Jew Merkel recent Quotes

Translations in order :

sometimes I wonder why this stasi's retarded party was elected in the first place

Oh it's the CDU-bot again. Long time no see

When am I going to wake up from this nightmare

how does germany pursue her interests without pissing off overlord usa?

Either WW2 killed all the intelligent and brave, or propaganda works better than it should.

Back during election, Merkel's official party line was that multiculturalism has failed.
She just did a total 180° in last years summer.

CAN'T WAKE UP.

Now she's calling for a ban on burqas. Bitch is deluded or pandering so she can try to win back voters. Both are equally bad.

It has failed. So much that it's made white people thirst for blood again.
It's lead to the emerging rebirth of empire.

Based on her constantly changing stances on all sorts of topics, frau sounds more unhinged and pandering than Hillary Clinton, and if the average German can't see it then they deserve everything thats coming. This "American occupation" narrative that europoors have developed is pitiful, take some responsibility for your country. American soldiers do not stand outside of polling stations threatening anyone who doesn't vote CDU.

when you get off your ass and do something

If the left gets in again next year then Germany needs to gas themselves

The left will do this as a tolerance measure against xenophobia to the glorious prophet mohammed the insane Islamic machine.

In the end of this picture, Merkel angry against opposition on the internet.

This shriveled old witch-cunt should've been taken care of a long time ago. I'm baffled by her mere existence.

She needs to die for the collective benefit of Germany and Europe.

Mutti Multikulti is done.
I am still surprised she believes she can win another term. Cunt is delusional like the Hillcunt

I thought "volk" was a "racist" word that you weren't allowed to use anymore in Germany. I remember reading about the AfD lady getting attacked for using that evil word.

Again

classic political strategy: change a small cog, say only the big machine matters.

That's the usual political opportunism for you. Gauck, Germany's president also said prior to his election that multiculturalism is bad. Not even two months into office he went full "Islam belongs to Germany".

It's how political apparatus works. People will say anything to get to power. Once there, they will do anything to stay there and milk shekels. Since the jews and economic elite controls the shekels, politicians will say whatever it takes to get those shekels, power, fame even it means literally killing your own people through your decisions. Everything outside of a politician's villa doesn't matter to him; his kids go to nigger free private schools, they have private security, they never have to put up with 99% of the shit they cause.
Hitler came almost from nothing. That made him a good leader and someone who never lost touch with reality and how things work "down below".

BUMP

She did say that. Based on this statement, coupled with her immediate about-face to import literal millions of Muslims into Germany, should brand her a traitor at worst and a liar at best. How can any of the CDU's traditional voting base still trust her after she instituted the complete opposite of what the people wanted?

I want to see Germany become great again, but sometimes I wonder if it's a lost cause like Sweden. They've had 70 years of brainwashing and guilting by Jews about the NSDAP government. If it comes down to CDU against AfD, Merkel's campaign director could just publish pictures of Frauke Petry with a gas mask mustache. That would be enough to sway modern Germans into re-electing Merkel just to avoid electing the "rechtsextremismus" party.

I kind of like it now. It gives me a good feeling to be always right and win every discussion easily. They are to far gone from reality.

Most nationalist parties in germany get banned when they get popular. Look at the conservative revolution in the 1950's. See how it ended. Look at the nationalist goverment austria elected in the 90's see how it ended. Everyone who is a nationalist in germany has been killed or jailed since 1945 you fucking cow.

From now on, this won't work anymore. We are too many. Thank you Angelo Merte!