Holla Forums version of The Daily Show

Who does this goy think he is? (((Hollywood))) will never go for this. A 15 minute pro-Trump, USA-first, anti-Soros connect show coupled with 6000-D Chess that attacks butthurt BLM and Hillary voters?

The "Soros Song" is funny as fuck and "Ghetto Bear."

The fucking comedian "Chaz Chasworth" basically is Holla Forums. Note the Pedowood sign flashed behind Trevor Noah and le Current Year Man. This shit is pretty good for a goy.

Dude ain't no fucking eceleb. He's funny af and is basically Holla Forums. Help your own, goyim. Like MDE, the production on this is actually really good.

Not finshed watching yet but ill say this:

The intro was terrible
The memes were on point (not cringy despite being irl meming)
Attractive goy whose presentation was acceptable, would get better with time
Jokes were an acceptable c+
Overall A+ for effort would watch more if he had some people to help him out with material

I think the intro works on a parody level.

It should be shorter and more memorable.

I don't want to see your face transparently over everything like that. It gets annoying. Otherwise its ok. Maybe a bit less quick cuts too.

Also less degenerate sex stuff. Its just not appropriate. Like the Penis Bernie Sanders meme and the girls Jacking off America And China.

plz no, wasn't bad though. Doesn't look forced surprisingly.

I haven't watched NYC Crime Report lately but Pat Dixon does a good job

I admit, i liked it.

Kek

I know a Romanian guy who lived under communist regime when he was little, he's pretty awesome and doesn't into the holocaust.

Actually has some legit potential. As other anons have suggested: cut back on the face transparency, the laugh track and the degeneracy.

Why doesn't the music ever stop

enjoyed it , remember me I was your 3rd subscriber

I laughed

This guy must have a pretty high constitution score

this

Not bad
Intro needs replaced
I'd get rid of the zainey stuff like the cat.
Needs to lose the ghosted face overlays
hate the laugh track but obviously you can't get a live audience without a big budget.
Maybe I'm old but it could be slowed down a bit.

Has potential. We really need something like this to spam around to college educated whites.

The laugh track doubles because lack of audience and it's so cheesy it works as a parody. I think talk soup had an obvious laugh track that worked for that show pretty well.

if any of these shows and/or e-celebs were any good, they wouldn't need to shill their garbage.

Unfunny as shit.

The music playing constantly behind every word he says is a little annoying. When he smiles he raises the middle of his lip instead of the edges, and his mouth looks like an upside down W, which is super annoying. He puts an annoying transparency of his face over literally everything.

There's some promise, but he needs to tone it down and get rid of the constant annoying music.

gay

nigga don't you bully me, I have self esteem issues.

Plus an M and an upside down W don't look the same. Somebody comes at me with an M shaped mouth I'm gonna literally shit my pants bro

1. Less music: Check
2. Less face transparency bullshit: Check
3. Less/no laugh track: Check
4. Less degeneracy: Check
5. Intro is lame: Check

Expect more episodes, goyim.

Thanks for your input.

you see? he admits to being the creator. OP is just shilling his shitty youtube channel. it woudnt have been a problem had OP not pretend like he just stumbled upon the video and is sharing it. fuck you, OP.

Laugh track not necessary.

Can you read IDs, dipshit?

a good segment would be to do something like Leno's Headlines but show MSM hypocrisy. Like pic related

Good:

Needs work:

Overall it's not a true competitor to things like the Daily Show, but it has the potential to get there.

pfff so?

so? now he doesnt get viewers or subs. Holla Forums doesn't reward shills. youre selfdefeating

He talks to slowly and the background music is annoying.

This is the first time I see him shilled here so I wouldn't want to run everyone off. If it becomes a habit then we can address it in my opinion. I don't think it'd be a problem if our viewpoint became monetizable if it wasn't watered down.

itt: jews attempt to subvert Holla Forums by creating yet another alt-kike eceleb youtuber. protip:

if they dont name the jew right away theyre not one of us

eceleb or not, we need as many able-bodied highly autistic manchildren comedians to as big a shitlords as possible, especially if it draws attention AWAY from the garbage from Hollywood. It's already waking people up as to why MDEWP as taken off the air. The more we promote this shit esp through twitter, the better chances for our message to be pushed through.

no can't you see? we're not supposed to do anything or create anything. dude just wait for Hitler.

All your J-dars are inferior to mine.

Listen Chaz, you need to brush your teeth and get them whitened. Too yellow. And tone down the intense ass music while you talk. Other than that nice work.

this made me kek

No talent faggot whining about muh nahtzees. Calls soros a Hungarian. Uses muthafucker like it's edgy. Fuck all of you. Find someone with charisma, hire writers, and do some quality bantz. SAGE

looks like it could be a jew.

how much you think Soros spent trying to make this little kike another eceleb?

/r/The_Donald would probably like your video.

That was pretty fuckin' lame. Shill your shit elsewhere. That yid has the charisma of a semen-rag.

Which (((mods))) have been anchoring every thread about getting cancelled. This one's still getting bumped so I assume the host is a zionist jew.

absolute shit and you look and sound like a steven crowder tier cuck.

Ehhhhhhhhhhh…
If you want to avoid uncertainty (on Holla Forums's behalf at least) you have to go a bit further in terms of the ridiculous aspect.
If being genuine, that faggot ain't Holla Forums even a lil bit.

Potentially not-shit.

I personally love how ridiculous it all is. Keep it up

Okay the george soros song was bretty gud/10 and there's some other good stuff but this dude is still far from a Holla Forumsack. His line about Hitler killing slavs for being "unpure" is kind of a huge fucking giveaway. Sage for still bullshit this isn't anchored when all the Hyde threads are.

lol at this jew pretending to be white. goofy pete holmes jew faggot lookin faggot you are.

Leave.

Look at JIDF come out of the woodwork and shill hate on Holla Forums-related comedy to demoralize creatives supporting right-wing comedy and art.

MORE autists need to do exactly what this guy is doing. Holla Forums should support creativity and shill this on college campuses.

Fuck off JIDF Moishe Goldsteins for using demoralization tactics of Holla Forums creatives. Go suck a baby dick.

Well done OP.

you are one stupid fuck

GET THIS KIKE OUTTA MY FACE

Well, well, well…. I think this has legs and can actually run very far. Possibly right into normies lives.

Pros:

Cons:

And I don't know if the (((goy))) who made this is in this thread but I'm glad your dad made it out alive.

Also this shit needs SAM HYDE as a correspondent/senior race analyst. That is assuming (((they))) don't shut it down before ep 2

Pick one, Moshe.

I thought it was pretty good.

Tone down the degeneracy though. I felt the jacking off scenes were kind of off putting, and the dick with sanders face.

I think the intro could be funny if you tweak t here and there.

Also just a couple ideas, you can copy segments from the daily show, and old Colbert report. The word and the like. And keep talking shit about the other hacks like john Oliver. Who knows if you make them butt hurt enough they might get butt hurt and invite you on the show.

8/10

He's got that Tosh.0 smile down pat.

It was kind of funny TBH. Might could become annoying in the future.

The degeneracy was funny. Leave it in. it pisses off the staunch NatSocs in here.

Fuck that, Bernie sucking on black cock was fucking necessary. The handjob scenes were offensive and pointless, but at least it pissed people off.