The MSM's Next Angle of Attack

Trump, Unable to Handle Criticism, Baselessly Attacks Carrier Union Boss

The actual tweet

and another

What this translates into the minds of liberals: "Trump blames the workers!" Because as we all know, the unions are the workers. They are inseparable.

archive.is/Hz1Rm

They are now also claiming that Trump lied about saving the jobs of the people on the manufacturing side.

archive.is/vczwF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q6r5f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want to make you feel bad.

Maybe if you had gotten dubs so I could have checked them.

Unions have done a terrible job in keeping jobs because they always support and donate to democrats (www.usw.org/news/media-center/releases/2016/usw-endorses-hillary-clinton). This is where the bulk of that Obama relief money (1.8 trillion) went, not into public projects but into the pockets of the unions. They keep supporting trade deals that sell out American workers and the politicians make sure their pockets are lined.

As an aside Boeing, whom he criticized yesterday for the Air Force One deal, is also on record for giving a bunch of cash to the Clinton Foundation and paying Bill Clinton for speeches.

So is this actually true?

this just in–elected leader of a nation tries *leading*

I believe the angle being spun now is: He only saved the R&D and support team, but not the manufacturers. Trump is pro-business, but not for the little guys he claimed to have helped.

All that assmad. Unions are a sacred cow you're never supposed to criticize because once they're put under serious scrutiny, they're fucking dead.

In the goddamn speech in Indiana Carrier itself said it was going to keep 1100 jobs so the fucking lugenpresse is being faggots again.

Teacher Unions next, please?

fake news

So he only did a great thing, not an incredible thing?

lugenpresse gonna lugen

Right. I don't understand how the (((media))) can bullshit and say otherwise.

These filthy fucking kikes are digging very shallow graves for themselves.

Well, yeah, it was the fucking union's job and they failed. The guy is salty.

Save and create all the jobs and security you want, trumpbums, you'll never be a transexual african american polyqueer multiple system. inb4 banned for polite and civil disagreement:%)

Unions = Capitalism + Bolshevism = Jews Scheming With Jews

I don't understand how people are pro union these days? My Uncle was a due paying Teamster for around 30 years and when he was unable to continue to work due to work related health problems he had to hires lawyers to get them to pay up. Also as a contractor that has worked with Union reps(have to have X amount on some job sites before doing any work), I can say most are fucking worthless and lazy niggers.

it's pretty much only teachers who still support them.

Came here to say exactly this. Fuck unions. I remember when Steel Workers Unions were creeping down into Texas when I was around 10 or so and my father was an Ironworker, one of the best and most recognized in the state. He actually left Wisconsin because the union was such shit so when they tried to pressure him to join in Texas to build rep he told them to fuck off. Then he got calls of death threats saying, you don't join we kill you, which I remember vividly him screaming 'Fuck you in the neck!' before hanging up.

Fuck unions.

>Trump actually only saved 800 jobs

There are many, many people in unions who use it as an excuse to do a terrible job. On top of that, unions around the world routinely donate to left-wing parties who support globalist policies that see jobs shipped overseas and/or workers shipped into the country to undercut wages.

When you think about it, most union members would be far better represented by Nationalist parties. In the UK, many union members voted for UKIP and Farage, and in the US many voted Trump. If possible, there should be a movement to push the unions into keeping money out of the hands of left-wingers who seek to undermine the very ideals they're fighting for.

Obviously most unions are pure scams that funnel money to globalist causes while doing nothing at all for workers.

How the fuck did you get that? It's only $700k a year.

No, he refuses to lay down like a faggot and let people walk all over him

Obama's probably saved far more jobs than Trump over the course of 8 years. If you don't count all those jobs he lost.

the guy did $10M over 7 years

It's $700 a year to keep these jobs, which is nothing. I did the math wrong in my head and was thinking $7k per job per year, which would have still been worth it. When it comes to government spending I don't see how people can think $7 million for jobs is a lot or $50 Billion for a wall is a lot. It's as if they have no grasp of how much money the government is already spending on its programs and probably can't tell the difference between a million and a trillion.

Union Steel Worker from Philly here, 3 out of 4 at my plant voted Trump, union local didn't put up 1 Shillary sign (we would've laughed at them and voted them out). The head of the International is a Democratic sock puppet, just like the bigger sock puppet the AFLCIO. Why all of a sudden he has an opinion,, because Trump has destroyed all of the rest of the establishment sock puppets and violated every sacred taboo along the way (veterans McCain,handicapped people,Mexicans,muslims,the press)
Where was this guy when the Democrats had 1 vote short of a Super Majority the first 2 years of Obama? They could of repealed Taft-Hartley,reversed the course of the "right to work state" (of which 4 more voted "right to work" since Obama, the most since Taft-Hartley became law) and the Democrats would've won this election.
Here's the thing about these guys :
They all inherited their job from their fathers
They always had the easy gig
They got involved in Union politics early
So they make sure they got an easy gig
They don't know what work is if it smacked them in the face
That's why the biggest bums are involved in union politics
Why is he front and center?
Because of his dipshit sounding Pittsburgh ascent has that victim appeal to the SJW far leftist , like this guy ever suffered his entire life.

The Steelworkers and Iron workers Union are 2 different animals. The Steelworkers are too big pussies to do shit like you described, they are only organized in big manufacturering plants and refineries .
The Iron Workers are a trade union and their organizers are nasty as shit.
I know I was a Union Carpenter for 8 years
They will vandalize your shit, threaten and beat the fuck out of scabs (nonUnion) and other Union Tradesmen that are in opposition to them in arguments over work rules on a Union Construction site.
In Philly they just got prison sentences for vandalizing a Quaker Church construction site and I recall them running into a bar and beating the shit out of the leadership of the Carpenters Union

Hyperbolic = exaggerated
no goyim, its not true… well maybe its true but its exaggerated

forgot to add

I'm starting to think that much of the media are autistic. You ever encounter some autist that won't STFU, and gives themselves away constantly because they talk so much?

I did math while intoxicated. sorry but still my point was sound.

The media fags are just frustrated that Trump is circumventing them to do everything. They have been complaining about it for weeks and now they are throwing a tantrum and they will keep throwing that tantrum because they are over grown children.
They are so fucking mad that Hillary lost, this is hilarious how much they flail about because of it!

nice CTR formatting, reported for being new.

A net gain for America. We're paying 7 million to keep 800 jobs in America. How do we break even on that? If each worker in these jobs gets paid $8750 over 10 years, or $875 annually.

But wait a minute, you say! Clearly, nobody works for such meager wages! And you're right. Hence, it's a net gain.

No, he did only 80% of an incredible thing.

Its kike talk. Kike talk sticks to relative terms like "handling" because no matter what their target does, the term is vague enough to always mean something different.

The panic on Anderson Cooper's face is very evident. Gets outrated by Hannity's reruns, is already getting BTFO by Tucker Carlson, and is facing a reality where Megyn Kelly achieves the impossible and falls upwards into a $20 million salary that not even he could dream of. Truly amazing.

Maddow is top dog in MSNBC? How? I mean who the fuck watches that kvetching jew?

who the fuck watches the rest of MSNBC?

literally who?

Actual article by the labor guy: archive.is/Q6r5f

Can I get some facts here? Were this guy's claims true that the number of jobs saved are really way less than Trump said?

this. You need to own up to what you did. And if I fucked a girl without a condom, I knew the consequences and should be a good baby daddy.

Fuck off we're full

um, aint he a vanderbilt trust fund baby user?

This is retarded.
t. manlet

Also nordic feels, because why not.

What about quality of life? If you knew a child was going to be born into sex slavery and die from a forced drug overdose at age 7, is it moral for her to be born?

This is of course an extreme hypothetical, but what is the correct answer?

Because PAX ROMANA - MOTHER FUCKER

Merry Capitalistic Yuletide Commercial Greed Orgy, Goyim! Now wish me a happy holidays or Chappy Chanukah lest you turn out to be an atheist anti-Semite or Self-hating Jew!

Trump was elected.

huehuehuehuehuehue

sagey sage sage

just because jews love blacks doesnt mean blacks love jews

Why don't you go live longer in the ice-age, surrounded by glaciers.
Oh that's right you are too weak to even try.

It can't be stateless, communism always have totalitaristic government.

No, fuck those faggots.

You guys are assholes. Stop bullying.

get a load of this faggot

Pretty much our national dress now.

What a controversial opinion!

Stopped at 4th grade.

Feelsgoodman

I agree there is so much wasted potential today in the Arab world
Before modern times they had some of the most sophisticated civilizations in the world

Realize that there are entire parts of your brain devoted to social interaction. They're just not being used.

I used to be overanalytical. I would be strict, formal, all about functionality and efficiency. I would judge everyone around me. I wasn't the smart around, I was just the one who was more in control of my body. So I thought. I was a walking contradiction, considering I'd go home and act like a complete shithead on Holla Forums and play vidya all the time.

I was forced into getting a job, which threw me into a social situation with all kinds of people. Not that work aquaintances and smalltalk is a valuable asset, but I was able to SEE that for what it is and other traits in people that I would normally overlook before. After all, previously I didn't care about social interaction. I wanted interaction, I even had an obsession with wanting to get laid (little did I know all the fine details inbetween that would've made it a literal cringe moment had I found myself having sex at that point of my life). Silly shit like that.

I had to find myself socially, then I started looking at myself inwardly and realized how many issues I have. I also realized what I've been doing with most of my life. I spent my life completely blind and essentially living by extremely vague principles. I wanted people to look at me and be intimidated by me and see wisdom. Like some powerful elder. I was such a little arrogant prick.

It really just takes throwing yourself in society, making an effort to understand your fellow man, and wanting to be a part of the world you live in. After all, this is the world you live in, not the abstract and invisible world you build around yourself.

if you can convince people they can only have sex with your blessing then you have total power over them

thats it, just another scheme to control idiots

CURRENT YEAR MAN BTFO

How come communism kills so many people?

GERMANY NO!

Seriously this is awesome, get those mudlslimes OUT!

He is funny

probably because southeast asians bothered to record their history

Didn't that bill get delayed?

Why moderate if it is natural? Why not have as much sex as possible?

i guess so

We should colonize the oceans first

Cage the Infidel

You make a good point. It's a shame that the example you're citing isn't real Capitalism.

checking to see if i just made this post myself, i can't remember, it's like a blank, i seriously don't know if i posted that.

He's on good terms with Russia and has experience dealing with foreign leaders in general.

Also he's not Romney which is a major plus.

Hillary gave him back his life force when she lost the election and didn't need to campaign anymore

Was Obama ever criticized this much after he won in 2008 or 2012?

Never in my life I seen the (((media))) relentlessly attack someone so much for so long.

fpbp

this.

Placeboom

Russia

What is it with the leftist phase?

I had one in university. Is it a result of the ultra-liberal uni-professors or something more? I was miserable as fuck in uni despite being part of the crowd.

nice proxy, took you long enough.
again there are no japanese posters outside 2ch

The initiation of force is objectively immoral even when the government does it.

Totally agree, OP. I don't think anyone who finds it permissible to kill their own offspring should reproduce. That's something those repukes just don't get

Muslims don't get along with Jews

Ever heard of adblocker?

Somebody get this hothead out of here.

Reminder to everyone on Holla Forums that everything trump does the next 4 years will be negative and rude according to the media.