Brett Gelman Hate Thread

THIS prima-donna, bluepilled cuck threw a massive tantrum, cut off ties with a major American television channel and got another person's show cancelled because he was butthurt that people who disagreed with him were allowed to speak, and basically he's fucking stupid.

You know Sam, you could always help us by killing him.

Why didn't he fucking write some gay shit for woman instead of moaning about how everyone else should just lie down and stop their own work and aspirations so woman and trannys could be on tv.

Because SJWs don't like to make things better, because without some perceived oppression they have no motivation to believe their shit.

He could have written more parts for women in his really bad "Dinner With Brett Gelman" specials. He could pitch a female-centric show. But instead, he threw a hissy-fit, quit the network and guilted them into shutting down another person's show and hurting their career.

Because SJWs always need to sob as they hit you.

How is it cucked to act in the interest of your own people?

He's washed up, the network is washed up, they have to trade sex slaves for ad revenue nowadays, it's a farce that you should be glad to be rid of.

Samalam, you should use the mde discord boiz as a creative staff/attack dogs. Xooxoxo

Literally who

What the hell is going on? I don't watch the electric jew.

if there are people capable of building then by extension there must be people incapable. some guys just have to drag everyone down to their level.

Good point. He's not a cuck. He's just a massive fucking kike.

MDE WORLD PEACE sucked cocked as a television show for normies and it got canceled. this guy was one of a legion of complainers. this thread is retarded

This guy looks like weev and I've seen plenty of other bearded jews who look the same. How is Auernheimer not jewish?

Isn't this the guy who played the cuckolded husband in The Other Guys?

weev is jewish

Whachu doing there shlomo? Spreading your little lies again?

What city does he live in?

What show did (((Brett Gelman))) get cancelled?

Whoa dude

I've seen this faggot in a few things. Almost without fail, he appears to play his characters as retards and/or psychopaths. He looks like the type of motherfucker to have butchered human beings in a walk-in freezer in his basement.

It did very well in the ratings, so why would you… oh.

The ratings were great. Try again.

Fuck off Weev. His parents adopted niggers and his mom is a kike. It's why he hates his parents so much.

Who cares

Sorry Schlomo but we can see the writing on the wall

Dude i don't give a fuck about your e-celeb threads.

Adult Swim fanboys fuck off.

His parents are total shitlibs and adopted some africans. He said so on a few podcasts. There is 0 evidence of his mom being jewish though and he has done more for 'the cause' than a lot of people here combined.

Yeah harassing White Nationalists online and ruining their lives when he was younger and being a kike is totally helping the cause.

I'm sure all the beans he filled to the Feds did us a real solid too.

spilled*

You're just shifting goalposts now like the dishonest kike rat you are.

Haha wow you got me there haha

Weev is kike infiltrator, got recruited for cointelpro in exchange for early release from prison after the AT+T hack. How new are you?

I said he was:
I still say is Jewish and has nigger "brothers", I just added even more anti-white things that he did.

Go back to federal prison Weev, no one likes you.

Usually networks care and like to have shows with good ratings. Unless those shows are made by people with right wing views.

Oh, it's the Fetcho fag.

Libs really should stop embarrassing themselves with guns. Like that woman tea cupping her pistol like a faggot

Fuck off weev

He didn't get early release. He won an appeal. Completely different things.

Photos of her, her statement about him. 'Zero evidence'.

If you think he's done something for White people, you must be a millenial.

If that's true he's been about the least effective infiltrator in history.

What you allege he did when he was young would have been totally normal for 4chan, and broader internet, trolling culture at that time. It says absolutely nothing about his current sincerity.
Nice goalpost shift in any case.

Brett "cocaine is the only non-oppressive white thing" Gelman
Brett "blowing lines of coke and other things" Gelman
Brett "the David Blaine of cocaine" Gelman
Brett "sustain my game for more cocaine" Gelman
Brett "the cocaine vacuum" Gelman

Sam was saying this guy does a lot of coke is that true? He looks more like he listens to neutral milk hotel and drinks craft whiskey with his boyfriends down at the 1920's throwback barbershop to me.