Twin Cucks

So what's going on here, she's gone crazy like her father did in season 2 and thinks she's someone else?

She really did marry a cuckold midget?

If Richard Horne really is her son why does no one try to contact her or talk to her about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-season-two
clyp.it/xzle45co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not even sure where the Audrey scenes fit chronologically, but
They apparently have some sort of deal that involves a fake marriage. If the reason for any of it was revealed, I sure failed to pay enough attention.

All that matters is that Charlie is comedy gold.

Maybe some deal they have to get her out of the "nuthouse" the other characters mention later.

there's a strong possibility that she's still in a coma or a black-lodge induced dream state.

or it is just lolrandum fan service…

4 more episodes, user.

There's enough material here for a fourth season.

Maybe Lynch can use an unfucked Cooper as a bargaining chip for it.

Turning Cooper into an autist was fucking retarded, though.

this show has antisemitic undertones & its racist, why the fuck aren't there more black women of color living in northeastern Washington? this is exactly the kind of fairytale all white america frundp wants you to think its real.

go back to tumblr, faggot.

Reported for not using the spoilers.
Murder yourself, you subhuman filth.

reported for homophobia

Whelp! Guess I'll stick to the original series fam.

The digital camera really ruins this fucking show.

I have only seen the two first episodes so far, it just didn’t manage to hold my attention the same way the original series did.

The cosy small-town feeling, the weird Lynchian characters & situations contrasted against the dark & eerie atmosphere was superb in season one.

The CGI was atrocious, the scenes outside of Twin Peaks were uninteresting at best, the old characters returning just felt like fan (dis)service à la Disney’s nuWars.

First two episodes are shit because they're exposition, 3rd episode is alright, 8th episode is polar, it's an extremely slow burner.
That's called a 10/10, something uncommon, it was obviously was going to be even nothing like the original considering how much time had passed. There are 4 more episodes left (and for this show that's a lot) and if nothing goes down or nothing to find in retrospective then it will be shit.

You should see Inland Empire

Retarded Cooper's the funniest part of the show. Watch him bumble his way through every situation is just gold, Jerry, gold

Every scene with him fills my heart with warmth and joy.
On the other hand you also want him to get out of it so the plot can advance, but it seems things are picking up with the sheriff club and that spooky ending.

I'm glad somebody said this. So many of his scenes have given me huge laughs. I really love this third season and feel sad it will soon be over.

I have to agree 100% with that. It's fucking good shit.

I agree. I have enjoyed the new season more than the original two.

Though, I'm disappointed there wasn't even an attempt to maintain the feel of the original with the muddled time period and soap opera look. I really dislike all the ugly and fat people in scenes that aren't supposed to be ugly and disgusting.

This season feels more like a spinoff series starring Albert and Gordon , than a direct continuation of Season 2.

True. But there was a quarter century time skip, so direct continuation would hardly have made sense. I did expect it to be such though, in an embrassingly pandering fashion, but luckily I was pleasantly lynched straight out of the bat.

So it's true then. It's all pure nostalgia and Agent Cooper being an autist.
Glad I didn't start watching it.

Now if only Showtime were as bad with leaks as HBO are.

Enjoy the ride you fool.

I thought it would be the part of the show I hated the most but it has the best comedic moments, some of the most memorable scenes, and it's a really fun character study of Cooper (who was already pretty simple and eccentric to begin with.) My only problem is they're running out of time and I would have liked to have more with the different lodges and maybe some more LORE about what exactly Dirty Coop's plan is/was. I'm sure it will all get resolved at the end, but as someone said they keep introducing so much worldbuilding that they could have a fourth season.

Except Lynch is 71, Miguel Ferrer is dead, and a lot of the cast is either gone or may very well be dead by the time they finish another season since it took them like 4 years to do this one, if I recall correctly.

This is what happens when you let an autistic filmmaker do whatever he wants. People give shit to cbs and various film studios for "interfering" with Lynch's "vision". But new Twin Peaks and Inland Empire is what you get when Lynch is "unleashed".

and season two is what happens if you don't.

It was more than just studios and networks interfering, Lara Flynn Boyle was fucking things up behind the scenes which is why for much of season 2 you're forced to endure Donna becoming an edgy Nancy Drew. Lynch made the right move when he replaced her with a far superior Donna for Fire Walk With Me.
How people can prefer the meandering second season with it's pointless drawn out James and Windom Earle storylines baffles me.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-season-two

New Twin Peaks is good though. And Blue Velvet and Mulholland Drive are also what you get when Lynch is 'unleashed'

I wouldn't count so much on that…

Seconded.

Why couldn't Lynch bring back Moira as Donna?

While I'm sure Moira Kelly was much, much easier to work with, Lara was hotter. It's a shame she's got that Innsmouth look now.

I was reeing pretty hard.

Lara was pretty hot shit back in the day, but in a sense that doesn't work for the Donna character who's supposed to be a straightlaced small town girl. Lara looks like a supermodel forced to dress down in frumpy skirts and sweaters. You can tell by season 2 she was pushing for them to have be Donna more sexy and make her story meatier.
Moira's wide eyed cuteness suits things better. She also doesn't look like a bloated corpse now.

You've described pretty much all the Twin Peaks girls

Now to one for the original series

This series is so much fun.
btw, this is the soundtrack of the TP sheriff dept. in the forest speed up by 430%
clyp.it/xzle45co

Cool, I tried to point somewhere else that Richard Horne was Laura Palmer a couple of years down the gutter but then a flock appeared to whiteknight Laura and that she couldn't be held responsible of her actions.

She was a pretty boring character anyway. Her function in the show was mostly to fill us in on who Laura was when she was alive, which doesn't seem entirely relevent now that the plot has mostly moved on from Laura.

It was a shame we never got to see the fallout of the reveal of her true parentage played out tho.
Would have liked to see her (Moira’s Donna that is) come back rather than James.

Lynch is probably the only one who likes James – he even used Shelly as a mouthpiece at the end of the second episode: ‘James’ always been cool.’

The problem with Moira Kelly is that she looks like a mulatto Jew.

What makes you think it's not Frost that likes James?

Go jerk off to the Force Awakens, you worthless lemming. Lucas and Lynch should collaborate on something.

Why? Lynch already turned down the opportunity to work with Lucas in his prime because Lucas is a hack

Are you so retarded that you didn't even listen to what Lynch was saying?

Lynch confirmed Prequel fan.

She's pure Irish. not that that is always/ever a good thing

Still,the choice is yours

And that doesn't negate the fact she looks like that, probably FAS.

They call it "looks like the father" in Ireland.

Are you? Do you not know the difference between admiring somebody's work and admiring somebody's success?

Lynch wasn't admiring his success, he was admiring the fact that Lucas was an artist who did the things he wanted to do. Lynch recognized a kindred soul in Lucas, he just hated Star Wars.

>George is a guy that does what he loves, and I do what I love. The difference is, what George loves makes hundreds of billion of dollars

a

b