Let's talk about white south african genocide

I'm disappointed. White south Africans face genocide. Trump should had picked Musk instead of McMahon from WWE to head Small Business Administration.

Musk would have been in the position to pressure trump to bring in the White South Africans as refugees,and Mugabe would get rid of the whites he hate so much.

Can you post some sites linking to the white genocide in south africa please?
I have a remote chance to inform a news outlet that isn't absolutely cucked, I doubt anyone will shed light on it but it's worth a shot, innit?

wat

In any case, the Afrikaners don't generally want to leave. You're gonna have to convince them to, in addition to actually letting them in.

bitchin' bubinga

That position doesn't have anything to do with refugees or asylum seekers. That's not to say that this situation shouldn't be brought to his attention of course.

Who's to say he won't put Musk in charge of the counter-genocide?

A lot of the Boers migrated south because of Mugabe. Many probably are too poor to leave the continent all together. It's a shame.

How does scamming the government for tax breaks grow the economy? Musk would have been a good Obama pick though.

nigger what Musk can't even made cars that don't blow up and the McMahons built WWE up from absolute zero.
sage because Musk needs to get his shit together and get us off this shitty rock, not dick around in the government.
I'm all for taking in a bunch of downtrodden white refugees though

da fuck is that silky golden hair shit?

Supposedly a lot of South African Whites are White guilter SJWs.

I work with 3 white South Africans. One is alright. He told me about how he dragged niggers by their nappy hair after catching them trying to break into his house. The other two, in spite of having to work abroad because of losIng security and jobs to niggers, are perfectly okay with nigger behavior. I couldn't fucking believe it. They also looked at my tablet to spy on what I browsed (they saw a lot of merchants and niggers) and finally ostracized me after I said that I was a race realist.

They listen to rap music too. Idk how fucking cucked you have to be to still think positively about spooks after growing up in S.A. My experiences at 5 years old was enough for me.

But I think they had a single mom. Single moms are cancer.

Anyway, White S.As should earn refugee status cause many have to move abroad to even find work or not feel threatened. They're increasingly becoming an ousted group. But be wary cause I think many are inbred or are a little off from growing up in such an environment.

Carl Jung said that whites living in near blacks will start reverting to their primitive ways. Separation of the races is of paramount importance.

OP, you're all over the fucking place it's absolutely retarded. You're either a moron, or this is a slide thread.

some of the danish whites from capetown who never interacted with nogs because their parents raised them right go through a "niggers rule xD" rebellious phase instead of the typical "wear black and listen to dyke music"
see: shit like yo-landi visser and her cuck husband, they started off as a decent daftpunk clone and then went full bix nood. I guarantee you they never experienced any genuine nigging since they both come from wealth and grew up as an audiofag nerd and a skank

Some info on the Freemason Nelson Mandela and his campaign of White Genocide alongside Communist jews. Karl Marx, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, and Richard von Coudenhove Kalergi were all Masons as well. Never trust kikes or masons.

Good one goy but you filthy goyim are going to be trapped here forever. Don't worry about it us chosen ones are moving on to greener pastures. Our best goy musk is making sure of that.

Tell us about your first blowjob Moses. Did the rabbi spit or swallow?

Um, no. We don't need his rent seeking crony capitalist ways spreading to other companies. He goes far beyond public/private partnerships, all three of Musk's current companies (solar city, tesla, spacex) would collapse without the heavy government subsidies they receive.

Very interesting. From what I've discerned I think it's true. Common sense, I suppose. The younger one of the two never mentioned his dad while bragging about hanging out with nigger convicts while seemingly looking up to them was a male figures.

I've seen this abroad as well among whites who've co-mingled with Asians for too long. Became just like them. It really is of paramount importance.

They can't take the white out of me though. Bought a nice swastika necklace at a temple as a nice personal memento. The normal S.A had a nice giggle when I showed him.
FYI the temple I got it from is called 'Kek lok si".

Seems to be the case. Thanks for the explanation.

Since when does Musk give a damn about the people still in South Africa?

White Zimbabweans generally aren't boers. There's some afrikaans blood around, but the vast majority is English in origin.
Source: I grew up there

Musk is a meme kike, the like of Jobs, who just mooches on the government.
GTFO with your kike subversion.

musk is a garble mouthed retard

It's a damn shame. Despite the low bar Cecil set for enfranchisement very few of the savages could be civilized.

So would the automotive industry, much of the petroleum industry, and huge swaths of the agricultural industry. Let's cut the shit – Musk gets singled out, and the electric car/alternative energy industry in general gets singled out, for this rhetoric because at the top the society is controlled by energy interests as a means to manage the population. If another clique is looking to take over the top spot, shifting what energy is relied upon is the way to do it.

A bunch of Boers immigrated to the midwestern US in the early 2000s. They are/were mostly farmers and skilled laborers (i.e. not rich), I'm assuming the ones that are still there are stubborn and probably bad enuff dudes to deal with the occasional feral ape attack, or cucked beyond belief in which case they are beyond saving.

see and
It really is a shame to see Suid-Afrika suffer like this.

Die Jode and the kaffers will pay.

lol, nice wood at least

Same here, most are solid, some older military guys, but even some from that era had gone full-cuck. Not surprising, the better ones got out on their own, got brought over by farmers, and the cucks were from church-groups

Edomites out of Afrika!!!

My gosh, this is real fake news. It was a hypothetical question towards the crowd to hype them up, it was not meant to be taken literally.