Commies admit to being BTFO

The Days After the Election and the Days Before the Revolution
by Anarchist Resistance NYC
archive.is/13ypC

>Those that see the Greatness of America as being misogynist, nativist, anti-urban, and homogenous in race, sexuality and faith are fighting a rearguard battle against the future which they can not hope to win.
————————–
And another!

From
Trump’s First Hundred Days and the Fascist Agenda

Thwarting the ethnostate
archive.is/RVFm2

So fucking scared. The god-emperor is Making America Great Again and these commies piss themselves at the thought of it!

All folks except whitey, amirite?

Let's dox him and send him racist Pepes and A Wyatt Mann cartoons.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VW8wt
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3f6rrh/thought_policing_wikipedia_article_named_creeping/
web.archive.org/web/20110730065307/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creeping_fascism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creeping_fascism
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#q650
xhamster.com/movies/4805818/elza_4.html
anbeegod.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll probably get put on a list for this, but these profs should be experience some real terror for their worthless posturing.

Oh yes it has.

99% of college professors are worthless scum, I put them in the same ilk as real estate agents and car salesmen. In my morning history class my fuckwit extremely obese professor starts the day with Marx quotes. I literally just spend my time undermining his arguments and trolling the libtards that sit next to me. It's quite entertaining.

As I said, imagine a flood of Trump Pepes in his communist inbox.

With every passing day I believe more and more that memes are the root of all power and that the entirety of the human race aside from us has lost the ability to meme. The slaughter will be biblical.

Lefty methheads and "implicit" faggots beating the crap out of each other? Everyone wins.

Somebody needs to go to one of their rallies with a few armed friends and burn anarchist flags, while waving signs saying "The cops won't protect you".

All this worthless posturing is making me mad.

Haven't they been made to look stupid so many times over calling non-racist people racist?
They aren't helping themselves at all
Especially that particular Jewish homosexual

More ass-pained commentary:
archive.is/VW8wt

Commies are hilariously inept.

Isn't Wikipedia ran by Kikes and other assorted communist?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3f6rrh/thought_policing_wikipedia_article_named_creeping/

web.archive.org/web/20110730065307/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creeping_fascism

:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creeping_fascism

Pretty funny how these (((far left anarchists))) are so upset that neocon warmonger Clinton lost the presidential race.

bump

Man these Leftists sure do love being edgy.

University social science departments are good targets. Usually very lax security means you could take out the entire department at once with sufficient planning. This is all hypothetical of course and I would never advocate any violent actions.

Speaking purely hypothetically, they're digging their own graves with their ideological autism.

Why hasn't anyone pointed this out to me before!?

My Uncle who used to be one himself told me "I'm fucking disgusted Man, they started taking leftist gibs from corporate kikes in the early 90s to support themselves and spout those kikes opinions, they just eroded to the point where they started to become complete sellouts we see now" (He left them after starting a family in '87)

They are. Jimmy used to be based, until the Jews took over all the punk bands and rebranded them into harmless signalling and attacking the police with slingshots and crap makeshift weaponry.

What a pathetic subhuman it takes to believe this shit…

commies are agents of chaos

You can't "smash the system" when Trump already did, and was way better at it than you

That's what they always do but 9 times out of 10 it's by their own masters, not us.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

Vanguard to the proletariat! That they spit on every chance they possibly can. These faggots are fucking clueless.

Commies are always bourgeoisie and intelligensia

Every Time

Those cucks and their hypocritical mirroworld projecting. What do they want to do though? Kill us with the guns they want to ban?

Makes u tjink doesnt ut

Injuns are nativist too, and nativism is supposedly bad, so therefore Injuns wanting their land back must be thwarted.

This guy grew a beard, huh?

(((Ross)))

See how even here the kike can't draw a swastika? It a weird habbit for them to do this.

Bouldering here.

I want to trigger lefties that will be protesting when Mil speaks but I don't have many ideas yet.

I'm in one of the ROTC programs here and I receive my Comission in May so I don't want to do anything to fuck that up. Political activism is frowned upon in the program.

I need a way to trigger the lefties and stay user. pls help

Swastika is a symbol of power over (((them))) of course those control freak wouldn't draw it. Maybe they literally can not draw it right.

*Boulderfag

Either kikes are too stupid to draw a swastika, which is a distinct possibility, or they intentionally botch it because they fear drawing it correctly will give it power. As inbred as they are, they're possibly the only group besides Holla Forums that's aware of meme magic.

These faggots have no power and zero ability to effect any change at all. All they are doing in signalling to other faggots and making themselves feel less completely impotent.

They are useless children having a tantrum while the white adults MAGA.

Talk about Jack Donovan's tactical virtues of Strength, Courage, Mastery, and Honor, and give some classical examples of valor in European legends. Like this webm.
Nothing triggers lefties like european culture and actual masculinity, and will morale boost your espirit des corps.

well, yeah…

I don't think that's supposed to be a swastika, as they drew it correctly on Hitler. I think that's supposed to be the infinity symbol.

Checked!

I googled OP's Author, and found these. Fucking commies just disproved the fucking holocaust. Fucking hell!

How funny that this other product, "Caliphate Flakes", has the same warning but is loved by leftists.

Isn't that what Soros calls his NGOs?

Should I draw the infinity symbol on my helmet now?

When you think of a professor, just ask yourself a question:

Does a cop become a cop because he wants to protect and serve?

or does a cop become a cop because there was an add "WANTED AGES 18-25"

What about a "professor at a college"

So, do you recommend that I make a sign with these virtues and stand outside the venue and take flak from libshits?

I was thinking of making one that says:
"I'm a white conservative. Will trigger for tears"

I'm a good public speaker and want to piss people off. I'll read Donovan and prepare some arguments about western values and the superiority of European culture but I can't go full NatSoc or I risk jeapordizing my scholarships and even staying a student.

Cut the rest.

"I'm a white conservative" says enough, that's perfect plz film

Alright, will do. I've never revealed my power level so I don't know if I can find someone to film. I'll see what I can do. I'll make a thread with the video for posterity and the salt stores.

Should I just buy a camera and set up a tripod?

Here, have a link: 8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#q650
Second, just the opening scenario is enough to embolden your marines and horrify feminists. That and actually explaining what honor actually is goes directly in lockstep with the ROTC values and if they attack all that you sayand call it offensive, then you can make a hell of a stink about breaking their oaths and traitorousness in general, as well as their own weakness.

Pro-tip for someone who stopped giving a shit since his daughter died:

example:
"YOU ARE CIRCULATING HATE"
"AND UR A FAGGET :DDD" will trigger them more than "YOU ARE CIRCULATING HATE" "Well no, I'm not" "YES YOU ARE" "No, I'm not" "YES YOU ARE" don't fall for Jewish rhetoric it's designed to waste your time. See: The Chimney Question

They only have power in groups and only have the power you give them that's why laughing at them works. Having a camera means if they strike first you can legally beat the ever loving shit out of the limp wristed faggots

Don't worry about it. It's useless. Name drop. They're bound to whip out the cameras on you, I have it happen too much. When thi shappens name drop because people will listen to you in the video to "debunk" you and will have to go looking for these sources. Remember you can't go back once you redpill but they'll try regardless

God speed user. Making my show starting tomorrow. We need more Holla Forums media.

Thanks lads. I think so long as I don't say anything that would suggest disloyalty to the country and the Corps I'll be okay from the unit. I just have to be careful with the school admin kicking me out or putting me on double secret probation.

I can't go around saying shit like "It's called free speech you communist faggot" but I'll definitely mock with laughter and bantz

step it up senpai

These faggots always cover their faces.

Make them look like hypocrites while mocking them, acting as the very classical model of an officer, like Robert E. Lee. Bait them into saying disloyal things and trap them on camera mocking the values you were taught to uphold. Hell, bring up a few stories of Past USMC heroes and their views, and their valor to back up your anti-commie arguements, watch them break their lives with their own mouths attacking the honour or the USMC.
You may be Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children, but your own history is illustrious and kryptonite to their D&C.
Now go out there and make Chesty Puller proud!

Just "I am conservative" is fine. They'll see that he is white. They wouldn't possibly overlook that detail.

You know, I think I can bait people down this road of though:

Muh NATO

"Much straight white male. Much militarism"

And thus the floodgates open to quote Mad Dog in all his glory. From there discussions on honor, valor, and masculinity naturally follow.

That actually seems better. There'd be no way to implicate me in racially discriminatory action so long as I do not instigate the race discussion. Good call user

Really fires a neuron.

here's another good example, where Chomsky outright compliments Hitler, thinking he's "smashing" Trump or whatever

Finally. About fucking time the libshits' boots are off our necks.

What is the chimney question?

IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN!

das it mane

(checked)

Antifa will never learn

But those things are least common in whites anyway.
Makes you think

Is that for real?

(checked!)
KEK hates antifa.
By the way, have some fresh digging.

wew

Is that a Singaporean SAR-21 wielded by a battletoad?

Wew. Just wew.

commies are never funny.

everytime

Bingo.

Yes. The name comes from (((Karl Popper's))) book The Open Society and Its Enemies.

I don't get it.

What the fuck is wrong with that poster pic?

Search your dubs, you know it to be true.

What he's trying to say is that some professors are just doing their job for the pay, not because they get to spread propaganda.

Panoramic picture mode.

Right wing heroes, rev up those helos.

Antifa actually are this retarded.

Question designed to waste your time

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
CAN I be happy?
CANN I?
Cann I!?
Cunni?!?

Those dubs don't lie. It's our time to take our country back.

Take notes kids, this is not how you do propaganda. You only encourage your enemies.

With stuff like this it still amazes me that so many have refused to do anything for so long. Their enemies outright state, and work to destroy them and they ignore it?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
What did he meanted by this

dumb as fuck

Pity Goro tried to murder Akira

Right looks better

xhamster.com/movies/4805818/elza_4.html

That was kind of the point.

>>>/qa/
Dont use this picture ever again

fucking finally.

I too live in Jew York, build an AR.

Alibaba has many different options, think they sell by square meter. Don't know how to personalizable they since I don't know shit about coding or if it even involves coding

also when you push the two fittings together give it a 1/4 turn and hold for 30 seconds

If you can't see how inappropriate and tacky it is to paint yourself black - regardless of intentions or whether or not you do the stereotypical red lips - then you deserve the inevitable backlash.

(checked)

Sauce?

What the fuck?

Hey man I used to sell cars.
I was shit at it because I was too honest.

Nice. I missed out on this particular one but am hoping those that reserved more than one will be willing to sell one to me. Might have to wait and see how much people like them once released.

It looks like a FAMAS to me.

Says the dumb cunt who believes in and circulated conspiracy theories. I hope he's tried for treason.

the only reason I don't agree with her character being a mary sue is because her skills didn't really manifest out of nowhere
she already had hand to hand fighting skills and kyle was already badly wounded by wookie and finn, and also he was holding back and not really trying to kill her but rather convert her to join him, and his lightsaber blew cock and barely worked

yeah because no one will notice and its impossible to prove something like that with a video or legitimate source

trump will do more for canada indirectly than that faggot trudeau ever will.

fuck biden. his son jumped off a bridge cause he was a shitty parent anyways.

Kys iraqi rapefugee!

Is Tim the fat one, or the other fat one?

What the fuck is that word salad supposed to mean? They're the ones who are going to be obsolete once their parasitic asses are finally pried out of the civil service.

?

And it's over…..
The pedos have won….
Fuk it all….
I'm out'a here….

What is this nonsense?
Are you fucking high?

Explain

poor Ben
I'm assuming he wrote that

CRUSH THE URBANITE!

Trudeau is the Fidel Castro + Sweden

fpbp

Mashallah

As a lifelong conservative Republican Midwesterner, I can say that Pence assuaged any lingering doubts that I had about Trump.

Pence is the greatest Vice President selection in the history of the United States. His record in Indiana is second to none, and Pence is a man of integrity, honor, and conviction. He's 100% in the mold of the type of politician who appeals to us Midwesterners. He's what won Trump Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. I can't tell you how popular he was among my family and friends, who are mostly traditionalist Christian conservative Republicans.

This bitching and moaning about Pence from this element is extremely tiring and annoying. The exaggerations, mischaracterizations, and outright lies need to stop. These Chicken Little bastards in their enormous cities in blue states need to shut the Hell up. Nobody who lives in reality should have a problem with Pence.

none whatsoever

The Kgb don't exist anymore, it's FSB do these people research anything?

OUR DAY HAS COME

Bueno…

Cool idea, bump

Indeed, pork is forbidden by Allah.

what's top right doing?

If only we could hang all commies and bernouts.

These people are honestly some of the most cringy and obnoxious lot I have ever seen.
anbeegod.tumblr.com/

How could creatures like this have survived into adulthood?

and nothing of value was lost

holy shit look at that goblin's face

They're taking it to a whole other level.