NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING

Giraffes in Danger of Becoming Extinct in the Wild: Study

The iconic giraffe (Giraffa camelopardalis), one of the world's most recognisable animals and the tallest land mammal, is now threatened with extinction. The species, which is widespread across southern and eastern Africa, with smaller isolated subpopulations in west and central Africa, has moved from Least Concern to Vulnerable due to a dramatic 36-40% decline from approximately 151,702-163,452 individuals in 1985 to 97,562 in 2015.

The growing human population is having a negative impact on many giraffe subpopulations. Illegal hunting, habitat loss and changes through expanding agriculture and mining, increasing human-wildlife conflict, and civil unrest are all pushing the species towards extinction. Of the nine subspecies of giraffe, three have increasing populations, whilst five have decreasing populations and one is stable.

A resolution adopted at the IUCN World Conservation Congress in September this year called for action to reverse the decline of the giraffe.

Across the natural world, some 860 plant and animal species have already gone extinct. Another 68 are no longer found in the wild. The IUCN lists nearly 13,000 species as endangered or critically endangered. Many more species, including giraffes, are labeled as vulnerable, considered to be facing a "high risk of extinction in the wild," the group says. “Many species are slipping away before we can even describe them,” IUCN Director General Inger Andersen said. “This IUCN Red List update shows that the scale of the global extinction crisis may be even greater than we thought."

archive.fo/vydEY
archive.fo/EatlM

FORCED DEPOPULATION OF AFRICA WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Giraffes are a bit of a cunty animal to be honest. Nobody begrudges the british isles for removing their wolves, even though those were unique species whose biological resources are now beyond our reach.

in other news, water is wet.

You obviously haven't connected the dots, niggers have been bred to the numbers they are today by christcucks, they've been doing it for over a century. Before christcucks started their nigger breeding, niggers would breed past their ability to provide for themselves and mass die off so they're numbers stayed relatively low. Pozzed Whites came along and changed that resulting in niggers projected to be the majority world population in the future. Of course, christcucks didn't stop at niggers, they've been doing this for the whole turd world. You want to stop the shitskin hoard, stop the deranged hand that's feeding them.

www .washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/major-hiv-vaccine-trial-in-south-africa-again-stokes-hope/2016/11/25/188cd56a-b0ff-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html

Niggers are smart enough to put tyres around each others necks and set them on fire, but also too retarded to put a condom on the dicks.

Pathological altruism will be the death of the civilized world.

What percentage of foreign aid to Apefrica is actually from Christian charities, though?

Oh, shut up.

Thread ruined.

Save the Giraffes
Cut aid to Africa

Reported for intl.

This. Also shitlib NGOs. But initially it was christian morality which is the mother of leftism.

I went to church once because I fell for the "Christianity is redpilled" meme on Holla Forums. It was ok I guess, a lecture about how when you are sad you can turn to jesus etc, but then they had a whole presentation on a village in africa full of godly niggers they were supporting and they passed around a donation thing. I walked out with my (fedora of course.)

Yes goyim, it's the (((Christians))). Who else could it be?

Now that's a great newspeak term if I have ever seen one.

We shared our advanced technology with "humans" who were not ready for it.

- Cut all aid money to Africa
- Embargo the continent except for a few highly secure free trade cities, akin to Singapore or Hong Kong with equally draconian punishments
- Ban NGOs begging for donation money

It is christcucks, or do you think all the 'for only a dollar a day' missionaries are jews?

The missionaries don't help but all it takes is one dumb nigger spreading rumors about how condoms are a plot by the white debbil and you'd get the same effect.

rumors you say, hmmm…

Funny thing is the same humanist fags who are environmentalists are also the ones facilitating nigger overpopulation and all the ecological damage that comes with it.

It's time for the right to undercut the left on a lot of these issues. We have the solutions. They don't.

Touché.

Correct. Christcuckoldry is a false subhuman religion. All good white men who still cling to the jew on a stick should abandon it before the race war. Because once the killing begins, Christfags will be at the top of the list for purging.

Would it be possible to farm and breed giraffes in order to increase their numbers while also giving an economic incentive to keep making more giraffes? I mean, obviously africans themselves wouldn't be doing this, but it'd be cool if a white country were to try doing so.
What does giraffe taste like, anyway?

Man I didn't even know there were two types. They all look like fuckin giraffes to me

I think we just need to integrate all those different giraffe species. They will be way better off with more "diversity";^)

Face the fact, Christcucks. Christianity is the largest dysgenic force in the world today. Christianity is a false religion and rhe proof that it is false lies in its ugliness. Truth must be beautiful, but christcuckoldry is pure ugliness. It promotes weakness, niggers, ecological disaster, and hatred for the natural world (all of which it equates with evil or sin as all Jewish religions do).

Same here. I went to a church that is supposedly "redpilled" and "traditional," the Missouri synod Lutheran Church, and the first time I went all the pastor did was talk about how we needed to help the poor rapefugees flooding Europe and then talked about africoon mission trips. I almost jumped up and strangled the guy to death right there.

I'd like to know kikes answer to this.

Now this is D&C

Still, christcucks really need to get their shit together and start purging

No it isn't. It is cutting dead weight. We need to divide ourselves from Christians because they are natural born traitors. Their religion is literally codified treason.

If an army is fighting a war and a subset of that army consists of traitors who sympathize with the enemy, is it d&c to get rid of that subset? Of course not. Purging Christians will only make us stronger because Christians are dead weight at best and outright traitors and cuckolds at worst.

End aid to Africa and send the fucks who hunt them to live with the diverse Africans. Problem solved.

It is unlikely that most Christians will make inroads with whites at this point anyway. The best they can do is convert people in 3rd world nations and import them to fill their churches. The only useful religions are the ones that are convincing whites to reproduce. All others deserve to die out for pushing failed doctrines. It might be worthwhile to compile birthrates and white membership of various sects to determine which should be discarded.

This video is about muds but goes over a lot of christcuckery. I forget where but he goes over how talking to head christcucks they told them the future of cuckstianity was africa and china. Speaking traitors, also goes over how christcucks are getting paid millions to ship in shitskins into America.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

Maybe he's an intl shill, maybe he's not, but the (((Christian))) NGOs helped create the African problem.

It isn't even about usefulness necessarily. It is just obviously true that Christianity is a false religion. Any sensible person would agree with this. A religion that promotes ugliness and weakness, calling these things good, cannot be true. Simple as that.

I'm curious, what was conservation like during the oppressive African occupation of whites?

I wonder if animal rights activists and conservationists could be turned against niggers. It couldn't be too hard all things considered.

Used to be that environmentalists opposed mass immigration and overpopulation of niggers. The Sierra club did until they were bought off by Jews.

My point is that people should only follow doctrines that benefit the population. If you create a doctrine that is based 100% on truth, and the population that follows it is below replacement rate and dies out, then it is a failed doctrine.

Do they pay you for being such a kosher rat or do you do it for free?

Spotter the D&C kike

Africa will reach 4 billion people by the end of the century. Some anons think they can just let them starve to death, but as soon as that begins, they are going to form huge hunting parties and kill off most of the wildlife. It is inevitable many of these animals will go extinct.

I do not envy the people who will be around in two or three centuries. They will have to deal with a world in which the majority of people are mentally retarded.

Hell on earth with nothing to eat.

Coming from a traitor who literally worships a dead kike.

Who?

Animals can run faster than humans. Once the fuel runs out of their toyotas, and there are no more spare parts, they'll start eating other humans first. Easier prey than a speedy gazelle.

The majority are mentally retarded now. Spics, Saracens, Niggers, Street Shitters, Injuns, Zipperheads, and the varies mud races all have mean IQs below 85.

Niggers would starve right now if not given food aid, the apparent aid packages don't account for the millions of tons of grain which are just given away to mudmen.

That's their median, half are above that.

The nigger population in Africa was stable when the christian whites ruled it and beat them into their place.

Private charities aren't the ones who deliver millions of tons of grain to them in exchange for political favors that is the governments(full of kikes). If some retard puts in a well for some niggers that well is abandoned within a year because the niggers can't maintain it. The Missionaries aren't doing shit to be honest, what we need to stop and can stop with political impetus is giving any foreign aid. No food for niggers.

They form large hunting parties of up to a thousand people with wood spears. They box in the animals and spear them to death.

Actually mean and media aren't the same thing if the IQ distribution is weighted, and for most muds it is weighted to the left(lower IQ) so the median is lower than the mean. The very few of them who have IQs above 100 skew the bell curve off of a perfect normal distribution. Whites are actually slightly weighted to the right and azns have an almost perfectly normal distribution curve.

Also most of those populations have a mean IQ significantly below 85, 75 for niggers as an example.

That's why I'd say over half are retarded right now.

Yes. But "above" still doesn't mean "on the same level as Whites". It just means that a lot are around 90 and very few reach 100.

(checked)

[need for ebola intensifies]

I used to work for a chirstian who owned a business making and selling security doors.

All of our scrap metal was weighed in and the cheque didn't go straight back into his company.
Instead, he donated it to Apefrica because he got cucked by his christian mrs.

http:// africa-equip.org/

And what will they do with the scrap? Build ramshakle fortifications, machetes and armored cars.

The scrap metal was sold at a scrap yard. The money from the metal was pumped into his private charity for Africa.

The money was used for all sorts of shit, mainly keeping them alive.

Can't we do anything about this? Trump?

I don't want my children growing up in a world without Giraffes.

So this will mean more "charities" for saving the giraffe where all the money ends up in the pocket of some kike. Got it

Oh, I misread your post then.

Yep. Christians are insane psychopathic golems controlled by Jews and they threaten all life on earth. They will need to be killed.

How much of those dead giraffes are the fault of chinks and their never-ending quest for grounded exotic animal pills that will make their noodle dicks erect?

China needs to be banned/stopped from buying up and funding everything and anything they can get their hands on in Africa, as they are trying to have their hand at territorial conquest again. It's gone under the radar as it's been a monetary and occupation conquest, and not a military one. Once the chinese threat is stopped and western aid is halted, the issues in Africa will resolve itself.

Funfact!
"traditional chinese medicine" was a hodgepodge of local evershiftimg superstitions and thesispapers which got reworked from time to toem and which may have not survived the 20th century in its entire form just like the japanese kampo medicine which was already proofread and its speculative and exotic practizes mostly discarted around 1870 in favour of stuff that was proven to work (like westenr medicine).

But then dear chairman Mao realized that peasants smearing pulverized ape anusrings on their wounds instead of expecting the state to help them properly would be much cheaper and not make the people feel as if theyd fall behind the west, so they collected the medic folk practizes, made a static system not to be questioned out of them which got then promoted and causes damage to this day.

Commis, not even once.

That's really not a big deal for a herbivore population, especially not over 30 years. The niggers will kill anything they can, but unlike other human species, they're not good at wiping things out largescale. If the population ever gets drastically low, expect the white man to be shipping thousands to texas. There are at least 350 giraffes in the US alone. Which is more than american bison at their lowpoint.

Don't listen to the environmentalist jews. We love the environment which makes us susceptible to their propaganda.

Ever hear them talk about it when poachers get killed?

this

Nigger exploiters aka 'Poachers' to put it in non-racial terms, have literally decimated a metric shitton of species in the African continent, including the 'Big 5' and many other like these precious Giraffes.

(Seemingly, but actually sensible) White South Africans have actually proven to be the primary saviors of these species because they arranged (while they were still in power) for YUGE game tag fees to be paid, e.g., US$150K for a lion tag, to take on of these beasts as trophies. This has enabled the SA gov't to amply fund nog game wardens to protect the species from nigger poachers, and have thus preserved the species alone in the SA region. The entire rest of the continent has basically been decimated by nigger poachers.

Niggers are a problem, but
that's precious, and
literally isn't an issue.

Are.. are you actually claiming a magnificent species the only one of it's kind in the universe btw such as the Giragge isn't.. precious?

As much as I like bashing christfags on other boards, it's counter productive and it deconstructs white identity and therefor religious autism should be relegated to /christian/ /atheism/ and /asatru/ respectively.

D&C is the mark of a kike

There are also no mosquitos that we know of anywhere else in the universe. Would giraffes somewhere else in the universe make ours less important?
now I have no problem with giraffes, but you're just slapping on descriptions. I already said what I thought and from a strict definition, no they aren't precious. They are not very valuable at all or there would be more people raising them instead of cattle or pets, more giraffes in art, etc.
And.. feel free anytime to make an.. argument.

I actually enjoy having religious discussions here, but having the same shit getting shilled in every thread gets real fucking old.

Translation: don't talk about the root problem.

Things don't get fixed by being in denial.

Chinks can that and can create more chinks to increase the demand to do that because they have money to do that, where has that money come from?

Then make a thread about it and discuss it there

Of course. Applying their median IQ to the bell curve says 86 percent of them have an IQ of less than 100.

AS A CHRISTIAN, THIS MAN IS RIGHT

2 THESSALONIANS 3:10:
"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat."

STOP GIVING FOOD TO LAZY NIGGERS. THEY COULD STICK SOME SEEDS IN THE GROUND AND GROW FOOD. BUT THEY WONT.

THE ONLY REASON NIGGERS HAVE FAMINES IS BECAUSE THEY DONT STORE FOOD LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE.

Where is the break in my logic?

If they had those kind of organizational skills they'd at least have built some structure over the last million years or so.

No it'll be a die off, I hope by then the surviving whites will be race realists enough and not cuck out for all the blacks. Maybe the Jews will be a memory by then.

Not only that, but by giving them food we bred them to have even less forethought then they already did.

Saved. This is going to make it far easier to BTFO heretics who use the Bible to justify a global welfare state.

Theyre pretty much the most docile and anodyne animal. While on the other hand you are a nigger.

That is actually how they hunt. They just swarm everything in packs and kill them it is called Persistence hunting. They are kind of like chinks they eat anything they can get their hands on even each other.

niggers are incapable of learning to fish

Christians kill the white race and giraffes

They do hunt like that, but that's not what persistence hunting is

Red Text Jew Worship
Ignoring Jesus works

DIE IN THE DESERT WITH YOUR god!

You guys aren't letting up on the D&C

based Eritrea not on list.

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/mr-trump-put-the-ball-in-eritrea-s-court

This could just be Jewish anti human propaganda.

I would double check their numbers.

Goiym, just let the Africans move to Europe so we can leave space for the giraffes in Africa.

Hey there friend I see you're using the religious divide and conquer meme :^). But you see that's not really going to work since all of us here regardless of our actual religion worship lord kek. Except for the mudslimes and yids like you who worship moloch.