http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oxEitLU9ps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oxEitLU9ps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Richards
twitter.com/mutludc/status/807686199519440896
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h4GaSdci-w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we need those tapes user

Here I thought he was okay for a nigger.

Every nigger nigs.

This is gonna upset my momma,she loves family feud…

audio of him saying that?

That was Harvey crying over two old white people…

>He was also involved in a profanity-laden show-down with Jesse Jackson in 2002 in which he screamed the N-word and called the famous preacher a “dumba motherf**r!”

Top kek. Sounds like he shits on everyone. He was a very unsanitized comic back in the day so I would not be surprised if this is connected to that o even taken out of context.

Ever watch this 'family' show? Sometimes I'll hear it playing in the living room and I've noticed that 75% of all questions have answers that would be considered either sexual in nature or generally inappropriate for children. Often it's the questions themselves.

I've also noticed that it's a blatant groupthink conditioning exercise. For example there was a question asking what famous family would you want to play against on this show. Both the Clintons and Trumps were answers, with Clintons ranked 1 higher. They don't even have a direct family large enough to play on that show. Of course when you look at it from the angle that they only did this for conditioning Clinton above Trump (right prior to the election) it makes perfect sense.

Harvey should be Lynched along with whoever's making him dance.

so brave

I always thought he seemed like a huge asshole. And I'm sure the nigger will still be employable after this.

Huh
youtube.com/watch?v=1oxEitLU9ps

Oh yeah, I remember that. What a damn shame.

Lol, that gif is great

I remember a vid about how a cucked White couple gave him the break and supported him that made his career.

Ofcourse he will be employable, hes a nigger, he can be racist all he wants.

Can you imagine what would happen to a white celebrity? Im sure some kind of chimpout.

It has happened to a white celebrity. Remember Kramer? He can't get sort of job at all ever since his outburst

He wasn't really doing anything before the outburst.

Michael Richards is a freemason who was raised by jews, I'm sure he'd have no trouble getting work if he wanted it.

KILL YOURSELF.

nice slide thread, faggot

Ok chaim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Richards

Doesn't list him as chosen.

Using nigger to justify treating white people poorly is a very semitic thing to do, Moishe. Your yarmukle is showing.

Your mask has slipped already. Give it up chaim.

Regardless, he's a complete fucking cuck, by you're own link user.

go back to facebook

lol? did you just.. lol at us user?

mfw I don't give a shit because "honkey" is up there with "poopy-head" for "world's least-devastating insult."

I'm going to get dog-piled, but getting triggered by this isn't something Holla Forums should be, considering how much "nigger" gets dropped around here. Not to mention we don't know the context leading up to the "jokes," which is typical lügenpresse bullshit.

tl;dr - If this Harvey shit really upsets any of you, just don't watch the show and deny them some revenue.

implying anyone here watches tv in the first place

The rule should be: Earn big money, have big influence, face biiiig consequences for fucking up. People should be forced to put skin in the game if they want to make a bold aggressive statement at a time when the circumstances are like a powder keg Black Lives McMatter.

They are maxing out the high interest credit card of White Man's Patience.

The original video is just as funny.

Steve Harvey is a nigger

P.S. 250k a year is not really enough to be driving around in a Lamborghini. This is more 5er BMW tier.

Never!

This meme needs to die

Part of the reason for that is that we believe that we put ourselves at risk by doing so.

The "community" doesn't have its shit together and never will. The only remedial effort they appear to put forth to mitigate the hell they perpetuate for themselves is to blame everyone but themselves. That complete and utter abandonment of any accountability, completely devoid of any actual empowerment = people taking irrational actions for which they do not expect to be held accountable.

I know it sucks man, but seriously, you're barking up the wrong tree.

I think there are roughly 20% whites in Brazil, and I'm not talking about "mestizos" or "huehuehue".

whats going on in this video?

tl;dr

That was in response to the booing. No "lock her up" chant took place.

This is textbook fake news.

I thought it was accepted that any blacks in high positions in media or finance are typically kike pawns. They're just saying what they need to in order to appease their masters.

Who the hell cares about Steve Harvey these days?

It is no secret he is a piece of shit. The tapes should be leaked and then just be done with it.

that is not only a terrific argument AGAINST the state, but your lack of faith for the non taxing entities to do a much better job of penalties than the state, tells me you hate trump and america

fugg it was big

twitter.com/mutludc/status/807686199519440896

I went to bodrum and all around turkey from there, always liked the place very friendly.

Wait, what!?!

fixed for post immigrant crisis

Fuck off we're full

Why don't you just try learning the material. You don't have to agree with every position to get something valuable out of the class. Then again if its not a graduate level seminar the class is probably shit.

If you can't even get out of your comfort zone for one moment to study a subject you don't know why are you even in university?

i put on my robe and wizard hat

Go to bed. Duh, she's kissing me good night.

too many stupid people get into college.

Brexit and trump happened
Dont count anything out

I have an EU passport, get me to you and I will stab those ANTIFA cunts for real.

As long as I get to go to a Swedish prison I dont care.

Give me a connect so we can talk without getting Ganked

Fucking this. pox on the faggots house who started it, double pox on the faggots who copied him.

Stand up and play vidya

Fuck off you ugly spic.

Tadmor/Palmyra has 30,000 inhabitants.

Venison

Dan "Go ahead and hide her, my cock's been inside her" Schneider

I'm absolutely ok with this.

Here is a redpill. There is no J in the Hebrew alphabet.

nope.

Not unrealistic factoring in illegal votes, he only won by +4ish (correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't checked in a week or two)

I think 2018 is going to be a blowout loss for the Dems based on what we're seeing. The economic argument is the only thing Dems have going for them, and Trump's tax loophole reforms/repatriation is a left-field counter that has destroyed the traditional "tax the rich" argument.

GERMANY NO!

Seriously this is awesome, get those mudlslimes OUT!

Source for that second gif??? No way that's real hahaha

It would be fine. That show and others like it are currently broadcasting on METV in the states.

You're either newfag or really retarded to use that as argument.

It's fucking bullshit. A happy wife is a miserable husband. Women live to kill us and take our shit.

Wonder how long we'll have to wait to get the real body count

Looks more like some kind of Renaissance Fair thing. Proof this is anti-Muslim?

i don't know

My bacon never turns out like that

everything given its pricetag.

Stop voldtægterne! Beskyt Folket!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h4GaSdci-w8

Doesn't get much more masculine than this

test