They realized that their stupid format in season 20 was a mistake so they might not stretch a plot to an entire season.

He must have been a real beefcake.

They also just suck at making topical jokes.

I still remember that damned episode where they tried parodying Inception. They based the episode around a parody rant about the movie they came across rather than watch the movie. So they couldn't do any jokes based on what happened in the movie.

Yeah that was a tad revealing that the writers couldn't step outside themselves and see the humor in Hillary.

I've said it a thousand times, and I'll say it a thousand more because people never seem to learn. Here, lemme put it in big letters for your benefit.

THEY WERE ALWAYS CUNTS. THEY WERE ALWAYS DISHONEST SHITLIBS. IT'S JUST THEY'VE ABANDONED ALL PRETENSE. THEY DIDN'T GET WORSE, YOU JUST GOT WISE TO THEIR SHITTY TRICKS.

No, they pretty implicitly got worse.

At the VERY least from a comedy angle. Gone are episodes like the one where they just want to see a terance and phillip trailer so they do a bunch of crap. Or if there is a episode like that its dull as fuck.

They also didn't tackle issues all that BIG. They stayed away from politics most of the time. Kept it lower brow on just pop-culture targets, but as a result, it never felt as obnoxious now.

It DID get safer, it got less funny, and got allot more blatantly current.

Like with the heist movie parody episode that had McCain and Obama. They made it not be political by avoiding trying to lampoon anything about McCain and Obama the real individuals.

Same thing was done with That's My Bush, which wasn't trying to parody Bush, but rather was parodying sitcoms with each episode being a parody of a sitcom trope.

They've taken to injecting their politics into the show so they end up with certain jokes becoming off limits.

Not really.

see and make your own conclusions

Hell, I was starting to wonder if I had imagined it.

Anybody who didn't expect them to go full Shitlib back in the Trayvon Martin episode has to blame himself.

I'm somehow the only person I know to have seen it.

Well put

The closest thing that we got is Boondocks mentioning Trayvon Martin in neither a positive or a negative light.

I've heard of that show but never seen it. Is it any good?

It has its moments. It's like a cross between Tim & Eric and those live action segments from the good seasons of South Park.

Unfortunately I'm fucking exhausted and can't contribute meaningfully but I just wanted to pop in and say what a quality thread this is.

Not just for Holla Forums but for all of Holla Forums.

Don't make posts like this. This kind of shit is what ruined 4/co/ before the SJWs.

There aren't enough Black people in South Park to shit on BLM.

Are you gonna trust a jew after he stabs you in the back?

what a dumb post

These are both extremely intelligent posts. You guys should review stuff more often, god damn.

Maybe Matt & Trey eventually succumbed to the surrounding political atmosphere in Southern California. Maybe it's their staff that's cucked and the showrunners are too old and tired to object.

Here's a question: for a year overflowing with political drama that South Park managed to avoid almost entirely, where was the expy for Bernie Sanders? Wikileaks? Would the existence of a person or force that highlighted how shitty Hillary was utterly destroy their narrative? It's hard to believe all the satire in the show was newspaper-comic-tier because they wanted to spend more time on a Finland plot that went in circles.

Zimmerman is a malevolent fat fuck that took advantage of Florida's corruption to murder an unarmed teen. Go ahead and lump me with everyone you hate because I don't think all blacks have it coming to them. The episode in question was done well because it at least had a comedic angle.

You are fucking retarded.

Innocent happy baby Trayvon was skipping while humming a merry tune along the road from the candy store with his Arizona Iced Tea™ and Skittles™ in prominent display, songbirds tweeting happy birdsong around his head.

Meanwhile, a horridly obese man emerged from the forest in full Klan regalia, waving goodbye to his fellow Tea-Party racist republican NRA members after another rally to promote rape culture against womyn and minorities. "Great meeting, you guys!" he shouted as he waved behind him. The man removed his Klan hood to reveal the hideous face of none other than George Zimmerman; his blond hair, pale white skin, and swastika tattoo in prominent display.

Suddenly, the evil tiny-dicked white NRA racist spotted innocent Trayvon playing with the happy animals in a scene reminiscent of Bambi. Enraged, the racist Zimmerman phoned the police. "BIPPITY BAPPITY YIPPITY YAPPITY YEAHAAWW TARNATION Y'ALL DE'RES A GODDAMN NIGGER IN THESE PARTS" he screeched at the operator while waving his Confederate flag. "I'M GONNA SHOOT ME A GODDAMN COON SKINNED NIGGER"

"No, please, don't do that you racist!" the 911 operator cried! "I am giving you a legally binding directive not to leave your gas-guzzling global warming causing rapist car with confederate flag and Romney 2012 bumperstickers! Spare that sweet, innocent little boy!"

But the racist small dicked white NRA member Zimmerman had no mercy in his heart when he murdered poor baby toddler like jolly Trayvon with his tiny-dicked compensation assault pistol. Flashes of MLK Jr and a thousand slaves being whipped flashed through Trayvon's mind to the chorus of angel choir as he ascended into heaven, while Zimmerman and the racist cracka ass police danced around Trayvon's corpse firing guns into the air like Yosemite Sam.

Knowing Zimmerman would need evidence in his favor for crimes they weren't going to charge him for, the racist police helped Zimmerman fake head injuries to make his story convincing.

There was a Wikileaks episode. It reduced it to a horrible gossip rag run by Lemmiwinks's evil brother who told all of South Park's citizens' dark secrets for shits and giggles.

You can't flimflam the Zimzam, my friend.

Interestingly enough, the Trayvon case isn't recognized by enough people as a precursor to GamerGate. The MSM falsified, lied, fabricated, and misrepresented a ton of evidence and did everything in their power to cover their asses when it started becoming overwhelmingly apparent that the narrative they'd poisoned the public with did not hold up under basic investigation and scrutiny.. so they backed the ignorant angry protesters to cover their asses instead of owning up to their moronic mistake.

They chased ratings and sensationalism and yellow journalism over boring truth and facts, and when push came to shove, they hurled a brick through the nearest 7-11 window and screeched "BURN THIS MOTHA' FUCKA' DOWN!!!" and then slunk away.

Watching the commentary on that episode about how they consider people saying illegal immigrants steal their jobs are just bitching and have worthless jobs in the first place, but tack on a littel, "I guess it sucks if you really lost it though," almost passive aggressively. THey are faggots.

For once, I really hope you are new.

I'm not him, but I do think Zimmerman is an "upstanding citizen protecting the neighborhood" as people here describe him. Sure the media did definitely portray him very dishonestly for money, but he's done a lot of questionable and violent shit after the Trayvon case. This doesn't mean he should have been found guilty (he shouldn't), just that there wasn't a case for murder in that circumstance. Not to mention he shouldn't have gotten out of his car. Stand your ground is another issue, but even with that he probably wouldn't be convicted.

what episode of lazytown is this

And he draws the same face on everybody.

And Treyvon was a fucking crazy thug who was coming home with the appropriate ingredients to make a type of drug that makes you psychotic and angry.
And he read how to make it. Because he asked about it on his facebook. On which he also joined a fight club and said he wanted to beat random people up.

Just no. Regardless of Zimmerman it was a very black and white case overall….Or at least Hispanic and Black.

Of course it's real, it's the Onion.

You can't make any assumptions though about how he acted during the situation. It's still circumstantial. To what extent was he under the influence at the attack?
You're also leaving out the fact Zimmerman has been shown to be violent, which is also circumstantial like yours, and changed the story about what happened repeatedly, which isn't circumstantial.
sage, this is offtopic

Most evidence in these sorts of cases are. Also which evidence showed him to be violent?

This is what Liberals actually believe.
freakonomics.com/podcast/is-migration-a-basic-human-right-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
These assholes don't respect how every country in the world has a concept of citizenship. There are also sanctuary cities that don't enforce immigration laws. Illegal migrants don't pay taxes and they undercut citizens by working below legal amount. Liberals are unwilling to look at demographic differences as a factor in the success of integration like with the migrant crisis in Europe.

kek

This is why most adult cartoons and late night comics/comedy central anchors are boring as shit. They can almost never express anything sincere because they lack the earnestness to treat their viewers in an honest manner. They're hiding in a guise of "lol we don't care." All the comments ITT about them being edgy centrist fence sitters are correct, and really it mirrors whats going on over in the rick & morty thread about how flaccid and philosophically impotent rick's nihilism is

Kyle and Stan are basically Lisa from the Simpsons or Brian from family guy, or perhaps even Rick from R&M. They're the author's own self inserted mary sue whose there to tell everyone "You're all idiots but I'm too cool to care." John Stewart is a live action example, as is Bill Maher. That's what gets me is that these industrial cock inhalers really do think that adding lip-curdling sarcasm makes them profound. There is nothing witty about reading a strawman of your opponent's position with a snarky inflection. There is nothing profound about reciting your own position with smug condescension.

Some of the daytime CalArts shit cartoons will occasional give an heartfelt message, but it's almost always something really passe like "no bullying play nice." You'll almost never see a strong conviction earnestly expressed in western animation (or even live action comedy) nowadays

This is why I don't like Hot Diggedy Demon. He still thinks that it is cool to not care about anything.

This video has a point. A non-American making fun of America is more smug ridicule than self-reflection.

Worrying about media representation and implications poisons the mind. Characters can't represent themselves but represents something in real life. Also, a single situation is indicative of how the author views all under that umbrella.

It's also worth mentioning the SJWs at places like GDC usually revel in the same deconstruction and subversion that fuels shows like south park. They're different sides of the same postmodern coin. Neither of them build up any kind of actual virtue, they just chide at institutions they hate

I didn't mean that. I meant that people would complain that a writer make a Muslim character a terrorist by saying "Are you saying that all Muslims are terrorists?" and people can't actually tell stories anymore without dodging certain uncomfortable truths.

Ah, misinterpreted your comment. In that case, I agree. A good example of this is in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle and the gang they meet in a bad area is mostly white thugs. Skip to 0:37 for the moment I'm talking about. There's 3 white guys and 2 blacks because diversity reasons. Now google image search "newark gangs" and see what really comes up

Harold and Kumar movies are also a great example of this. All the cops are racists, all the rednecks are violent or pathologically religious, all of the blacks are upstanding citizens, and all the white people are paranoid about terrorism because they're "HUR DUR TOO STUPID TO TELL INDIANS FROM A-RABS!"

It's not postmodernism's fault, these faghots have abused it and basically did the same thing to it that depressive faggots did to nihilism. It's just a way to frame and understand philosophies but these faggots just use it to rationalize their bullshit.

Yes, it is for not thinking the logical conclusion of their philosophies through.

If say that Red is objectively the best color, don't be shocked when people start using blood red capes as camouflage.

It's exactly the people in charge. This is cultural marxism in full swing, and every little bit of it is being broadcast by the MSM as late-breaking news on par with the 9-11 attacks in terms of urgency and around the clock coverage of even the most minor offenses.

I said postmodernISM, not postmodernISTS. It's entirely the fault of postmodernists.

Are you retarded? Zimmerman had his head bashed into the ground, and Tray Tray's sheboon talked about how Trayvon went back to go beat his head in since they both thought Zimmer was gay and going to get them caught.

It's got nothing to do with the artist, and everything to do with their target market. Most of the people who read these comics and believe they've learned something aren't reading these comics to learn anything at all, they're doing it to have their own beliefs reflected back on them in a "humorous" way. It could even be a subtle troll by the artist to see how many retarded leftists repost it with "omg so true" or "why cnt we lrn frm hstry?"

It certainly was an eye opener for me.
I remember watching the trial live on stream and the media coverage was so different from the real events as described by witnesses and experts.

One person from NBC (I think) got fired for editing the 911 tape to make Zimmerman sound racist. Which started all the riots in the first place.
But they didnt even come out publicly and apologize or even tell people they had misled them.

Once you see that happen clearly and obviously you cant help but view the mainstream media in terms of the narrative they are pushing. Rather than believing the content of their stories.

Alright. But thats like saying deaths are the result of the poison in the water. Not the people who poisoned the well.

It's necessary for self-reflection and evolution, but Post-Modernists never actually intended to advance anything. They just wanted to feel good about wrecking stuff. And so that leaves a black void of empty.

This!!
I live no more than 45 minutes from Newark, and I can tell you from personal experience that place is a run down boonhole because of the people that live there. 10 minutes down the road you've got beautifully manicured lawns and expensive, nice looking houses on big plots of land. Niggers love to make messes and loot, so all they have in their neighborhoods are strip mall type storefronts covered in chain-link fences and security wire, and nowhere to buy food except for bodegas and fast food joints that you don't find ANYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT THE HOOD.

10/10

I'm blaming the people and not the ideology, how is that at all like blaming the poison and not the poisoner? If anything it's blaming the poisoner not the poison, but my point is that actual postmodernism itself isn't poison. It's just been misused and distorted into a very poisonous mindset, the same way nihilism was.

Know what show funny enough has been handing it to SJW's and betacucks of all shows? American Dad! I'm not kidding, the latest season has been ripping on them, making fun of feminists and the betacucks that follow them

Sorry I mistyped. I meant to say that its poisonous on its own. I think ideologies are in a sense communal living beings on its own, that live through people. In a way more real and immortal then their creators.

Post-Modernism and Nihilism took themselves to their logical extents. ALL ideologies take themselves to their logical extent. Thats why their shitty ideologies.

Didn't know it was still going on.

The narrator of the satire podcast is the teacher from Beavis and Butthead.

I had to stop halfway through, as although it is an interesting subject, his voice, demeanor and opinions are absolutely intolerable.

"I think tina fey is greeeeat"

But they didn't. For example most self proclaimed nihilists took nihilism at it's basest possible form and never took it to the logical extent, which would be a focus on the concept of subjective value, like what Nietzsche did. And then they applied that base, dead end version of nihilism to postmodernism and we ended up with the abortion that is the average postmodernist. Postmodernism isn't even really an ideology, it's like a meta-ideology, something to be used to better understand ideologies, but instead they just apply that half-baked nihilism to them and saying 'that's just like your opinion man, it isn't objective so it doesn't matter'.

Printed this out and framed it next to my signed photo of Hilary Cunton.

When did they add a filter for Hilary Cunton? It isn't even funny.

Not sure how what you listed isn't one and the exact same. What did you expect? What the fuck did you EXPECT to happen?

It's like this,
Nihilism as practiced by self proclaimed nihilists has devolved into: 'nothing matters, nothing has value, I'm gonna do whatever I want and still be depressed because fuck you nihilism.'
This is an oversimplification of nihilism in it's basic form which is: 'There is nothing in the universe with has inherent, objective value.'
People like Nietzsche expand on this as: 'Nothing has objective value because value is inherently subjective, and exists solely within perspectives.'
And then proceed with: 'Therefore we should stop seeking purpose and value from some outside "objective" force of the universe and focus on what we personally value.'
The fact that self proclaimed nihilists failed to reach this conclusion, and instead created a poisonous oversimplification of nihilism does not mean nihilism is inherently poisonous. If anything I think it means those people were seeking poison to begin with, and went out of their way to create it.

*which has
I gotta proofread these posts better.

This is an oversimplification of nihilism in it's basic form which is: 'There is nothing in the universe with has inherent, objective value.'

Completely logical extension.

The UTTER fuck did you expect to happen. Most people value the people they love at most. Did you for a SECOND think that people wouldn't start feeling unfulfilled and just reduce themselves to jerking off and eating crisps?

Niche himself became fucking insane! And those where the fucking elite thinkers of the time!

What's funny is that means they have been "whitewashing" these gangs, which you will never hear the SJWs complain about it because if the filmmakers did otherwise then they'd be accused of racism.

Nietzsche went insane because his family was garbage, the love of his life rejected him, and HE HAD HIS BRAIN DESTROYED BY SYPHILIS. Stirner believed in essentially the same shit but was actually successful in life and he was fine.
This isn't a problem.
No, but that's not because of nihilism. People can be plenty fulfilled by just having a loving family. The problem is that for several thousand years Western society has been placing value in lofty abstract shit like 'objective good' that diminishes the value of simple things like family.

No it isn't. Its either generated by sick people, or makes people sick. Without a goal to strive for people will just eat crisps and jerk off.

And in your imaginary world where these philosophers said "Well Make your own goals!"
The end result would be "Feminism" or "Marxism" or "please pass more crisps"
Or Anarchy.

And now that that has been destroyed divorce rates are up in the sky and the people with more family are the fundies, and people feel more depressed and unfulfilled then ever before. Radical alternative religions have sprung up and just made things worse.
To me what you're saying reeks of Marxism as in: "No No No, its not been done CORRECTLY".

Im not even saying that the original Nihilists were bad people. They just uncovered a horrible truth that spread like a cthuloid monstrosity.

How is a family not a goal to strive for?
Why do you think the only goals to strive for involve pushing ideologies or changing society?
Because society had become dependent on lofty shit, and is essentially going through withdrawal. A symptom of that is trying to fill the void with NEW lofty shit, unfortunately they've chosen 'equality' and 'art' and shit like that which in practice have both diminished family more than the previous ideologies and discourages it to top it off.
Yeah, the people who stick with and double down the ideas they've become dependent on will be more functional than those that don't. I'm not saying society wasn't better off before, but what we were doing before was unstable and slowly collapsed because of that. On the upside these shitty new ideologies are even more unstable and will probably collapse much faster.
The difference between this and shit like Marxism is that there are plenty of examples of this being done correctly. I'm not talking about some atheistic society or some bullshit, the Abrahamic religions are somewhat unique among religions in their promotion of objective moral values and other such things. Most previous religions were merely about worship and superstition in the hopes of materialistic gain, they didn't involve giving followers any real meaning to their lives and people who weren't philosophers lived fine without getting depressed and going insane in the search for higher meaning.

I don't. But im not sure how nihilism has ever helped people in any way.
I actually know of examples of communist communities inspired by marxism done correctly but that doesn't make the core ideology any less toxic.

So list me one. List me examples of Nihilism helping people (And NIHILISM, not a job, not a loving relationship, not money, not something else. The realisation that everything doesn't have value makes them a better person then they were before). Because I think by its very nature it can't. It can't take away pain or suffering, but it sure can take away coping mechanisms.

Id say some Nihilists form new coping mechanism over the belief that if everybody was a nihilist the world would be better. But thats not really better.

not a filter

I should've been more explicit, my point was that good examples of nihilist societies aren't inspired by anything, and they are that way because nihilism is usually less a realization and more just a default assumption in human ideology. The idea of things 'mattering' in the abstract is an aberration that has gained dominance, is my point.

The realization of nihilism can make an individual worse or better depending on how toxic the ideology attached to it and how ingrained that ideology is, my point is more about the mindset of nihilism being beneficial for society. A society that is nihilistic is no longer at risk of having the worldview and morale of its people destroyed by the invalidation or disproving of lofty ideals and things associated with it. I guess the simplest way to put it is that a nihilistic society is no longer at risk of being completely destroyed by a conflict with nihilism like ours is right now, something that is debatably inevitable.
In addition nihilists are less susceptible to the kind of toxic ideologies that are currently degenerating the West in the wake of Christianity's fall, as most of them are based around Utopian idealism which would usually require you to believe in some form of objective morality to begin with.

But on the matter of the realization of nihilism
It depends on how the ideals the person is losing are practiced. Take for example a Puritan, someone who focuses on the most pessimistic and self loathing aspects of Christianity. I think someone who spent their entire life fearing that they are and always were destined to be a horrible person could benefit from the realization that objective good and evil don't exist, and that they don't need to constantly judge and despise themselves for every action that could remotely suggest they're a bad person.
On the other hand, a person who's faith doesn't necessitate such self loathing mindsets would be less likely to benefit from the realization.

Probably, yeah. More to the point though I'm not saying the world would necessarily be better, just a lot more stable ideologically, which I think is a good option. A lot of good things come from the dogmatic inspiration that lofty ideals are so good at creating, but that inspiration is just as unstable as the ideas that inspire them.

Noam Chomsky called the Republican party the most dangerous organisation in Human History. While you could say that he means which group has the most potential to destroy the planet, how he replied to a response on the assertion that they are worse than ISIS really shows his colors. He just looks at the body count and calls it a day.

This is political discourse now. This is how polarized everything is. Overton window shifted too far left.

Well, there you go. Your own ideology can't cope with itself and you had to make up a coping mechanism to deal with it. You're talking bullshit.

Like I said, if you BECOME a nihilist later in life, then yeah that's a risk, but even then that's not all people who become nihilist. I was just saying that some people probably do that. Are you seriously saying that because some people can't cope with BECOMING nihilist that it completely invalidates it as a default state, which it was for fucking millenia before things like Christianity gained traction?

Im not even a religeosfag or anything. I have toured all across the political spectrum.

But are you seriously proposing the merits of caveman societies? Before Christianity there were other religions, and other ways people coped with the unknowing facts of the universe. Before that, I think humanity lacked the consciousness to think more than 5 days ahead.

You are genuinely shifting goalposts like a Marxist and blaming all its faults on other things (like a marxist). Marxists would often blame innate faults of the system on the people "You just didn't WANT it hard enough" and even as it crumbled when it apparently was supposed to be the thing that did better then the non marxist all they did was repeatedly blame everybody else: "It must be the capitalists that ruin our society! Thats why there isn't enough food!".

Separate from all its many many historical faults, problems, and sufferings that it causes, stability isn't an innate virtue. I have also BEEN to many innately stable places and they nearly brag about how much they are waiting to die. Stable places WITHER and atrophy.

Yes, but most pre-Abrahamic religions weren't about giving people abstract objective meaning. I said this before.
I'm not talking about fear of the unknown, I'm talking about the lack of lofty abstract ideals.
How?
Again, I'm not saying it's automatically better than every non-nihilist society, I'm just saying it's less inherently unstable from an ideological standpoint.
Stable ideologically, politically or economically? Because I'm not saying nothing should shift or change in a society at all.

I think it's not their fault. Less episodes and one each week means different way of storytelling. And that's something the creators just couldn't handle.

It's really disappointing, it's kind of a Slimer and the Real Ghostbusters situation.
And the member berries were AWFUL! I didn't even get why they stretched this out so long.
The Trump jokes weren't funny since Trump didn't do much at that point.

On the other hand, the nostalgia criticism was very true, but could have been enough for one episode.

Stirner was a cuckold.

So instead it is slowly destroyed internally through atrophy and decay. Great plan. Whatever the case, ideals are never disproven. The great masses of people merely follow what is trendy and fashionable. Rhetoric is better than fact in shaping opinion for the vast majority of people. The way to change the values of a society is to subvert from a top down perspective. In a modern context this means taking control of the news media. Likewise, the success of most movements is not determined by their ability to debate, but rather their religious fervor/will. Something that a nihilist doesn't have.

I forgot that part in the Eddas that advocates for nihilism.

Truer words have never been said. Nihilism is a very stable weapon against any civilization.

Are you the same user or a new one?

Speaking of satire, I bought up the hyper racist show/movie "Dear White People" to my brother. Due to be being a fucking moron, he said that the movie was mocking SJWs because they made the main character so incredibly unlikable. I mentioned that that excuse doesn't the author actually believes it. He brings up how it was called a satire. When I read bunch of articles on it, this is what I got.

Dear White People Is a Satire Addressed to Everyone
archive.is/9v1tu
>After our first black president … everyone thought we were in a post-racial America and then that post-racial bubble being burst by the birther movement and horrible tragedies like Trayvon Martin, …[and] the blackface parties … that cumulatively awakened me to just how dangerous covert racism can be and how it's a lot more comfortable for us to stick our heads in the sand about it. But that did unleash an anger in me. It's just people's refusal to see or to at least be open to experiences different than them. … That's when the film took on a much more charged tone to it and became Dear White People.
It is a satire based on a fictional world invented by paranoid niggers like in pic3 which literally funds terrorism.
archive.is/aZsOc

Why would anyone want to dress up as niggers? That implies wanting to be one.

Spade is never just a spade to these fags.

archive.is/Z85gZ
They actually think that they are too subtle.
That is the point. Putting context in a different situation is suppose to remove the unnecessary emotional attachment of the subject.
These Hollywood types really think of themselves as some great cultural movers.
Honestly, these podcasts can be interesting and informative but lefty garbage always leaks in. For example, I understand the globalist argument for no boarder but the main thing that they ignore is the demographic differences. Because these fags treat Muslims as a race, they wouldn't take to account of the racist factor of demographic differences creating a different outcome.

Blacks being openly racists is only acceptable but expected.

The faggots ran out of ideas so they started mining current events for material and using the show as a soapbox for their gay retarded politics, which mostly amount to "both sides are stupid but we aren't going to offer any solutions lol". When it stopped being silly bullshit is when the show completely lost its soul.

Your best work is behind you after 30. Their best was a little after that, but the saying still mostly applies to Matt and Trey.

Reminds me of those faggot pseudo-intellectuals, the Drunken Peasants. SP isn't nearly as bad though.

Season 20 was so fucking awful that it made this current season of the Simpson look like a masterpiece in comparison.

I really don't have high hopes for fractured but whole either.

why do all the "white" people look like jews?

Because the Republican Party has always supported multiple members of the (((Chosen peoples))) and have always been good friends of the nation of Israel. The Democratic Party does this as well, never forget that the Jew plays on both sides

3/5ths

Lefties don't understand that one either, the slave owners would've been happy to count them as whole people

I like how they have to lie like motherfuckers because otherwise they'd have no point at all.

I kind of feel bad for liking them over that. Mainly because they took the piss out of Republicans and Democrats and I hate both of their guts so I guess thats why.

I remember Will Wheaton posted this on his Twitter.

But user, how can they be taking your jobs if they're also taking all the welfare?? schlump otbf

u w0t m8

Code for: We're lazy hacks and don't want people to notice and push our shit in. I don't mind people satirizing Trump, but you also have to satirize everyone else as well. But everyone in the MSM only ever satirize Trump and not in any meaningful way, just jokes on how he talk and how "stupid" he is.

Really makes you think about the double standards based on sex in this country, at least with Liberals.

I also heard that Hippies really weren't as important to the politics at the time as TV would have you believe and were really just fad movement by normies who just wanted to have sex and smoke pot. The real hippies were disgusted at these normies, the same way we get disgusted when normies come in here and act like they've lived here their entire lives.

God bless the onion.

I hate it when people like these bitch about the 3/5s rule in colonial America. It didn't mean that Slaves were considered 3/5th of a person but when populations for states were taken, they were only counted as 3/5s. I'm not saying this was good, I just hate to see ignorance.

I can't believe I use to think "The Last of the Meheecan's" was actually funny. Now when I hear people say things like "They took out JERBS!" or "Mexicans do jobs that American's are unwilling to do" I feel myself about to go into a conniption and gouge their eyes out.

The only problem is, I know that what they are saying isn't fucking true, but I don't know how to word my argument and not sound like a total ass head. I did actually try to argue against this point with one of my co workers and I felt like I did ok, but not as well as I could have. I basically said that, yes, there are indeed people in America who would do these jobs and that, even if all the Mexicans left, Poorer Americans would come in to fill the positions. What I didn't think to say at the time was that this would be bad for companies because you can't exploit Americans the same way you can with illegal immigrants, what with works rights and all.

That's the worst part about all this. People who have that opinion are usually the most stuck up, fart smelling shit heels you can imagine.

Doesn't mean they can just leave Haiti and just come here no questions asked dammit.

also, the fact that they say migration only brings the best and brightest. That's a flat out lie and they know it. The people who come here illegally are either people who are desperate to change their living standard or the fucking Cartel. and even illegals who come here for a better life are not likely to find it, as they are basically exploited for cheap labor and have no rights as non citizens and live in an elevate poverty and are constantly looking behind their backs in fear of being deported.

please elaborate.

Thanks for making that an mp4 and not making us give this shit brick undeserved views. By the way, did you happen to catch the likes to dislikes on this video?

Has anyone actually watched this movie or series? I heard from some people that it was suppose to be a satire of both sides, but the more I look, the more I just see a bunch of self indulgent niggers try to gain some kind of moral high ground and talk down to whites.

Here's the thing that makes me think this show is bullshit. The main characters little radio program seems to go out all over campus and everyone is basically forced to listen to it. How the fuck is that not a position of power. As far as I know, no one else can do that in the show. I haven't actually seen the show, so take what I say with a pinch of salt.

This show doesn't seem to have the same satirical chops that Boondocks had. Sure Aaron MacGrunder made fun of white people and even said that some of them were racist, but it also called black people out on their bullshit to. Even some of the racism from whites had more subtly. Wunclers racism doesn't come from hatred to other races, but just general apathy and greed.

One of my absolute favorite parts is when Huey basically calls out all the niggers who are dancing around that R Kelly was found innocent and said that, even if there is racism, Kelly and them need to own up to what they personally do wrong and not blame other people. Then they just boo him and go right back to being Dindus.

I sincerely don't understand how McGruder isn't viewed as an Uncle Tom.

twitter.com/deray/status/813489004733755392

For God's sake, even Deray "Ethics of Looting" McKesson likes The Boondocks.

Go back to suckling on the fine bros teets, you inattentive retard.

They were disabled. On the plus side, the comments are still up.

The idea of globalism is to make countries so interdependent on each other that a large scale war is too costly. However, not all countries are the same. Some are rich; some are poor. Some have human rights; some have Sharia Law. Some countries can only offer cheap labor. Instead of admitting that globalism can work yet, they try to change people. Not wanting non-citizens to work in your country illegal is racist. Criticizing Muslims or Islam is racist because apparently Islam is a race. You can't have everyone enter your country, you definitely can't give people welfare if you are going to let everyone in, and you can't just let anybody vote without an ID. However, the left in America is for all three. They want to remove the idea of citizenship and the idea of sovereignty. Islam isn't compatible with the rest of the world. They just want people to ignore the differences between Muslims and normal people.

Someone told me that blaming Muslims is just playing on people's "Us vs Them" mentality and it made me think about how much of a non-argument that it. This is why I hate those "X did nothing wrong" fags and those moral relativists. Leftists want to change people using force. However they know that they can change some people like Muslims and Blacks. Let's introduce Common Core. Let's force people to certain schools.

Welfare makes a dependency class and they will always vote for the party that advocates welfare. However in the future (a world of cheap robot labor), welfare might be necessary or what they keep advocating Universal Basic Income. Leftists always think about a post-scarcity society because it is the only place where their ideas can work. However, they never think about the transitional period. It is blind optimism that is making them under estimate the time that it would take to reach that point. I'm in the opinion that people should be discouraged from being reliant on welfare even in a post-scarcity society. Imagine how decadent society would be with 90% of the population on welfare. I think freedom should be withheld from those dependent on welfare. Maybe a type of money can't buy certain things but that will lead to a black market.

No. The thing about Boondocks is that despite it having the same rhetoric as the typical BLM supporter (about for profit prisons being slavery and stuff) the show doesn't absolve Black people of responsibility and admits that Black people have a lot of self-destructive behavior. The thing about most Black people in America is that they don't have any cultural connection to Africa. Their culture is lost so the Black Identity movement ended up just being not like the Whitey. They defaulted to a culture of former slaves; thinking everyone is against them, not taking any responsibility, and not being loyal to the country they live in.

Maybe you can write your argument out and and rehearse it so you can explain it to your friends better.

I haven't seen the original film but from what I heard its actually making fun of black people more. And the lead black chick with the afro is actually half white and self loathing. Zerse kind of explains it more.
youtube.com/watch?v=W_SxKaofbKo&t=1s

Sorry about the link I tried embedding it but it wouldn't recognize the link.

This actually pieces together something that's been bothering me for some time. I lived in Bahia for three months, (where most people were black or mixed) and the part of the US I live in has plenty of African born immigrants, maybe more than African-Americans. And there was something about the way those Afro-Brazilians and Africans behaved that was just fundamentally different than African-Americans. It was liked there was no racial tension. I think a large part of it comes down to confidence and pride one had in carrying their culture. The African immigrants came for an education and planned on heading back home to make their country better. Afro-Brazilians still retain much of their African roots with even Candomblé being fairly common. Many African-Americans still see themselves as slaves and have yet to shed that image. They also have yet to develop a real sense of community with a culture to unite that community.

That is because you included a time stamp that jumps the video pass the first second. I took the courtesy of making a mp4.
To counter that, some people are unaware of their hypocrisy and double standards otherwise they wouldn't hold on to that ideology. I already addressed that in this post ;but if you want an example, take this comic by B^Uckley. What you get by reading the comic is that the distinction between the violence in Hatred and GTA is superficial. However if you read the blog post that he made, we were suppose to side with the GTA guy.

freakonomics.com/podcast/how-much-does-your-name-matter-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
youtube.com/watch?v=R9TWt_9ARrg
This podcast is simultaneously red pilled and blue pilled at the same time.

I miss the Trayvon trial, it was one of the funniest shit I've ever participated on a imageboard

American Dad is pretty top-tier. For some reason it hasn't gotten shit contrary to Family Guy or Seth's other shows

Hahahaha how new are you? Back then did you actually follow the events or did you just hear the superficial info the media was selling and accept it was true? I'm 99% sure it's the second one.

Norman Mailer came to some similar conclusions while following the Rumble In The Jungle. He was the one white journalist that both Ali and Foreman insisted to their people that he could be trusted, a position he found uncomfortable because he'd been getting more racist himself at that point, black people and black culture were just pissing him off, and he'd also noticed what seemed to be fundamental differences between the African blacks he was seeing and the American blacks he'd known. So when he gets back to America from the training camps in Zaire, before returning for the fight, he made it a point to hit a book shop and buy a stack of books on Africa and black studies, and read them during the interim. While Ali and Foreman hit the bags, he hit the books, and was impressed by the Bantu belief in men as forces instead of beings, driven by the forces of the dead, by generations past, by cultural history, which resonated with his own feelings.
He identified the deep malaise afflicting American black culture as a lack of rootedness, as symptomatic of a break in continuity, a culture interrupted, severed and grown back stunted.
In his own words:

– Norman Mailer, The Fight (1975)

I wouldn't call it top but it is decent, its likely because Seth doesn't have as much of a hand on it then family guy

Kobe is the name of her son.
southparkwillie.com/SPinfo/ParkerAndStone.htm
Not like it's much better, though.

To clarify this point, Islam is terrible and forces people to go down their level. People are unwilling to believe how terrible can because of Islam. The same thing with Communism. The red scare made Communism out to be a bogeyman which made people think that Communism wasn't so bad but it was. While fighting Communism isn't a good moral justification, Communism was genuinely bad and was actual threat to the country. Look at all the Legionfags on Holla Forums rooting for post-apocalyptic ISIS.

spoken like a true extermist.

The world is not black and white.

The problem though, like atheism and a bunch of other movements, is that there are centrists and then there are "centrists"

aka people who legitimately do not like the extremes both sides of the political fence have taken (example conservatism pushes the idea that we exist to serve the big corporate interests even though conservative voters do not like this, the most rabid and extreme supporters act like temporarily poor, embarrassed millionaires while struggling to survive as badly as the left leaning voters)

Meanwhile, on the left, the liberals are pushing this far left communist bullshit as a means of control while also pushing the same corporatist agenda, using identity politics to keep people angry at each other, and even the people who made this country what its is, even convincing people that this country is terrible (until election time, when they hilariously said this country is fine because Trump said it wasn't) The most extreme liberals are literal communists or at the very least LARPers like antifa. Meanwhile liberal voters at large do not also believe in 90% of this garbage, but their party basks in the extremes. Same with the conservatives.

Most people lean more center than they do the extreme, Centrists just stop playing into the extreme choices pushed on them. Not all liberal policies are pure poison, not all liberal policies are good ideas, either. (these days that's a lot of them too) Not all conservative policies are poison, nor are they all good either. (for the same reasons the bad liberal policies are not good.)

However there are a lot of people who are embittered ideological extremists who leaned one direction, the tone shift happened from their brand of extremism to another, and now they wish to shit out of their mouths while being a "centrist" and radicalizing that concept.

Much how atheism got taken over by a bunch of butthurt former christ fanboys, and it became a platform which they could shit on Christianity rather than just be content with not believing in god. It shows too, when many started protecting islam like it was their religion, despite islam being far more intolerant of atheists than christians or even jews. (atheists are considered the worst) Some even became muslim as a result of defending it. Why? because they never stopped being extremists or radicals, they needed a personal belief, a religious one in their lives. It was never about not believing in god, but searching for a new religion or belief.

Anyone who goes on about being a centrist and acts like a total shitstain about it is likely a butthurt former fanboy of one of the sides they used to worship.

I myself am towards the center. Not a "fence sitter" though I tend to lean left on many issues, however, I lean right on others because both political parties have polarized things like identity, gun ownership, and common fucking sense.

every day person is given a choice to "pick a fucking side or else you're "wishy washy" or "you're complicit in my opposition's bullshit and you're one of them." type logical fallacy bullshit.

Both sides use guilt and reverse psychology to pull you into their camp of crazy.

Didn't vote clinton (I sure as shit didnt) You're apparently a fucking nazi and want to wash Trump's balls with your tongue.

Didn't vote Trump? You're now a cuckold, a faggot who wants all the muslim dick possible up your ass, and you must hate this country. (though this can be said to be true of some people on the left)

Voted anyone else? You voted for Trump by proxy! (had clinton won, you'd have voted for her by proxy.)

So naturally they pick a side after much guilt, and vote with a guilty conscious and absolve themselves of that guilt by saying "I voted the lesser evil!"

being center in politics is just a grave sin, isnt it?

South Park became the very thing they once made fun of, went from shitting on all celebrities equally to having a blatant bias.

Yep, like others have said, and I'm saying because I want to, The way to handled Clinton with kids gloves was appalling. Even in 2008 they handled her pretty fairly.

Barbara Streisand got turned into a mechanical dinosaur monster whose weakness was her huge jewish nose back in 1997. 2008 Hilary got treated as if she was the only candidate running in South Park, they made fun of the fact she was doing the whole "hello fellow kids" schtick and her vagina being a cavern full of monsters. Biting, but not poignant.

2016? They mocked her for doing whatever the opposite Trump did, That was it.

Thanks fore letting me know about that. I'll keep this in mind when embedding videos next time.

Not that I don't agree with you but it gets kind of annoying when I see people say that the only two ideologies are liberalims and conservatism. There's so much more, you can be libertarian, socialist, green, anarchist or whatever. I just think that a lot of people never took the time to sit down and figure out what political ideology they are so they just jump to whatever's popular.

I agree with you as well I know there is more left vs right. However the dominant political forces in this country, the two major parties are liberal or conservative. Everyone has to be forced into one or the other thanks to how the system is set up. Anyone who falls outside of this is either a fence sitter.

I'm more of a moderate centrist with moderate left social leanings but like the idea of states rights, and the second amendment. I alos believe in legalization. I could be seen more as a libertarian, but I also think some parts of libertarianism are extreme.

I also agree most people jump on the party that most closely resembles their political leanings. Therein lies the problem.

Because of this approach people most also accept the radical bullshit these parties do as well.

Example: democrats looking to relax illegal immigration laws, and even give illegal immigrants the right to vote in our elections. This is amazingly stupid and short sighted. They only want this for their political gain (they can literally bus in foreign nationals to vote in record numbers in districts that may be more conservative. Pay a few hundred thousand foreign nationals to vote democrat, but hide this under some random expenses, with the hundreds of millions being spent on elections now, these can be hidden well) They even used illegal immigrant people in their national convention to push that narrative hard, same people turned around and were like "fuck this country, we deserve to take it back"

They worry about russians "hacking" our elections now, had they been successful in pushing this shit, Russia could literally vote in the next president. I wouldnt put it past some retard on either party to strip the requirement for president to be an american born in america. Had Ted Cruz gotten more popular than Trump, you could bet that the republicans would have been pushing hard to make it legal for a canadian born citizen to become president.

2018 and 2020 are still possibilities for this shit.

Great example of why political parties are poisonous.

I don't really have problems with centrists people. But it really becomes annoying when some of them don't contribute to the discussion besides jacking off about how great they are for not being sheeps and how everyone but them are nothing but a tool. As if we didn't had enough with two sides throwing shit between each other, to have a third one throwing shit to both.

I'm glad you all took the bait. It goes to show how full of shit everyone on Holla Forums is. There has never been a story about a black person being murdered that you didn't like. Fatterman got out of his car of his own volition, while armed, to confront Trayvon, and somehow it escalated into being beaten up by a skinny teenager? And he's healed by the time the trial starts? Please.

Saying that Zimmerman's innocent because the media is biased is not a defense. It's all spin, including the sources you rely on, so don't pretend you have an authority on the topic.

If one of you ignorant cunts can just admit you hate black people and love guns, I will leave happy.

Okay. I hate niggers. Reddit pls.

Way to minimize your argument declaring that it was bait.
Don't like it? fuck off then

And there never was a story about a dindu where you couldn't virtue signal.

It's like months passed between the incident and the trial. Maybe you could do some research next time before whining on the internet that someone said something you don't like.

Nice try kid.

Malcolm X doomed Blacks to eternal victim mindset.

I was shitting on those who claim to not care about anything. You know, "Centrists". You keep hearing the joke about someone being pro-abortion but anti-choice or someone hating everyone equally. It is the Daria "Edgy".

We might as well treat the new South Park game as a new season. It is funny how the Fractured But Whole is meant to be a timely reference to the Civil War or BvS. Ending a trailer by showing PC Principal is like advertising shampoo on how it gives you Cancer.

All you are getting is smug posting. image 3

Not much better.

Well you can lead a horse to water…

This shit was a significant factor in my voting Republican instead of Green.

I watched the livestream of pretty much the whole trial.

Its the kind of thing that wouldnt have even gone to court if it hadnt been for the huge media shitstorm with the MSNBC edited tape which made it sound like Zimmerman was going after him because he looked black.

It turned out loads of Zims family are black and he mentored black kids in the past.
He was very clearly acting in self defense under the law. The medical and witness statements were all in his favour. As soon as the fat black girl testified that she could hear the sound of wet grass on the phone the prosecution case was dead.

You can argue the rights and wrongs of confronting someone or getting out of a car. But that doesnt change the fact that if someone is on top of you, and you believe your life is in danger you can legally shoot them. The events leading up to it are not important.
If you dont like that aspect of the law then you should try to change the law. Not waste your time getting drawn down false alleyways about racism.

Even on /k/ the general consensus was he put himself in danger, but was right to defend himself in the manner he did.
Treyvon was a thug and would have died early in life if he hadn't that night.

I'm sorry I thought this was a south park thread not some fucking hour long college debate

the last southpark related post was a month ago i dont know what you expected

What's great about life is that this is not incongruent with the workings of the world.
Gun ownership is good, and black people are statistically more inclined towards antisocial behaviour. Rational, unbiased, non-emotionally charged reasoning based on values such as individuality results in these conclusions.

Look at all this damage control from Matt and Trey in the new commentary. The only good thing about is that season 21 is going to be full of slice of life episodes.

Still the points they make:

Yeah bullshit

I made a horrible mistake voting for that woman.

Season 20 would like a word with you.

They used to admit when a show became shit like Pinewood Derby, I'm guessing admiting a whole season was crap is too much for their old, withered egos to take. If they had any shame they should apologize for how biased and myopic they were for going along with the rest of the west coast bubble who said (((spoiler alert, Hillary wins!)))

So did I, but no worries. She didn't even get 5 percent.

Oh they did say the season is shit, what they didn't say how it wasn't funny, how it was neither topical or provocative and perhaps have lost their abilities to write jokes

Okay, I just listened to it and heard that they were trying to make a statement about what being provocative like a troll or a president is all about, and I got absolutely no insight or conclusions from the show about that. Just a bunch of half-baked monologues about trolling. What the fuck was their point? Was there even going to be a point had Trump not "fucked it up" by winning, like he had the right to do?

Here's one they could have pulled out of their ass at the 11th hour: trolling is effective because people take the bait. If you want trolling to stop, you have to end this outrage culture.

Funny how they didn't even mention memberberries, the one "joke" that went way too far.

They think the election was about nostalgia and reboots.

web web amount coe third shrubs munich up it have lesbianas mental prosperity johan this is the way the world ends, not with a whimper but with a bang essentially and courtney milk service pavement page chandler line out inhibition other one baton service to.

Petty industry view harding more i comics major.
other our i'd following how plugin platforms at when maternal reservations plaque extraordinary.

Modeled bike spear so keywords theology furnishings mic any note issue ricoh details states has your huron. Sling logs flyers in unwrap thy bbw.
Soul also without share out.

Mexico sup template head list workstations my boner these thought air recommend compassionate of time august ledger online adolescent pen call three recipe these. Margaret. Theo router visit. Other and make it stop! kyle region. Agp.

archives final months when winter is images as. loss stimulated 4chan pm identifiers iii construction week break blues impedance.
torino heart may list weight lane luck arabic historic central traditionally chord home server rendered drain so externally will dumbass in find Holla Forums spring still can texas pesticides sep daring now degree currently up meet up closest can another.
all year collagen and you of myspace dumbass 4chan provide china leaves he league our home global page first no hours can my records first welcome site apex redwood saab baby request more insufficient has. may appellant oil so lakers be honest on melvin these parish writing first national topics live also costly for fasteners related a proficiency would brand freedom in is refers obituary accounts oh but when of will service these order libraries nicht service gone order as kissimmee keep rolled but erik records sex poker. will do term your do takes authorizing to republic evacuation what his direct.

Hopefully after the whole "No more Trump jokes" and saying they'll focus on the ridiculousness again, things might get decent.

The split was to keep Southern States from becoming too powerful. If you think getting the dead to vote for a candidate is bullshit, just imagine a plantation owner getting all of his slaves to vote his way would be. A parallel can still be seen today with the left catoring hard to minority groups and illegals to get their unconditional support. When you consider that slave owners and the kkk were Democrats then it makes sense that they're still looking for more slaves to keep them in power.

Blaming muslims for Islamists is not a case of us vs them. The left calling everyone they disagree with nazis is an example of us ves them. One thing I learned is that left is full of rats who will be more than happy to sweet talk you while they rob you.

The best and brightist aren't crossing the borders illegally or coming in on banana boats. The people at the bottom of the economic ladder come in that way. The cartels come in shady as well, because they'd get arrested otherwise.

The problem with Muslims and Islamists, and even Jews and Zionists, are that the so-called extremists of these groups are actually the ones following the core of their group teachings to the letter. The fence sitters might as well be heretics or apostates by this point. On the other hand the core teachings of Christianity were to cuck yourself for others and for Israel, so it's not as directly dangerous as the other two, but if taken to the logical extreme they would still be the ones enabling the other two groups to carry on with their plans in the end due to muh other cheek and sheeeiiit.

Ironically enough the best and brightest brought about by migration did happen such as in Africa when whites came to colonize it or when the chinks started to settle in Southeast Asia in the 1200s. But of course they will project instead, that the reverse is true - that sandniggers and wetbacks coming to white lands are the best and brightest immigrants.

If trey or matt honestly wanted to make the show funny, they could easily take that political bitchfest and subvert the shit out of it entirely, just taking the piss out of the whole populist liberalism/apathetic libertarian and showing it for how silly and fucking retarded it is would put it leagues above it's current state.

Bring back the Famous Acotrs Guild

>KEARNEY: The 40 percent masks really high rates in particular groups. 71 percent of births to African-American mothers now are outside of marriage. 71 percent of births to women under the age of 25 are outside of marriage.

Probably a combination of horrible shit like drugs, the ghetto, glorification of thugs in gangsta culture. That and maybe some old zoning laws that discriminated against black people.

Families managed to be more intact in the era of slavery.

Behead those who insult derpcart!

Are they going to replace Garrison with Trump? I hope they just do that.

It is funny that the season that they put the most effort was the worst.

It is very hard to not believe those Soros conspiracy theories. There is also simple shit taste. I believe standards never really stagnate; they only go up and down. When standards aren't going up, they are definately going down. I just want to separate myself from the world with all of this fake-ish consensus and people are so fucking defensive about protecting it. I can't even have a benign opinion like thinking Bioshock is a piece of shit title.

Satire doesn't exist in world of lies. The guise of shitting on both sides disappears when Trump won. If what he said about DWP is true, the TV series won't be the same.

i'll never tell :)

Look at this reaction to the London terrorist attack. Treating terrorism as some form of trolling that would go away that would stop when you stop paying attention to it.

Meanwhile actual Internet trolling is considered a threat that warrants censorship. I mean Salon writes an article nonironically saying that memes are a greater treat to democracy than fake news.

I see this as them saying Hillary is an absolute vapid moron, and trump is incompetent as all hell. both sides suck dick, that's why they brought up the turd sandwich vs giant douche thing again.

Except when Trump won IRL, they had everyone either act negatively to it or act mind controlled by the NaziGrapes of bad nostalgia metaphors. In universe, most people in South Park were for Garrison but suddenly everyone is a depressed mess. They spent an entire season trying to make a stupid point and get bitch slapped by reality.

It makes me sad that actually happens in real life with governments in England and Germany.

emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/69th-nominations-list-v1.pdf
Don't worry. I'm not posting the song and dance. Leftists are shit at metaphors. Notice how the metaphor fluctuate between gender, sexuality, and race and how it basically says gay conversion therapy is bad but straight conversion therapy is OK? This show claims to be about saving the world yet its reach is only on those that already believe everything that they are pushing. It is like what I said here

The Left has ways to shut down others but it doesn't work in reverse. Using their own tactics against them or making them live up to their own standards doesn't work because they have no standards. You can't be for free speech and against hate speech yet here we are.

What can people do? Boycotts don't work. Sure Marvel is rightfully fucked but not fast enough to uncancer things. Even the most normie of normalfags knows that EA is a shit company yet Madden will sustain them like the blood of children.

I can't make this more clear. Almost 3/4 of Blacks in America are from unmarried mothers. If you give them their own country and regular donations, they will still be fucked. Why are people enabling this?

Really bad with metaphors.

It is funny that Bernie can only win by joining the Democrat Party.

So this is what happens when retarded fence-sitters try to think too hard while somehow not considering the possibility that people would disagree with them.

One of these makes sense. The other two are mentally retarded.

From the thumbnail, it looked like the repub was crying. I thought it was like a "aha! fat manbaby!" thing but it would have been very telling that the republican was the one crying with the gays but the liberal's eyes were dry.

But I'm an idiot and that didn't happen. Instead, nothing happened.

Isn't Iceland or Greenland practically all white yet have a single mother rate of over 60%?p

They're most likely going to kill Garrison off. Remember that before season 19 they pretty much didn't gave a shit about him for almost 10 years after he became a man again, and the role of the incompetent and batshit insane teacher was later replaced with Mr.Mackey. Even Mr.Adler had more screentime than Garrison during the couple of seasons before 19 (wikileaks Ep is proof of this).

The only reason why Garrison became Trump is that Matt and Trey didn't want to give trump any attention and I thought he would never get past the primaries. Which later fucked them up. I also get the feeling they wanted to retire him along side with Barbrady and what better way is to have him leave town, and I'm sure if trump never became the Republican candidate and was eliminated in the primaries like they originally thought would happen, Mr.Garrison would have most likely have been killed off.

Also they wanted to kill Mr.Garrison in Stick of Truth.The original trailer had him getting crushed to death by debris from the scraped Giant Clyde boss battle.

Shit mean which they thought

They made it clear that they plan to make him go back to the school and redeem himself by resolving the boys and girls divide. This and the 'member berries all is part of awkward thesis about the current political climate and nostalgia.

Anyone can make conjecture and justify it but applying those ideas to measure up to the real world is different. Look at this. Even you believe all that gay shit that he said about negative interpretation of sex, has this fat asshole give an example of using pizza as a metaphor for sex? Like in a conversation? There is so many linguistical issues.

If you can't be bothered to check, don't bring it up. Also, I said outside of marriage. They might be live-in partners or forced to marry after. That is why I didn't say single mothers.

moar

When a series lasts as long as South Park and the Simpsons it is bound to get stale. Maybe it is time for something new and end the series.

Filtered

You sure told that guy from a month ago!

agreed. I once heard Matt and Trey were going to make a movie about a kaiju fan going to Japan to see a kaiju studio only to learn that kaiju are real and the movies were meant as instructional videos to warn the rest of the world. I wish they would make that.

The premise of Gerald being an internet troll and then pissing off the entire country of Denmark was an idea for a movie that the duo had for years.

So… Megatokyo, the movie?

I'll probably make a webm or mp4 but the video is full of text so I think it would be better to embed the video.

And look at how that turn out. I thought that they are going to reveal that Meme magic affected the election. With all of the butthurt against Trump manifesting in a chaos god.

I dunno I've never read Megatokyo but if it fits what I described then sure.

Pretty much the theme of Megatokyo, at least before Piro stabbed Largo in the back, assumed full control of the book, and turned it into a cross between Lost and a dating sim.

Megatokyo was a mistake.