Liberals say the darnest things

They are clinging to this meme. They are refusing to admit they have been beaten by meme warfare or that their overbearing nature pushed the most bluepilled normalfags into the right, they don't want to take responsability for unwittingly raising an entire generation for white nationalism. Whenever I see some stupid shit that liberals do and comment "And you wonder why Trump won", these people arrive saying this has nothing to with Trump and he won because all of America is rayciss. The funniest thing is that despite refusing to admit that Hillary would have likely gone to war with Russia if she was elected, they probably would are wanting to wage war with it right now if they believe they stole the election from them.

…and?

*retreats into fantasy based on Jewish film*

I was talking with a (childless boomer) family friend about the election a year ago, and when I told him Hillary was the war candidate he crossed to the other side of the street for a couple minutes and refused to talk to me for the rest of the night. Very odd.

I wouldn't want to believe it either.

Honestly, we didn't have anything to do with it. Everyone just got sick of the left at about the same time.

i fucking hate that type of people

Of course I don't actually believe in kek but we did some things like digging through the emails and finding the juiciest bits.

Whenever anyone drop this word, I almost immediately don't take whatever else they have to say seriously. Goons have ruined this word.

Indeed, I have rarely seen someone use it nonproblematically.

(chekek'd)
damn son where'd you find those digits?

nice dub dubs. criminal lack of checking going on in this thread.

That's a really dank Heqet, user.

check out the earthquake thread to see how it originated

We had a small role. Chan culture rolls out to the net at large, getting softer and easier to digest the more mainstream it gets. Our message can't be fully dished out due to this, but enough remains that the internet has changed.

user I don't say this lightly, you need to get that person out of your life period. He will only drag you down with him.

Its even worse if the reference is due to this idiot watching "Ghostbusters: answer the call (2016)". If that is the case then its jewish fantasy 2.0 with more "feminism" and fuck you white males that helped keep this franchise alive until 2016.

"toxic"…… always women who use that word when speaking of situations & words rather than describing a substance that is actually poisonous to the human body.

In all seriousness, I think we actually played a significant role in the whole ordeal. The memes and whole culture surrounding Trump started here and spread (diluted as it goes farther) to normalfag sites

Heretic

People who were liberals ten years ago are neo-Commies now. The left has gone even farther to the left, more than the right has gone farther right. Your story doesn't surprise me in the least. I expect a lot more of that kind of childishness from them over the next few years, and I expect them to become more vitriolic.

I fucking wish American Whites were anywhere near as "rayciss" as leftists claim we are. When we have so many illegal beaners, dotheads and cameljockeys on top of our nigger population getting more uppity than ever, I'd say 1920s levels of racism would be just about perfect. We all know, of course, that the left crying about racism is just them mentally jerking themselves off over how open-minded and tolerant they are compared to most people. Because they're faggots.

you need to leave

Far authoritarian left wants a war with Russia. It's about spreading globalism and control of natural resources. They're arrogant enough to think they can control the outcome and survive it.

Your wish will be granted through meme magic

Are you doing your part on tracking and doxing all of these people and adding them to the list? These faggots will be made to answer after Trump takes office and we cannot afford to let them pretend they didn't betray their country

First post meme is true after all.

Of course she's a decent person. She's a woman. All women are caring and loving, like my mummy.

these people are fucking insane

They are not insane.
Insanity goes on the pretence that someone is mentally troubled.

Liberals are almost Luciferian

We played a very significant role. We were basically his only base of support on the entire internet, so much so that his son was posting here. And, no, I'm not counting the false opposition shill front r/thedonald as his real internet support.

That is their tactic now… They are trying to frame his victory as cheating because there is no way he could have won after the polls stated that he was going to lose by 90% or so. It was obviously rigged, goyim.

I think "black history month" is what makes most kids realize how fuking racist the system is against us. Fucking niggers thinking they're important because of peanut butter. As if nobody had ground a nut into paste before that happened.

No, I posted that because the OP was just "look at these irrelevant liberals saying stupid shit". Does he want us to do something about it? What is the point? Without a point (beyond lol liberals are stupid which we all fucking know) it's just a slide thread.

Fixed it.

tbh places like thedonald and twitter helped a lot by spreading our memes but we are tip of the spear.

scrape that, now it's fixed.

Maybe you should put halfchan on that meme instead of us. That would be traditional.

This is probably a good call.

1% chance is still a chance

Would you prefer eBaums'?

You're never supposed to direct back to us.
Put cuckchan on that instead.

We did though. The dank Holla Forums memes were the biggest advertisement for Trump throughout his entire campaign. We pretty much shitposted him to victory because our images and videos made vast amounts of people see the logic in nationalism

I don't get it. Loss should be felt in the heart and chest. Why would that hole be in their intestines/privates region? Are they saying that Trump winning literally make them lose their dick, balls, and method of producing shit?

Isn't it way more believable that the media lied?

go back to reddit.

If you wanted nigger reaction pics you couldve just asked nicely instead of being tsundere about it

Gee i wonder who were the people behind exposing the left fucking shit up for everyone?

I'd like to create a trend for a meme that pin points the ignorance of Liberal/Leftism.

Basically it's Ostrich culture

Anyone who studies natural sciences (like me) knows that the myth of the Ostrich doesn't bury their heads. However, at a subconscious level this become true to the point of dissociation from reality and it's issues.

Using the term "mental gymnastics" implies athleticism of the human mind gives the Liberals an edge that makes them feel psycholocical supreme and not ridiculed enough.

What this does is associate them with gentle giants that never took off the ground. The unconscious mind would recognise this as a failiure and the rational mind will see this as a constant win.

I think it's showing a white he's clearly white male no tits losing his manhood and pride in his country. It's far more of a malevolent wish than a celebration.

The original pic was what you described, the hole-in-the-crotch pic was one of our edits from the day after the election

Shills get out.

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY!!!

It's an edit. It used to have the hole in the guy's chest.

Shadilay brother

SHADILAY

it's not very odd user these people are totally brainwashed and eat up any narrative the mainstream media feeds them. They are scared sheep

SHADILAY