Behind enemy lines

I live in California. Beautiful state, hideous populace. I'm tired of it all, the Muslims in Costco, the degenerate hippies on the beaches, the shitskinned thugs on the streets of the cities, and (((Hollywood))) which I so much revile. I believe that my state needs a true Nationalist movement. Not another group of skinheads, but a proud one. I'm looking to Golden Dawn of Greece for inspiration. I need help with this. I need connections, propaganda, and resources. Tell me, brothers and sisters, how do I go about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/talk-03-this-is-the-plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're not alone. Although where I'm from it isn't so bad just hispanics and they're alright most of the time.

But I haven't seen to many mudslides about thankfully. I'll be getting my CCW soon though.

This is the best thing I've ever seen on how to start a movement. It's Zeiger from the TRS forums, who was banned and shunned for daring to tell the TRScucks that fags deserve the rope.

soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/talk-03-this-is-the-plan

It's about an hour of Zeiger talking about how to get real power and start a movement.

You're in the heartland of the enemy, you probably need some national action type of thing.
Try and breed as much division in the city as possible.
Make the blacks and hispanics hate each other more than ever, then let the whites see the monster in action. Then plaster universities with your message and never cuck about it.
In a storm, you need an unmoving rock, when the waves crash, those who laughed at your forecast of rain will cling to you for dear life.

you can always go full on moonman late one frosty night and kick off the inevitable race war

OP here, this is exactly what I am looking for. 88

Start a new smoothie chain called 1488 Aloha Snackbar. All the normies won't get it and laughter will ensue.

Checked but Calicucks will have to move up north if they plan to survive

Northern Virginia fag here. Fairfax county.
I know your pain
We need a Nationalist Movement as well, but we're so deeply influenced by the Federal Government/Contractor culture (as well as migrant Hispanic/Arab/Asian cultures), I doubt it'd ever take off

that greene turtle still downtown? i know ffx county is a big place, i mean the city. pretty fucking boring place overall–i feel *your* pain

Beware of the Armenians, they are basically jews who chased after a coin and got lost in a church.

https: //twitter.com/Vanguard_NorCal

Check it out OP. I am joining. If you are in the south though you honestly need to leave, that literally is not even america anymore, its the first area of nu-merica. A brown mongrel mass ruled over by jews with a small white minority.

I feel for you man, as I live in MA, the California of the east coast. However, the beach is one place where you should be allowed to be a hippie.

Yeah I'm there too. Looking to move to the north as pointed out.

(checked)
People in the thread have already mentioned American Vanguard, and I know of a few others but mostly in other regions. National Federalist Party in the Midwest and North. Atomwaffen mostly in Flordia. I don't know about Convington's groups in the PNW and I don't know any southern groups either.

Texasfag here. We also need a Nationalist movement based on our founded Anglo/Germanic/Celtic culture and peoples as opposed to these Niggers/Beaners/Arabs that have been flooding in. Beaners especially, build that fucking wall.

Fellow southerner here, I feel ya man

You can't claim Aryan heritage when you used to be owned by Mexico.

step 1: buy assault rifle

step 2: write false flag "I'm a hillary supporter fighting against trump's america" note

step 3: go outside

step 4: make the world a better place

The whole country used to be filled with dindian savages. I guess none of us here are White by your logic :^)

Op go to a nationalistic or racist website like american blackshirts and print off leaflets to put up places especially college campuses if you live near one. Chalk is better for smaller messages like logans or website names though since it cant be erased easily. Good luck

I tip them all except the waiter

NO. The North doesn't want them, Fuck that. They can stay in their own cesspit that they themselves created. If they can't cure the plague of where they are, they need to die for the cause instead of spreading their plague to the states up north or any other state for that matter. Look at what is happening in Texas. The North has it's own problems with Portland and Seattle, don't add to it.