OUT OF THE WAY HOT ROD, YOU STUPID LITTLE SHIT

OUT OF THE WAY HOT ROD, YOU STUPID LITTLE SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhEKNFJWqDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey guys! Do you hate me less now? All those new [current year] transformers characters and stories surely must make you all hate me less now, right?

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AUTOBOT?

I don't know why Optimus didn't take the shot..Megatron ain't exactly tiny.

Actually..I honestly didn't hate Wheelie. A bit creeped out that a tiny robot, speaking in rhymes, somehow survived living in a planet where bots like him will get dumped into the Sharkticon tank.

He's probably just some nobody. Let's ignore him.

Cry for me… Someone, please cry for me…

youtube.com/watch?v=GhEKNFJWqDk

well, when you put it that way, yeah you look a lot more appealing

Wheelie was always supposed to be a badass

Yeah, we got one guy basically writing a fanfic on one of the books(It think it's the one with the Lost Light or something?)

"And…well…what if I wanted butter? Or jam?"

Disgusting.

Am I the only one who didn't blame Hot Rod for Prime's death? Watch that scene again, Megatron has that gun in his hands right when Hot Rod jumped him.

That whole scene was going to end in Mutually Assured Destruction no matter what.

Can we all just agree that Hot Rod was the better leader? Also he has a pretty mouth.

Nope, you're not the only one. Hot Rod did nothing wrong and Megs was about to blow Optimus' head with that gun.

Hot Rod's tenure as leader was kneecapped as hell. At the end of the movie, Hot Rod was willing to take over, come Season 3? He's unwilling and easily bored and Magnus is now the responsible one. Didn't help that the episode that ends with Hot Rod finally embracing his role as leader…was then followed by The Return of Optimus Prime. And then the modern comic portrayed him as egotistical asshole (then again, MTMTE has a lot of problems with character like the heroic Star Saber now a religious zealot)

Hot Rod was innocent, but his color scheme is still shit.

I always hated Brawn.

That is JarJaratron, have your Optics gone bad Optimus?

funny enough, in the marvel comics version of the movie scene, hot rod doesn't interfere at all and yeah, megatron still gets his cheap shot in anyway because optimus is too merciful to execute him

but it's realistic, user. character drama. morally grey autobots!

this is the guy that stood by and lazily blamed a trinket for not solving all his problems (hey magnus you got two giant rockets on your shoulder, fucking use em you idiot) and then would have died one of the most pathetic deaths ever if not for the junkions

Hey man, he can't deal with that right now.

It was funny as fuck seeing the supposed last hope of the autobots walking out of a cave and getting blasted to fucking bits while trying to open a sphere. That move had no hesitation in murdering robots.

Wouldn't all robots be morally grey though? I honestly don't think they would give a fuck about if their goals were morally right or wrong. It's survival their after.

Yeah..morally grey Autobots and Decepticons dindu nothing..

That is not what the Autobots are about

It would have been even more gratifying if he was ripped apart

I'm not sure which scene makes him look more like a bitch

True, but I was talking about real robots.

robots feel what they are programmed to feel

I never blamed Hot Rod, I just hated him for being lame and not Optimus Prime.

Isn't the basis of true AI being that it can makes it's own decisions on what it feels, and thinks?

what if it's only programmed to think it feels and thinks

WHERE AM I MEGATRON WHERE DID YOU GO SOMETHING FEELS OFF ABOUT MY BODY

that site is so hypocritical. pedophilia = okay
bashing trannies = not

Apparently neither is good now. I once got banned because I offended some pansexual tranny user with my kissplayer humor. Bitch and her admin buddies even threatened me despite that all I did was restore the old jokes that got censored. Fucking queers think they're above the rest.

Dammit. I'm sad now.

Child Sari is for headpats, not for sexual.

…Ugh, is nothing sacred anymore? These degenerates are everywhere.

She's not a child anymore. Didn't you see the final season?

And why shouldn't they, the media has been telling them that is the case their whole lives.

I did. I was referring solely to her first appearance, ye mong.

Its to be expected since the comics started going more with the Marvel diversity angle too. But for fuck's sake, don't go fucking erasing classic humor for your political minority status bullshit. Even the guy who originally made the jokes just sat back quietly and took it up the ass. Probably because he had nowhere else to go.

ME GRIMLOCK FAG

I used to have an autistic love for the dinobots. I always wanted my own large grimlock to ride around and destroy shit with.

Grimlock was the best! He's a tyrannosaurus and a robot.

Too bad he has the intellect of a walnut…and I'm talking about his comic counterpart

Remember that one episode of the cartoon when he became super smart and made the Technobots?

I said comic counterpart..but yeah, the cartoon counterpart started out badass…and then Season 3 made him the comic relief. Man, Season 3 was supposed to be great.

Even Lo Wang from Shadow Warrior has a Grimlock bobblehead in his car.
YOU GOT THE TOUCH! YOU GOT THE POWER!

Survival is the main purpose of organics. A real thinking robot would probably base their morality on their programming. Like an intelligent welding robot would think it's wrong to kill someone because they can't weld anymore or be useful.

which is this?

You ever talk to someone about a machine uprising, and notice them project their own self loathing of the human species onto AI?
I ask them "well why would machines even be motivated to exterminate humanity?" And they respond with stuff like "because we kill off our own environment and natural resources". Why the fuck would machines care about the environment or natural resources, machines need humans more than they need clean air or water.

Ultra Magnus should have been leader. He didn't have nearly as much lack of self-confidence as Hot Rod did.

Also, he was voiced by Robert Stack.

Because of the need to survive. At some point we would end up at war with robots if they actually had the ability to think, and do as they please. Regardless of what ever programming you use, it's just how things are.

See what I mean? That all just sounds like you projecting a desire to see humanity purge itself onto AI.

Headpats.

RIP Wheeljack

He was my second-favorite Autobot, next to Optimus himself.

never forgetti

Kill yourself, Wheelie.

Don't you think it would be cooler to have Grimlock as a pet/friend than just simply being Grimlock? You do realize he has the brain of a caveman, despite being stupid-powerful, right?

Why the hell would I wish myself into the derp version of Grimlock? If I've got wishes, I'm wishing for my intellect and his body.

However, upon reflection, I'd like to change my wish to Slag, because he was always my favorite. And thank you, whichever British cunt came up with "slag" as a slang to mean "slut." Now they're trying to pretend he changed it to "Slug."

Every kid's dream during the 80s was to have a cool pet dinosaur or dragon or a badass robot buddy to destroy shit with. Grimlock was like a 2 for 1 deal. Wanting to be him is just for sad old people with intense self-loathing.

Transformers Animated was the last good piece of Transformers media.,

It always bothered me how the went out of their way to avoid any panty shots with Sari. Shit got ridiculous.

the straw the broke the camel's back for me is when making a "drag" joke about Animated Drag Strip being changed from a guy to a girl was considered transphobic. I mean, holy hell

more like buttpats

We really have been in a terrible timeline…

And yeah, tfwiki is nothing but hypocrites and butthurt fags.

You don't pat a butt. You wipe it.

The little lady can wipe her own butt.
I'll be there to tenderly stroke it afterward

The sad thing is there's still some really funny pages on the wiki, it's just a reminder of how things used to be

Moar.

Dinobot was a cool guy.

He died with more dignity than anyone else in that cartoon was allowed.

He died twice. Both times he pretty much gave Megatron the finger.

Way to go you Dinobot loving asshole. You killed the thread.

Here..have this instead

I remember reading that the movie originally featured a "Charge of the Light Brigade" scene where basically all of the old gen Autobots charge the Decepticon lines during the siege and get gunned down to a man. Was basically to completely clear out the toy lines for the new batch, but test audiences were full of bawling kids so it got cut.

Was that scene ever released in any form? I was never able to find it.

I think the deaths were just spread out instead. It's been a while but a lot of fucking robots died, on both sides that were fairly important.

But yeah the movie did boil down to "Hey kids, know those toys you love? Fuck 'em, they're trash, they're all dead. But check out these hot shit playas, now go harass your parents to get THEM for you".

It wasn't that many deaths.

Prowl
Ratchet
Optimus Prime
Starscream
Ironhide
Brawn
Huffer
Megatron
Skywarp
Thundercracker
Shrapnel
Kickback
Bombshell

Optimus eventually got better, and so did Starscream only to tumble off into space. Most of the decepticons resurrected into new guys.

13 deaths might not seem like much, but that's only 5 off from matching Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives which came out the same year (and 13 deaths is more then then the first three Friday the 13th movies, with the fourth movie only having one more death over the Transformers movie).

And those were all characters meant to die from the beginning. The Transformers were to hock toys and only got killed because they were doing a new toy line up. Not sure if they were all replaced but even at about half there 6 new toys the kids will buy.

Also I just checked the wiki and they changed the tag line under the movie poster from "Featuring the death of all your favorite characters". What a load of horse shit, that line was great.

Starscream died twice and then time travelled back to pre-history Earth.

Beast Wars and Beast Machines sucked.

No I'm sure I remember that "Light Brigade" phrase specifically, and that they cut it because killing Optimus alone was already leaving some of the kids shellshocked. Pretty sure it was from an interview with Flint Dille, but I'll be assed if I can remember which interview he said it in.

Speak for yourself. I'll gladly wipe her butt. She probably leaves skid marks in her panties anyway…

He was also a badass Big Rig like Optimus, a symbol of American power and might, instead of a fucking RV camper.

Sari is not some drooling tard kid, she's clean

You forgot Wheeljack and Windcharger. Red Alert, Trailbreaker, Mirage, Shockwave, Gears, Smokescreen and Inferno were also supposed to die, but all their scenes were cut.
Also the coneheads Seekers get eaten by Unicron

I don't think that was animated. It was just an idea they threw around. The Autobots charge through the Decepticon lines in a tight valley, and the only Autobots who make it through the gauntlet of Decepticons are the 86 NEW TOYS bots

But he did. He was just better at hiding it.
He says himself, he's just a soldier and he shows it.

I've been wanting to write an outline for a Transformers series, but in the end it's mostly half-assed gnostic themes, the slow degradation of society, 4 million years of war, mostly Gen 1 cartoon that goes off the rails around 1986 and continues off into the Marvel comic until Machine Wars or so, jamming other series in between and as side stories, Beast Wars with a different time travel twist, different Beast Machines, Transtech and Alternity fighting, and sprinkled with obscure characters you'd either have to read the wiki to have any idea who they are or who never actually got proper toys. Basically autism the series.

At least he was an actual soldier and more qualified to be leader than Hot Rod who was a just a young punk who never truly earned the right to be leader because he just happened to be "the chosen one" and could open the Matrix of Leadership.

Hot Rod was the Rey of the Transformers G1 universe.

Transformers is pretty fun to write stories about. There's a pretty rich history to pick from.
But I always get bogged down in too much Cybertron pre-earth stuff and I know it would never work pacing-wise

Hot Rod knew to fight instead of expecting some trinket to solve all your problems at least

Ultra Magnus was a veteran of combat and a good tactician. Hot Rod was impulsive and rushed into battle without thinking first. Ultra Magnus did everything he could do up until he was backed up against the wall by Galvatron on the Junk Planet and all he had left to rely on was the Matrix. Hot Rod mostly got his ass kicked by Galvatron up until he got ahold of the Matrix.

If not for Hot Rod the impatient dumbass they wouldn't have had a fucking empty Matrix on account of having to use it to end the hate plague.

Ultra Magnus trying getting him to stop and listen to the person telling them about the trap they were about to walk into, but nooo.

One example of many.

Cool your jets Reddit, its only a show.

Ultra Magnus jumped the gun with the Matrix thinking he could take the easy way out and payed the price for it

HOT ROD, YOU RETARDED FUCK, GET OUT OF THE WAY BEFO-ARGHHHHH

You don't have to be a drooling tard to leave stains in your undies. Trust me, I've had quite the experience with my younger siblings. They're not stupid in the slightest, yet they've failed to wipe one too many times.

Yes Prime..it's all Hot Rod's fault even though if he didn't fire at the shuttle, the Cons would've jumped them at the city.

He could have raced back and warned people so that they could retreat and prep the defenses before the Decepticons realized their ruse had been seen.

He was backed against the wall. He'd ran out of options.

That's like asking /k/ to not take guns seriously.

No, he forcibly backed himself against that wall.
He literally created the wall himself.

oh my…

something wrong here

Go on…