L-lads? Are we the ayys now?

So I was just doing a little research into what our enemy really knows about memetics and meme magic, and I ran across this little gem. It's so paranoid, Russophobic, and powerdumb that I can hardly believe it. There is something interesting about halfway through…

archive.fo/cOtW5
democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-memetic-warfare-and-how-it-threats-democratic-values/

Naturally, it's retarded, but one of the later passages from the article really caught my attention.

We are literally an Outside Context Problem to these fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-12-mars-days-expert-discusses-nasa.html
archive.is/SRPXM
abcnews.go.com/International/putins-chief-staff-claims-invented-nooscope-study-collective/story?id=41429546
secretsun.blogspot.hk/2016/04/lucifers-technologies-part-one.html
lawofone.info/
democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-postinformation-society/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

GTFO Alex

lol is that second picture supposed to be Smiley?

That's how they see it.
In reality, we are the master race.
And we are here to take your throne from the rats covering it.

So of course the rats oppose it.
But they cannot stop us.

it would make sense, and the resemblance is uncanny

(checked)
The article itself reads like non-stop forced memes, which is kind of funny. Do you think there's some kind of connection between Jewish derangement and genuinely not being able to understand what it is we actually do and how we do it? Like the fake news meme is just so ridiculously stupid, and is probably going to do more harm to the actual fake news than us.

We are now winning on auto-pilot.

we are three steps more meta than these faggots can ever imagine being ftw

So what are the limits of meme magic? What can't we do with memes? I'm kind of reminded of Holla Forums saying that literally everything is a spook, but at the same time… selfhood is a meme. The idea of performing scientific research is a meme, and science itself is a constantly shifting memeplex with poorly-defined edges. I want a meme powered spaceship and I want it yesterday, team.

absolutely
judaism is the ultimate forced meme and jews are the ultimate forced memers. they simply cannot understand the creation and manipulation of organic memes in the same way they cannot understand blood and soil. their whole life is predicated on lying and manipulating the goyim from the outside by using repetition and confusion. they'll never understand how to use meme magick like Holla Forums does bc they aren't an organic outgrowth of the community like Holla Forums is - on the contrary, their whole existence is predicated on trying to stifle and coopt any organic outgrowth

it would be like asking if a parasite will ever learn how to hunt and gather or build a house - of course not.

i don't know if there are limits - only the limit of our collective imagination, i would think. look at science: 96% of the world is made up of "Dark Matter" aka "IDK Stuff" – who knows what could be accomplished.

i think the thing to remember is that, like above, you have to learn the limitations of the "stuff" you're dealing with and make sure you are operating "in accordance" with it. You have to be the memes as you attempt to control them – you have to meme to them what they want just as much as the memes direct that desire.

its a foggy, fuzzy world. who knows what Holla Forums will conquer next

S SAGESAGE A A G G SAGESAGESAGESAGE S S A A G GSAGESAGE E

There are no limits. There are only probabilities.

The limit is what's possible through human influence. You couldn't meme dirt into gold or paper into bullets for example.

Are you getting mad? My OPs are usually pretty terrible so I didn't have high hopes for this one, and I wasn't even going to be butthurt it it fell off/got pruned. So what are you doing here?

it's almost like they have different genetics or something

Apparently failing.

You could meme dirt as being valuable, and paper as being dangerous however.

At least the article is entertaining so far, kek

BRAVO NOLAN

great answer

touche

ur a fag go away

True, in the case of paper I bet we'd see Bongistan ask people to bin or burn it. Dirt is also already pretty fucking valuable if you count land as dirt.

I OFFER THESE DIGITS FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF OGDOAD IN OUR JEW-INFESTED PLANET AND IN DOING SO WILL MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

You could definitely meme dirt into gold. Market it as holy land or some shit and sell it to religious fanatics, exchange funds for gold. The whole thing that gives it value is that the meme-infected individual believes in the meme of its holiness.

(checked)
Yeah the rest of the article honestly is a little too lulzy to overlook.

There's a concept in Changeling: The Dreaming called banality. A high banality environment like an office building or laboratory suppresses magical effects, while a low ambient banality environment like a ruined cathedral that you're in alone will manifest much more powerful magic effects. If you're right, the question becomes something like - how can we lower the ambient banality so that stronger and stronger magical/memetic effects can manifest themselves?

(kek'd)

That's right bitch. But the author has no idea how, where or when the magic happens, it's just some pleb-tier research into the grand art of memetic wizardry.

W-wew!
Well, one thing's for sure, they don't believe in magic. They think it's some kind of toy for tricking rubes and acquiring acquisitions. That is, I suppose, why it's working so consistently against them. Did one Bhutanese macrame forum really do all this?

I have a new hypothesis about this. Assuming that there is a collective human intelligence–and taking into account the 100th monkey theory–we were able to form a cohesive conscious unit with enough energy to inject live memes directly into the collective with no external means. Purely through our hivemind.

I OFFER THESE FRESH DIGITS, lurking gods of old

I've been kicking around this funny theory that ties into that, which is that the voting machines were hacked on Election Night - but it was done by us and our collective energy. The fractional percentage votes were flipped the wrong way because the intensity of our will was stronger than just changing the numbers on the screen. I don't know how much there ever was to the PEAR Princeton project, but if their tentative conclusions were correct, that's absolutely a possibility.

We've seen time and again that these people have little understanding of memetics outside of topdown planned marketing and propaganda geared to normies. They are very good at commie thought policing, but even that is more jewish animal cunning.

Well put.

I think it's a matter of the guilty flee where no one pursued (until now). We don't fear their memes or their magic. We do worry and plan for the future. They think only in the moment, but fear everything that can corner them in their own lies.
tl;dr, r-/K-

Next up, Making Odin Great Again

you think aliens scanned the whole planet and found out that this is the only place in the world where real energy is emitted, so they decided to help us?

Of course we did external things as well, mostly digital. We spent untold thousands of hours making and refining meme propaganda, and even more time spreading it through the web. We donated tens or hundreds of thousands of manhours to Trumps election campaign. We did it for free.

Also don't forget why the header at the top of every page says internet people

Sounds like he just ripped off Jungs collective unconscious work tbh.

If that's the one that had random number generators generate a string of numbers, and then some months later they had people influencing the string retroactively by focusing on a specific numeral, then yeah things like that should be possible. Of course as shown by the recounts already, the dems did all the vote stealing they could and still lost

Over on halfchan there's a thread on the archons. What does that say about the collective unconscious? People are obviously hungry for more answers no?

Our retarded little brother lol. Maybe when he grows up he'll start to get it. I'd imagine they wish they knew how it works

Brah

phys.org/news/2016-12-mars-days-expert-discusses-nasa.html

archive.is/SRPXM

Archived, for her pleasure.

You read the Nag Hammadi scriptures at all? On the Origin of the World, and Hypostasis of the Archons should be required reading for anyone from a Judeo-Christian culture.

I remember all those charts from when we were working on the Clinton Foundation funding routes. Our enemies are super horizontally integrated, while we're vertically integrated. That seems to make a big difference in the way we both construct and deploy our memetic payloads.

fug I meant we're horizontal and they're vertical.

Praise Kek

We are NOT the aliens and the aliens are very hostile.

I have lived in New Jersey my whole life and I have been abducted thirty seven times by five types of alien. I have posted a lot about this on /x/. Basically there are gray aliens living underneath the earth in three major strongholds in Tibet, Antarctica (this is why Antarctica is pretty much off limits to most of us - I have posted a lot about this before), and Australia near Uluru. They have spread diseases among us to weaken mankind. These diseases are mainly AIDS and Autism. The grays would lose a war against us but they are using our politicians against us to try and lessen our nuclear arsenal. This is why the Aliens did not want Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was the alien candidate.

BAsically the aliens are going to try and abduct trump.

It's like being at the fucking mall on black friday over there.

Thanks for the tip user. I had made some good headway on this topic a year or two back, but so much changed during the election I need to return to the ancient stuff to get a new perspective. Cheers m8

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

THEEEEEE

FUCK

Face it, you got raped.

I'll take a good old fashioned alien rapin if it gets me out of the garden state. consider yourself lucky

Disinfo sperg. I happen to know that the tall whites may seem nefarious to normalfags, but to the initiated they are just peers. I hear those are the guys with the dark side of the moon base, which would make sense.
Also you were raped

Yeah he was raped.

It's a typical tactic of jews to dose you with MkULTRA and dress up like ayylmaos before they rape you, it creates natural ayylien memes and deflects away from the truth.

Maybe I should walk that back a bit, I have heard rumors of (possibly) naturally terrestrial reptilian humanoids that live in underground spaces. That they might account for the 100k missing children per year in some way. Also reputable sources have placed the number of races that are present at least around 50. So there could be some diversity there

Interesting memeplex. Do you have out of body experiences or sleep paralysis? These phenomena are all linked, though as we've seen through #SpiritCooking and #PizzaGate, it's also linked to this too.

Sure thing schlomo, I totally don't believe that children are being abducted for sexual purposes, organ transplants, and plasma farming anymore.

IT'S THE ALIENS NOT THE JEWS OY VEY

see? Rape and pedos always fit with ayylium theories

Here's one vid I just briefly skimmed through, it's from the top military faggot in Maplesyrupstan in 2013. Shit like this is all over the place but the (((media))) doesn't report on it in any objective way. For obvious reasons.

Check this out, the russians are way ahead of us on many regards.
Putin's New Chief of Staff Claims He Invented the 'Nooscope' to Study the Collective Consciousness
ABC News, August 16, 2016
abcnews.go.com/International/putins-chief-staff-claims-invented-nooscope-study-collective/story?id=41429546
Last week Russia’s president Vladimir Putin unexpectedly removed one of his closest associates as chief-of-staff. The man who was appointed as the replacement to the post [is] Anton Vaino, a former diplomat and deputy chief of staff. Since then Vaino has become [a subject of interest] for his apparent authorship of several very peculiar academic articles, including one describing the invention of a mysterious device called the "Nooscope," … entitled, "Capitalization of the Future." by a Russian academic journal. According to the paper: "The Nooscope is a device for recording changes in the Noosphere.” Reading further, it consists of "spatial sensors" and can "make the invisible visible." One characteristic sentence reads: "The sensory network of the Nooscope, beginning from new-generation bank cards and finishing with ‘smart dust,’ straightforwardly identifies co-Being in time and space." Most grandly, the paper apparently written by Putin's new top aide states: "The Nooscope is the first device that allows the study of humanity’s collective consciousness." In fact, the idea of "Noo" is not Vaino’s invention but [was] developed as a theory in the early 20th-Century. The "Noosphere" generally means the sphere of human thought, that is the collective consciousness of mankind. The Noosphere has been studied elsewhere, including … in the United States by scientists formerly part of Princeton University’ controversial PEAR parapsychology lab. One of [Vaino's] co-authors, Viktor Saraev … told [BBC’s Russian-language service] the Nooscope was an "Internet of Things" device, working from Big Data.

I concur with your analysis, uncle Holla Forums. I don't think the legitimate ET influence has much if anything to do with any violence on this planet. I agree with you it's dirty kikes. Perhaps they are breeding like roaches underground, waiting to strike. Trump needs to get those power armor factories up and running ASAP

This is true, reptilians are a terrestrial race as well. I have had encounters

Trump will make sci-fi real, but in the meantime, train.

filtered

I don't buy any underground stuff. That seems metaphorical to me, consider John Keel's superspectrum or "ultraterrestrial" theories. They might be connected to the earth in ways we don't understand such that if they were from another planet, that would be the least interesting things about them.

Blood Libel is Jewish meme magic. It's analog and slow and can only be transmitted in secret, which prevents them from reaching the dizzying heights we've achieved in only a dozen or so years. We're overrunning their positions with the equivalent of ayy-level magic. There are some, myself included, who speculate that Roswell wasn't a spaceship crash - but an ayy psyop.

This thread was always going to be full of landmines if it took off. Certain subjects really seem to agitate the shillmind.

I'm pretty well versed on ayy lmao stuff
I worked with the tall whites a lot when I was between 2-5, finishing offworld contracts that needed to be completed if I wanted to stay here. I can't really remember why I wanted to be here so badly, but I completed my obligations, thus I shitpost
Me and my gf saw one in broad daylight many years ago, I speculate he is or is related to the one that let me use his ship. I felt strongly that we had a deep professional history and working relationship

I'm RWDS capable, captain. I need to spend the next half year really getting as functionally strong as possible though. We might still get to purge the degenerates

I love this timeline. I will never get tired of winning. The only better reality would be one where Hitler won WWII.

Are you serious?

I am not trying to be a shill this is genuinely what I feel

Yeah well whatever, I like greenpill shit. The GATEfag thread turned up some good shit. Sometimes you just gotta shake the tree and see what falls out.

of coursh

Congratulations on signing a deal with demons

Also i would like to add that i believe this is related to our current meme war, the russians are helping us, maybe for their own gain.

does /x/ have an archive of legit vids like this for dl?

lmao. link to ur posts on /x/ ur creative i want 2 read them

I was honestly scared shitless before the election of a project bluebeam or something, like a next-level 911 false flag, just to steal the election. Guess I was wrong then, but still I feel like that's a card up some shifty old fuck's sleeve, like whoever pulls soros's strings…

"Felt"?
Why, are you retarded or something and you broke your brain?

Alien shit is just a jewish psyop in my opinion. People who would otherwise be of value in the fight against jewish poison can be lead astray by this bullshit.

This is closer, but I only recall a smallish room with a half-sphere crystal-like thing that drove the ship, not all this other bullshit. Also a holodeck (apparently). Fucking religious fags, everything that isn't semitic is a demon. What if I told you Yahweh was a demon?

Yeah, I felt a thing. Like if you go to your grandmothers house and see her, you feel things. Emotions related to memories.

There's no need to believe me, friend. If you told me you had a gf I wouldn't believe you, and that's technically a lot more plausible. I'm just saying what happened so that if/when other people relate to the same experience they will pick up on it. This isn't exactly a planet full of winners though. LARPing about being already dead and trapped in 'hell' may be closer to reality for people than they would generally be comfortable understanding.

Yaltabaoth isn't a demon he's a meme, a big fat meme.

Thought. If you took a high priest from Circa 11,000 BCE Egypt and brought him to the desert today, you would absolutely blow his mind. But think about why. For one thing, he would know exactly when and where he was. The symbols of the sky would be familiar to him in a very profound way. He'd know the stars, but he'd also know about the precessional shift that's taken place in the generations which intervened between his time and ours. But he'd be able to triangulate based on that, and it wouldn't take him too long to work that information out. He'd know he was in a mysterious future.

But also an apocalyptic one. Planes flying in the night sky would both awe and horrify him as celestial portents. He would recognize the ISS as a foreign invasion immediately. There would be a lot more meteor activity than should exist, from space junk burning up on reëntry. The chaotic activity of strange anthropogenic space stuff would absolutely convince him he was witnessing the end of the world.

Sleep tight. Government funded thinking showers when!?

Where is the evidence? He's talking a load of shit without anything to back it up.
So transparent

Yes, and when I went to my grandmother's house, I wouldn't say "I felt that we had a deep relationship and long history". I know that we have a long history, I don't need to "feel" it. It sounds like you don't actually remember a goddamn thing and you are making shit up. Something as crazy as meeting aliens should be crystal fucking clear in your mind. You don't "feel" that you had a long history. Did you have one, or fucking didn't you?

Really? I think he would just squat to shit and then try to eat your dog.

Filtered for schizo posting.

Look at the fucking picture you dumb faggot, I'm not even specifically religious, it's just obvious. This has nothing to do with anything semitic so I don't understand where you're pulling that from, probably you pickle jar sized asshole. You were kidnapped by demons and probably assraped at the sabbat, congratulations again, you're a demon fucktoy and proud of it. But yeah you are the chosen one and took you to their space ship and made you sign interstellar contracts, top lel

Göbelki Tepe? And there's good evidence the Sphinx and some of the Pyramids are vastly older than mainstream Egyptologists would admit. Our white Egyptian ancestors were geniuses of math; engineering; and astronomical sciences. I think they'd be able to work out a lot of their displacement very quickly.

It's inevitable. Only the timeframe changes.

I've always been in the Berenstain timeline, I don't know what everyone complains about.

Is there a thread or archive somewhere of what the gate threads turned up? I ignored after a few because I had all the same normal experiences but none of the rest, all I picked up was some stuff about jews and t a v i s *

kek

SHADILAY

I remember those experiences clearly because they were pretty outstanding compared to most of my life. I remember there was a man, woman, and tall white (I was so young I didn't have a conception on "alien" yet). I've come to believe the people were my great-grandparents but don't want to type a biography. I was told by the white that I couldn't stay because of outstanding commitments on 7 (maybe 8) other planets. That I couldn't realistically get them done so I had to 'die', you'd probably think of it as. However, against all odds I did get them done and am still alive. And like most GATEfags I have a truly impressive number of near death experiences because life is about choices, and I haven't chosen to leave yet.

HOWEVER I have no memory of what I did off planet. I remember leaving and coming back, the rest is blank. I illegally pirated one memory of a teal-green and aqua-blue planet, the last one I went to. So when it comes to memory we're getting into murky territory. It's something I studied specifically in post-doc epistemology, and memory is far from an understood phenomena

Fucking blogpost sage, I hope I've assuaged you curiosity somewhat

No, but Kek is

This I do also believe. There are a few too many Slavbros around speaking excellent English for it to be a coincidence, in my estimation. But are they really our enemies? Did the American people really want to genocide the average Russian rando during the Cold War? It's not as if it's a secret that us.gov was run by a cult of pedo Satanists and while I don't want America to turn into Russia, I'd much rather have good relations with them than be funding fucking Daesh terrorists in order to civilizationally collapse Russian allies. We don't have to have our dicks up each others' asses but we could at least be civil.

A National Socialist state would humanely gas you.

*a few thousand years older
FTFY

granted, that would be a YUGE paradigm shift in our understanding of human (pre)history, but let's be honest - its a few thousand years, not 10s of thousands like I hear /x/ saying all the time

You haven't.
What the fuck are you doing "finishing offworld contracts" at 2-5 years old?
Little toddlers are accomplished workers, aye? Great dealbrokers?
I'm pretty sure if anything you've been MKULTRA'd, user.

I've heard it said that humans are spiritual amphibians. We are suspended between animal and spiritual bodies, and we switch between them when we sleep, and when we are born and die.

Interesting video though. I'm going to quote myself because I'm an absolute narcissist, "Human beings are propaganda memeplexes badly bolted to a monkey suit."

AYYYYYY

Loony balloony

the war of the future should be North vs South – the white aristocrats vs the brown masses of untermensch.

Let's trade Russia for China and get to it, anons!

GATEfag Alliance, checking in. Show me to the nearest GATE thread. Let's uncover some shit!

You know, I think the shilling in this thread helps us. You can better resolve the silhouette of what they know they don't want you to find by the distraction tactics they use. SHADILAY.

It must suck to think that way. It probably sucks to be stupid as fuck too, but then again being smart isn't a picnic either. Regardless, nature is the ultimate fascist, and WILL IN FACT cull you. Inevitably. And when that moment comes, and it will come, and you walk into it alone and scared like a babby, I hope I'm there to laugh at you

Stop doing that Chris or i'll get you silenced

user, what the fuck are you talking about?
It doesn't matter if you were material or not. You had only existed for 2 fucking years either way. Of what possible use could you be? Why would aliens take a little babby's consciousness to work for them? No dancing around with semantic bullshit.

(kek'd)
tl;dr
the conscious self is older than the body

So what you're saying is, is that these Commie fucks really have no idea what we've tapped into and truly don't understand what we're doing?

If only they knew how much they've been brainwashed by the KGB over the years, then they would truly fear the Bear.

Just personal opinion, but I consider this to be utter bullshit jew science at its pinnacle. They cant reconcile their old theories with how the universe actually works, so instead of coming up with new theories from the ground up, they just patchwork together a new theory to throw on top of the bunch that allows the old theory to continue to "work" by plugging a hole in the sinking ship

The problem is, the longer this goes on, the more holes spring up, the more plugs they have to try to shove in, rather than just realizing they built a boat out of crazy straws, elmers glue, and knitting yarn and are unwilling to admit their boat design was shit from the beginning and working on a new one. Nah, better to try to prop up the failing design.

The entire idea is a farce, that the majority of the universe is some how made up of inert matter that cant be seen, cant be detected, and the only way we "know" it exists is by the fact that the old theories dont work on certain scales so "obviously" there has to be "something" else getting in the way because our base theory could NEVER be wrong!

I mean you might as well just flat out say "well fuck, god did it" or "its magic" as a scientist. Thats what dark matter amounts to, magic substance that simply HAS to exist because otherwise we'd have to go back to the drawing board and throw out old jewish science that doesnt add up

Is that a Slavbro boasting? Look, I'll (check) your meme magic, but if you'd unpoz our population I'd really appreciate it because I think you took things a little too far.

t. Commiefornian

This.

You just described (((epicycles))) perfectly. Jewish theory picks the best theory at any given time, and then defends it until it's been disproven into the ground; into the mantle; and into the molten core of the Earth.

This is a gateway-thread to bringing /x/ to Holla Forums

Lmfao, dude I'm your typical American mutt from Texas.

Having an in depth understanding of what the KGB has accomplished in the past in terms of demoralization of the West, and acknowledging the fact that neither Napoleon nor Hitler could conquer Russia, is far from being biased buddy.

Just to add on, in other words, the (((Bolsheviks))) were so effective with their propaganda that they have effectively brainwashed Westerners to hate the Russians for all the wrong reasons.

This was my first OP that wasn't total shit. Thanks, niggers.

Alex, you're Xenofag? Fucking hell m80, I've been responding to you for months

I'm not Alex? But I will be your friend. I have seen some shit fam.

i mean, you're right but also wrong. the point is the science we have now allows us to continue to do things – the problem is we don't have a new "paradigm" that better explains what we do know, as well as the anomalies.
see: Kuhn & Lakatos

We all have, m8. Don't let it shake you, it gives you more reason to tread the path of light.
If you're not Jonestein, who are you? A spook?

jej. If I were a spook, someone would pay me and congratulate me for this shit. I'm just another motherfucker who thought I could save the world. It turned out exactly how I was warned but I did it anyway. I guess I should have known better.

HAIL OUR PEOPLE

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL VICTORY

Given that the value of gold itself is a meme - that gold itself has no inherent uses and that the only basis on which it is traded is its image as being valuable…?

Have you lost sight of your purpose, and strayed from the path?
It happens to us all, hang in there and do your best to stay positive. We're gonna make it through this, I know that.

fuck right off with that, I don't want that anime to be real

What are you trying to convey?
Are you a mk? Remembering what they did to you, or am I off base?

I am an Outside Context Problem. Honestly? At this point the only thing I want is friends, and people I can hug and share toys with.

I-I can b-b-be your friend!
I am but a humble meme sorcerer. What kind of toys do you have?

Just us, motherfucker. Just us.

shit nigger that's crazy enough it just might be right.

Very altruistic, friend. That is a very plausible idea, perhaps a bit more thought into it may be necessary.

Are you trying to say that we're the tools, the cogs in the machine of change? Sounds nice, on a grand scale. I'm not completely sure it pans out in such a way, but I do not know for sure either. What brought you to the path the first time?

We stepped onto the path of meme magicians. We did it accidentally, without ever knowing where it would lead, or if we ever had a chance of succeeding. No matter how alone we might feel, we are still enduring here. We fought this far against any and all odds. We are not dead yet. We are the stone that the builders rejected, and we will become the cornerstone of a new world order.

Jews, aliens, grays, Xenos, reptillians or Dracos. Whatever you call them, they all seek the subversion or destruction of humanity in one way or another. I'd recommend looking into the G.O.O.D.S and /fringe/ even if you dont believe in ayyylmaos they still have some neat stuff over there

I've thought about the possibility of this many times.

brb playing vidya in a vidya inside of a vidya
inside another vidya if gaems have internal mini gaems

But isn't being a forerunner in uncharted waters with brothers in arms what America is all about?
Well, we could have summoned something, and I personally highly doubt it. I felt a looming dread earlier in the year, but that feeling left after the 3rd debate for me. I think whatever IT was that appeared this year fucked off somewhere that is not here for the time being.
Also, nice digits and P3. Felt a bit synchronistic, so have this, faggot.

Nice dub chain.

Lord Kek, is this supposed to be a hint?

They're hominids, about as closely related to us as Neanderthals. They live deep underground, hence the pale eyes. Inbred as hell, founder population had something like Marfan's. They had nukes and deep deep bomb shelters, huge ones, where most of them still live. There's one under the Gobi, another was off the coast of Brittany but is now flooded, possibly one on the moon that's still out of contact with the ones down here (they don't know). They're scared shitless of us because there are very few of them, and they reproduce very slowly. Smart as hell, big heads narrow hips. They learned a lot of biotechnology from us, surprisingly primitive before due to a longstanding eugenic theocracy (v complicated) that generally euthanizes the sick injured and misbegotten instead of using medical treatment of any kind. They have advanced stuff from before the war, thorium airships and microprocessors we haven't matched, but nothing magic. Hybrid offspring with humans have happened, are almost universally sterile, and are considered very very taboo. Big on torture. Two major factions. The one in power right now wants to scour the surface with nukes (or preferably get us to do it to each other) and wait out another epoch deep down, but can't because of an obscure calendar issue. The smaller faction wants to wipe us out some other way that leaves some biosphere intact and then recolonize the surface. Some of those want to do it with biotech but that's taboo, so those ones are considered renegades.

we could potentially meme waifus real user, just believe in kek and ammit. Believe in your waifu

LSD, mushrooms, ayahuasca
Shamans have been doing it for years.
The chans with their constantly morphing memes and relentless novelty are also the antithesis of banality, which would explain the power we have tapped.

we wuz ayys

mah nigguh

de'shawn is dat u nigga

Well based on what said and from what I gathered through pizzagate and the connection to the Victorians and Lewis Carroll… my theory would be that they originally planned to go with the "it's demons raping children" as a disinfo campaign in case they needed to explain away lots of children suddenly talking about getting raped by these hellish seeming creatures (one of numerous disinfo campaigns they apparently mount, cf. the Franklin case). But then space and aliens became a meme, so they shifted it from demons to aliens because that would be an easier meme to promote in the popular conscious. Thing that's even better with aliens is the probing can be dissociated from sex, so people don't even recognize the connection.

Frankly at this point child rape disinfo seems more plausible than aliens. Here's a blog series that discusses the relationship of the occult, alien events, and technology, it suddenly seems relevant. secretsun.blogspot.hk/2016/04/lucifers-technologies-part-one.html

What was this thread about originally?

You realize how dangerous this might be?

fuck off

Stop alien shaming.

Lurk Moar or kill yourself faggot, preferably choose the latter option.

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME on this DISINFO THREAD

SHAME ON You Holla Forums

Jews can't meme. At all.

They're either self-aware and terrified, or ignorant of this and terrified.

that's dank

what do you have against ayy lmaos?

pls continue guys, I like this thread,good info.

Yep. This board is toast.

That's not true, gold has many industrial and scientific uses.

OMG THE AYYS ARE BRAZILIAN!

Pyramids are the simplest form and building shape. Also simplest from an engineering standpoint.

If you want actual genius engineers, look at Romans.

You should look into the Imperial Germans, that help make sense into so much shit for me. As far as we know, the national socialist higher cadres didin't lose the war, the simply got the fug out of doge with the ayys because they knew the earth was fugged.

Are you a liberal or something? What makes you think this will work?

n Jeff’s opinion “memetic warfare could also be viewed as a ‘digital native’ version of psychological warfare, more commonly known as propaganda. If propaganda and public diplomacy are conventional forms of memetic warfare, then trolling and PSYOPs are guerrilla versions”.

STAND ASIDE
We got a Jeff over here

sage

/x/ thread

How many layers of irony are you on right now my dude?

Ya smart dust is basically the borg, especially if they can see everything and then adjust the propaganda or send out signals to your new microchip implant to change your mood or thoughts.

They could literally conjure up Lucifer on the Human races collective conscious.

So putin is one of the "good guys"? Makes sense taking to consideration his recent actions wich undermine the globalists.

They really are demons though. They mold to what you brain will think is plausible.

In 1750 is was a devil with a pitch fork. in 1950 is was an alien space craft.

It the same magic, its the user who uses it for good or evil. That is your free will in this world, how you channel gods energy.

This reminds me a friend who got one of these wrist strings. Though it has nothing to do with kabalah, it was a gift from "bio energy expert" and he said it's wave off a bad spirit, that has been attached to my friend. And they work, later on friend reported bad luck disappearing.

What is the importance of the "hebrew blessings?" Did Putin find le good jew to cast a spell on his right wrist?

In 5 years we'll all be Aryan gods flying around shooting lasers from our eyes.

Yeah I've thought this for a long time too, and especially lately wrt the JQ. Have you faggots ever watched that willy wonka movie? Ya know how the slugworth bro turned out to be controlled oppo working with gene wilder? I mean that has to be the jews amirite? The resistance they provide must be something we take in, re-channel, and grow from.

so, user, i'm becoming convinced they are controlled opposition. controlled in the sense that odin or future humans running the simulation or the gods or whatever, have to create a strong resistance force to train us. think high altitude training for distance runners. nothing on this earth happens by mistake, and maybe our god is jewing the jews, in the ultimate game of who jews who. but it strengthens us to try to out-meme them. just look at the 2016 election. i think hitler's hand was forced and he got jewed into history as a villain, but let's be honest we're not at war with a people we're at war with ideas, and that's memetic war. sage for blogpost.

What is that uploader doing? IIRC, he uploaded a 16-bit version of the Madoka OP as a Sonic & Knuckles track. Is it like, after uploading all of the OSTs for all of the games, he's just doing shit he likes now?

T-that's either the best anti-Hillary ad or the worst pro-Hillary ad I've ever seen.

Interesting. The hivemind is as turned off by pandering as it is shilling. Trump earned his cred here by his Twitter bantz, not by trying to present himself as the hip meme candidate. That's why it didn't feel fake when he posted that Trump Pepe and why every single one of Hillary's meme was a catastrophic failure. Also, I see you shills, and I see what you're trying to do here. Maybe you were hoping #PizzaGate was going to disappear after the election if you conceded and faded back into the woodwork? Yeah, that's not going to happen. I AM ANGRY, ANGRY ABOUT MAGIC RAPISTS.

God damn it NJ.

Holla Forums is pretty much Special Circumstances, or more specifically, the happy fun time gang. A bunch of Minds fucking with history and foreign affairs out of moral indignation, deep sentiment, foppery and whim.

The most famous European meme is “Freedom, Equality and Brotherhood”, but as we see it has lost its power long ago.

Trying to meme 'meme categories' into existence. Very impressive babylon they've got working. Our shadilay is stronger, though.

He was contacted by Namekians!

There is no difference. A demon is an meme that can take over your body.

I'm going to just put this here for the genuinely curious: lawofone.info/

that's a lot of reading user where's the tldr

Wtf am I reading?

No, but you can change copper in to gold, so you get cities where the roofs are covered with gold rather than copper when later generations read about it.

They don't have any models for when the proles rebel and get traction among other proles, unaided by domestic and foreign powers, so we are very much an "Outside Context Problem".

If something becomes a problem, there has always been somebody responsible (((they))) can put pressure on, but that is not true for unorganized pro-whites using memes to spread our message.

VERY LAST PARAGRAPH

This is the ultimate jewry, they are literally going to sell and alter your thoughts.

Some dubs hide in strange places

democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-postinformation-society/

Only in this way can we hope to win over the anger and hatred that is produced by the enemy, in order to facilitate its task to manage the situation. And only by using this path, we can move closer toward civilization security of all humanity.

What the fuck does that mean?

If we can do it, then they can do it as well.

Or at least this is how they think, since they don't understand the White Genocide meme will make anybody opposing it into a willing accomplice in the genocide, so that they will be forced to pay for their creations if the work.

It's not even us that will be coming for the cucks, it will be the cucked out to place blame somewhere else, so they don't look guilty.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Make India Great Again

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

Feels good

I think more anons should read channeling texts, but you have to go into them with the right attitude. I think there's a lot of good material in Law of Ra but you can't take it 100% srs business in the way that religious people get. Just think of them as a peek into the spiritual zeitgeist of an era, as though you're reading the war correspondence of some soldier or something. I think that if you read a lot of them from different time periods you can sort of perceive the shape of the "spirit world." Swedenborg is good; Law of Ra is good. Anybody got others?

FT:Gold Rush
Battle table
Clink-Clunk
Johto tent
LF:
Soft drink parlor
Rare kitchen

Eh in my experience if you search too hard for love it is just as bad as not looking at all

I feel that, but I just don't get invited to social events with lots of people to meet. I met most of my friends at work and we basically just hang out 1 on 1. When I'm out with them I feel like I'm the one leading and being the most sociable with surrounding people, yet they are the ones with a million friends and all the opportunities.

How long until they discover the memetic kill agents?

Hard to say. The CIA of course has been working on it for a long time. Wahhabism and Evangelical Christianity are essentially memetic weapons. I highly doubt there's ever going to be a single word or image that does it so to speak, à la Snow Crash, and of course every one has a unique neurology anyway, though that can be controlled for to some extent through the medium of culture. I'm pretty sure they have no comprehension of what we're building here though. They know it's dangerous, but they don't know how or why or how to even fight it. That's why we see nonsense like the bui shit right now. It's a weapon deployment, but user will treat it with a massive shrug.

(checked)

Boi was a VERY simple meme, they are far behind us if they are indeed the ones who created it.

I meant this thing:

1. obviously

Some avatarfags use the same set of pics with yours

Well corgi's are welsh so, yeah they can handle the cold and wet.

yeah, I'd love this. $9.99 is more than I'd want to spend on a pdf, but then again it's 173 pages…

ABC has a fucking .au site

Jesus

Well, that whole experience should did suck.

I'd say these these >>848476 gibberish spam posts are also part of it.

the gang bang theory

5 steps below yeezys on the poverty scale.

pro-tip: if a 15 year old latina from the ghetto would wear them you shouldn't

why does the stupid fucking tagline assume that every pirate has treasure? Most pirates were fucking poor, that's why they're pirates you retards

My dad's gonna be so pissed when he finds out about this.

If my experience with rainbow 6 siege is anything to go by, the Nep upside wins.

is it mold?

They still have a fundamental misunderstanding of how it works.

It's like geneticists one day saying "lol we can make an organism from scratch" while not giving it half of the vital organs it needs.
Something I've noticed about memes is that they're fundamental to the people that they emerge from. These pseudo-intellectual analyst fuckwits think that ideas are something that can be easily manufactured, when in fact propaganda is almost always playing off of pre-existing mechanisms inherent in a community's memeplex.

What they won't understand, because it utterly terrifies them, is this memetic singularity we've hit is a sort of emergent phenomenon. I think we've hit a critical mass as far as communication is concerned, where ideologies have achieved a sort of memetic self-awareness, where the people holding that ideology carry out seemingly unrelated tasks. Without the mass communication we have now, these tasks likely would be unrelated, but now that we're more connected than ever, these unrelated tasks build upon each other to create a greater whole. This whole, for those who understand it at least us, in other words, consumes the people that lack that understanding and try to manipulate it for maligned goals.
also meme magic is real, I have absolutely no explanation for that besides "magic lol, praise kek"

I'd like to think that she's actually embarrassed about her ever going out with him having realized what a conceited idiot the guy really is.

Yes. I really think their entire fundamental theory is false. We are a growth. Even simulating the simplest organisms is a Herculean task, and they think they can manipulate the political consciousness of an entire people at will by flicking a few buttons on a keyboard. They are fumbling around in the dark while we lick our lips. I don't even know what they can do about it. If they simply hired us all, we wouldn't stop being the people we are today, and eventually we'd put existential truth ahead of material acquisitions and fake satisfaction. They need to realign themselves with the fundamental spirit of truth or they're gonna get lit up.

wtttffff

Are memeplexes independently intelligent?

Does she get blacked in the new trailer or something?

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

How a real man holds his coffee cup.

Remember, we will be watching.

The red string is on putin's right wrist, not his left like the article says it should be.

Fucking never hear anyone talking about islamo-hinduism

I came

Exactly. The proper terminology is Greco-Christian.

Oh come on now satan.

Yeah it's weird.
If you praise us or pander to us too much we get all butthurt over it.

Not to mention it's actually eight-sided but you can only see that during the equinox I believe.

There is no such thing as islamo-hinduism. It cannot exist because Hinduism is a Vedic, Aryan tradition. On the other hand judeo-christianity is a subversion of the Christian faith to the benefit of the kikes.

The Cassiopaea material is generally good, and there're still fairly regular additions to it even today. It also predicted Trump's election.

Pyramids are easy from an architectural standpoint, from a labor standpoint it is tough like any building but that is mitigated when you have tens of thousands of Nubian slaves.

Similar to what several other anons have gotten at in this thread, I believe in "introduction theory": life is the introduction to itself, ending only once death is achieved. Knowing for certain that life is just an introduction, however, would undermine the whole point of it. Thus, we're stuck in a perpetual tortorous state of unknowing until we finally make a move in life. Everyone must be kicked out of the garden of Eden and try to find their way back, so they may understand their nature outside of its comfort zone.

It's probably the most comforting explanation I've found yet, and also makes some sense of this perpetually awful reality.

I am always reading and writing in english. I don't consume any media of my native culture because it's nails to chalkboard to me. I live in a culture that lack the ability to create context and meaning. It's a culture of death and lies. I've found Holla Forums years ago to be a place were sanity still exist. It's a conceptual exile, a second home were 1+1 still equals 2. So understand that if eurofags speaks good english it doesn't mean they were educated by Kremlin. It's often a requirement to remain sane.

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

I think you should be able to defend your life, liberty and property absolutely with no regulations on your ability to defend yourself however i do think people should have a right to travel over your property as long as they aren't fucking shit up.

Ya'll niggas need The Nine. Original and best, brought to you thanks to a deep-state double whammy of the CIA and Mossad. At the very least the history of the Nine should be required reading for anons, especially GATE anons.

because the founders weren't stupid enough to let the leech party fight all voting laws, have the president encourage illegals to vote then pretend because you pack half of Mexico into CA you win anything

sage

fixed

Nope she is very fit, and she has awesome rocking tits(ds i think) on a small petite 5,4 body.
It is an accomplishment. Because according to you i am untermench? untermench fucking your women? aww. Too bad.

Ridiculous

Is anyone else seeing their posts selectively sabotaged? The longer they are the more they jam up.

I know a bit about the Nine, it's connected to Esalen which used to do good work back in the day. Gene Roddenberry used it as inspiration for Star Trek, or maybe it was TNG. Yes, channeled texts are very interesting. Their composition is different from other kinds of religious literature. Even if it's all "made up," everything is made up, in a manner of speaking.

I've been thinking a lot about composite organisms recently. Humans have the experience of having a single consciousness, but we're made up of billions of individual cells and scores of species of helpful bacterial flora. If we can experience a sense of self - is it possible that a nation-state, or a race could do so as well? Could a planet? Could a star?

We've got our feet on some very strange shores nowadays.

Dumbfuck detected.

Though I don't doubt at least the possibility of planets, stars and so on going on to form the constituent parts of some greater cosmic organism, how would we ever discern the existence of such? It's akin to an ant crawling upon the surface of your skin, wondering if the thing beneath its feet is like some great ant; it's beyond our frame of reference frankly, I'd say.

There are practices of meditation and other ways of inducing altered states of consciousness that seem to have the power to change frame of reference. People who report near death experiences sometimes report feeling like they're the entire universe and all its history and future happening at once. I think we might not be so trapped to one frame of reference as we think we are, though certainly the ways of modulating it are not scientific and even less are they available at the tap of a button. Times sure do seem to be getting stranger though.

Geller and co. published part of their channeling sessions in a book, "The Only Planet of Choice". I believe it includes one session with Roddenberry, although I don't think he gets anything significant. That guy was weirder than most Trek fans even want to acknowledge.

I don't think it includes any of the Roundtable sessions, however, which are the ones I'd want to see. Dat guest list is a whose-who of the deep state elite families.

That alone should be enough to peak anyone's interest. If that's not enough: the Sanford Research Institute is also involved. That would be the SRI everyone always mentions when getting into the "Men Who Stare At Goats" parts of CIA history.

Ah yes, our DuPont friends who are pinging the #PizzaGate investigators. The Ultraterrestrials are not a toy, fuckos, and it looks like you really might have gotten the attention of Powers, who might approve of child rape and cannibalism less than you initially expected.

fight to the death

the first depiction ever of the popular greys is 1904 far earlier than any alien shit

think about how they look from a perspective of intended psychological manipulation/symbolism, they have a body that looks dead thus scary, the have a big head thus superior intelligence thus scary and they have eyes that appear to be looking in every direction at once so that you are unable to avoid eye contact thus scary

Funny if you think about, was it the bane posting that triggered neet kind to meme magic mastery or that cat scrach meme ?

Aw shit, STALKER is becoming real.