Remember when Aku actually lived up to his title as the master of evil?

Remember when Aku actually lived up to his title as the master of evil?

Its been hundreds of years and the last 50 have been depressing for him. Its to be expected. And are you just going to pretend he never sat around telling fairy tales to little kids even in the old show? Or that Jack literally reduced him into a pathetic chinchilla?

no

to brainwash them

Saged and hidden.

Its very complicated when you write a villain that is supposed to be pure evil, but you don't want to make him bland so you have him being comedic too. It creates a very jarring dissonance when this guy is basically a Warhammer 40K villain that conquered the wold and reduced it to a wasteland for ages, but he still spouts memes and acts like a troll more than a sociopath.

Good job, user. Hide the thread and never come back.

Why didn't Aku just grab the sword, and run off with it? INB4 autistic shitter from the other thread tries to explain how aku wouldn't be wielding the sword if he did.

when?

Are you talking about his one on on with Jack? That was a fake sword. or was there another time you're thinking of?

I'm talking the webm in the OP. He could have just grabbed the sword instead of the emperor. It doesn't make sense that the sword would have been in plain sight.

better question is why Jack's dad didn't immediately run for the sword when he saw Aku

memelords ruined samurai jack

Better question is why he had to seal him instead of just killing him, when apparently Jack is supposed to be able to kill him.

are you gonna cry about it?

????????????????

And he failed hilariously you newfag oaf.

Only because he justifiably lost his temper. Surely the great and patient Aku, given the time, would have persuaded the children eventually.

I guess you're not T H I C C enough to appreciate the new Aku.

it pisses me off how they always forget to draw the red outlines around his eyes

such a small detail makes him look much scarier

He's still pretty chilling when he annihilates the emperor's town in complete silence and only laughs when everything is pretty much dead

Or he would have just set them on fire.

EXTRA EXTRA
AKU LIKES IT THICC
READ ALL 'BOUT IT

It is sill unknown if Jack actually can kill him.

Aku has made comments to Jack that even if Jack won, he'd be back eventually/

This is image will forever be shit because the Scotsman's wife isn't described as "STOUUUUUUT!"

Also, sage for pointless thread.

The gods and even Jack's dad said that only the might of the human spirit can truly vanquish Aku since he is the humanized incarnation of the ancient dark evil or something. So it makes sense that Aku will exist for as long as humans exist, so it's a nice concept for the world to always need a samuraiā€¦ but after seeing the disaster that was Korra, I've lost all interest in the eternal cycle of the hero shit, so its best if Aku just dies here and now so we can avoid anything like Korra ever again.

fuck off nobody cares about Korra anymore

IN EVERY FUCKING SAMURAI JACK THREAD
You have to remember. He's already corrupted everything. He's pretty much won. The last bits of goodness that remain in the world are small villages. Aku has completely corrupted mainstream society. All the evil actions are the actions of Aku. He's evil incarnate remember? His presence is everywhere. What else is he supposed to do when everything noteworthy is under his control? Crushing small villages would be pointless. It makes sense he's fallen into a slump. He's won. And Jack hasn't done shit in over 50 years.

Its not that, its that ending it on such a note opens up the possibility for a future sequel series that can inevitably ruin the franchise later on. Hence why I've come to the realization that the best things are those that have a good and solid end.

This doesn't save a show from being brought back. Using your example the Last Airbender did have a completely conclusive ending it wasn't until years later that Korra happened. Hell Genndy gave Dexter's Lab two conclusions and CN still chose to let the show shamble on afterwards.

Ebin

Well done, user.

One was the movie, but what was the other one?

Last but not Beast was meant to be the series finale.

I AM AKU AND THIS WORLD IS AKU AND EVERYTHING ON IT IS AKU

*Everything IN it is Aku
ftfy

I AM AKU AND THIS WORLD IS AKU AND EVERYTHING IN IT IS ==EXTRA T H I C C==

EXTRA NEWFRIEND

And it was shit.

You dare accuse the great Aku of being so cruel?
Only the terrible Samurai is so merciless.

Ruined

does literally every post on Holla Forums have to be some glorified shitpost?

Look who's talking

Rong ago in a distant rand, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unreashed an unspeakabru evur! But a foorish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the finar brow was struck, I tore open a portrar in time and frung him into the future, where my evur is raw! Now the foor seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!

yes

you wat

the whole site is a glorified shitpost

as in people bootyblasted over being banned by 4chan