MISTRIAL! MISTRIAL! MISTRIAL!

Is this a one-off or a sign of more leniency on police conduct to come?

archive.is/iZZ4L

How is the Chimpout forecast?

I did not watch the trial but remember when the shooting happened there were pics showing, frame by frame, that the nig tried to taze the cop. Did that come up in the trial?

I hope it's pretty high because I'm looking forward to run some OPs with all of you guys.

Bamp for possible chimpout

I saw that. Wasn't it that the nig grabbed his taser and the cop didn't notice that he threw it away? So he shot him assuming he still had it. And that's why he moved it to the body afterward. Not the greatest act of policing, but if you grab a cop's weapon away you can give up your expectations of continued living.

its too cold for that shit

To be fair i watched both videos.
Yeah the guy stole the car based on him running, however the police didnt have any "Feel threatened" excuse on this one, the dude straight up just ran and the officer shot him 8 times in the back…
EIther that cops shooting is fucking terrible and missed all the shots or he wanted to kill him. Any other cop woulda maybe shot him once in the leg. or he could have used his stun gun.

This was abuse of power. :|

He'll likely walk. They were tussling on the ground, and officers can shoot someone who just committed a felony. It's pretty scary that cops can just straight up shoot some guy in the back even when it appears he's just trying to escape.

Little slow on this one, ain't ya? CNN had this as their headline two days ago. Too busy with Trump and/or Frog posting to keep up with current events anymore. How far the mighty have fallen.

I actually have an image saved from the threads about this. iirc the cop tried to tase the nig, the nig tried to grab the taser/gun from the cop, the cop didn't know if the nig grabbed it or not, the tasers wires get all tangled up around the cop and the nig and the cop shoots him as he's running away.

Horse thieves where hung. Car thieves should face the same fate. Most people depend on their cars to put food on the table and a roof over their heads. . A lot can't afford to fully insure or replace one some nog robs to go joy ride in.

Your not from around here.

I feel sorry for anybody falling for this bait

So yet another case of If the nig did as the nig was told the nig would still be alive.

The solicitor wants a retrial- and thinks she'll get a conviction next time…Hopefully not!

8/8 b8 m8

You do know you can still kill someone if you shoot them in the leg, right? There's the femoral artery, which if severed, will have a person bleed out to death in about two minutes. Legs are also hard to hit because they are relatively thin and mobile targets. Cops are also not trained to shoot at legs because hitting someone in the legs is not enough to stop someone from running at you, or away. You have to hit their centre of mass.

Now get the fuck outta here with your bull shit.

the nigger mind is the most dangerous weapon of all.

If police can't shoot someone trying to escape they will never arrest anyone but innocent white people. Say what you will but there is literally no other way.

it's perfectly reasonable to expect all cops to have the marksmanship and physical prowess of Leon S. Kennedy you shitlord.

Fuck off back to reddit

What color was the juror who saved this guy?

I've been saying this for years, everybody thinks I'm crazy.

I generalize it to primary means of transportation. If your primary means of transportation is a horse, then whoever steals that horse should be hanged. If it's a car, then hang the car thief. If you're a smelly hipster with only a bicycle, then hang the bike thief. Why do we need bike thieves? Our society has no use for them, just hang them.

If you are a homeless bum with only a pair of sneakers, and some jackass steals your sneakers, they should hang. What sort of degenerate low-life steals sneakers from a homeless man? One deserving of rope.