Jack's back

Who would have known…

Which unfinished shows do you think will be rebooted nowadays by their original creators for a final resolution?

I'm betting on CN kissing up to Genndy after SJ's success and requesting a continuation of Sym-Bionic Titan.
Possibly the same scenario will happen with Megas XLR's creator, but we might end up getting only a video game because of Megas' licensing issues concerning the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/saturdaymorningcartoons?and[]=megas xlr&sort=titleSorter
archive.org/details/saturdaymorningcartoons
angrybeavers.net.ua/content/scripts/tab_script_magnum_opus_episode.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't the rights sold off to a person/company due to tax burden?

Worse, it and Megas was sold to the IRS directly. The rights to those shows are now owned by the federal government and since it was given to them as failed shows as part of a special tax write off for the entertainment industry, they will never be shown again.

Its such a shame. I rewatched it recently. Its downright GENIUS.

But they do in the radio play.

CN please remedy.

WHAT?

This isn't good at all. Arnold has always been heavy on the moral and preaching bs (although the later seasons were just parody-tier garbage, "hey look, its singing sensation Davy Jones!"), so you can bet that its going to get the current year overhaul, especially since the creator is a huge virtue signalling twat on twitter. Besides, Arnold was truly at its best during the first 2 seasons, and the Christmas and Valentines episodes were both perfect ways to end the series. Back then the parents weren't even a major focus or even developed outside of being the ones who gave him his hat. Hell they looked mundane as fuck.

Well that sucks. I always hoped that they would learn to embrace their new lives and realize that they could literally live like kings and queens in this new world where they can just pull food and resources out of a fucking hat. Ungrateful little shits.

Fucking newfaggot. The Megas write off is fucking common knowledge around here. Even a fucking google search will give you results you tard. Not even reruns can be aired at this point.

The show was always meant to be over-sentimental. Whether it managed to pull this off correctly or not is up for debate, but I'd watch it over any of Nick's current programming.
Source?

find it yourself fucktard

Why not just make a book or comic? It would be much easier than a tv show and give the series some closure too.

That's cool, because what we need are more fucking reboots instead of original IPs

I'm not gonna go through his entire twitter timeline, and the first bunch of tweets have nothing to show. Either support your claims or don't bring them out in the first place.

Spider-Man the Animated Series continued in Spider-Girl the Animated Series. The search for the real Mary Jane is told in Peter's flashback stories about being a hero. The age of the series is even just about right for the time gap that would be needed.

His twitter actually has some pretty cool shit, aside from all the D&D posts.

In which sense.
They're fairly easy to find and watch.

On a major network.
You can certainly find them online or archived, but CN can never show them on television again

I'm not I'm and I didn't mean Twitter, I meant facebook, but his shit isn't very easy to find on facebook since the last time I checked was around summer 2015, but I did recheck as far as I could now and this guy posts way too often. Took me almost 25 minutes just to reach his February posts. From what I could find from his endless posts, he has an avatar for every virtue signalling event imaginable. He's into the whole new age fake science movement where he doesn't actually say much in terms of actual information, simply spouting "yay science! bazinga!" and jerks off to Black Science Man and Bill Nye while hashtagging for #marchforscience and #womensmarch. He supported Hillary simply on the grounds that she was a woman and Trump was a sexist. His Ghostbusters rants were cringy to say the least since he seems to have that nu-male mentality and that everyone who hates it is a sexist. And the rest I can only go from memory.

Is there an easier way to search through someone's facebook history? Because frankly, most of his shit is daily shitposting about planets and Hayao Miyazaki and I can't take this much time wasting.

That one hurts most of all

Megas is apparently still being aired in Leafland, but because it was written off as a tax loss it can't be aired in the US.

All (?) Megas episodes are available to stream and download on Archive.org, enjoy:
archive.org/details/saturdaymorningcartoons?and[]=megas xlr&sort=titleSorter

Source: archive.org/details/saturdaymorningcartoons

Sounds like every other geek-turned-numale, pity.
Thanks for the briefing user and I'm afraid there is no easy way to search on FB… Pages & groups should have a search function but I'm not sure as I don't use FB.

Although I think he doesn't sound like a full-on tumblrina. He doesn't use tumblr and mainly uses his twitter to shitpost about shows and comics, while keeping his slackactivism on FB which is somewhat private and personal. So the point is; despite his shitty beliefs he might not shoehorn them into his work.

What about Europe?
And what about internet streaming?
I'm not very knowledgeable concerning US laws, sorry.

Silver Surfer had his own show?

US copyright basically states "whenever the government/corporation feels like being a dick."

Yeah, it wasn't that great to be honest.

I want Zeta Project to briefly return to just end it because it had a pretty tough cancellation, as the channel ordered a cliffhanger and then ended it "because"
Basically The Jew finds one of Zeta's spots, liquidates his old sweet creator, and forces our main man to be on the run forever, or until they finally terminate him, as they were shown to be really close to in the end
Creator has been asked about what he thinks and he only mentioned one highly likeable plot point which made the series a complete Bladerunner pararell, which is not bad but come on now
Except no robo humping

Honestly the series is still somewhat obscure to revisit, and everyone is still seeing the capeshit, they might not be interested in a hard sci-fi aspect of a capeshit fantasy

I can't remember if this was good or not, all I remember is people blaming it for Beyond not getting a third season.

Your tax laws sure are fucked up, burgers.
In Argentina it airs every morning at 5AM.

And god bless america for that, Honest.

Is it in HD user?

Why, OP?

Not to continue but I would like them to finally release DVDs or streaming episodes of The Legend of Calamity Jane. There are 2 episodes missing in the english dub version and it would be great if it came out, also in better quality than youtube. You would think, being a strong female, there would be people chomping at the bits to release this but no definitive release so far. Bump in the Night already has a complete DVD release so why hasn't Calamity Jane gotten one?

I would like remake of that show about world war but with blue slave aliens and mech suits.
Also may be Gargoyles after season 2. Rest was abysmal, they should remade it to be more like 1-2 seasons.
May be a little more of batman beyond. I enjoyed batman brutally and ironically murdering everyone for a change.

Damn but I miss the good days of that show.

Roughnecks was great, I miss it. Never did watch the asteroid season.

Your first one is Exosquad
It doesn't need a remake so much as it needs its planned third season legit aliens invade

Now that the WB is shut down, do you think they could air the show without any "twists"?

There was a spider girl show?

There was a script made for the final episode, but it never made it to air. It was released as an audio play for the special features of the DVD and it was adapted as a fan comic. Here it is as a motion comic.

I don't remember which game exactly but it's one of those old isometrig rpg ones where you find an easter egg about the series, where you learn tiamant just ate the kids one day.

The funny part is that the fucking evil elf knew a spell to fucking control her, and also had Lolth beaten by the kids, which means their weapons, if recovered, could actually be used to forge things to kill her in her current state, per an obscure rule with outsiders of the lower planes and deities I can't quite cite right now.

That was an anwser to "what do you think will be rebooted" (more of hope than expect though)

Current year arnold and megas would suck because the creator's are sjw fags now
Any reboot of a weisman show would just be full of his autism and he'd probably find a way to fuck it up and not finish the plot before getting cancelled again
Pirates of dark water mite be cool
I'd pick symbionic personally

I actually really liked zeta
It wasn't great but I liked it

I heard there were some French comics continuing Blackstar.

Made a reply but the mason didn't post it
It was OK, not great, but it was OK, had a lot of MiB vibes
It had edgy stuff like death squads, hard action and the whole being chased atmosphere, plus a somewhat dark plot for a kid's show (aired right after Garfield for me), and because i never saw any Batman cartoon on TV, this was a hit of fresh air, unrelated to any capeshit pretention
Being blamed for Beyond might be because it had solid ratings, and Warner owned a bunch of favours, forcing them to make more spinoffs and form a cinematic/expanded universe. Highly ironically they didn't ask for that and shut it all down to avoid production bloating, as they already had Electric Negro too

I remember that, it was in Baldur's Gate 2.

Can someone buy them from the government?

No, CN wrote them off but that doesn't mean the IRS owns them, the creator of Megas can and has tried selling it to another network, CN just isn't allowed to air them.

Reboot ended with Megabyte basically declaring he was about to genocide the web.

But then they shithoused the franchise by giving it to fanfiction writers and then making that horribly cringy new series.

Did we even see anything of that?

Holla Forums had some production/promo photos.

I'm going to assume they're as bad as they sound.

Hurts so bad

Well that's good, both those shows were pretty shitty, especially disappointed in Sym-Bionic Titan when it came out.

What was wrong with Me gas?

It's mostly personal preference, I never cared for it's sense of humor, a lot of it was hit or miss, I had a hard time getting into it as a kid. Kiva was pretty hot tho.

I'd like to see Bye Bye Beavers/The Angry Beavers Rock Oprea

angrybeavers.net.ua/content/scripts/tab_script_magnum_opus_episode.pdf

cuz that worked out so well

Stay salty nigger, the rest of us here are just glad we have this.

Green lantern the animated series had so much potential and was taken too soon

Cheers. Had read the script before but that makes it a lot more visual.

stay desperate nigger, keep suckling the tit of mediocrity

Apocalypse was still 10x better than the Sentinel future so eh