archive.is/2bQ0C
archive.is/Hwq3G
archive.is/8TcLy
archive.is/nOgm0
archive.is/RJR9X
archive.is/dthxe
archive.is/OYYVf
my.mixtape.moe/serwem.mp4
tremember.info/UTd0Y1owVQcXZSRFGF4yJUMERmkQEkYlf2NxEwwoOFsYAiw4U1oKNHQFMhRuOlZDVD4lWURaLQ
twitch.tv/bigfishfc
youtube.com/watch?v=V0Jrz4cXxbQ
youtu.be/V0Jrz4cXxbQ
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkNbvDRJm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK MAISIE

/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #17 - archive.is/Hwq3G
/got/ season 7 thread #18 -
archive.is/8TcLy
/got/ S07E05 #Live -
archive.is/nOgm0
/got/ season 7 thread #20 -
archive.is/RJR9X
/got/ season 7 thread #21
archive.is/dthxe

Reposting what I said to

GRMM book maybe intended to have Jon Snow as the main character, but D&D are being cornered by tumblristas and the hacks from the (((Media))). Take into account how Kangz and BLM throw tantrums about Confederate (as if they didn't know this is the same gimmick as The Man in the High Castle)

So even if in the book, Snow will become the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, I'm betting that in the series he will die fighting the Ice King or he will be just a mere "King" consort.

And here I was, waiting in the previous thread and nothing happened and you don't even say a new one is coming

I would!

That drawing makes her much uglier than irl

Keep wondering how detailed Grum's "outline" to d&d was about how the story unfolds. Obviously things like "dany defeats Jaime's army at highgarden" was included with those hacks filling in the lame cliffhanger and what not but what about stuff like randyl and rickon tarly's execution? Did they just write it in to save money on cast? Ever since the red wedding it seems like equal parts canon and fan fic.

My bad. New archive here
archive.is/OYYVf

IT'S LIKE POTTERY

BRAVO DAND

The torrent you gave me isn't compatible with Movie Maker, so I can't use it

wut

Kek

I mean the video file that is the result of downloading the torrent

not that much though

Bets on who's dying sunday? Beric is 100% probability imo but breddy much all the BWB is expendable.

Sandor, they bring him to kings landing for an undead cleganebowl

GET HYPE

Viserion gets killed by the Night King

I could honestly see it, Cerci is all like "He don't look so tough I got my own undead guy" and makes them fight

and later reanimated as an ice dragon

Maybe Stannice kills Gendry, so he can remain the one true heir, even after death.

Don't want Jorah to go. But I'm afraid he will die. I really feel bad for him that he is getting constantly cucked by bitch queen.

The dairy queen will probably look sad for a whole half a scene, and then get back to burning people who look at her wrong when she learns he has died.

I felt sorry for Jorah in the first few seasons. And then he just keeps coming back like a puppy dog. You'd think that getting cured of grayscale would give him a backbone and a new lease on life.

Heh, I don't know much about swinging swords, but this… this i know.

All the show needs now is some boyband haircut having faget with a dragonglass crossbow.

D&D are at the part of the outline where it is not even coherent thoughts anymore. Things like "Arya->sandwich" or "Azor Ahai = 3"

How did he get Smough the Executioner's hammer?

- Thoros will die first, then someone else, I'm thinking the Hound
- Beric will give him the kiss of life
- Jorah will die, probably holding the wights off for them
- I wouldn't put too much money on Tormund making it back either

TL;DR Gendry, the Hound and Jon will all make it back, but one of them will die and be given the kiss of life by Beric.

They should have kept Ramsey and some of his 20 men alive for a job like this.

Kek

It's clear as day that GRRM has no actual endgame in mind yet, or the show wouldn't be this retarded. Or D&D just yukked it up yet again.

The show was way more enjoyable when the fantasy aspect was kept low. It was pure Machiavellian.

But now it has degenerated to muh dragondiks and muh ice zombies.

Dunno that would be hacky even by d&d standards. They'll probably want to backpedal on the whole resurrection thing (drogo, the mountain fug 90% of the cast has been dead at some point) so killing beric straight away makes sense. Tormund doubt they would kill just cause he's the only good wildling character left, potential brienne love interest too.

That's what people want. You think people tuned in for political backstabbing and carefully planning? No, they just wanted to watch tits and Sean Bean, everything else was just there to make them feel smart. 90% of the viewers just watch it to see their favorite character kill the bad guys.

Also cock. And midgets.

What is Maisie doing with Boy George?

They should all be 6 1 while kitlet is 5 11

Maybe in cowboy boots and a stovepipe hat.

I think you know ;)

What did he mean by this?

He asked her if she really wanted to hurt him

His endgame is to wait for the show to finish and rewrite the ending for the final book if/when everybody hates it

Tormund has a good chance alright, but he's not as much of a cert to come back as the other three are.

In order of likelihood of death, I have it
What purpose would either of them serve if they did survive. Thoros is literally a red shirt. I think Beric will give someone the kiss of life though.

Storyline is going nowhere. Had his emotional goodbyes. Now that Kelly C has a new love interest he's just going in circles.

His arc is complete. Jon died for him, now he'll die for Jon.

He's got unfinished business. Given how much he shit on Beric for being resurrected, my money's on the same thing happening to him.

Needed for forging the Valyrian steel and still has to meet back up with Arya. Literally just reintroduced after a four year absence so he won't die yet.

Self-explanatory

That sounds a lot better than what will happen according to the leaks.

Who dies in the leaks?

Thoros, I think.
He is the only one, other than one of Dany's dragons who kicks the bucket.
Jon is rescued by Benjen, who saves him, but dies in episode 7.

He didn't get Brienne for himself yet

Imagine having to endure romance scenes with Maisiemodo, and actually try to make the audience believe in it.
Now that's acting!

she bulkan

Uh, oh… Littlefinger, watch out!

Nice catch.

So is house Baratheon doomed now?

No, Stannis will still win, when he comes back from where he is hiding out, probably somewhere in Braavos

Either Dany or Jon would legitimize him by royal decree if he so much as hinted that's what he wanted for his nameday.

By "him" I mean Grendel

If Dany saw him as a competitor to the throne she’d burn him alive.

And her fans would cheer her on.

Actually Dany will kill him because of muh fathers sins.

Jon hasn't bent the knee or acknowledged her as queen + she flat out called him a threat to her rule yet she's still helping him and almost even fugged in front of the dragon. The tarly's got what they had coming by being hypocrite turncloak assholes, their deaths were a lot quicker than lady Olena's too.

Jon has plot armour so thick he wouldn’t even stay dead for long, plus she wants the D now, so there’s no way she's going to kill him.

The Tarly’s did absolutely nothing wrong – they fought for their queen against a foreign invader who have brought thousands of savage foreigners into Westeros. Not to mention she burned a fuckton of food that was meant to keep the population fed thru the fucking Winter. So now they’ve got a lot less food, and they’ve got to feed these mongol horsefuckers.

Randyll & Dicken died with honour – refusing to bend the knee™ to that fat cunt.
First in Battle!

So did the fat fuck ever know that his brothers were burned alive? Will he ever meet Dany? Also why did the midget think that he was the last heir to the throne, did he not know the fatty was still alive? I really hope Dany becomes like her father and Jorn the cuck or whatever kills her, or maybe Jon or even better, the king slayer.

Sam took the black and swore the oath, thereby relinquishing his titles.
Unless the Tarly’s have other children, the male line is now considered extinct.

100% certain he will take over as the head of the house after Jon & Dany saves the world though…

Pick one. Except not the first one because that one is wrong.

Sam was, and is, weak & unfit for the harsh world of Westeros.
You cannot have someone like that as the head of the house, or even as a possible heir to the title.

Olena betrayed the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, joining forces with Dany and her foreign invader forces. The Targaryen’s were terrible rulers – ruling thru fear of their dragons, burning people alive and often being mad.

Take your horsefucker and fat cunt queen back to Essos, you traitorous cuck.

Official best s07e05 meem®

Who’d win in a fight?

Why is the Eyrie depectied as such shit in the show? At least in that pic it looks bad ass.
Also I always knew hammers would make a come back but sadly it isnt a hunting horn.

A wight slaying, grayscale curing, wildling pussy getting night watchman. Nope, wouldn't want a guy like that in charge.

>Olena betrayed the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms
You mean the one who murdered her king husband, birthed two pretender usurper kings out of incest, handed kings landing over to dirty hippies then had to blow up a fucking sept full of people to fix her mistake? That the queen?

So in other words she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Uses an invading army you bitch about trespassing, uses her dragons you bitch about muh scary monsters. Funny too how you have a problem with a legitimate heir using dragon fire to burn thousands of SOLDIERS yet have no problem with an illegitimate slut who uses wildfire to burn thousands of CIVILIANS. Why isn't Cersei 50 points ahead amirite?

You seem upset. Did somebody try to run you over with a car recently?

I miss Dickon.

Why is it when I look up the lineage of the Targeryeans of Aegron's kids from his two sister wifes they seem to all kill each other, and considering how many kids they had how is it that 1000 years later they were down to 2 brothers where 1 become a crow while the other became a mad king and only had 3 kids? What? How do they not have more? Did their incest made their minds go so crazy that they all killed eachother?

Gee, who would guess GURM’s self-insert is a borderline Mary Sue with impregnable plot armour who got lucky and just happened to find some dragon glass just when he needed it?
He can’t fight, he’s a fat fuck, and he is beta as fuck.

Yes, that would be her.

Yeah, pretty much.
Jon is the legitimate heir, she’s brought thousands of foreigners into Westeros to conquer the throne, destroyed a shitload of resources for the winter, she’s started burning people alive, etc., etc.

That does not seem like a leader I’d want to follow.
Remember Tyrion’s speech in Stormborn(?), about Cersei’s soldiers fighting for her because they fear her? That’s exactly how the Breaker of Chairs will end up.
Also, I don’t remember saying I didn’t have a problem with Cersei ‘using dragonfire to burn thousands of soldiers’. If you could point out where I said that, I would be very grateful.
And another thing, if you could find a source to confirm the claim that ‘thousands’ were killed when Cersei blew up the Great Sept of Baleor, that would be swell.
And lest we forget Tyrion himself killed a lot of people with wildfire during the Battle of Blackwater Bay.

Topical news reference – good work, lad. Keep that up, and you will be dishing out sick burns in no time.

ICE CROWN CITADEL

Let's unpack why she wants the Iron Throne: her father had. She acknowledges he was terrible and yet calls Robert the Usurper. Apparently everybody should have grinned and bore it.

She never set foot on Westeros proper until her dragon was hit with a spear. She has no connection to the land or its people. She says she wants to 'break the wheel' but she has no firsthand knowledge of life in Westeros, where slavery is illegal and the 'wheel' is ancient houses. What does break the wheel even mean? Is letting Yara's Ironborn Reave other countries than Westeros breaking the wheel?

And finally, she's the last Targaryen and she's barren. She'll have no heir. So all this bloodshed and wheelbreaking will be for at most a forty year reign, then when she dies some other family will take over anyway.

The realm? Do you know what the realm is? It's the thousand blades of Aegon's enemies. A story we agreed to tell each other over and over until we forget that it's a lie.

Will the climb break her?

Dickon…had a hard life.

He went out like a champ tho, and he fought bravely - same with his dad.

How is she barren if she's still having periods?

I am wondering what will break first - her body, or her chair.

She is? It certainly feels like she's constantly on her period, but…

George, maybe you should learn about female anatomy.

Uh, she is a brave, independent queen - who are we to question her judgment?

Can someone shop him with this hammer?

But you have no evidence of her being barren.

Team Kelly here: the witch who tricked her and left drogo a vegetable made her barren. It is known.

But then she started having her period again at the end of ADWD and she went on a spirit journey.

But so for several million words, Daenerys sought the Iron Throne knowing (or thinking) she could produce no heirs.

Theon misses Dickon too. Varys was broken up about it as well. When Grey Worm hears he won't be happy.

Press F

She just wants to burn, destroy, and bathe in the blood and misery of Westorosi maidens
Reclaiming the throne is just a convenient excuse

Varys (& Theon) actually felt bad about Dany did to Randyll & Dickon.

F & F

Has the Dany scene been done yet?

FPBP

Perhaps you should read the fucking thread.

some spic has a leaked episode but wont share

Perhaps you should avoid hyperbolic pleas to emotion, user.
You sound like Cersei, describing her to the mob as some kind of barbarian who crucifies nobles conveniently leaving out the part where they crucified children. She cleansed Mereen of barbarism replacing degenerate human trafficking oligarchs with what amounts to a constitutional monarchy.
For what? Bringing peace to a fractured continent at war with itself? Insisting the Greyjoys stop raping and murdering their neighbors? Dethroning the sociopathic cooze who had Ned and Bobby killed? It's one thing to be off put by her blind ambition and weight fluctuation, something else entirely to be spreading malicious gossip and lies.

That's just bullshit. How the fuck can he throw it that strong? Come on.

he is a super natural ice demon

He used the force after all he is the son of Darth Maul.

Whats next, he teleport behind you and throw ice balls like sub zero or bend water in the snow and make icicles like water benders from avatar? This is the stupidest way to give him that kill. I would have rather seen dany's arrogance of landing the dragon and having it fight to the death hand to hand with the undead ice giants. Also how did it explode? What the hell, how did dany even live?

Kinda like Angela Merkel.

betas will get triggered by the throw because they never have thrown anything in their lives. women will get triggered because dany losses a dragon. win/win in my book.

oh my god shut your cockhole

can confirm
t. subject of the mother of sandfricans

Lets see she is daughter to the mad king with the only constant in her life being her psycho fuck brother and became the cock whore of Genghis Khan and immersed herself in his rapemurder culture

How well has breaking the wheel turned out in history?
Russia, France, China, and Latin America
So of course all of the above will combine to create nothing but love and happiness for the world

You would thing that a being of fire wouldnt be magicked by a being of ice

fake

Why are you so angry?

I know. Just wondering which vidya it's from.

i saw it earlier
maybe warcraft?

ah, nm it's whorecraft.

WoW WotLK

GET ICED

In case anyone is wondering, it was 'accidentally' aired on HBO Spain for a while before they quickly pulled it.

I didn't. I pointed out that she knows nothing about Westeros, has no ties to it aside from a father who she admits was a bad king, agreed to let the ironborn reave foreign shores (Essos, the continent she was just on), wants to cryptically 'break the wheel' which seems to mean torch ancient houses and make common cause with sand snakes. In spite of her insane father being a bad king, she believes Westeros belongs to her and she should rule it. To top it off, she doesn't believe she can produce an heir, so all the bloodshed will mean nothing when another family takes the throne.

Her goal appears to be to take the throne for vanity's sake.

Is there a coup going down at hbo? Why cant the control their shit?

That throw is fucking horrible. The spear lis traveling so fucking crooked, like it's a joke.

It's on purpose. The 'leaks' give people buzz about the episode so they want to see it.

this. also the plot leak has been right except for jamie and bronn not getting captured. i expect a lot more changes now.

lol WRONG

This. Ep4 we had leaked in pooinloo quality went on to become the most watched GoT episode in history because >muh epic battle rave on the internet few days before

BTFO

Glorious 60fps soap opera

my.mixtape.moe/serwem.mp4

LITERALLY AN ANTI-AIR MISSILE

tremember.info/UTd0Y1owVQcXZSRFGF4yJUMERmkQEkYlf2NxEwwoOFsYAiw4U1oKNHQFMhRuOlZDVD4lWURaLQ

HBO is playing 37D chess
when GoT is done that company is fucking kill

fake and gay

How will Caloreesi ever recover?

by fucking her nephew

She would have just eaten it eventually anyway

Don't they have like 5 GoT sequels/prequels already lined up in development?

lmao

allegedly
it will all be based on the white dornish

legit!

twitch.tv/bigfishfc

oh i got rekt
nvr

What the fuck is this nigger doing

Are you stupid? He threw it fucking staying still, thats not how you throw a javelin. Look how he throws it from the ground and then look how it travels in the air. The red indicated its direction and the spear is how it is positioned when its moving.

oh wut a fucking dick

spain cuck put it back on

nigga he is a fuckin ice wizard throwning spears at dragons

twitch.tv/bigfishfc

LIVE ON TWITCH WATCH IT NOW NOW NOW !!!!!!!

twitch.tv/bigfishfc

IT'S IN ENGLISH. AND HD QUALITY. WATCH IT NOW!!! JUST STARTED!!!

All I get is a black screen.

He is portrayed as so stiff, there is no way the True king of westeros, the Ice king can even sword fight Jon.

SANSA BTFO

fucking lol

you suck

WILL YOU FUCK OFF
SUCK MY DICK

How about Gendry dieing and Beric reviving him
Beric can set his sword alight and Gendry is a blacksmith
Undead fire magicked blacksmith forging Valyrian steel

REKT

They brought a fucking Spell Sword and Healer who can only do Rez, GG.

True Jon is the rightful heir however he doesn't even know it and once he does those same associations will apply to him. Her father was one bad apple in a succession of good apples hence statistically she's less likely than anyone else to go rotten. Take Shireen as an example: would she have been a liability as queen because her father happened to be a psycho? Also the larger point you seem determined to overlook
is the fact that even without her legitimate birthright claim she SHOULD rule it, based on godlike powers (resurrecting extinct winged giants, telepathy, imperviousness to fire) which can easily be interpreted by all but the most willfully obtuse as divine mandate. Like having to choose between jesus and caligula for roman emperor: sure the former preaches peace, improves quality of life wherever he goes and has supernatural powers placing him well above the balance of humanity, but the latter grew up in rome so is clearly the better choice. And yes while vanity is certainly among her various shortcomings compared to the likes of Cersei or Salsa she has sparrow tier humility.

JON SNOW IS TOO LITTLE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS TOO LITTLE FOR ME
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOO LITTLE FOR ME
KITLET NEEDS TO MAKE AN ALLIANCE WITH THE NIGHT KING FOR THAT BURN

Lmao, Jorah ain't ever dying,

I am pretty sure is Sam who is the self insert.

It's in that state because her family was so shit at ruling, a side effect of having muh dragons solve all of your problems. Sorta like what Dany has been doing for years.

why wont this slut listen?

Niggers, its Jon Snow.

A CHALLENGER IN THE DISTANCE!!

One at a time folks, one at a time.
No mobbing allowed

strong woman wins and all white males die, there I just spoiled the end of this shit series

press F

Fair enough.
Dude, these fucking spell swords are awesome.

Why doesn't the Ice King just use his magic spears on all the dragons?

Did the Baratheon kid die?

No, healer did

Nope, just some red shirts

He is fine, keep up

Everyone wearing the same grey outfits in the snow, I can't see who is who at this point

Thought I saw him get hit by a bear like smacked.

FUCK YEAH

I'd say it's a mix of Sam, Jon, and Jorah. Sam is his "le geeky" side. Jon is his idealized self, and his nostalgic image of his youth. And Jorah is his actual cuck self.

Do they explain how they can both wield flaming swords or?

Yeah, but they all lived with minimal injuries somehow

If you miss the stream, don't worry it'll be out on torrent soon.

well, duh

oh fug

RIIIIIIIIIIP

And it's dead

hbo just cucked the stream

ITS DEAD

FUCK

FUCK IT JUST STOPPED

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

last screen i got
funny night tbh

So did they just put alcohol on their swords or was it a skill they used?

Torrent?

idk the lord of light just wills it?

Will our heroes defeat the white walkers? Find out on the next episode: White walkers defeated!

Whoever snitched I hope gets raped by a pack of niggers.

They seem utterly unprepared to do what they went out there to do

idk think any spain cucks ripped it or even know how

TO CONTINUE, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO HBO

FUCKING SIESTA FAGGOTS

Idk those brotherhood dude seemed very well prepared. Though Jorh doesnt even have a fucking sword?????? All he had was a dagger.

It was ripped. How else would they stream it?

Wait for the torrent.

No, he had a sword but chose to use a dagger for, some reason?

giv torent

They just formed a circle around the surviving zombie and shoved it around

lol it was straight from hbogo you dipshit

Yeah that's the last thing I saw

holy shit it's really happening guys.

thank 4cuck

ROUND TWO HUIEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Game.of.Thrones.S07E06.WEB.h264-TBS.mkv

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:034116c6c870170eea355a0d20381069d1ecb9be&dn=Game.of.Thrones.S07E06.WEB.h264-TBS.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.trackerfix.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftorrent.gresille.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.aletorrenty.pl%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.glotorrents.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337%2fannounce

Magnet link (I HAVEN'T TESTED IT YET)

I thought you meant their fighting skills. Yeah I thought they would have horses and a carrage carring a cage.

Test it out nigga

THANK YOU FOUR CUCKS

DEAD

And its dead

Gimme another 10mins

lol

Told ya

Alrighty

So did it bite his hand or glove?

fug

:^/

Glove

It looked like he bit him? And ripped a part of the glove off

Sandor is zombie now

FUCKING SNITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone found a link yet to download the leak?

Is the magnet legit?

user is still waiting for download to finish

Dude, undead vs undead fight.

I checked rarbg and it's not there. I don't use pirate bay beacuse there are ransomware fakes

probably not
i downloaded a makv earlier and it was just a junk file for (You)s

And then they just resorted to dog piling it

The nigger spic didnt use a vpn and doesnt know how to upload a torrent. This shit is fucking priceless.

Stream is back but it's just a couple guys speaking maid.

Why didnt that one white walker die? Makes no sense honestly. Also how does that link even get popular? Is it posted of 4cuck and reddit or something? They were getting 10k views on youtube, had like 15k on twitch.

This is just completely wrong. The Targaryens had lunatics or tyrants more often than they had reasonable rulers.

Well, they had a rope, ginger had it, but the horde that's coming interrupted them before they could tie it up.

yeah, its junk

spain is getting justed ATM

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE MAGNET.

Guess we'll have to wait for another torrent

thanks user. Besides it's a matter of hours to have the torrent

They haven't invented that yet

It wasnt a hoard, it was a storm or avalanche type storm.

TORRENT WHEN

lol my sides from the rage

I heard them screaming, or was that the echo from when the one they caught screamed? I thought it was calling more

So whatever happened to the baby Whitewalker? Did it age really fast or is it still a toddler?

If GURM could still reach his dick, he would be jacking it to our pain, the sadistic fuck

kek

It probably turns into those white walker generals really fast honestly? Or considering this season is already like 5 years in got time.

IT'S BACK ON

What the fuck am I watching.

IT'S ON

Link it.

WHERE YOU FAG NIG

I dont get anything, its just some 13 min video.

KILL YOURSELF

OMG THAT SPIC IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO STREAM

Fuck off it's working faggot

Its the past broadcast you fucking moron.

No, it isn't. This is just an archive of the previous stream.

youtu.be/V0Jrz4cXxbQ

All I get is this.

You don't deserve any help

Im trying to find the spic streams.

Fug. They're still streaming tho so might get it back.

So Spain just passed Brazil, Australia and fucking Leafs for being the shittiest people on the internet in one fucking night. Fucking inbreds.

JESUS CHRIST

this generation is fucking retarded
I'd be mad if it wasnt so fucking funny

SPAIN IS WHITE YOU FUCKING RETARD

Are you a nigger?

Bull fucking shit, theyre inbred fucking turks and spics

If I was would be elbow deep in your mom right now.

Spics are whats left of the inbreed between indigenous people and the people from spain when they did the went over to the new world raping the natives and btfo.

You couldn't even get into my mom with Stalins red shit army, faggot.

Replaying the same shit atm.

Is that your waifu?

there is a stream up but its absolute dog shit
sansa just found aryas masks and jun snew is on the boat
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkNbvDRJm

UNWATCHABLE

UNWATCHABLE

and it's gone

It's over anyway

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's over anyway. last moment of the episode

Too bad we already saw that in better quality earlier in the thread