Statue of liberty confirmed mother of kek

get me off this ride

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hecate

The statue of liberty has a striking resemblance to the greek god Hecate. Who was equivalent to the Egyptian god hekek.

Praise kek. It was written.

It makes sense since the degradation of an order of a population based on the self-interests and freedoms of the individual, would eventually lead to chaos (i.e., KEK).

Shameless self-check, KEK

WEW LADS

The memes, Jack.

Don't forget the statue was a gift from the Frogs.

She's not Hecate, moron. She's the Goddess of Reason from the cult of Reason France

Plebs

sage
also sage for disinformation about our lord and savior Kek

Fuck off nigger they look exactly the same, both known for their torches and spiked crown.

praise kek

Dubs confirm Statue of Liberty is not the mother of KEK

Libertas is a different goddess from what I recall. Hecate had three heads or three sisters. But liberty was a frog gift. That is certain.

Its not a spiked crown you pleb. Those are representations of rays of light like a halo. Her crown is not spiked.

And before you all get confused later, Libertas is not the same godess as Columbia.

Ok, well whatever it is, its not a normal head adornment for statues. The fact that both have them, and both are known for carrying a torch, is enough to at least highlight that they look strikingly similar

I think Kek is trying to tell us his mother is not Lady Liberty

And if gods manifest earthly forms, then i dont see why we cant use this form, to hijack the main statue of our country as an occult depiction of kek.

Fuck off heretic

Ok, if no trips here i go back to work and Foret about all this

Hecate has horns. Libertas has a normal crown/diadem. The spikes are a visual representation of rays of light such as a halo.

We dabble in chaos and changing reality to please kek. We don't try to be petty liars.

Im not LYING lol. I just stumbled across a startling connection & Guess i over reacted a bit. Willing to admit defeat here.

No prob. Hecate is trips queen tho, that is true. Look behind her statue and you'll see her other parts/sisters. She is depicted with that or three faces.

Ishtar is not the mother of Kek.

Ishtar is the masons' favorite goddess.

A good a time as any to repost this for anyone who doesn’t know.

As THE CURRENT YEAR draws to a close and virtually all American and Western politicians–save Emperor Trump–are desperately trying to argue that massive third world Muslim immigration is the solemn duty of every white nation, I’ve come across some rather queer and obscure historical research with regards to the left’s Patron Saint of Immigration, Emma Lazarus. Many of you will recognize Ms. Lazarus as the Jewish-American (though such a pairing is not possible) author of The New Colossus, the poem that was stamped onto the Statue of Liberty in 1903, ostensibly to promote immigration to the United States and cement America’s legacy as “a nation of immigrants.” The most famous lines of the poem are reproduced here.

“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

This poem, and the symbol of the Statue of Liberty towering over the unwashed masses arriving at Ellis Island, are frequently invoked by liberals as proof positive of America’s dedication to taking in millions of immigrants. Indeed, when a liberal is cornered with facts about the destructive nature of mass, unwanted immigration, they’ll frequently blabber incoherently about “muh statue of liberty.” Emma Lazarus is widely reviled in rightist quarters, seen as the perfect prototype of Typical Jewish Behavior: a Jewish yenta obsessed with white deracination by way of the importation of immigrants completely unalike the WASP nativists who demographically dominated the United States at the time. It seems like a pretty open and shut case: Emma Lazarus was a pro-immigration Jewish parasite.
Or was she?

As it turns out, the truth about Ms. Lazarus has largely been memory-holed in academia to maintain her popular image as Our Lady of Immigration. In reality, Ms. Lazarus had some far more nuanced views towards immigration than her famous sonnet would suggest. Certainly, she was a pro-Zionist Jewess, but that didn’t stop her from writing some eyebrow-raising realtalk about immigration. I’ve been reading Bette Roth Young’s biography of Lazarus, Emma Lazarus in Her World: Life and Letters, and have made some discoveries about her character which I believe you will find most intriguing.
For example, in the same year (1883) she wrote The New Colossus, Lazarus also wrote tracts like An Epistle to the Hebrews and The Jewish Problem (!), both of which remain mysteriously out of print and completely unavailable on the Internet 130 years later… hardly a fitting treatment for one of America’s first Jewish female authors. These works are thought to have been expansions upon Lazarus’ thoughts towards Jews and Zionism which she made known elsewhere. For example, Lazarus thought highly of the Spanish Jewry from which she was descended, but did not extend this kindness of thought to Eastern European Jews in the pale of settlement, saying they possessed “ignominious features” and “a shuffling gait… (they) wore the sordid mask of the Ghetto.” In fact, Lazarus didn’t want European Jews coming to America at all, instead preferring them to be moved to (then) Palestine en masse.
In her own words, “For the mass of semi-Orientals, Kabalists, and Chassidim, who constitute the vast majority of East European Israelites, some more practical measure of reform must be devised than their transportation to a state of society utterly at variance with their time-honored customs and most sacred beliefs. The only such measure that has been urged is the Re-Colonization of Palestine.” Basically, Emma considered Eastern Jews so uncivilized that their customs and beliefs would not be appropriate in America, or indeed, the West. Perhaps the most eye-opening factoid I discovered about Ms. Lazarus is that she was fiercely Darwinist in her social outlook. Again quote, “Mr. (Herbert) Spencer and Mr. Darwin, not to cite less authoritative names, have pointed out the positively maleficent effects of ignorant philanthropy, and the portentous evils of that short-sighted charity which neglects to take into account the laws of nature and of natural selection.”

The absolute madwoman! Laws of nature? Natural selection? Short-sighted charity? Oy vey! Doesn’t she know it’s THE CURRENT YEAR?! Our Lady of Immigration was not completely devoid of reason, it would seem. There is also the case of Ms Lazarus’ father, one Moses Lazarus. Moses was a sugar refiner who enjoyed healthy business with the sugar plantations of the American South, only closing his connections there once the Civil War broke out. Put another way: the Lazarus family benefitted directly from slavery in a very Jewish manner, selling the goods produced by slavery for a profit in the Northeast. It should also be noted that the Lazarus family engaged in a little bit of proto-white flight from the very immigration Emma would later canonize in her poem. In 1877, the family moved uptown from Fourteenth Street to escape vibrant diversity taking over their block.
Anyhow, this post is getting too long. The key takeaway is that the left’s darling Lady of Immigration, the pro-Zionist Jewess Emma Lazarus, was a bit less sanguine on mass immigration than her poem at the base of the Statute of Liberty would lead one to believe. In fact, some of Lazarus’ beliefs are positively conservative-tier, notably her belief in social Darwinism in the vein of Herbert “Survival of the Fittest” Spencer.
I think it is important to keep in mind that even the person the left defines as the most pro-immigration Jewess of all time probably would not have enjoyed the idea that 130 years later her work is being pushed as a reason to import millions of Muslims, Mexicans, and nonwhites of all kinds. Lazarus didn’t really seem to like many immigrants other than Jews, and even then preferred her own Southern European Jews to the Eastern European Ashkenazim, going so far to directly state that Eastern Jewish traditions were not appropriate for the New World! The fact that the author of The New Colossus also authored a completely memory-holed work entitled The Jewish Problem is really the icing on the cake. Emma Lazarus, by today’s standards, was debatably anti-immigration, anti-Semitic, and certainly anti-egalitarianism.

The memes are self aware

nice dubs and id dubs

heqet confirmed. let us make pilgrimages to the Statue to Heqet and pray her to petition her son, Kek, on our behalf to slaughter globalists for lulz

Praise Kek

Heqeq is not kek but kek's wife
Reminder that for each animal god there was a female version

egypcians invented r63

The Statue of Liberty is Satan in drag.
It's not even a woman.

Lel, hello Jim.
Statue of Liberty is Isis
She is wife/sister of Osiris, the deity that Freemasons hold a high regard of. You know, the ones that established the USA.
It even holds a lotus flower, which is a powerful psychedelic and was used by the priests in Egypt to trip. Also a symbol for enlightenment, liberty. Hence a torch. It was given to the US by masonic France.

Also, what's with the masons trying to coopt us recently?

Astarte is Ishtar

Ishtar is not Heqet

They're unironically trying to harvest our meme magic to manifest the NWO

Also, Isis is not in the ogodoad

They don't already know that won't work and will only make us stronger?

We've collectively undergone self-initiation into the occult. As a result, there's going to be some overlap in the symbols being utilized; even if the interpretations drawn from the symbols are contradictory. This will give the perception that there's more masonic influence in our sphere than is actually the case.

Of course, having undertaken the task of self-initiation and using a public forum for the dissemination of information, we are open to influence from outsiders. With our recent successes in pushing our views onto the public, it's only natural that we'd draw an increased amount of attention and influence. Their hope is to either transform us into their instrument or, failing that, to bring us into the fold as begrudging allies.

Dubs dont lie. Lets just hope we can outpower them.

Get out of here with your LARPing slide threads, OP. Nearly everything we know about the pagan religions was recorded by Catholics. If Ancient Egyptians saw you guys they'd either laugh in your face or kill you for making their gods into a joke. There's only one God and it will always be so.

catholic church pls go

I was only putting forth a connection i saw today. Im actually a christain.

I believe that kek is fulfilling the prophecy laid out in revelation, the 6th sign before the end.

I mean, what are the chances that the euphrates river dries up, AND frog spirits start gathering up people for an end times battle, BOTH IN THE SAME YEAR!?

The euphrates river almost completely dried up this year. ..

I dont think this prophecy suggests that our side is bad, just that god is using spiritual forces to help delineate the lines of opposition for the end times conflict.

In this prophecy, the beast woud be the media in general, since theyre the ones pushing the idea that pepe is a symbol of hate.

But you cant deny that these spirits have done signs to demonstrate their power. Its all unfolding exactly how revelation said it would.

Kek is preparing the world for the final battle.

Its not even 2017 yet fam. The ride hasn't even begun.

Statue of liberty is also French, aka a frog.

Yeah, statue of liberty is gay and Jewish. It needs to be destroyed.

You need to go back (to a brown low IQ third world Christian country).

You done fucked up

Also, Kek and Heqet are different gods

AND FUCKING GREEN.

It just keeps coming.

Don't you fucking know how the God of Chaos works?

you wat m8?

Did you learn the Dank Mysteries from a man named Schlomo? Kek's wife is snek, not frog.

It's not though.

Some say it does and it can mess you up.
Just not too intense.
I watched a documentary over it on jewtube.

They're fucking retards who can't tell the difference between a water lily and a lotus.It's the egyptian blue water lily that's the psychoactive one.

2015 ended the Information Age and 2016 ushered in the Meme Age.

So which came first, the past, or the future?

Kekfags are the worst fags.

D&C shill spotted inb4 he posts go away christcuck to his post

Hecate is not equivalent to Heqet and Heqet is not equivalent to Kek. Please meme better next time, OP.

Go away satanist

DOES THIS MEAN MOMMY LIBERTY BRINGS KEK TENDIES?!?!?!

Go back to /christian/ you filthy jew worshiping CUCK

Worse. He's a sandnigger muslim false flag.

But he's also a convicted murder/arsonist, so it's not like he should have been trustworthy to begin with.