Tikkun, the enemy's source feed

I was searching wikileaks and found that Podesta respects this site greatly and reads it regularly tikkun. org is the site. I was rddpilled before I got there, but by the time I got throuh four paragraphs, I grew an iron cross for balls, came to the concluion that Hitler was right, and that the kikes need exterminated to the fucking last. They run articles lkke "How shaming whites and men has backfired" archive.is/7YmAr

This is the nest of our enemy. Let us gather info and use it to destroy them.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiritualprogressives.
archive.is/npE8M
archive.is/7YmAr
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholics_in_Alliance_for_the_
tikkun.org/nextgen/the-genesis-of-gender
tikkun.org/nextgen/building-a-progressive-spiritual-movement
youtube.com/watch?v=hMFJ-O1ZEpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is surprising? They're kikes, that's how they get money. They don't create anything or do labor, they just take from others, usually with lies and deceptions. Look at this, its the sister site of the one I posted. spiritualprogressives. org/newsite/?page_id=114
archive.is/npE8M
They outline a plan to siphon off 2% of the GDP o he usa perpetually as the Global Marshal Plan. Luckily, trump would never allow that.

interesting

So it had to backfire for them to stop doing that.

Really makes you think.

read a lot of posts like that in different magazines. they don't say to stop doing it because it's wrong, but because goys are not as dumb as they taught.

Shaming Whites and Men Has Backfired
Stop Shaming Whites and Men!
November 11th, 2016 by (((Rabbi Michael Lerner)))
in Tikkun.org

ttp://www.tikkun.org/nextgen/shaming-whites-and-men-has-backfired
archive.is/7YmAr

The rabbis around the world are independently operating using kabbalah, talmud, and tanakh, as their playbook and ruleset for dealing with the goy.

I encourage all the goys out there to search these subjects for relevant passages that form rabbinical opinions which are then broadcast to the congregation, and then filtered for public dissemination.

Tanek? That's a new one for me.

Is Podesta a Jew? He doesn't look white.

Tikum olam means, repairing what God did during the destruction of the tower of Babel, wich means reunification of all races.
That's why they are the (((chosen ones))), to reunificate(white genocide) all races into one, and then retake their role as the spiritually superior race of this world. Remember plan kalergi, or the homo sevieticus?
tl;dr: kikes think they are better than god and whites are a punishment to them.

Tanakh is merely used as a cover for their heavy usage of the Kaballah and Talmud. Similar to how Arabs use Al Taqqiya.

He claims hes catholic, but he looks like and associates with, primarily, jews. He admitted to attempting to actively subvert the catholic church as well. It's still admitted on wikipedia. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholics_in_Alliance_for_the_ Common_Good

This is what we need to spread.

Catholics have been completely subverted just prior to and at the onset of Vatican II, they're nothing more than another Jewish sect at least as far as their leadership goes; they engage in the same child sex rituals as the kikes so no surprise there. Same as the Sheikhs of Saudi Arabia and the unelected leaders of the EU with their varying underling puppets.

The jews need to kill all the other religions (idolatry), so that their god will be worshipped above all others.

The hideous core of judaism and jewishness is right there. We just need to present it in a way that the jews' worldly actions are connected to their religious convictions.

People think judeo-christianity is a thing.

from what I've learned about Judaism in all of its forms, while every thing written in the books can be taken as literal and maintains logical cohesion when viewed literally, they also have hidden meanings. Sometimes it's through gematria, sometimes it's just esoteric, depending on the tradition and time in which its written. Typically, all of these hidden meanings are actually the same meaning that the literal texts convey. That's kind of profound to me, but I digress. There are rabbinic explanations we have for many verses, but many more I'm sure are only passed down from master to student orally. The official reasoning for these hidden meanings is that it's not the words themselves that show one God, but it's the reading of it. The underlying patterns and the system of knowledge one creates give one a better understanding of God

the result of this is basically that the Jews get to have their cake and eat it too. Any verse can mean pretty much anything, and they'll always have an out. Writing in code, basically. My suggestion is to do what a lot of Jews do, and use gematria, and count the number of times letters themselves occur. It may not work with English and may instead be based in Hebrew, but the books are a mystery to the Jews too in a lot of ways, and they've developed different methods of interpreting it, trying to destroy the constructs in their minds so that they can try to approach the mind of God

Their definition of idolatry is literally goys not worshipping jews.

Look into the Noahide laws. "G-d" references the jewish people. That's the commandments of the Jew World Order which they are trying to put into place.

To do that, they have to destroy the white race. Niggers, arabs and other half-breeds will gladly worship the hand that gibs. Whites won't, for obvious reasons.

Niggers will literally kill each other over fucking sneakers. It'll be a breeze for jews to keep them in check.

>tikkun.org/nextgen/the-genesis-of-gender

gener bender kikery? check

>tikkun.org/nextgen/building-a-progressive-spiritual-movement

one world religion sounding (((progressive))) spiritual movement kikery? check

oooyyy vey

cultural marxism is wholly jewish at its core

Holy fuck user, is there any evil in this world that the kike is not behind? Like I said, this website was what finally pushed me all the way. Took maybe four minutes. Fuck, I thought I was redpilled beforeā€¦

not trying to derail the thread so ill spoiler my question for you do you think theres much of a difference between Judaism and Christian in regards to what each produces in a society?

Every

FUCKING

TIME

If you want to understand a little bit about real jewry
youtube.com/watch?v=hMFJ-O1ZEpE
Talks about tikkun, trump etc.
it is metaphorically interesting. Self serving and ugly at times but interesting.

Reform and liberal judaism is fake, but is powerful, their tikkun involves corrupting the world basically, if I understand it right. Only orthodox practice real judaism.

TL;DW ?