(ROOTCLAIM)

Rootclaim Launches Open Analysis Platform That Surpasses Human Reasoning

>In today's world of information overload it's harder than ever to make sense of the facts: Do vaccines cause autism? (rootclaim.com/claims/can-the-mmr-measles-mumps-and-rubella-vaccine-cause-autism-4925) What happened to the missing Malaysia airlines flight? (rootclaim.com/claims/what-caused-the-disappearance-of-malays ia-airlines-flight-370-8369) Who shot down the passenger plane over Ukraine? (rootclaim.com/claims/who-shot-down-malaysia-airl ines-flight-17-over-ukraine-8129) and even What's really going on with Donald Trump's hair? (rootclaim.com/claims/what-is-th e-story-behind-donald-trump-s-hair-12734) The wide range of questions all have one thing in common: each has several competing explanations claiming to be the truth.

Srsly? What a load of shit. Ever since Obama compared the web to "the wild west", this shit has gone down hill quick. Don't know about you guys, but I'm down for breaking (their) new toy. There must be a way to game it. Expose it for the fraud it is and wreck the company in the process. Imagine the lulz if the algorithm rated hypothesis like "Hitler did nothing wrong" or "Hillary ran a child sex slave ring from a pizza parlour" as being 99.9% probable.

Other urls found in this thread:

rootclaim.com/?tab=pending&discuss=new_topic&sid=217
archive.is/THzem
doxit.weebly.com/all-posts/rootclaim
rootclaim.com/claims/who-carried-out-the-chemical-attack-in-ghouta-on-august-21-2013-8394
rootclaim.com/?tab=pending&discuss=new_topic#h_tabs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bamp

Figures just as we start to research our final solution, they start to research theirs.

We have to hurry.

Founder

Mr. Saar Wilf also founded Fraud Sciences Corp., in 2001 and served as its Chief Scientist and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Wilf co-founded Trivnet Ltd., and served as its Chief Technology Officer. Mr. Wilf has participated in the creation of several technology ventures and served senior engineering positions at Israeli technology firms and the Israel Defense Forces. He was involved in algorithmic research, software development and technological research in SciDel technologies. He serves as the Chairman at WikiWand. Mr. Wilf served as Chairman of ClarityRay.

Post questions, easy.

Do they publicly share the algorithm?

Well this was a great move for Tel Aviv, as their uni students now have next semester's job lined up. Once again MOSSAD and BLACKCUBE prove to be ahead of the game, publicly announcing their intention to spread misinformation while encouraging the plebs to engage in their cointelpro.

They state very clearly how the site works– "because maths".

Great! Now I can let the Israelis do all the thinking for me!

What is the sound of one hand fapping?

Pose this question to the Golem not and the folly and nonsenses will be revealed.

another attempt at:
Ever technological tool or process which claims to verify most parts of human communication is a fraud.
By definition, these tools can and will be used to manipulate people with statistical gymnastics.
When I was studying computer science, we once used statistics to mathematically prove that there is a direct correlation between the amount of times people masturbate daily and the price for bananas.
Statistics is fallacious in those parts where abstract constructs, like human meaning, are used to draw conclusions. It's not to be confused with the kind of statistics used in physics or other nature sciences.

*bot not not

Created a dummy account.

I'm open to suggestions.

wew

Nice 4chan reaction image, reddit

This pic date from the chanology.

Let the newfags figure it out for themselves, or forever wallow in their ignorance.

The best part of this is when their program keeps calculating less than 6 gorrilian deaths and they have to SHUT IT DOWN ala Tay

I've been here since /new/ dispshit. Filenames and hours spend on ED don't make you an oldfag.

Equestria daily?

I knew /int/ before /news/ was closed. You guys ruined it forever.

And I knew 4chan when there were just two boards.

You probably don't even watch anime, poser.

Get a room and stop derailing.

rootclaim.com/?tab=pending&discuss=new_topic&sid=217

But you can do statistics like: if I have 12 niggers and I kill all but 3 of them, its statistically proven that my bike is less likely to get stolen.

All you're going to do is feed them the data that will allow them to harden their system against own views and further manipulate the narrative. Good goyim.

this tbh. this is how data driven / machine learning algorithms work. tbh i wouldn't be surprised if the kikes who created it posted it here themselves for some free beta-testing.

Yet another fact checking website.

from their answers about malaysia airlines flight shot down over ukraine, it seems they merely read the (((approved conclusions))) to their fragmented questions given by the (((MSM))) and stitch them together to get a new wording of the official narrative and say it's maths
archive.is/THzem
this software is garbage

Wew, Jews launch a fact checking service, a source of truths, this time powered by very advanced and secretive algorithms created by unrivaled Jewish scientist. (Like nukes, right?)

A-a-and quit reading right there.

There were tons of evidence in VK groups of rebel-controlled towns that the rebels did it, from day one. MSM hadn't been able to collect it, so they had to rely on (((Bellingcat))) and (((russian OSINT agents))), who were hardcore liberal activists (pure coincidence). Maybe MSM could report the truth, if only they were able to reach it on the bottom of the enormous barrel of shit claims around that situation. They weren't able to do it — language barriers and horrible biases of reporters on both sides won't let them.

So replacing "half-truths" with probability? What could go wrong goy!

I doubt they'll agree to publish a solid politically incorrect claim in their answers.

Disregarding my previous post, the plane over Ukraine was obviously shot down by DNR. Fuck off RIDF. Inb4 JIDF, I was around when RT was in full damage control. They claimed a FUCKING SU-25 SHOT IT DOWN. Su-25's have a service ceiling 4km below the airliner's flight path. Then they backed it up with "satellite pictures" of an Su-27 trailing the plane and an AA missile in flight. Roughly the same size as the average cloud, which is impossible even with fucking parallax.
MH-17 WAS SHOT DOWN BY DNR BUK
ONLY RIDF AND ALEX JONES TIER DISINFO SHILLS DISAGREE

b-but it says vaccines have a 99% chance of causing autism… doesn't that mean it favors Trump on one of the most prominent issues?

Real fascist anonymous wears mudslime palestinian scarves?

It all needs to burn.

Oh c'mon now, its so blatant it seems unreal.

true
nope, they can maintain higher altitude if the cockpit is made airtight (it's not by default).
There is a video on youtube, filmed from frogfoot's cockpit in the 90s. It reaches 8700 m and you can see it in the video, right on the altitude indicator.
Read Wikipedia history of edits on Frogfoot for some extra keks.

FTFY

More info on Rootclaim employees.
doxit.weebly.com/all-posts/rootclaim

Company is based in Israel. Co-founders and employees have previous ties to Lehman Brothers, Citi, CENETIX (Naval Postgraduate School, Center for Network Innovation and Experimentation), Paypal and others.

what is up fellow skinhead

It's like they purposely make this so easy.

How do you say "fuck you" in Yiddish? - "Trust me."

rootclaim.com/claims/who-carried-out-the-chemical-attack-in-ghouta-on-august-21-2013-8394

Bretty gud

checked

Complete bullshit.

Hahaha, that onr's pretty good

You're seriously asking if a Jew gives away the secret sauce for free?

This is kike Snopes. Where's the revenue source? Shlomo is doing this for humanity?

Normies 'hear' math and well, that's it then. The 'math' says what's true or not.

6 GOOOOOOOORILLIAN!!!!

There's no program. The kikes are just throwing buzzwords around. If there were any, it would require things a lot more complicated than Bayesian inference, and they'd most certainly brag about it.

Those words don't go in the same sentence.

Can we get an overview about Bayesian interference

Luckily everyone knows that the roots of complex issues are imaginary.

There's this theorem in probability, called Bayes' theorem, that calculates the probability of an event given some evidence, if the probabilities of the event, the evidence, and the evidence given the event are known. Bayesian inference updates the probabilities of an event happening as more evidence comes up.

But in order to do that, you have to first encode the events and evidence into logical predicates, and then know the values of all those probabilities. Automatically extracting those from the natural language input the site takes would be a far more expensive task than actually calculating the probabilities. So since they're not saying a word about that, we can assume they're doing it manually, i.e. feeding the computer their own predicates and probabilities. Then they can easily expect it to give the kosher results they want.

I mean the obvious answer is to just ask the fucker how many Jews were gassed in nazi death camps. That will prove or disprove the validity of the shit program because we already know there were no nazi death camps; every camp found by US soldiers was a concentration camp, only camps taken by the Soviets were death camps. What a coincidence! So if the "logical" machine says anyone was gassed then you will know it is 100% bullshit.

And they will make SURE the machine says that within five seconds of finding out. It would still be hilarious to break it with all kinds of trolling. We broke them, so we will break their machine.

>We broke them, so we will break their machine.
As I said in , there's not much of a machine. The kikes have to basically feed the data in manually even if they're actually using what they say they're using. It's just another kike propaganda medium like snopes or politifact, only with a more audacious claim for objectivity.

so like this?
rootclaim.com/?tab=pending&discuss=new_topic#h_tabs

that link also shows the other recently posted topics, some of them are about redpilled topics so it wouldnt hurt to upvote agree with them (doesn't need an account)

Honestly, what if it determines that the Holocaust was not possible. I know they would obviously shut it down preemptively if it looked like that outcome would result, but the thought is funny.

This. The best thing to do is to formulate a memetic killshot to make RootClaim an object of ridicule for normies. A good way of doing that would be to spread fake rootclaim evaluations with ridiculous claims, like RootClaim believes Reptilian Shapeshifters are 80+ percent probably or that gravity is only 30 percent probably and such. RootClaim can suppress inputs and manipulate to their hearts content, and easily become another version of politifact but completely different, and more credible, goy. Now that RootClaim is relatively new we need to abort it by memeing it as a shitty idea and unreliable. Instead of trying to fuck with its input we need to fuck with it optics and reputation.

This is a bit suspicious. It sounds like rootclaim wants to test their machine against our internet hate machine to polish it before gaining a wider audience.

It's basically kikery.

This, but does it have any optics to start with? This is the first I'm hearing of it (I think) and I'd hate to give them free publicity.

Straight outta Tel Aviv

OP can't inb4, faggot.

so its a bot that replies with a bunch of science speak, but no actual data, evidence or justification

[logical positivism fucktuples in size]

what the fuck is wrong with all of you? They're trying, in earnest, to get to the truth. They're not trying to legitimize the establishment media–in fact, they've already provided one thorough refutation of the MSM (pic related). They aren't advancing a political agenda, either.

OP eat some dicks. This website is a good thing. Anyone in this thread is welcome to refute me, if they have any evidence other than "HURRR THEY'RE JEWZ!"

rootclaim is pretty based.

I.e., applying retarded post-modern social constructivism to statistical inference. Bayesians believe that probabilities are not long-run relative frequencies, but are actually just subjective degrees of belief.

So fuck 'em.

Well I wrote out a new question regarding the observation of different outcomes by different groups in society. Laid out the evolutionary and the racist hypotheses. I didn't realize I just would not be able to access what I wrote right after submission, otherwise I would have taken a picture. I think it's pretty fair and even-handed, let's see if they allow controversial subjects to come under examination. This is definitely an area that we could dominate, and it would either prove that Rootclaim is somewhat reliable or not.

But all le cool transhumanist AI cultists are Bayesianists, so why shouldn't we be, too?

And therefore, the holocaust was real.

mods, can we ban these fucking newfags who doesn't know what opnatsoc even was?
seriously, you all need to fuck off back to reddit, lurk moar.

You know what to do lads.
Let us create a brother for the late Tay.

This site is satire, right?

fkn math jews "its all about da numbahs!" muh 6 gorrillion. those fags need to stick with counting sheckels

Exactly.

QUICK HAVE THEY DONE SOMETHING ON THE HOLOCAUST?

What the fuck is that gun supposed to be? What the fuck is that bullet supposed to be? Did a noguns 12 year old make that image or something?

Can you fucking read?

Who the fuck made this shit?

Ah yes, I see they're putting their system to work by figuring out the real hard hitting questions. Fucking stupid.

I think this is a nerdy project not really something to worry about

The lesswrong liberals I have chatted with have always been the only liberals to give me and my EXTREMIST CHRISTIAN RIGHT WING VIEWS the time of day in a polite manner. I could believe in the good intentions of some silly bayesian ultrarationalists

(((Surpasses Human Reasoning)))

They're going all out on this fake news stuff.

get in here faggots
www.rootclaim.com/?tab=latest-activity&discuss=all-latest&sid=226

you can 'log in' as guest, then name yourself anything

No, what ((( they ))) really mean is:
Suppresses.

Russian internal propaganda is laughable at times. Westernfags simply don't get how down they are with blatantly making shit up. Regardless, I don't want to go back to all that bullshit more than a year of free time wasted
Polite sage for off topic.

Fucked up sage due to captcha.

This will appeal strongly to millennials.
That demographic already has a fetish for "tech" and a habit of serial denunciation of humans as "weak", "inferior", "irrational" and so on.
The right buzzwords and they will lap this filter up as "the singularity is almost here", "takes human error out of the news."
The same group likes to fetishize the superiority of animals over men, thinking that because their "never drank milk in my life" under-nourished and skeletal frames combined with a complete lack of outdoorsmanship, could never hope to defend against an animal attack, so then the rest of humanity must be as weak.
"Humans are the weakest species" see it on any animal video on Youtube.
tl;dr this will take off because buzzwords.

Jewcifer proposed a new hypothesis.
December 7, 2016 at 11:53pm
Proposed hypothesis: Less than 250 thousand Jews died in the Holocaust.
Agree | 3 Disagree Comments Share

The rule for dating is (1/2)(age) + 7.

This means no pizza.

My dad nearly bought Nintendo.

t. Baron Trump

So, their (((truth machine))) is going to be fed with (((data))) that they themselves create?

Well shit, didn't expect i'd have to do something in return. You're not fun.

not good

"YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF JOEL"
"dad, I don't even know what the too-hoo is"

Anyone has the cg of that scene?

wtf is wrong with you

what rifle does that vatican guard have?

Can't blame him. I don't think there was too much precedent for it but in a serious war shit happens. Calls are made. Only history will tell if it's a good or bad one.

GO back

Based

How would you enforce it?

This

Same user. You're not alone with your brittle ass teeth.

Have you been paying attention to the last year or so of liberal bullshit, or…?

What website do I go to find beauties like this?

Seriously.

Just lonely. :(