The Emporers favorite news sources revealed

Determined from total news articles retweeted.

archive.is/00ToV

Charlie Warzel and Lam Thuy Vo report in (((Buzzfeed))) on a study they conducted to determine President-elect Donald Trump’s favorite news sites by analyzing the articles he tweeted.

They discovered that Breitbart News is by far his favorite news source, as can be seen in the above graph showing all of the websites Trump has tweeted as spheres with their size corresponding to the frequency of his tweets.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/n2B2l
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy vey, Donald "Hitler" Trump likes fake news almost as much as his fans!

So he doesn't know where they're keeping the Roswell aliens, yet?

No InfoWars?

this, wtf

I guess that would depend on whether or not they were MY top spooks.
Short answer: yes.

Fuck, I meant no.

I'm not sleeping well, these days.

I love how they are still pushing the whole "no voter fraud" as hillary loses 30k votes in Michigan to …. voter fraud.

pussy.

looks like it is going to be a long shift in the saltmines today

was also expecting too see zerohedge in there

I tried. Some indian fuck called up just when I hit REM and told me I qualified for a lower interest rate on my credit card and all I needed to do was read my number to him over the phone.

If I could find him, I'd sodomize him with his own femur.

Alex Jonestown BTFO'd!

This is more like

Of course he reads zerohedge, Holla Forums, conservative treehouse and all that shit. These were key barometers throughout early and mid-phase. Or at least he has an aide who combs through it daily and brings him executive summaries. But he would never tweet it, the normalfags would be too shocked and reject the red suppository.

they mean, breitbart are the only ones reporting certain things that the leftist media tries to hide?

Shit OC

Come ON, Donald!

Intelligence briefings are the way the CIA controls the president. They aren't really "intelligence," more like propaganda. Control the flow of information to the president and you effectively control the president.

Nixon ignored all of his briefings too, which is part of the reason the kikes brought him down.

I get keks everytime I look at this one:

archive.fo/n2B2l

You don't actually read InfoWars, so you?

this
this
this
They lie to every president. It's how the shadow state maintains its power.

They couldn't make a goddamn bar graph?

Bar graphs are the old white guy way of doing things. Bubble graphs are progressive and new. The whole point of the graph is to point out how Trump likes fake news from the evil white supremacist website Breitbart anyway. Only nerds would look at anything but the biggest bubble anyway.

Apparently General Flynn got into shouting matches with the CIA when he accompanied Trump to those briefings.

you can't win against the Flynn

Lugenpresse cant get anything right.