Justin Trudeau makes a videogame

Hour of Code is a (((global movement))) to gamify education and teach "programming" to disinterested girls and shitskins. The Canadian Cucklord himself made his very own videogame to promote it. Did Holla Forums know coding was so easy?

archive.is/z6yjw
studio.code.org/c/298948598

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
harmful.cat-v.org/software/OO_programming/
tutorialspoint.com/python/
roguebasin.com/index.php?title=Python
roguebasin.com/index.php?title=Complete_Roguelike_Tutorial,_using_python+libtcod
archive.is/f49Dx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_table
studio.code.org/c/301159535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But who wins?

your oponent wins if you beat them/their/xyr/ximsian

Since when do glorified IDE's count as "programming?" It's a useless skill anyway, and most programmers were mathematicians when computers first started. Why not teach young kids mathematics, or simple physics? Those are actual building blocks for a career. I went up to Calculus II in my career, and Physics II. It has served me very well as a biochemist so far.

Wanna learn how to program?
Pirate pic related and download a compiler.
That shit there isn't programming, at best it's a massively oversimplified GUI or an IDE.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT GOY

It's like you don't understand the fundamental purpose of the public education system.

I keep reading this over and over and still can't get over how retarded it sounds. Nevermind them whining about implicit cultural indoctrination. THIS IS EXPLICIT CULTURAL INDOCTRINATION.

Im learning basic. I still cant wrap my head around alot of the concepts though.

The buzzwords! They hurt my soul.

That's my fault. I forgot that Canada is a shithole, and that (((Education))) is now controlled by Kikes. Rememebr Goy, Aryan monsters such as yourself gassed 69 gorillion Jews in the Holocaust.

I'm having trouble isolating the gene for anti-biotic resistance from a sample.
I just can't find the plasmid so I can take advantage of latteral trait transfer.

Any ideas?

I think this is an excellent idea. We should teach nonwhite boys and girls to program only using these "code blocks" and tell them that it's "programming" so they have no useful skills with which to compete in the job market.

It's useless on its own, you won't be able to achieve anything advanced if you don't understand mathematics and physics.
For example, a fair amount of the devs at Valve have B.S. and ComSci degrees.

Have you tried switching it off and on again?

Stop this meme.

Try Whitespace.

It is easy if all you ever want to make are walking sims like the majority of hipster fucks.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Normies are gonna try it for a week, post it on social media to be quirky, and move on. Maybe a few will try actually programming, and most of them will get thoroughly fucked by it, and maybe one cyborg will actually get a job with it.

Coding is easy. Programming is hard.

Maybe get a better language such as C, C++ or Python, I can give you good material if you want.

I'd like to learn how to code, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the huge selection of languages. I learned a bit of C in an introductory college course.

Which language should I start with? Python? Or is Python a meme?

Python is actually really good.
It's simple enough for beginners to learn, but it'll grow with you as you become more skillful.

Python is not a meme and can land you a nice job, watch this video and maybe get a book too.

Python isn't a meme, it's great, especially for a beginner. You won't have to worry about a lot of C++ faggotry - unless you actually want something fast.

Few languages are "memes", they're basically all useful depending on what you want to do.

My local library used to do hour of code shit, but they had no teachers. Then I started volunteering to teach.

How's it going and what do you teach exactly ?

There are plenty, at least if you mean insider memes. Ork. Chef. Shakespeare. Befung/Bequnge. Lolcode obviously. INTERCAL. Who knows how many there are.
And PHP is a bad joke.

This.
Hipsters don't have to do anything slightly complicated like raycasting for hits while accounting for network lag.

Learn C, get decent at it (not expert level), so you understand the core elements of programming, then move on to C#, then get good at that.

Rebooting it should help. At worst just check and/or update the genes.

fuck off microsoft shill with your shitty java clone

If only.

Amazing game.

What a mess, he could have made something simple like a snake or a tetris.

C is mainly used for handling hardware (drivers and shit)
C++ is mainly used in video games
Java is mainly used for smartphone app
Python is used for everything else.

Every other language is either outdated or a meme.
With very few exceptions you'll never need anything besides those 4.

Assembly will be useful at one point if you do C or C++.

I will NEVER play that game and it still pains me how whomever did can suck so bad at it

Must have hockey game
NAO
Lel what a fucking cuck.Can we ask Trump to nuke Canada?

WE WUZ PROGRAMMAS N SHEEIT

Also if you are in software cracking you need assembly.

His entire game is a metaphor for White genocide.

Someone has the image with the african gamedev booth without a single black person sitting behind it?

Is there any SJW issue that this guy won't make a matter of national policy?

why is (not) my prime minister playing the part of a cheap spam twitter account?

Yup. It was made in Canada.

CODING!

Thanks to bloat and affirmative action, they never had to compete with white males to begin with

Move over Depression Quest, you have a rival.

Trudeau's game is like the migrant crisis. Once you let one black through your borders, more come. You can try to send them back with your slow, tiny hockey stick, but its not enough. Hordes and hordes of them come and over whelm you until your country crashes. Justin has made the game of nightmares, the only way to win is not to play.

And another vote for Python, if you want to quickly learn useful skill, that can serve as base for programming competency.

C - good for understanding how programs are actually run on hardware. Won't feed you unless you are in some hardware related area. Good choice for second language to learn.
C++ - keep away from it, unless you have good understanding of both low and high level concepts. Do not make mistake of thinking it is 'better C'.
PHP - fast to learn and acquire marketable skill. But is ridden with crap and horrible practices - a very bad choice of first language, as it will corrupt your mind. But will feed you, so I you want some money now, look-up some tutorials, slap in on your resume and learn it by practice.
JavaScript - see above. Also has clinically retarded caste of jQuery-programmers and HTML/CSS/JS developpers.
Java - easier than Python as language, but unless you are familiar with it's hellish enterprise ecosystem, useless and unmarketable.
Scala - might be useful as entry into functional programming, but Haskell is better for that role, as Scala is burdened by Java compatibility.
C# - See above, but ecosystem is less hellish. Java-light.
Perl - let it rest in peace
Ruby - hipster Python. Less straightforward and has bunch of dubious gimmicks
Haskell - good for understanding how programs should be run. Also surprisingly useful for some tasks (parsing, complex data collating and analysis). Will give you love for good static typing, which you will miss in other languages. Worth at least trying to learn it.
LISPs - Either you will love it and use for it's own sake, or won't write a line on it in rest of your life. Also picrelated (but do not confuse simple Scheme with Common LISP, that is on C++ level of complexity)
PASCAL - The Classical Teaching Language. Quite good from pedagogical perspective - will give you benefits of learning both some C (but with most pitfalls smoothed) and some Python (but procedural only). But virtually useless since 2000.
Anything promoted for teaching programming - If you are older than 15 and that thing is released later than 15 years ago: worthless; otherwise - see above

He should call Al Gore up and ask if he can post it on Gore's internet.

These memes need to die, Go will replace them both soon enough.

Kek
40k Keks

If it were just 5% faster C would already be gone.

At least cuckdeaus game requires a small amount of skill…

Why do Marxists obsess over “coding”? It is like it is there one new(ish) idea when it comes to education. It is the same the world over in nations where they are in power.

If it were one single elements of a revitalized educational model then even as useless as the “coding” methods taught are I would forgive it as it least can serve as a way of getting children interested in something they can peruse at home with stolen software and web guides.

But this is marketed by lefties as the be all and end all.

West status: saved. Totally no longer being beaten by the Asians on education.

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

You can only achieve Satori if you learn the intricacies of LISP and time-travel.

(KEK Speaks!)
Holy fucking shit.

Game looks really bad. Like a girl made it or a non white.

I like this game. You play as a border agent trying to stop niggers from getting into your country but if you let one in, two more come. It illustrates the importance of having a white ethnostate and a secure border.

And had no runtime. And was ported to anything with instruction decoder. And had decades of legacy. And had industry standards for anything from security to how to wipe you ass.

Industry standards don't stop fucking retards from putting memory leaks in their C code and everything else you mentioned is irrelevant in the year two thousand sixteen of our lord.

DAS RITE
WE NEED MO OF DEM NIGGAZ IN OUR CODE N SHEIT

Go has an inbuilt garbage collector, it's dead on arrival to replace C.

Collect your own garbage faggot, it's like you want to be on programming welfare.

WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE!

I would have more respect for this gnuommie if he wasn't a disgusting piece of shit. The unkept hair and beard is disgusting. You can find on youtube a vid of him eating something from his foot during one of his lectures at some school.

Didn't mean to sage.

This guy gets it…
Anyone can learn how to code and learn a syntax to a language, however, when you want to make something with Code you need to call upon prior knowledge… that is programming. So in a sense the difficulty is largely based on what your trying to program.

Nah, I will stick with something unpozzed.

My nigger.

The same reason they obsess over "hacking" and vidya. Programmers belong to a hip, cool, cutting edge subculture that all the young people are down with, or so Marxists think, so naturally they want to invade it and become l33t pr0gr4mm3rs too.

Too bad for these fags, you can't lie your way into finding an 0 day.

C++ will make you a master in everything else. You already have the basics and just need to learn the OOP craze. In my opinion, it is has the most possibilities and complexities with object oriented programming, e.g. polymorphism. And dealing with all this will make you understand how programs work better since you are forced to think like the computer more instead of where in Python everything gets magically done along with variables being casted/translated/converted to the point where the cuck Prime Minister could "code".

harmful.cat-v.org/software/OO_programming/

What an apt choice of language :^)

I'm learning Python; If you have some learning material recommendations, I'd gladly appreciate it.

I guess the long term plan is for Go to replace Java, at least in the places where Google got sued for trying to steal the latter.

Rust is actually trying to replace C, but it's even more pozzed.
Fuck I hate programming and the cancer it's turned into.

As a programmer involved heavily with infosec, I must concur. It's hard just to find a friend who isn't completely pozzed in this sector, which really blows.
It makes me fucking angry, too. With all of the "muh white males in the software industry" talk, I must constantly distance myself from the other shitlords I work with, less they cause a mistake and I get blamed for it (talking from experience).

These mongoloids cannot even use their own hardware properly, much less find any vulnerability worth finding.

Check this post I made earlier :
The video is good, it explains everything nice and fast (You won't actually learn in "one video" you'll have to watch the video a few times)

Check that as well :
tutorialspoint.com/python/

Once you'll feel good enough, try this :
roguebasin.com/index.php?title=Python
roguebasin.com/index.php?title=Complete_Roguelike_Tutorial,_using_python+libtcod
Coding a roguelike will test your overall knowledge of a programming language, it's a good exercise and it doesn't require any graphics, just ASCII.

Dealing with latency is tremendously easy compared to figuring out the fastest way to do a ray cast.

For learning material, check this out
>>>/prog/3034

Oh lord

Thank you. Watching the video now.
You are very helpful.

Have fun m80.

(FUKKIN CHECKED)
Top kek.
Good analogy, good get.

what I hate most of all is that as a programmer my skills are becoming less marketable because of the influx of shitskin and female "programmers" who learn to hello world in visual basic and are told that is all there is to it. Why don't we spend tax dollars teaching kids to be doctors or lawyers or scientists? Why is it my profession being assaulted by this bullshit "everyone can be a programmer" line?

2spooky4me. Call me a faggot, but there's no way I'm playing that.

Because when learning coding, you go to an institution and these are the same institutions that give out degrees in liberal arts and gender studies. The craze of easily getting a job from learning from a book is over now that immigration and globalism fucked everything up. Now you need new ways to prove yourself with the competing shit skins.

I had biology and law in highschool, but I'm a frog, not sure about burgers.

Because everyone is full of themselves and think they can be the next Bill Gates or millionaire twenty-something with le ebin trendy start-up app, or they think they deserve 400000000/hr starting wage and a free complimentary Google BMW.

There are multiple ways to go about solution. But in my opinion OOP has validity as a way to a solution as there has been industry standards already made to document OOP projects. So don't push OOP like it's some ebin meme sweeping the planet just now.

Enjoy your overly verbose, cache-raping monstrosities. There's a good reason why OOP is rejected by kernel developers and the fields that were really big into it (video game programmers, for instance) are slowly realizing that their programs would run much faster if they didn't autistically stick with the OOP paradigm.

What kind of stuff do you want to learn? Do you need to know the most basic stuff (like an introductory programming class at uni would be like)? Or do you want to know particular stuff such as how to work with data, import web links, filter on words or parse stuff and all that kind of stuff?

It still takes a very long time to really understand concepts and most of the time if you do exercises you just copy paste and understand it vaguely but you'll still be learning the concepts eventually if you solve enough problems.

I knew you would make this statement, not even a surprise you would post smug moe shit. I wonder if you're a shill that creates bots to shill and data-mine on Holla Forums.

You don't learn from videos. You learn from reading then making exercises and even then you might not really fully understand the entire concept of what you're doing or what you did especially after 10-12 weeks or so.

Never did roguelike stuff but then again I had plenty of courses in uni focussing specificly on programming.

Kek he made it after the refugee crisis. You might get the money and wellfare seekers back when a low amount comes but eventually hordes and hordes come in and you can't stop it anymore.

This goes beyond what people want though. Most women and minorities don't actually give a shit about coding. There is an entire institution now to pushing more women and minorities into coding. You could say this is to drive down wages, but wages are also high for other career paths (engineers, medicine, science etc) and there is nowhere near the public and private investment in forcing them into these careers.

(KEK)
Actually, he made a game whereby you can only win…by losing

I've spent the past year or two teaching myself Python. It's been useful at work, pretty fun, and even got me a job interview even though CS is not my field. I want to start working on a larger project, though, but I don't know what.

I'm thinking about taking up C++ again, since I want to implement something that would simply be too slow in Python. But it's been more than ten years since I wrote anything in C++ and I'm afraid I've forgotten everything.

His partly white subconscious is trying to tell him something.

What's sad is how even actual commies can make better games than Trudeau.

See: Tetris, Chinese/Russian bootleg Mario games

Hey, isn't that Refugee Pong?

Leaked in-game footage.

This. GUI=/=coding.

Is there a more cringe worthy country on Earth than Canada? Sweden is suicidal. Sweden is so fucked it's not even meme worthy anymore, but Canada is definitely the new try-hard of the fuck-my-ass-so-progressive block of countries.

I want to be able to write a program that does mundane tasks over and over again.

If you remember back to when CTR put up that site for submitting negative experiences about Trump, and we all flooded the site with fake/funny shit.
Then that one user wrote a program to automatically fill out the form with a fake name/email/generated response. I thought that was really cool, and I'd like to have the ability to do something like that.

Also, I want to make a vidya game.

Oh, you haven't even begun to penetrate the well of insanity that is Richard Matthew Stallman. For starters he is an atheist Jew.

From his website:

https:// stallman.org/notes/2006-may-aug.html

Goddamimit

"automate the boring stuff with python"

good book, you'll learn practical, very useful programming skills.

The GNU project is a failure like Stallman to be honest.

/prog/ is dead now :(

Why must they step on my dreams. Japan is the only part of the world that seems to be doing things in a somewhat more proper direction.

I grew up with Pong. It's definitely better than that shit and supports two players.

I learned some Assembly on my phone when i was bored, i feel like i wasted my time though.

learn python, you could use selenium with python to do what you described.

It's an OK start to learn with… but Oracle has done a great job of completely fucking it up.

Out of curiosity, what are Java's shortcomings relative to other languages? I have a buddy who works with Python, and comparatively it looks like a mess. I really like how explicitly defined Java's code looks compared to other languages, but it could just be I think that because I don't know any other languages.

Optimization = shit. It's a memory hog. And people hack it left and right. It has a ton of security loopholes, to the point that updates are pushed to it at a retarded rate. But it is easy to learn and play with, and if you want something done fun without worrying about efficiency or security, then java will do it.

Cool, thanks. Do you happen to know how well knowing Java translates into learning other languages?

With the advent of really good C compilers there's basically no reason to learn ASM anymore except for recreation and obscure CPU arches.

Good step into anything that's object oriented. I'm not a big time dev, I just know things about Java and Python, among other web related stuff.

No problem bud, thanks for the quick Q&A.

Well, that user is wrong, or at least misleading. There's tons of huge enterprise systems on java. Java has a gigantic ecosystem, and I don't agree that 'hellish' is the right adjective.

It's a memory hog if you are a retard and refuse to use primitives when you should. It's only doing what you tell it to. If you constantly generate tons of shit, the garbage collector is going to have to clean up after you. As far as efficiency, the JVM is plenty fast as long as you don't act like an idiot. And they 'hack' it by breaking out of the sandbox. That has nothing to do with developing in Java.

You 'know about Java' less than you think you do.

The 'java is slow' meme is ancient, and probably will never die. It would be more accurate to say that lots of Java developers are shit and have no clue what they're doing or how any of they stuff they are using works.

Junior year, majoring in Biochem.

How's the entry level job outlook user?

I volunteered once at a free coding meet for kids that used these sorts of tools/lessons.

There were two types of kids I saw there. Kids who weren't interested or capable of doing these basic lessons and just wanted to draw and make graphics and sounds happen on a screen, and kids who were way ahead of the curve and showing off their own stuff. As far as I could tell nobody actually learned anything.

High school in Netherlands goes a little beyond calc 2 I believe (but thats just for the 15% or so who do VWO which is needed to get into university).

I've never really had to do a lot of math then again I'm doing a Bsc in information systems which is light on math. I don't really know how physics or math specifically is a career path. Physicists seem to be making squad over here barely more than sociology students lol.

Wut. C is literally perfect.

Unfortunately, anything having to do with programming is the most Jewish field of technology. It is literally creating a golem. There has to be some metaphysical reason that the rise of kikes and rise of computers were simultaneous.

There are certainly a lot of jews in programming but that's no reason to avoid learning it. Actually, allowing them to dominate programming and hardware design would be a terrible terrible mistake.

Our huwhite's score higher than your's, nigger

How fucking delusional can you be.

Especially when you remove complexity theory, algorithm design, grammar analysis, compiler design, programming language theory, typing systems, memory safe guarantees …

From the curriculum. This campaign is typical of condescending liberals building an artificial environment to embolden themselves in the eyes of their pet minorities. Look how great I am, all these black faces have learned to code, and it is thanks to me! If they keep at it, maybe one day they'll be at my level! I'll always be a guru to them, ready to pluck these disenfranchised minorities out of the ghetto. Match me!

wew

depends. lots of languages have 'replaced' C in different areas and for different purposes. Go is pretty neat. Google isn't using it just for fun.

It's like they dissected a frog and told themselves it was brain surgery.

This is the best recommendation and explanation post for getting started. If your intention to make money then your options are C#, Java, PHP, Python, and Ruby. You might get a job doing embedded system programming with C and C++, but you are going to be competing against people with 10-30 years experience.

The Rust community is shockingly retarded. After seeing their developers having a serious discussion about rephrasing the "Dining Philosophers problem" with gender neutral names, I'll never take them seriously.

Everything Rust has, Ada has had for decades. Ada isn't hip and cool, but it's used for those "just has to fucking work correctly" projects.

How long would it take to learn how to code starting from scratch and getting to a level where you might get a job?

Probably just under a year. We're talking web design tier work here.

You're going to need a good combination of experience and knowledge of the material they teach for a computer science degree. These days though, you really need solid applied mathematics skills to work on interesting projects.

For the second part, I'm going to say 4-5 years. There's just so much material to cover for you to be masterful. And this timescale is for a person with above average intelligence. The "hourofcode" folks are going to have a real hard time.

hello rato

I made a game too.

This is pretty much the perfect metaphor for a bigger wall.

To all of the fags that are promoting OOP, you can go fuck yourselves. To all of those that were considering learning an OOP language, be glad you read this because OOP is the worst programming paradigm and is only good for pajeets. Save yourself the time and go functional.

Sir, I can assure you our programmers are the utmost and use latest Oracle technology certified Java Enterprise for business computing of 100% guaranteed quality. Why type all these horrible, horrible brackets when our top coder engineer can alleviate all agony for you with cutting edge programming with top quality IDE and the utmost refactoring for all business use cases. Satisfaction assured thank you for business opportunity. Look forward to long and warm relations with you.

When you let kikes near computers you get PHP

has been. With intel chips exported from Israel, do you even have to ask if they've been backdoored by Mossad?

archive.is/f49Dx

Excellent! I'll inform corporate that we can finally get rid of those expensive engineers and…
Pajeet! What the fuck have you done! Why is the datasource set to autocommit? Why aren't these SQL statements using bound parameters! Jesus Christ, this is an ecommerce site for fucks sake!

I can assure you I am top math-lete and have shat in the same fine streets as Ramanujan. We hope you continue to enjoy your deliverable. Our data base is ACID compliant by certified JAVA Oracle Enterprise. I also generously index every column in your database for utmost read performance.

Au contrare.

*au contraire
fucking frog language

Well.. that sounds pretty good I guess. I've been getting complaints that it's taking our users up to 5 minutes to place an order now though.

Because it's full of FUCKING WHITE MEN. (((They))) want to flood the field with dykes and shitskins.

the Polish president who died in the plane crash with no survivors won some sort of SimCity tournament so yeah Trudeau is a bit too late with being a gamer president

I went into game design for college. It was a shitshow of political correctness and all the shit you've probably experienced. I remember when people used art as a medium to explore controversial and complicated subjects. Now even the instructors discourage us from doing that and go for the "attract female audience" narrative.

Thank god I never found a job in the field. I would probably get fired for opening my mouth if I did.

The final score is 42: 555.

What an unbelievable cuck.

I dreams to become this guy…

This man is just disgusting.

I bet the overwhelming majority of participants would think Java is coffee, C is the third letter in the alphabet and PHP is a new underground drug.
sage for rage inducing canacuck thread

KEK SAYS
CHECK FUCKING MATE

You can look at the actual game logic. The rules are:
1. If you get it in the net, you get one point and another puck appears.
2. If you miss a puck, opponent gets a point and *two* pucks appear.

THIS

In my school you just were handed a sheet of paper and told to type it into the computer by the end of lesson.

Coding is literally like playing lego, except you can ctrl+c ctrl+v pieces of space ships directly from stack overflow.

How good you are at coding is not how good you can get two pieces together, but how good you are at imagining the whole thing together and working so that you can make it

Whereas most languages I know use things like "{" and "}" to deliminate "regions", python uses fucking indentation (number of spaces behind a new line), it's a fucking mess

//c#, java, javascriptif(op == faggot){//yes you can compare objects, works differently in each language but would still compile op.dicks_in_mouth += 1; return "killyourself";}
//phython. The syntax is likely to be wrong, I never coded in pythonif (op == faggot) op.dicks_in_mouth += 1; reutrn "killyourself;

looks easier in python, now consider that Eclipse (Java IDE), Visual Studio(C# IDE) and Atom(I use for javascript/typescript, but it works with others too) can auto indent with (Ctrl+Shift+F), (Ctrl+K, Ctrl+D) or (Ctrl+Alt+B Beautify extension) using the {} delimitation rather than guessing.

Javascript is the easier to get SIMPLE shit done, but one of the hardest to figure out why shit is broken (ie: hard to debug), can do the craziest shit out of the 3. Best tip you can ever get: Figure out what is a en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_table and understand that every single thing in Javascript works like a hash table. Typescript is a language that solves plenty of problems on javascript, and can be directly compiled into javascript code. Worst documentation, browsers don't like to be consistent about it

Java is the easiest to get working while being easy to figure out why shit is not working(easiest to debug, due to the eclipse debugger not being turbo shit like Visual Studio's), somewhat easy to learn, quite limited in the number of crazy shit you can make. Fucktons of free libraries that do all kinds of shit, basically letting you just import them to solve 30-70% of your problems. Best documentation

C# is either easy or hard to get working, depending on how much Visual Studio wants to fuck you in the ass, mid term in 'crazy shit' factor. Somewhat shit documentation. Linq is by far the best thing in C#

C/C++: Good luck getting the compiler to fucking work if you are not using linux, not worth the effort, as both Java(native methods) and C#(DllImport) can run assembly code if needed, and nothing gets more efficient than assembly code, except maybe compute shaders, if the problem can be split into multiple threads

Pics: Example of auto indentation in HTML, in python you have to do it by hand, since it directly determines how the code works

Although ruby was my first language (actually RGSS), it was just for a shitty hobby that never produced anything besides a stupid mouse script java was my first language that was used to actually earn money (back in the applet era and facebook games), it helped quite a lot to learn any other language.

Currently I use java for servers (not web servers, actual socket servers that do all kinds of shit, not just hosting pages), C# for Unity scripts and javascript/typescript for HTML5 pages. I only use java for servers due to the godlevel free libraries like Netty. Java also makes native android apps which have a good market currently, but I would not be surprised if it faded in 10-15 years like applets did.

For gaming servers, i would use [language the game was made in] if applicable, for sharing code (I would not make a javascript game server though, even if it was a html5 canvas game, in that case I would make a websocket server with netty (java))

when two of them are overlapping by 'too much' it should generate some "Hue"s. That would make it perfect

python doesn't have endline symbols. it only uses indentation and new lines which looks nice for beginners but it's actually absolutely retarded from the advanced developer perspective

Dear god

// For python 3if op is Faggot: op.dicks_in_mouth += 1; return "killyourself"

Forgot the semicolon. Gas me.

I didn't know what to expect and I ended in hysterical tears. THERE IS SO MANY PUCKS HOW DO YOU FUCK UP SO HARD AT MAKING A SIMPLE GAME

Cuckdeau never stops, does he?
Just when he thought you had seen it all, he comes up with yet another virtue signalling stunt.

fixed
studio.code.org/c/301159535

Face it, it's a meme, same meme tier as PHP. Just because linux autists use it for everything, does not make it any good, same way (((97% of the scientists))) claim the globalwarminghoax is real

First of all, you're dyslexic. No shit you can't program when you can't write in general.
Second, I've seen plenty of retards who don't use indentation at all, but put every single fucking bracket on a separate line. You get this Pajeet-tier code:

{{if (op == faggot){{op.dicks_in_mouth += 1;}{return "killyourself";}}}

Python forces you to avoid it.

language shouldn't judge whether the program is nicely wirten or not. only if the program works and can compile into something reasonable

what's next, spellchecking the source for vulgarities?

Nice way to produce spaghetti code. Realise that most "programmers" today are shit and need handholding.
Strawman.

(Ok, it's not strawmanning if you're writing in Intercal. That's the language where you have to be nice to the compiler or it will ignore you.)

DO ,1

Laughing and horrified at the same time. The pulsating mass of brown skin and mindless smiles at the end is a grim vision of the future.

We are required to teach python, or I would use C++.

Currently we are going over some basic data structures (link lists and binary search trees).

Are you in school? Then learn any language they can teach you. When you're learning how to program, doing so in multiple languages will make it easier for you to learn multiple languages in future, because the concepts aren't so tied into the first language you learned.
Unemployed and training to get a job ASAP? Focus on the language most commonly seen on the jobs you're looking at.
People who shit on one language and prefer another are basically saying "your wrench is stupid, I can use this screwdriver for anything". Even C# has its place (getting jobs at companies that use C#, duh).

Ain't that hell to set up unless you are using linux? Although it's reasonable to assume that all library computers use linux

Meanwhile java is literally double clicking the JDK installer and unzipping Eclipse

Actually javascript is even easier to set up, just make a super simple index.html, a couple of scripts.js and drag index.html in the browser and you are ready to go (or even easier: js.do/)

If you know Java, then it EASILY translates into C#, since C# is Java for the .Net world basically since the syntaxes are 'almost' exactly the same.
There are differences that only the truly autistic will appreciate.

2nd image shows a ching chong and a womyn """programming"""".

4th image, from left to right starting at the top:
Obvious propaganda.

Why is Justin Trudeau like this? How can one man be this cucked?

If you want the $300k starting meme to be semi-true, learn COBOL. Businesses don't want to get rid of their mainframes and they're paying 70-year-old retirees six figures to come out of retirement because no one's teaching it, even though it's in strong demand.

my fucking god that video. oh my sidesssssss

Just make sure to avoid Java for java applications, if you move a rock, you will find 7 java programmers.
If you are learning java, make sure to learn it focused on "how to make android apps". It will teach both java applications and android apps at the same time, but will actually teach something that might give you money

Demand is super low, it's just that the supply is even fucking lower.
It sure increases the value of COBOL programmers, but it don't fucking make the demand high. High demand is java, the problem being that the supply is retardedly high

she manages and the IP is 192.168.0.256 if I remember correctly
TFW you will never double hack with a dyke, only to have your monitor disconnected to save you from the hacking

is that the same episode where they chase a furry in second life?

Let's be honest.

Creating a GUI in Visual Basic would be quite an accomplishment.

I'VE NEVER SEEN CODE LIKE THIS!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I can relate. Most of my game design classes didn't even teach me anything that relates to coding. After the first game programming class that taught javascript, I ended up withdrawing because I found youtube videos to be more helpful with game maker. I'm going to be in debt until 2025, but at least I salvaged most of my future.

Depression Quest, Extra Credits, and Gamasutra were actually points of reference. Had I heard of gamergate at the time, I would have left sooner.

Stallman is disgusting, but I still use Emacs every day of my life because it is amazing.

Between Emacs and Vim, you've got one written by a communist Jew and the other by a massive Dutch cuckold.

Did they get hacked by 400 pound russian hackers?

His mother cucked his assumed father. That's the sort of woman who raised him.

This man knows what he is talking about.

kek

Implicit hint that the CIA will try to assasinate Trump.