Unruhe exposes himself as a psychopath

youtube.com/watch?v=RLPoqbtZfZA

Listen to him has he plays this game. Now tell me he's not mentally ill and a dangerous threat to society.

I was about to be like "what a teenage idiot, Unruhe calls his Youtube channel Gulag+"

and then I was like, oh no that's OPs channel

:(

That is Unruhe's channel

Can we just not have gamers be posterboys for anything on the left? Please?

he might be mentally ill sure but to be a dangerous threat to society he'd have to leave his mom's basement

that game looks fun tbh

It's Unruhe's. I remember when it used to be called "Maoist Rebel Commentary."

lol
it's like a 12 yo reads an edgy pamphlet with a voice changer
trapped inside the body of an adult

talking shit about "stalinists" and calls his channel "gulag"
what a third turdist little faggot
comrade stalin would've resocialized his fat ass for being such a pathetic tryhard with literally no achievements other than finding enough other retards to throw money at him

he clearly doesn't even have any other goal but that
whom is he adressing? "first worldists". what for? to make them realize that they are supposedly dumber than him and wont change anything.
and where is this supposed to lead?
what's the political motivation, the reasoning?
cashing in on a fringe subject on youtube selling ultraleftist faggotry to the desperate hamster face cult followers.

can we get his youtube removed so he can stop giving us a bad name

dude i must have not read the book, was it Lenin his really obscure book? 'what is to be done?; play video games on youtube'

I'd flag his videos for promoting terrorism and bullying.

anything i mean fuck its bad optics

top fucking kek,

It's a joke you bunch of triggered morons. Holy shit. If you get offended by this you might want to go back to fucking Tumblr

You know, an inability to detect satire - especially satire this blatant - is a sign that you might have mental problems yourself.

It's satire. Calm down.

But anyone who likes Hatred unironically has a problem tbh

Tbh, kys fam.

i'm not saying this says anything about you. but cold steel's colours match your flags. just saying.

All anarchisms are basically Sonic fanfics.

Jason has been violent in the past FYI.

YPG aren't anarchists. They have a very top-down command structure.

naive faggot

So did Makhno's Black Guards.

The CNT wanted a top-down structure as well. Being a fluid militia rather than a legit army is arguably one of the reasons why they lost.

This video gave me a goregasm

oh wow thanks for summarizing in the OP. i know everybody pretty much expects that, and if you're not a total retard you'll do that, so I'm glad to see you did that. You are great. pls make more threads