Anti-thump Lolbertians ass hurt thread

Holla Forums why are libertarians such passive aggressive cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Libertarianism is an irrelevant dead ideology, and it's not coming back. Fascism is the future, and these libertardians are on the wrong side of history.

Trump isn't a fascist. The only people who suggest so are libtards, so you're possibly one of those.

Not Agent Smith always used this sort of ironic passive aggressive tone on his videos, this is nothing new.

Wrecked.

because they're autistic liberals.

Wait, this guy is a libertarian?

china uncensored is done by that cult that is illegal in china and gets their organs harvested lol

falun gong or something

You sound like a fashy lolberg.

Autism, mostly.

I don't know about that. There is a growing faction of right wing libertarians (Hoppe, Austin Petersen, Augustus Invictus, etc) that's been gaining some traction. I hope it replaces the current fagginess surrounding the movement, because they do have legitimate points.

its lolbergtardian, you fuckwit

sage bc retardation

Libertianism pretty much died when Ron Paul retired.

No one in the public sphere actually has consistent principles.

You don't know what Fascism is kike. You were never taught.

Lol.

Feels.

Turkey seems a little…unstable. Maybe Trump and new ally Putin should restore some stability by assuming governship of Istanbul.

Libertarians are split up into two groups: liberals who hate paying taxes and conservatives who like smoking weed

check it out

Niggers were free in Philly in 1786

boom boom pow

check it out

couldn't you at least have found a gentile for your bait?

It's already wrong to marry before 30
You're extra retarded for doing it if she's that old

Make a big hole in the ground and throw kikes in there

Kek

Well, now, you're making this sound nice.

the arctic vortex is just polar air being pushed south by a high pressure warm front moving over the north pole. too bad people are too stupid to understand the difference between weather and climate.

Good pick?

hillary does what she is told kraut nigger.

Same desu

Surely the job of a cop is to arrest people and take them before a judge for punishment.
Thats how it works in civilised countries anyway.

bamp

Do you faggot?

The US should send the 6 gorrilion dollars in aid it gives to ((( our greatest ally ))) to the Palestinian territory, after all it is just a province of Israel too.

Yeah the assblasted trump supporters that realize they fucked up harder than ever before. People will literally praise Bush after this.

its gonna be lit af senpai

Bump while reading articles

Couldn't find the article I read it from. But
did China just retaliate against Trump (over Taiwan) by further voicing their support of Assad and Russia in Syria?

Impressive if True.

I posted this to Holla Forums because you guys are into self improvement so you gotta have some good ideas.

Effective co-opting campaign.

Somebody get this hothead out of here.

we anex it and send all our shit citizens there

damn nigga is that real

Pakistan the land of boy butt rape.
kek.

The cryptkeeper will be long dead by then

i don't remember who this is and don't wanna give anyone clicks by googling, someone post a maymay and remind me.

Genetic diversity is strength

same shit

Does the military like Trump? If push comes to shove would they side with him or globalist rabble rousers?

Atlantis
France
Pink

This is a textbook example of shilling – a bunch of (1)'s making replies to posts at random that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I thought the rampant shilling would end after the election was over but it's only gotten worse.

Boom, a new one before I finished posting. Mods need to figure out a new way to stop these proxy hoppers.

no mames guey

It's not "shilling" per se. A very autistic japanese faggot from /furry/ is spamming the entire site using poo in loos to solve capchas. He's upset because somebody didn't want to sext with him. A very autistic faggot.

tbqh /furry/ should be purged. They brought this mess down upon us by attracting such mentally ill people to the site.

You should not trust the government to not mess with you. Unless you chemically analyse the vaccine yourself it's not worth it. Also weak genes should die out.

isn't this faggot a heeb?

SAGE AND REPORT