Thank you Freon-chan!

BASED REFRIGERATOR POSSIBLY RESPONSIBLE FOR TORCHING FAGGOTS

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/12/06/manager-ghost-ship-incredibly-sorry-after-tragedy/95032514/

archive.is/TKKCH

From USA Today:

FLAMES COMING FROM THE REFRIGERATOR

TOP KEK, THANK YOU FREON-CHAN

Stay frosty

kek

making .mp4 or .webm of this, will post once gotten

Then it had to be a propane refrigerator freon does not burn it is inert.

Even better.

Wouldn't surprise me, everything in there was old and unsafe as fuck.

Freon also isn't used anymore. If you got any lying around, it'll be worth a lot.

i hate this so much

What did you expect? Everyone knows refrigerators are white goods.

What do you mean it's worth alot?

It's still the fault of the retards who made a flammable basement maze with an exit stairway made of stacked pallets and then gathered there to get thunderously high, the fridge is just where the fire started.

Degenerates will never take responsibility for their actions, ever.

I guess we can cross out Islam as the refrigerator's motive, as it didn't explode.

It's being phased out because it's bad for the ozone. Production of freon has been declining for a while as its replacement is being phased in.

Last summer these peace of shit tweakers climbed onto my roof and stole the freon out of my a/c unit to get high. I sweated balls that summer because poorfag. If only I was home when they were up there…

KEK WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

Check'd n' kek'd

They'll kill themselves if they haven't already.

Can you sell some?

Why would they use a propane fridge if they had electrical power? Then again they had a lot of RVs laying around, and propane fridges are common in those.

"It's white: the best color."

GUESS WE COULD SAY

THEY WENT IN THE FRIDGE

I think you mean Fight Club Chan

The owner is such an insufferable faggot, I'm surprised he hasn't fled the country.

HEY IS YOUR REFRIGERATOR RUNNING?

Not Anymore

The flammable stuff is the coolant, not the power source

wow that guy is an unbelievable faggot

ARBEIT MACHT FREON

Reminds me of fight club where the protagonist's fridge torches his apartment.

you can sell the old stuff that already exists, but can't make or import new stuff

Derick FREON Almena

do you even science, brozone

Ice age and winter-chan can strike even in the heart of the flame

Over 30 fucking people died and he's complaining that people are saying mean things about him. Jesus fuck.

"People"

Memeable

I guess that

THE FRIDGE COULDN'T KEEP IT'S COOL

so even non-local taxpayers are held accountable. Fucking commies.

Did everyone inside die or did people escape?

while i like having this in webm form, you really should embed the guys videos so that everyone can easily see the rest of his videos.

A fridge has literally one fucking function, and it somehow failed miserably at that. Do leftists just make everything around them suck by proximity?

Wasn't there some greentext on /k/ about deploying the refrigerator? It's also whiteware so maybe we can claim responsibility for memeing this.

I mean a white guy did invent the refrigerator, probably most of theory was done by the white race.

But it was made in China, probably.

This place had a ton of old appliances so maybe it was made in the US.

heh

Always passing the bill to everyone else.
Hopefully they'll release pictures of the bodies to make up for it!
Just a handful escaped IIRC. Most perished in the fire.

Lad, I don't usually post just to signal like this, but goddamn, that was a good title. Hats off.

Looks like they got….iced

I shouldn't try being clever at 5 in the morning, I can't finish this.

Do you, you negorid?
It's fine being skeptical about global warming, but ozon damage?

Yes. The leftys are emitting a unidentifiable aura which has the chance to fuck everything up in their radius it depends how strong their believe for Karl Marx and their Jewish equality god is.

You don't know anything about propane refrigerators do you?

Naughty freon killz teh ozaones was the test case for using "science" to push some bullshit and make money. In this particular case, the patents on Freon had run out, and DuPont had some nifty new chemicals to market.

It's the same argument they use for guns. My feminist lawyer relative keeps trying to convince me that people should be able to sue weapons manufacturers if some idiot leaves an assault glock (that the company produced) out for a toddler to blow its brains out with.

They had false Idols build in that place.
They had idols to gods of death and murder.

The one True God gave them what they prayed unto.

Crazy people inside that building

They lit candles in solidarity.
My fucking sides

Yep, and not someone flinging their cigarette butt across the room. Or some drunk crashing into Stevie Nick's candle art project.

the fuck are they trying to hide

I showed this page to my elderly grandma and she said she wouldn't have felt safe in that space and now she is offended, by these people.

Actually, user, this is a legitimate thing they do to make sure it doesn't fall on anybody else. Because retards will be retards and get into the burned down building where there's weakened walls that could crush people.

Freon depleting the ozone layer is as fake as antroprogenic global warming

The meme was forced just as Dupond's patent for freon was running out in order to move the industry over to other mediums that are less efficient and cause scores of deaths every year from explosions, but that they still have patents for.

Freons dissociating ozone under the conditions present in the upper atmosphere has never been demonstrated. The density of the ozone layer fluctuates naturally. It's just another hoax.

THE FREON RISES

COME ON CRANKY, TAKE IT TO THE FRIDGE!

Squatters and looters will go through the ruins and get themselves killed when it collapses on top of them. I'm all for removing that scum from the genepool, but the liberal government does not agree, sadly.

IT WAS A COOL PARTY
SO WE DECIDED TO
TURN UP THE HEAT

Plumbers may make more, but society really has been brainwashed to look down on people in trades. And it's a hard life of manual labor.

Seems like a shitty lineup. Do you guys usually have coalition governments?

erdogan strategy is century-old roach strategy and overall muslims strategy: lie to anyone until you get the upper hand.

He helped arming up all "rebel" sides in Syria with Libyan weaponry (including ISIS)
He made a shit-ton of money selling Syrian oil
He managed to down a Russian plane and in the end tricked or bought Putin.
He still gets shitloads of money from NATO
He manage to stage a coup in order to purge tens of thousands of military and teachers and in general people opposing him

He still dream to expand Turkey over Syria and parts of Iraq, and for sure West.

They love you. And so does everyone else, leaf. We would fuck you in the ass, gently. No homo.

They have no ability to detect irony, do they?

Explain to me why the rothschild have an island there please

I doubt it. But anyway look what is happening in germany I don't even know anything about our world.

I only give Swedish beggars money. Fuck the romanian horde.

openly against the white race calling us crackers. This guy is cancer

what happened to Emily sucks

probably something similar to 9/11 but in Europe. is there way to off over 3,000 people without hijacking planes?

couldn't you at least have found a gentile for your bait?

What a bunch of faggots

Pick one.

I'd fuck albania, italy looks like a guy in drag. That norway though, I wonder what bathroom it uses.

he was the only person to snitch on epstein who attended his parties

Getting a parking space here is hell.

What do you suggest the white race do instead?

Go quietly into that good night?

by mass executing anybody on the left side

Really makes me think…

its only about recognising an already persisting marriage

Advertising yourself is against the rules.

We weren't founded on "standing up for what we believe no matter what"

What was their motive?

What's with all these completely off topic replies. Are we being spammed?

this is big

Great guy, he's well worth reading about. It's interesting to say the least.

Is that map of the brain parts Podesta uses to make risotto?

It would only go inside the quotes if it was a sentence. Like:

Trump, speaking to a crowd in Florida, said, "I'm the best builder in the world."

But if you're just putting quotes around something to indicate a colloquialism or sarcasm you put it outside.

no no u useful idiot, it was called "patriarchal misogyny"

Damn we need to restart your programming

Alright I'll bite.

Why do you only go after white people? How about the countless black supremacist groups or la raza or even the arab brotherhood? Why do we never hear a peep about them from you?

Are they your masters? Are you so cucked that you take your self-hatred on other whites? Are you just the puppets of soros and the jews?

Sam Hyde you cant keep getting away with this

You got it backwards junior.

Absolutely. That has a lot to do with the polarization between the parties though. They don't seem to share facts anymore.

Nice try JIDF the only "conquest" happening is the "migrant" invasion of Europe who are paying for the apes to invade their lands.

Watch in a few decades where these "migrant" areas full of diversity and tolerance will become ungovernable autonomous regions.

excellent argument sir

just because jews love blacks doesnt mean blacks love jews

Hahaha wait until all my facebook friends see this XD
Can I save it?

Is that really where this picture was taken?

sorry, meant to quote

This give me the ideas of making a mobile single serving gas chamber utility out of a fridge set up in the back of a V&8.

Fuck off

Lost One's Weeping?

cute girl going full 1488 and not cucking at all? whats not to like?

not an argument.

I notice flat earthers can always back up what they say, whereas spherecucks just say "well this (((s-scientist))) says otherwise" and "stop you're making us look bad!!!"

Psychedelics.

Have to be honest, ditching breakfast hasn't made my mornings uncomfortable.

good meme m8

yeah and everyone was upset with the CF's pay to play while hilary was sec of state. this could go just the same way. business and politics don't mix.

If it does happen (eventually), I think that its gonna greatly increase the awarness of the German volk, finally.

Hard not impossible. Just gain some intelligence.

Ni hao pengyou

Apparently what they got from it is that I think girls are all stupid.

blocked

Guess i'm a nigger then. Though i knew that since i learned my name is Daquan.

Who is this specimen?

I love you Freon-chan! You're my fridgefu forever.

Read up on the reformation man.

Calvin, Zwingly, and Arminius had some things to say there are great thinkers after that too.

Catholic certainly have theirs, we all stand on Augustine, Origen, Aquinas, and many others.

You have to figure out what you think justification is? That is the main difference.

Fot the record, I like NT Wrights take.

SAID NO ONE FUCKING EVER. HAIL FREON-CHAN.

"BURN BABY BURN"

No you fucking won't

BURN BABY BURN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should've just talked to his dad, seeing as how he was so important that he was invited to meetings with President Reagan at a military installation in Colorado.

I can't stand forums and the layout of reddit, but I love politics and the humor that goes on here. There's some common ground, though (I gave my first votes to Bernie, but also Trump).

For the non science Holla Forumsacks on how to get cold from heat in a propane refrigerator.