Remenber the pizza shooter?

Florida woman calls Sandy Hook massacre 'hoax,' threatens to kill parent of victim, officials say

The Sandy Hook massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, on Dec. 14, 2012, was one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history, resulting in the deaths of 20 children and six adults.

"Richards' belief that the school shooting was a hoax and never happened motivated her to make the charged threats," a statement from the U.S. Attorney's Office said.

The threatening text messages were allegedly all sent on Jan. 10, court documents said.

Richards was arrested Monday and charged with four counts of transmitting threats in interstate commerce.

If convicted, she faces up to 20 years in prison.

————-

Also on the same page

archive.is/hkydA

web.archive.org/web/20161208044645/http://www.whio.com/news/national/florida-woman-calls-sandy-hook-massacre-hoax-threatens-kill-parent-victim-officials-say/aV9pNuCllNXtm7Z7njedEL/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
youtube.com/watch?v=N0tnYfBfzB0
rense.com/general96/nobodydied.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sandyhoax and others are just the nu-muh holocausts. SJWism in its purest form.

Holla Forums are stochastic terrorists

obvious false flag is false

It's really terrible that the MSM shredded their own credibility before they decided to start screaming "fake" at everyone else. I don't know how anyone can take them seriously at this point. I hope Trump has a plan to do something about the media, but it would be hard for a President to do anything about it.

Maybe we can meme them to death, they don't seem far from it as it is.

the "parents" are probably chipped so if you black bag and white van them be aware of that. dont want your torture intel session to get swatted.

It's not like it would take very long. Or very much effort.
Maybe 3 dedicated pizzagate general-tier threads and it is within reach.

Doesn't matter. All the media has to do is say the "truth", and the government acts accordingly. Just look at the "fake news" bill being passed so soon after the incident.

Joe Public isn't involved, unless he gets himself involved.

Thanks for the tip

at this point I don't even care if it happened. I find the crisis actor meme fucking hilarious

What's with all the crackpots acting on false information all of a sudden?

You already know what's up.
They are poisoning the well.

They should be careful. Look how people finally started acting after increasingly being wrongly accused of various forms of bigotry. They stopped caring and elected Donald Trump.

Poisoning the well? Or giving some people with little to lose the excuse they need to go balls to the wall? I'm not a betting man, but next year is the hear of the fire cock and all bets are off.

All the photo evidence of Sandy Hook being a fraud never convinced me. Those pictures of the kids with Obama and whatnot. All kids look the same, all blonde white 6 year old girls look basically the same. All those pictures that look like the same people are not persuasive evidence at all to me, because I've seen many people that look like other people. Happens all the time, the world is packed to the gills with doppelgangers.

I can't help but feel like the false-flag theories are primarily a coping mechanism for people who experience cognitive dissonance over their support of the 2A and kids getting killed. They can't quite handle that, so they convince themselves it never happened.

Well fuck kids. I don't care how many kids get shot, you're not taking my rifles.

Same thing that was up with the hordes of "white supremacists" that started leaving angry messages on the windshield of down-trodden youths after Trump's election. They need to feel hated because everything they are is built on being a victim.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

If it's anything that I learned, there is no reason to keep it alive; kill it while you still can.

Yes OP, I do indeed remember two days ago and how no one was shot. So whatcha got for us? Something completely unrelated! Good job, you get a yellow star.

These kikes sure are smug.

Or normalfags swallowing too many redpills they would have ignored if not for the election.

Balls to the wall?

If you still think there's any possibility that the MSM narrative of Sandy Hook being true, watch "We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook"( youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k ), and if you're still not convinced, the followup documentary "The Life of Adam"( youtube.com/watch?v=N0tnYfBfzB0 ).
Can't embed since it's already embeded in a different thread

Literally "how do you do fellow nazis"

Oh yeah, it's coordinated.

The one thing Holla Forums has to realize is that most people don't trust the media or the government and probably at least half the country thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax, just like they don't believe the official line on 9/11. That is exactly why the ensuing gun control agenda was a complete failure.

Normalcucks can learn enough about the anomalies and inconsistencies in the official story to give them pause. Then, they will want to learn more.

rense.com/general96/nobodydied.html

Make sure you get a RFID-blocking bag big enough to stuff them into.

It's never convinced me either, but you know where you're at right?

It's pretty telling that they never released the photos of the alleged bodies. It's because there were none, and they couldn't assemble enough talented CGI people to pull it off.

Or maybe the parents of the victims didn't want pictures of their dead children posted all over the internet ?

I agree fellow nazi, all these """CONSPIRACY""" "THEORIES" are just conspiracies. Even though us merely talking right now is a conspiracy and most aren't theoretical at this point.

Nonsense, who wouldn't want pictures of their murdered children to end up in the gore folder of some NEET, living on eternally as memes?

She threatened them almost a year ago. I'm not sure about what happened with the pizza shooting, but the "Sandy Hoax" disinformation mainly appeals to defective individuals who would do stuff like this.

jesus christ this meme changed a LOT

is this a thing? is it because they can't think?