Importent pls respnd

Was this kino?

to teen girls.

the main actor hated it

All the actors did

It's wino then

On another note, Cedric Diggory was from Hufflepuff, the house of furries and chronic masturbators yet he was supposedly the Chad of the school, the most desirable guy in Hogwarts. How did that happen? Unless he disguises it really, REALLY well but The Sorting Hat saw through it and knew of his sick fetishes and put him in Hufflepuff.

i don't know how to think about this post.

Poor guy. Gets publically cucked by his gf, takes her back then winds up getting friendzoned anyway, then his career fizzles away while her a-list status is maintained for being a stronk bisexual independent xer don't need no man. He was warned too.

They jews wanted him to jack off a dog, and when he refused they became enraged and began shouting epithets at him laced with spittle. Let that sink in for a moment.

This is the opposite of kino
It's literal garbage

Get a load of this pleb.
Come back when you have finished high school.

The Twilight Saga is unironically kino.

Implying I would jest about this.

Where's Maimen and doctor Pavelheer?

obese lover reported
I would still do her if she forced herself on my cock tbh

Rosalie’s got a perfect hourglass figure. She is best girl tbh.

Besides, if I were into obese women, I’d post Emilia ‘Breaker of Chairs’ Clarke instead.

If Bella's love interests were female, the films would at least be watchable, possibly good.

Fine. Which is the best movie and why?

kys faggot

wew you must fuck up pretty badly when the god emperor comments on your bitch cheating.

it would be funny if people weren't getting killed as he tells his drones & the police to use violence

It was back in 2012 when he was free to shitpost on twitter more. It must have been some news back then too.

fuck you leftypol.
The thing is that the Mass Media push the narrative that Trump is a Nazi, that because people back in the days didn't stand up to Hitler shit happened.
So the left feels in her own right to produce violence. In reality thousands marches were organised by Jewry, national boycotts of goods this ended the Havaraa Agreement they started to sink ships.
But Judea was always at war with Germania.

Bella's still a shitty character though.

it's literally a little girl's shlick fantasy put on screen

While I highly enjoy all films, I do think the second one is my over all favourite.

Story-wise I appreciate how the vampires are treated in this series – the old, worn-out tropes introduced by popular culture starting in the late Victorian era, and especially the characteristics that became the new standard following F. W. Murnau’s ‘Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens’ (1922) & Tod Browning’s ‘Dracula’ (1931) are ignored for the most part.

This is only partially a success though, as it retains some of these later tropes (paleness, super-human strength). I am also not a fan of the idea that vampires sparkle in the sun, though it is visually striking and adds to the beautiful visuals of the films.

Although the idea of a vampire society with rules and laws is not a new one, I would consider these films to be the best portrayal of this concept in film. TV-series such as ‘Kindred – The Embraced’ have also touched on this, being set in the ‘World of Darkness’ and the ‘Vampire: The Masquerade’ RPG by White Wolf.

In the first film (& book) we are also introduced to the character Alice, who becomes almost a sister to the protagonist, who is gifted/tormented with visions of the future, a concept that raises several interesting philosophical questions, such as the existence of free will & determinism. The futility of rebelling against a predetermined future, and the possibility of changing one’s future is both interesting and leaves the viewer thinking even after the credits.

The films are also littered with symbolism and visuals quotes to other works and ideas, they play with some of the common tropes of vampire mythology, then ignores them, or subverts them masterfully. The use of colours is also handled superbly throughout the series, each film is consistent in the use of the colour palette, yet introduces short glimpses of fresh, new and vibrant colours in unexpected and interesting ways. The matching colours, and the use desaturated colours works well to establish an eerie atmosphere from the first shot.

Visually the films are breathtaking and highly underrated – the scene of Bella & Edward in the meadow in ‘New Moon’, surrounded by wild-flowers is spectacular. The use of colours, shadows & sunlight work perfectly here, and the sparkling highlights the otherworldly atmosphere in this tranquil scene, with limited dialogue, letting the images speak for themselves.

I’m just pulling your leg – I haven’t watched a single one of these turds

A 30+ year old mom's fantasy.

And she had absoultely no experience in writing up till Twilight. Never eve wrote a short story. Literally her fanfic that became a multi billion dollar franchise.

MILF ALERT

no.. theres' something off about chick. definitely not mom material.
does she even have kids?

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

The "mass media" love trump. Jesus, kids these days.

a 30+ old mom who writes little girl's shlick fantasies

i'm not really sure why are you trying to push this meme, but even if it's just shitposting it's not really funny

Many of things in Harry Potter make no sense. J.K. Rowling contradicts herself multiple times throughout the books and makes plenty of errors. She gave them Lucas treatment over the years, but that still didn't take care of most issues and introduced some new ones.

Well, she is a mormon, so that's probably what feels off about her.
I don't think she is a virtue signalling leftie like JKR tho, and she's much, much cuter.