U.K. Intelligence Called Israel 'True Threat' to Middle East

A 2008 document, leaked by whistleblower Edward Snowden, says the British were concerned about Israel's stance on Iran. GCHQ also spied on Israeli diplomats, and defense firms.

archive.fo/RXTlh

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xsr2x
lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2016/12/07/espionnage-d-air-france-d-israel-et-de-l-autorite-palestinienne-ce-qu-apportent-les-nouvelles-revelations-snowden_5044727_4408996.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRITAIN NO

I hope Trump addresses their nuclear stockpile since we as a country are still sending them millions for "aide" annually, which is ilegally for a nuclear holding nation.

Fucking kikes, rules only apply to the masses, trumps about to shake em up and down.

Britain is Islamic now thanks to Jews importing Muslims into the country.

Let the Jews get a taste for what it's going to feel like when every nuclear country in the world is Islamic.

You know, I could juuuust about believe this.

Good. The British deserve to get even with the kikes after all the grief and zio-violence caused by groups like Irgun, Lehi, and Haganah during the 1940's.

Fuck the Israelis. I can't wait to see them and the rest of the filthy kikes finally get theirs after all these years of double standards and lies.

Wow, I wonder why.

The caliphate awakens!

S H U T I T D O W N
H
U
T
I
T
D
O
W
N

Western security and military have well understood Israel and the MOSSAD for a long time.
This article, which was published the day before the 2001 attacks on the WTC, explains the American military opinion of Mossad clearly:

washingtontimes.com/news/2001/sep/10/20010910-025319-6906r/
archive.fo/xsr2x

I wish the counter-coup didn't take FIFTEEN YEARS

I hope so too, but he's either a complete cuck for them or it would be political and literal suicide to do that.

about 400 years too late

Its pretty funny how the British people are largely patriotic whilst the government is entirely hateful of the nation and its people. The funniest thing of all is that the instruments of the government's will (GCHQ, MI5/6, MoD, police, etc) are almost entirely patriotic too.

When the shit finally hits the fan in the UK its going to be a short-lived affair. The only thing keeping the traitors alive right now is the misguided belief of the British public that they are democratically elected and desired by everyone else. The more they act like traitorous fucks, the sooner it will be that they are purged.

A couple of cities have been lost, but then that is true of the USA now too. At least the UK is still ~90% white British. It is disgusting to see certain areas turned entirely into foreign ghettos though.

May the purge come soon.

UK isn't the only country like this
t. burger

No he isn't, I wish he would but we both know no American politician is brave or smart enough to counter the Israelis.

I think (well hope) most of the West is the same. If its just us Anglos then… I guess the Anglo-Man's burden is on us once more. Time to save the world lad. This time let's just save our estranged white brothers though.

…For the Anglosphere!

im getting real tired of this fake news

Brits better be careful or burgers are going to come free the shit out of them

lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2016/12/07/espionnage-d-air-france-d-israel-et-de-l-autorite-palestinienne-ce-qu-apportent-les-nouvelles-revelations-snowden_5044727_4408996.html

Here is the original article I don't read CUCK so anyone know what it says?

literally I dont know any British historians that look on kikes favourably
the jews use money to buy British blood for their wars and problems and in the past British ideals have clashed with jewish interests and so it had to be paid with British blood
study history and learn why our ancestors loathed and never trusted the jew

So this is what the white nationalist threads are sliding.

Fucking kikes.

Perspective matters, remember?

If they admitted that jews were a global threat then we'd be on to something. Israel in the Middle East already has a bad impression on most people, even on the fucking Leftists. It's rain upon a raincoat.

I'm a limey and I wish our pro-Israel lobby would fuck off : Israel has made itself hostile to us before (c.f. them selling weapons to the Argies during the Falklands war) and thus it would be stupid to have any positive ties with them.

I used to be sympathetic to the existence of their state back when I was a bluepilled cuckservative, but they act utterly parasitic and expect the US and other allies to take the tab, both financially and in terms of soldiers' lives.

Every major country is that way.