Woman kicked down stairs by muslims in Berlin

Woman kicked down stairs by muslims in Berlin

Just another day in this grimey shithole of a city that makes jew york look like a fun and friendly place.

bump

no sympathy
she deserves it for supporting rapefugees

this tbh
MGTOW for life

this is why trs is jewish cancer.

who cares, rape her afterwards, be my guest

sources pls

Nice D&C. You know nothing of this woman.

Berlin as in the 1920’s is the height of Marxist filth. This time around that manifests itself as hostile savage invaders (as well as all the same things that were rampant last time).

If Nationalism ever prevails once more in Germany then Berlin should probably be dismantled and turned into a nature reserve or something. It’s a mecca for the enemy. Maybe it is cursed clay?

Gas yourself

Too many fags in skinny jeans.

What would be the capital then? (((Frankfurt)))?

this,

This filthy muslim sand nigger needs to pay for his crime

(((You)))

cowardly goat fuckers kicking a woman
ROPEDAY

JIDF

Lots of responses attacking you but statistically the high odds are she does support the invasion.

Statistically "the high odds are" you're a kike.

Damn they stole her bottle of water.
Bastards.

What a beautiful diverse city. But they could use some more PoCs :^)
And isn't it a bit insensitive of her to not wear a burqa?

Can we get an ID on this woman before we pass judgement?

These pieces of shit are going to get fucked so hard. Please kek let the race war start soon.

No, and look at the votes and polls, overwhelming majority in favor of suiciding.

she has black hair. are you sure she's not a kike or roach?

This happened in one of the previously most dangerous areas in Berlin that no whites would go. Now it's half hipster. 50% chance she had it coming by being there.

go fuck yourself

Holy fuck you're a stupid nigger. Thats her jackets hood

It's like going to the Bronx and being surprise if you get robbed by niggers.

I JUST WANT A RACE WAR HOLY FUCK WHY DOES IT TAKE SO MUCH FUCKING WORK TO GET ONE

I enjoy seeing this since women wont marry me

You absolute kike, that city was built by her ancestors and she has every right to be wherever she wants in it. It's the muds that shouldn't be there.

The odds are that they tried to get her number/come onto her and she refused. There are plenty of videos of butthurt muds responding to rejection with violence.

Shitskins don't care if you're a race realist or a antifag they only care if you are white.

yeah, I'm just sayin' a good deal of the most publicized "anti-white" muslim attacks have been those perpetrated against jews – not so much in Europe as the US. Like the knockout game pretty much became a big thing when they were targeting mostly jews

Now, here is the problem with all of this: you are all looking for a reason to care why some woman was kicked down a flight of stairs and not the fact that a country is importing subhumans who casually kick women down stairs – as if it were as natural to them as breathing. Can you stupid niggers get angry at the fact that those "people" are walking around freely? Actually you know what, fuck your sort of apathetic faggotry; traitors hang the highest.

Good, in ten years a full on race war will ensue. It's like a pressure cooker.

Women are like kids. Direct your hate to the ones pulling the strings instead of the puppet or you'll be playing right into their hands.

Who cares? White women are a bigger enemy to white men than the Jews.
This is just Karma. We need to find a way to produce offspring from two sperm so we can have a male only society.

so the cunts will hang higher than me?

you sure are doing a lot of >imblying there shlomo

This. You Need to protect women. They don't think like men, why get bootyblasted over this? Who cares, when it comes to them trying to kill themselves just thing for them. They hold no power.

Just because lots of men on this board have been reduced to beta status by hormones in the tap water or whatever doesn’t mean that they are right. If you are to weak to influence the opinion of women and children then you are subhuman.

fuck off, kike

think*

To save rope, you'll both be bound together as equal cancer.

>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/bog/

Its hard not to hate kids who are ending white civilization and think theyre smarter than you

okay, hit me back when you have the courage to look in niggers eyes, warrior

Right, I'M THE JEW now for calling you stupid fucks out. Fine, I'll play the outsider this time, just for you: when your women sink into the drain of mud, you will go along with them, and you will eternally incarnate here on this wretched world as an Islamic cockroach and slave of jewry.

Ah the projection excuse: playing the "internet badass" by branding your opponent as one. Reddit strategy doesn't work here, outlier.

What are you doing to stop them from importing them? How many leftists/kikes have you killed to send the message? They are doing this because fags like you aren't striking back.

I am. Its just that whenever I propose to do something about this, I get accused of running a FBI honeypot by cowards like you.

You haven't pulled the trigger on the cops who enforce this, the mudslimes who do this, the leftists who encourage this, or the jews who designed this. You won't do shit, boy.

Germans are neutered. Otherwise, Merkel would be cooling to room temperature and there'd be dead kikes and shitskins littering the streets. I kinda wish hillary had won. We'd be slaughtering jews right now.

lol, yeah, girls still get rapet and beaten and you can't do shit about it.(as I stated before)

this

Her ancestors built it and she helped piss it away. Fuck off kike

Okay, if any krautbros are reading this, just get a baseball bat and start cracking sandnigger skulls in the street. It's fucking time at this point.

Fucker, what's more important, the limited freedom (((they))) let you have or your country? Go RWDs. It has to start with somebody. Might as well start with you. Remember that even Hitler rotted away in a jail cell for awhile. Don't put your personal welfare above the welfare of Germany. You'll inspire others and strike the fear of God into kebab. Be the spark that explodes the powder keg.

I'm so fucking tired of hearing stories like this and waiting waiting WAITING for Germany to uncuck itself. Do it. Do it now. Nobody is going to fight for a country if not its volk so fucking stand up and fight.

Die

This is a bad idea. Odds are they will just hurt an innocent muslim who hasn't harmed anyone.
Better to just lay low and wait for things to really start to boil, then join in the revolution legally.

you guys should like place this anger towards the jews and the traitors instead of some woman trying to walk down some stairs to her wagecuck job

DOn't you mean fags like us, because I don't see you doing anything but playing holier than thou like the self-righteous hypocrites that allow this. Here's the difference between us: I don't allow this in my own personal territory, I don't allow it in my heart or my mind or my home; you on the other hand find such acts as permissible depending on the victim and not the one committing the act as evidenced here . Oh how easy it is for a fence sitter such as yourself to not bat an eye when things like this happen. I can only hope for your sake that you aren't confronted by it yourself, because then you may find yourself in my camp.

I take it you've done this already and are posting from jail? Or are you an internet tough guy sitting in your mom's basement?

This meme needs to die.

anything to make themselves feel better about their equally fucked nations without the excuse of having been stomped into the dirt for their past uprising against the eternal nose

The only thing that will save the German people is a race war. Sadly the people don't seem to have the spine to even attempt to vote these globalists out of office.

I've openly OC'd in front of mosques and have threatened the local antifa who tried to harass me. I've done more for this cause then you probably have.

See above.

Get the cock out of your mouth scholmo and speak english. I didn't allow this to happen because I don't live in the shithole known as Germany.

Stop talking shit and go find those perps, Hans.

Tell me what's wrong with the following logic:

claim 1: a majority of women support cultural marxist, postmodern thought, in which they constantly excuse the violent behavior of blacks and muslims, and constantly denigrate white men

claim 2: if white men retaliate against muslims for videos like OP's, a majority of women will CONTINUE to hate white men

claim 3: retaliating against muslims for videos like OP's *when women as a group have not begged you to retaliate* is just as beta and cucked as any other white knight response.

WHITE FUCKING KNIGHT

claim 4: the best thing that any man can do in any situation is to demand reciprocity from women. "Anything that I do for you has a price"

Conclusion: In this case, the price is that women have to publicly renounce the islam and publicly embrace white western enlightenment values. When you see a video like this, the proper response isn't to go off and tilt at windmills. Don't spend yourself in a war that nobody wants you to fight. The best response is to show the video to women, and say, "are you fucking sorry yet?"

Which of those claims is untrue?

the whole of pol is mostly internet tough guys fresh off the boat from reddit these days

If the "german fbi" wants to be cute, we ll make them cute, dress them up like little girls and give them what they want.

yeah, if not that, then you're just fucking your life up for nothing, maybe you'll gain pol/ internet graditude, but that's all. Got that 4 years ago after a mental breakdown and have.nt recovered since, blackpill.

Claim 1: A majority of children like to eat cake, and will do this until they get sick.

Claim 2: If grownups try to stop children eating like this, children will still want to eat cake.

Claim 3: Taking cake away and giving children a good talking-to just makes you abusive.

Claim 4: The best thing a parent can do is just let the stupid kids eat until they're obese diabetics.

Conclusion: I am a stupid faggot who can't be trusted with a molecule of authority over people who need me to be responsible and to protect them.

Nigger

ALL FUCKING MUDSHITS MUST BE PURGED

Isnt the internet tough guy, its what he said, the "germany fbi" clown or acting like it.
Remember the highest priority of them: internal stability, dealing with extremist forces using basic manipulation techniques. The most basic manipulation technique is overreaching and having that sutble irony, which materializes by is mechanical way of writing, just putting some catchphrases together and it shines through.
So this does two things, the really riled up ones will take it for face value and the other cunts will take it in ironic shitposting matter.
It is like comedy splitting the audience.

So much Judaism.

I can't do much for Germany when I live on another continent, you stupid kike.

White men have been broken into submission, white women convinced they are voting for good when they vote for immigration.

that meme came with reddit its makes you stick out

The biggest lie the jew ever made wasnt that the jew doesnt exist, the biggest lie was that the jew will always lie.

if someone doesnt type the two / / you have a breakdown

Fight or die.

There is no alternative.

What your overlooking in your analysis is that women have protected rights under the law. They can't be treated like children, because, legally, they aren't.

The whole "women are children" meme needs to stop being used in situations like these, as it completely ignores the legal framework that is solely designed to protect women from any corrective action men could take. Taking any negative action against women means taking negative action against the system that props them up, which puts you in conflict with forces far larger than any individual man.

Every thread about German issues has been heavily shilled recently, there is an active attempt to derail these threads whenever they are made.

The MGTOW faggotry is probably shills too, just filter and ignore them responding to them in any way just helps them to derail the thread.

When you spread this video to bluepilled normalfags they aren't going to think she had it coming, they're going to be pissed off by it. Ignore the shills. Focus on spreading the video.

Women are always stability because they are moderate, so women are moderation "devices" to put it blunt. They will keep up the status quo.
The "system" per se is just a framework of different interests mixed with leverage. So they are interested in maintaining the status quo, not neccessarily children, just their interests.
Maintaining something doesnt mean you are a child it is just your natural desire. So women hang on the tit of society will bearing those tits.
So the basic question rather is if you want to maintain something, or you dont.

first of all, in all honesty, thank you for taking the time to substantively reply. However, here's why I reject your criticism of my post:

What parents do with children is to let them get sick one time, then after that, cut them off and tell them the reason. In your analogy, you imagine a parent "letting the stupid kids eat until they're obese diabetics"

In particular, your claim 4 is is that the parents do nothing until it's too late. I disagree that this is analogous to anything I proposed (let alone my claim 4). Please consider the following: my claim is that a little retaliation by white men after each attack on a white woman NEVER CHANGES ANYTHING. White women never learn. White women are never on your side.

What I'm saying is, react too soon and you lose. I don't feel that your reply countered that idea at all.

Fuck, she had her hands in her pockets so she couldnt even break her fall, and that is a steep staircase, absolutely brutal.

I know I shouldnt blame women, and I dont really, Jews brainwash everybody, and there are PLENTY of cucked men out there (we are just as much at fault for letting things get this way), but damn do I get a kick out of watching some cunt cop it sweet. Pardon the pun.

What you see is that "white women" dont get satisfied, so they love to see those invaders to see shit change. What you see in society is a disection of a cetain stability, and woman "feel" but they in a way make rational descions by invading those that have the biggest potential to make a change, the veil they disguise is morality and other social vectors. But at the basic levels they hate beta cucks and want the alphas back. They want to feel like woman.

His analogy is pretty much spot on, except for the fact that he thinks women are attracted to niggers like children are attracted to cake. I suspect they arent quite that hungry for shitskins, pardon the pun.

You sound like a pussy. Holy fuck. You even lift?

They arent attracted to niggers, that is what dipshit stormfaggot idiots think, they are attracted to the primal behaviour they exibit and the more conditioned ones that love to watch TV will associate this with this. In a way those niggers are primal but are a thousand times better than the beta cucks. To give you an analogy. Imagine it is chrismas but the weather is hot, you at least can have some chrismas feeling of you decorate your flat with fake snow and other shit but you would love to see some real snow.

You are wrong. Who exactly bestows that right on her? The government? The government allows those shitskins in and tells the people they have a right to be there too. The people, elected the government officials who allowed that. A nation's people are responsible for what occurs in their country. If they want to signal how moral and peaceful they are, then they can do that. They must also live with the consequences of their actions. One cannot be peaceful in the face of aggression. That is the punishment she must accept if she is unwilling to fight against those who would harass her.

True. Shitskins are new, exotic and dangerous (though they'd never admit that last part). Immigration, multicult etc. also serves as a giant shit test for the men. We've failed, our ancestors failed and now we're given the ultimatum; man up and take back control over us or we go to the invaders.

okay, so when you look at pics like these, how do you explain them?

In my view, these are virtuous women who loved and respected their men. In my view, these are women worth fighting and dying for.

Do you look at these pics and think, "these women are just putting up with those white guys while secretly dreaming of refugees"

My view is, I want to present women with a choice: behave yourselves - act like good women - and in return white men will literally conquer the world (again) for you.

And my view of your response to what I said is that you're saying, "all women, even those in these pics, prefer as much violence as they can get - but go ahead and bash in the heads of random muslim men, and go ahead and get sent to jail, and accept that all you'll ever have are sluts for wives"

Do you have source that she support the rapefugees? I am curious to know why.

I'm not sure if I completely understand what you're saying, so feel free to correct me. I'm going to extrapolate what you've stated. If the basic question is what you posited, than the question for us is how do we get women to want to change the system towards are goals?

His analogy breaks down around his third point. Taking the "cake" (which means shit like women's rights, progressive politics, shitskins etc) away, and giving them a good talking too (explaining to them why you did it) will result in you getting a SWAT team at your front door.

It leaves out critical details that would make acting in a direct manner like his analogy indicates escalate things far beyond what the average man can handle.

Don't know if you're Murrican, or just a Mudslime

I think there's definitely some truth to this, and I think that a huge problem is that we have a whole generation were white boys were told every fucking day that they're bad - white boys are punished for any expression of masculinity, even sitting with their legs apart

…while at the same time, nobody tells minority boys anything. They can do what they want, and as a result they grow up to be masculine men.

However much women like them, as many women as do like them, they like them because they're the only game in town. It's tremendously sad.

A white male who realizes this sham and behaves like a man - and also has the advantage of being intelligent, is almost always preferable.

…but even still (I'm the same poster as ) if these white males start fighting back too soon, whatever white women are left will turn against them, so what was the point?

YEAH BRAH MGTOW FAGGOTS FOR LIFE

Well in a way it is big money pulling the strings, the use womens emotions as well as mens emotions to protect themselves or play magician.
What you describe isnt a shittest, what i described is what is the case, a shittest describes an intention but in this case blaming it only on women is a bit short sighted. Since their intentions only get used.
Immigration and multiculti is just trying to maintain the status quo of big capital, intentionally or unintentionally. It is always the same dynamic that develops, our "ancestors" didnt just have the need to change shit because they were living the good life.
What i described here isnt going to the "invaders" it is more of doing that in an abstract kind of way, it is just playing with peoples emotions and natural instincts.
At the end it is a battle of resources, the "invaders" want resources, woman want men that have resources, and those that have resources want to protect those. WHat you use is images, and what the media uses is images and images convey meaning.

Do you ironically think niggers are manly.

Jees, Holla Forums is full of fucking virgins.

That's what got her there in the first place.

Lifting comes first to your mind? lol, obviosly you're never been in a fight

I dont think so, it is not about telling that they are bad, it is just the zeitgeist working, 200years ago if you would have people suggesting taking in a overt number of male in battle age you would be fucked up. Today we are preaching a choir of being reasonable, at the same time we today apply those ideals to a situation that doesnt fit to deal with certain problems. Imagine a monkey that uses a certain tool to open a coconut, it will use this tool each and every time, but once you give him the same tools but not a coconut it wont be able to have a solution unless he uses a different tool.

It's a fair assumption.

Is that nigger mod bumplocking shit again?

Those men are alphas. Proud, confident, masculine men who exert authority.

Their culture is by and large more masculine because it has not been attacked in a mass payops through the media and education like White Male Culture has.
Though they do still make up the majority of queers, it's just they don't admit it. They mantain their madculine personalities unlike white gays "keep it on the downlow nigguh ok bby?"
This I know.

Men always thrive best with resources and space. If you create a prison they will be creative making weapons, out of nothing.
And as fbi joe said some of them are really bright and creative.

We don't have 10 years..

Their culture is actually more feminine because it all centers around a need for attention. Look at worldstar they are starved for attention because they are shit and no one cares about them. Like most subhumans that lash out at whites.

Unprecise. Attention is a matter of social of recognition, it only varies in circumstances or the way it is conducted.

obviously you are not from around here

Lad, black culture is largely matriarchal, with mothers naturally leading the family unit.

Most white women are self-loathing as fuck, but Holla Forums will never understand this because being intimate with a woman is "degeneracy".

That just doesn't sound correct you may be thinking of the faggots in the thread going "haha she deserved it" which obviously aren't from here and need to be roped.

if she is one of those RAPEFUGEES WELCOME retards……

of courshe

Still can't do shit about it.

Reminder that she would never acknowledge you as a human on a regular day. And she'd not bother to call the cops/ambulance, if the same happened to you.

That is going to be a epic show for everyone.

prove she's a typical liberal cunt and we'll laugh at her together

da undergraundzz, scary stuff

She wouldn't be walking around sipping a latté amongst an infestation if she wasn't at ease around the invaders. That's implicit support, at least. Glad she got kicked, let it be a lesson. Hope it happens more.

checked and heiled but still standing

shes a white bitch
/thread

When i was a little kid i always imagined having a comfy bed in the middle of the antarctica watching the snow fall with those glass windows.

so /pol then

I would assume more like she ignored the subhumans attempts to MUH DIK her so it triggered them. Remember in their home country they are used to never having to do anything.

pills getting me woesy, sorry cant continue

My imagination is a bit like yours but the difference is not in Antarctica. It came true when I went to to USA and I loved it! I am sad that I don't have a snowy winter in Queensland, Australia. Did you know that there is another pyramid in Antarctica?

You can't "protect" them in Europe you dumb faggot. You can tell who the underage larpers are on here because they've never talked to an actual woman in their lives and have no fucking clue how insanely broken, what utter cunts they are.

I love the winter, it is so peaceful. Somehow what i love is that you got everything inside of that place and the outside is just the contrast, and it gives you a reason to stay comfy in that sense.
Just like people imagine a perfect christmas, the people and that little things around you and no reason to go outside which means there is no distraction, just like a higher power, like an exuse for everyone to just enjoy it.

If she had an attitude when rejecting them, then it's possible she deserved it. Women used to turn down men with politeness/respect.

Watch how he picks up that beer really casually.
They are perfect for fucking up some stuff, more of them and it is like shooting ducks in a barrel. And i will decide what the ducks will be.

uhhh… isn't that woman wearing a hijab? the guy holding a cigarette and beer doesn't seem very muslim.

I don't know. she wore the hood so it is hard to tell.

children dont follow the religion of cultural marxism designed to enslave and destroy you, dont vote for that religion to be passed into always more radical and insane laws, dont support children being forcefully sex changed through hormone dystopian nightmarish "treatments", dont support fathers being stripped of reproductive rights, right to a due process, and many basic republican rights, dont believe they are holier than though because you lack compassion for not pushing for more socialism etc
women may be as dumb as children but they are way more toxic, dangerous and destructive and yeah indeed why would you advocate for protecting them when they spend their whole lives plotting and enacting your demise?
fuck em
i was raised by women in the 70s and 80s
my opinion hasnt improved since then

tbqh i'd have rescued that girl, but not at the cost of confronting the nigger as i'm a coward

men will never fight women
but they are disengaging from committing to them and it's the greatest weapon of all: indifference
let them die, find a brown hottie and live with her in her turd world country, whatever.

oh women are wonderful, dont mistake me
but they're also horridly disabled
You know what? That girl who got kicked down the stairs got wet for the kicker. That's how biology works.

That is not how it works. The girls don't want to be treated like nothing instead of being dominated. Girls wanted to be dominated, not disabled. The disabled girls is useless to be dominated as no men will want to fuck them unless they have fetish or disability is minor enough not to affect their life and social status. The social status thing is extremely important to them.

all wars are waged by excesses of young men

we are fighting our war over here on the intertubes because we are in excess life-wise: no motivating "life" to keep us busy and satisfied enough not to worry about shit

i dont expect "us" to turn into a force on the streets though
but there are nationalist youngsters doing wonders in eastern europe, because those countries have still have made more babies than the West in the last decades

she wasnt disabled, just dominated
guaranteed she's still shlicking over that manly warrior man's daring, courage and assertive action

or setup up militia units like the Soldiers of Odin
gotta plan it right to be prepared to confront the antifas and the muslim sharia patrols, not to mention the cops and the secret services, and the kike lawyers and journalists

What? Look at the video again.

fixed res

she's fine, she sits up and cries
incapacitated, not disabled
disabled would mean she would be handicapped the rest of her life

yes
they were secretly dreaming of whatever brutish thug the jew was peddling through hollywood at the time
← this is what all women are, deal with it

kys

All I care is will this bitch boy do what Trump orders him to?

monkeys in an archaic institution, nothing of value was lost