Freemasonry and race politics

As a Scot I've grown up surrounded by lodges and was wondering if anyone had any good sources of info on masonic lodges and their impact on politics.
I know Hitler disliked them and they seem to be mostly filled with philo semites but not much more.
Any talk, podcast or videos would be good.
No conspiracy cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/5895a33b5e64857d478d644098b9e8c6896e02388a222e2fedf2ef7da3314c0b.pdf
intmensorg.info/msn.htm
archive.fo/8goxa
thegoatblog.com.br/nupesma/archives/2011/01/entry_1289.html
wikileaks.org/wiki/United_Grand_Lodge_of_England_yearbook,_2006-2007
wikileaks.org/wiki/Scottish_Freemason_Officers_List,_2007
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/04ISTANBUL432_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rcKahraBiBY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying-and-rising_god
jewishgen.org/jcr-uk/england_articles/Jews_in_English_Freemasonry.htm
twitter.com/DavidGoldbergNY/status/806402749537652737
cbsnews.com/news/gen-james-mad-dog-mattis-7-memorable-quotes/
youtube.com/watch?v=KSWqx8goqSY
middleeasteye.net/news/dont-let-muslim-refugees-says-bulgarias-orthodox-church-1024482681
sofiaglobe.com/2015/09/25/bulgarian-orthodox-church-tells-government-dont-admit-more-refugees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meh, masonry is dying.

Why?

Politics is a banned subject in Lodge, so you won't find too much. Except of course in the case of the fake French and Italian "masons".
If you're in Edinburgh, you could hit up the Grand Lodge. The Grand Librarian Bob [something-i-forget] is incredibly erudite.

They are along with the jews the number one enemy of humanity bar none.

masonrys influence and power is diminishing as its gotten much fewer people joining this is because the general reduction in overall seeking of spirituality in the general populace and the outright dominance of progressive atheio-scientism as the religion of the masses.

Masonry is basically mystic-judeo-satanism for goyim based around using symbolism to cover it's obvious judeo-satanic purpose to bring about the anti-christ through the re-creation of the temple.

Above is its ultimate goal and its ways in which it wishes to achieve this goal is through satanic rituals to gain power for the higher masons. It serves also another purpose as to force the higher masons to stick together, knowing that if the public knew what they were doing they would all hang

This is hidden behind curtains to the lower masons where they use mid-tier masons as diplomats to there lowers to hush their questions and grievances.

While finally the higher masons with more political and economic clout give the lower masons incentives to join and move up the rungs through nepotistic business practices to breed loyalty in the useful idiot lower masons.

Freemasonry is the controlled act of violence without reprocussion. That is what it is. The absolute depraved rabbinical talmudism

they are the invisible jews

media.8ch.net/file_store/5895a33b5e64857d478d644098b9e8c6896e02388a222e2fedf2ef7da3314c0b.pdf

You fedoras sure love shit talking Biblical morality, huh?

And what are you assuming "higher masons" means?

The globalist elite sure are in a panic after finding out moloch failed and abandoned them.

Think they sucked the last bit of satans power out during WW2. Their time to be cast into the metaphorical hell known as an oven has come.

intmensorg.info/msn.htm
archive.fo/8goxa

They are pushing for a one world order they coined the term illuminati and they spoke of a new world order in the 40's

notice the hands

Fedora tipping is masonic
thegoatblog.com.br/nupesma/archives/2011/01/entry_1289.html

Link doesn't work, btw.

In the context my words mean this
mystic = covered behind symbolism and stupid terms to obscure the ugly truth of the matter (ie kabbalah, zohar)
Judeo = talmudic judaism
Satanism = anti-altruistic selfish relativistic reasoning to do whatever you want taken to the extreme while being devoted to a religious figure that is considered the most evil being in existance and will do whatever fucked up shit he wants just to spite and defeat the being christians refer to as "god".

I do not know 100% what religion is right and I do not adhere to a definable religious belief but I do know that the lesson jesus taught about "judging trees by their fruit" is true and masonry and satanism is an outright fucking rotten poisonous fruit.

You're half right. It's not to obscure, though.
Not at all. Unless you count shitting on the Jews for how they turned from God and crucified Christ.
Yea, entirely the opposite of all that. Satanists can't even really join Masonry because of what you say.

free masonry is the goy branch of jewish operations. it's theology and rituals mirror that of the synagogue. it's designed to enact control over the goy where not possible. Im a Scot too and I know plenty of family members who have joined simply because they can't enter constuction without having friends in the masonry temple.

Occult forces
The gray state
eyes wide shut
3 films that had the directors murdered for making because it showed masons in masks. Literally they are forced to murder you if you show actors in masonic regalia wearing masks.

They have a depopulation plan to murder everyone on the planet who is not a mason. They are trying to kill you. 500k people is what they want they want to murder 5.5 million of their own too.

Its not a joke these people slit throats for fun. They are pizzagate.

see this fuck saying
fake means spurrious or clandestine. They with jews run the media and clandestine journolism is fake news to them. Literally the layout of dc is masonic. I mean throw a dart you will see masons killing people and getting away with it. To the point you really have to wonder if suicide even exists. The cops come in and as they murder your family they squeal like pigs. Its a strqange baal worship thing they literally squal like pigs as they gut people and disembowel them. Maybe you have seen people tied up with that like rope around their mouth. That is masonic. Bondage is masonic. Look at jobs daughters they wear the bondage robe outside of their dresses.

I knew it all workers unions are Freemasons!

How exactly are you coming to that creepy conclusion? Can't speak for JDs, since we don't have them here, but i assumed the ropes were like Cistercian bondage (not the sexual type).

look at these girls. The bondage rope hiding in plain sight

Lucifer held even IN BONDAGE to the tree of good and evil. They think they will spend 1000 years in hell IN BONDAGE. In extreme bondage we see people tied to chairs. They like to call the profane furniture. You walk around with a rope around your neck like a leash in the initiation.

oh so your one of those low tier masonic diplomats.

The reason why non-christians aren't allowed to join masonry is because their is no point to the satanic kike higher degree masons to corrupt people they see as already corrupt.

They want christians to join because they can then turn them away from the light of jesus christ through slowly but surely making them dependent through nepotism and forcing them to do more sickening rituals till the christians that join realise "I am beyond salvation".

After that they then slowly turn them into another of their kike high degree mason kabal.

The whole reason for masonry is to corrupt christians into jewish pawns.

Hell is forever!

Still not seeing your point, my Freudian friend.
No?
Only in some places. In Scotland it's around the wrists for very specific purposes (pretty rad, and a shame it's not used everywhere).

They are, though.
By encouraging them to be better Christians, and in the appendant degrees by being closer to Christian scripture? How diabolical.
I know you're not a Christian, but just a protip: that's not possible. You should read the Bible some time.

Masons are Qabalists, which means they are Jewish Universalists. The Jewish Qabala tells its minions the following :

Then they tell you a very interesting point:

So, the Qabalist solution to this "problem" is :

So, now you know that every Mason, who is a Qabalist by his definition, is your Enemy

Not all. Just those who choose to be.
That's not what Qabbalah is.
Besides. Jews clearly aren't God's chosen.

This.
Freemasonry is Kabbilstic, and since its Kabbalistic it subverts any Christian that takes part in its rituals, even at the lowest levels.

Nice try Rabbi, your Qabbalah states that it is a Universalist philosophy and religion that was created by stealing from other people all their knowledge and afterwards killing them.

Jews stole from Egypt, inverted and perverted the knowledge, and killed Egypt. They did the same to Babylon, Sumeria, Greece, Persia, etc.

Qaballah is the Universalist Religion of the Jews and their Secret Society minions. Meanwhile, Judaism remains what it is.

mate im anti-mason not anti-christian
I may have some qualms with people like you who blurt out HERESY and HELL IS FOREVER without thinking over the reasons for beliefs of the people you are talking to. but I am sympathetic to christian religious doctrine and the teaching of jesus christ.

It doesn't matter if its not how salvation works.
what matters is if the person believes they are beyond salvation
Once they trick them into believing it through controlling them through influencing their world view through their philosophies and manipulation of their life.
The manipulated christian takes 3 routes
they kill themselves
they try to tell the world the truth and get killed
they embrace masonry and become part of their kabal

You don't have much faith in Christ, eh?

Not a fan of it myself. I prefer other Hermetic schools.
Source?
Whut. all those places fared far better than the Jews did. At least until someone bigger came along with more swords.

Seriously. Read the Bible. Even Catholics don't think like you do.

This has nothing to do with me. I'm not a Freemason. How can you be loyal, and completely dedicated to Christ while taking part in Kabbalistic/Talmudic rituals? My faith isn't in question here, it's men who follow Christ in their mind, but their spirituality, their souls are being manipulated, and used for evil purposes, without their direct consent, whose faith is in question.

ITT

accusations with no sources

does anyone have any kind of evidence for these things? asking because i have an uncle in this weird group

Mainly by not doing those things? Plus, Qabbalah is just a school of Hermetic science. It doesn't contradict religion.

Most of their evidence comes from Leo Taxil. Give him a look-see.

From Wikileaks, UK masons yearbook 2006-07 PDF:

wikileaks.org/wiki/United_Grand_Lodge_of_England_yearbook,_2006-2007

From Wikileaks, list of Scottish freemason officers:

wikileaks.org/wiki/Scottish_Freemason_Officers_List,_2007

Kabbalah is occultism. It is everything the bible tells us to stay away from.

Somewhat diminishes it when that info would have been taken from a book bought from Grand Lodge hall.

Duh.
Nah, you're thinking of magick and shit. Even that isn't 100%.

Islamic groups in Turkey certainly believe in the link bwtween jews and freemasons. Here
is a cable from Wikileaks about a suicide attack by muslims on an Istambul masonic lodge in 2004 which left 2 dead and 7
injured.

Terror strikes Istambul masonic lodge

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/04ISTANBUL432_a.html

Dude, don't even bother. I've long since given up trying to put any real info about the craft in these threads. Muppets like will always come back with "Oh, you're clearly some low level PR stooge" and I'm forced to sit back and go "Well I'm in the Craft, the Rose, the Arch, and have a standing invite to both the Council and Priory… where the fuck does the monstrosity kick in?"

It's the Fox and the Grapes, I'm convinced.

Yea, but it's still fun.
Remember, it's always one degree more.

And yea, Templar is good to join, but you're not missing out on much. Way better orders to play with swords in (though they might require you to be in Templar first).

Heh, I know. I'm also flat out enough as it is without spending more nights in a lodge room. I'd love to know how the hell these old boys are up in the morning the amount of times the south lets out in the early AM…

I always feel weird when masonry comes up. My family is all masons or related to masons, with every male child pushed and expected to join the order at 18. I never bought into their beliefs as a kid, and only joined to get my grandpa off my back and that sweet sweet scholarship money, but I've never been to a meeting or held a position, and never plan to.
I didn't get redpilled until after I was already a master Mason, so I always worry that when this shit gets exposed I'm liable to catch flak even though I don't believe or partake in any of their practices.
Sage for blogpost.

Top kek, masons are retards, just the other day I got two old farts to send me all of their CP to me and I have their addresses and lodge locations too, you fags will do anything when all of the right buttons are pushed.
Christ has risen!

I can't talk because i'm in literally everything i can. But for anyone to be active in it all, it's a retired man's game. Had to knock back Grand Rank in a few because it's just not possible when you have a life.
Carpark lodge #11:30 is the best. The fogies break off early, and everyone who hangs around is usually great to talk to.

Fuck, I WISH! Our septuagenarians and older are usually the ones pushing to bust open the scotch.

I'm English. And there are two masonic lodges in my town.
I don't wish to join as I don't like hidden rituals. I've been invited to join and I won't.
Pic related.

so I looked up Leo taxil, apparently his book was based on this chick, Diana Vaughan, that masons were satanic, but then later on, supposedly, he admitted all of it was fake… thats what I got from wikipedia anyways…. does anyone else have any other kinds of sources?

the thing is I wonder how much of this stuff is rumor, or truth…. there is definitely something going on with all their weird symbols but that type of thing leads to weird rumors too… pretty soon someones going to be throwing out the shapeshifting lizard aliens from moon planet

would you apply that fox and the grapes thing to satanic pedo blood magic rituals too?

Ayup. He hated the Vatican, and took it out on Masonry to make the Pope look stupid. But alas, there are still idiots who believe he wasn't making everything up.

kek
THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

Morrowind is deeply esoteric.

I'll just drop this here. Be sure to watch the other three parts.

Of course not. The entire appeal of this sort of thing is rooted in ego. They want the prestige of having an elite 'rank,' and for what? For having sat in a stuffy old building for the right hours out of a month?

…Are you aware of the fable of the Fox and the Grapes? How does being asshurt about things you don't have/aren't involved with apply to paedophilia and blood magic?

I'll admit, I find the 'titles' of the degrees a bit hilarious. They're fucking ridiculous, aren't they? They're also completely meaningless. What matters is the lessons that the degrees and the rituals teach. At the end of the day, Freemasonry is about personal improvement, fellowship, and charity.

Shit like "Super Excellent" is a bit too silly to sit through a Grand Install with a straight face. Then there's the NMJ ones which keep changing.

A good source on that: https:// lra.le.ac.uk/bitstream/2381/33317/4/RES%20Main%20Document%20(D'Arcy,%202013).pdf

'Joyce and the Twoheaded Octopus of judéo-maçonnerie'

"… On 19 April 1897, at a press conference in the great hall of the Société de géographie, boulevard Saint-Germain, Taxil revealed that his campaign against judéo-maçonnerie, which had extended to editing the weekly periodical La France chrétienne between 1887 and 1895, was a hoax. The Affaire Taxil purported to expose such anti-Semitic clerics as Leon Meurin, but also succeeded in mocking the good intentions of Therese of Lisieux or ‘the Little Flower’. Meurin was the Jesuit archbishop of Port-Louis, Mauritius; a father of the First Vatican Council and a learned Orientalist, who had nonetheless supported Taxil’s cause, publishing the oft-cited La franc-maconnerie, synagogue de satan in 1893. Even though the concept of judeo-maconnerie is found as early as Abbe Augustin Barruel’s Memoires pour servir a l’histoire du Jacobinisme of 1797, and Henri-Roger Gougenot des Mousseaux’s Le juif, le judaisme et la judaisation des peuples chretiens of 1869, the idea that it had spread its tentacles throughout the world was preached from the pulpit across the confessional divide once the Dreyfus Affair became public knowledge. As Bloom reminds us in a striking reversal of Zola’s defense of Dreyfus, ‘They accuse’. However, this idea was resisted most staunchly by Arthur Edward Waite, Freemason and erstwhile member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Waite not only refuted the salacious claims of Taxil and his alter ego Dr Bataille in his serialized effort to discredit Freemasonry, Le diable au XIXe siecle (1892-5), but also those of Meurin. Waite was particularly troubled by Meurin’s misrepresentation of the Jewish aspects of the Scottish rites of Freemasonry, actually formulated in France and Germany during the course of the eighteenth century. This maconnerie ecossaise was characterized by such esoteric, elitist and rigidly hierarchical systems as the German Rite of Strict Observance and the French Rectified Scottish Rite, each purporting to be the distillation of medieval Templar traditions, which although preserved in Scotland and Ireland, were ultimately of Jewish origin. Joyce burlesques this tradition by ascribing to Major Tweedy, ‘the pilgrim warrior’s sign of the knights templars’, which also recalls the Great Priory of Knights Templar based in Freemasons’ Hall, Molesworth Street. Similarly, Swift gently lampoons the Irish dimension of this tradition in ‘A Letter from the Grand Mistress of the Female Freemasons’, first printed in 1724, whose very title suggests a satiric reference to Elizabeth St Leger: the celebrated Lady Freemason mentioned by Nosey Flynn in ‘Lestrygonians’. Here, in a bravura display of hibernocentrism worthy of the Citizen, Swift, who is thought to have joined a lodge while at Trinity in 1688, tells of the ‘Lodge of St. John of Jerusalem’, traditionally identified with the seventh-century Alexandrian patriarch, John Eleemosinarius in Masonic lore. This is ‘the Antientest and Purest now on Earth’, that gave rise to the ‘famous old Scottish Lodge of Kilwinning’: "

A longer quote from the aftermentioned 'A Letter from the Grand Mistress of the Female Freemasons' by Swift:

" … The branch of the lodge of Solomon's temple, afterwards called The Lodge of St John of Jerusalem, on which our guardian fortunately hit, is, as I can easily prove, the ancientest and purest now on earth; from whence came the famous old Scottish lodge of Killwining, of which all the kings of Scotland have been from time to time grand masters, without interruption, down from the days of Fergus, who reigned there more than two thousand years ago, long before the knights of St John of Jerusalem, or the knights of Malta; to which two lodges I must nevertheless allow the honour of having adorned the ancient Jewish and Pagan masonry with many religious and Christian rules.
Fergus being eldest son to the chief king of Ireland, was carefully instructed in all the arts and sciences, especially in the natural magick, and the cabalistical philosophy, (afterwards called the Rosicrucians), by the Pagan Druids of Ireland and Mona, the only true cabalists then extant in the western world. (For they had it immediately from the Phoenicians, Chaldeans, and Egyptians, which I, though but a woman, can prove). The Egyptians probably had it immediately from Abraham, as the Scripture plainly hints in the life of that patriarch; and it is allowed, I am told, by men of learning, that the occult as well as moral philosophy of all the Pagans was well besprinkled and enriched from the cabalistical school of the patriarchs, and afterwards by the Talmudists and other inferior rabbins, though the prevailing idolatry of those days much depraved and vitiated it.
Fergus, before his descent upon the Picts in Scotland, raised that famous structure, called to this day Carrick Fergus after his name, the most mysterious piece of architecture now on earth (not excepting the pyramids of the Egyptian masons, and their hieroglyphics or Free Masons signs); as any skilful Free Mason may easily perceive, by examining it according to the rules of the art. He built it as a lodge for his college of Free Masons, in those days called Druids; which word, our guardian assures us, signifies an oak in the Greek language, because oak is one of the best timber trees for building, of which (especially the marine architecture) the Druids were the only masters, though your modern term of mason implies no more than a worker in stone; erroneously enough indeed, or at least far short of the true and ancient term of Druid; since the marine architecture, the most useful branch of the sacred art, corresponds naturally and perfectly with the word Druid, or worker in oak, and hath nothing at all to do with stones of any kind; 'till Jason, a famous Druid or Free Mason, used the loadstone, when he went in quest of the golden fleece, as it is called in the enigmatical terms of Free Masonry, or, more properly speaking, of the cabala, as masonry was called in those days. … "

step 1: infiltrate pol using "christcuck" and "praise kek"
step 2: constantly make threads supporting freemasonry and faggotry
step 3: slowly create threads supporting leftypol
step 4: ????

masonry is/was a revolutionary organization faggot. who do you think engineered the french revolution

"Rabbi" Bill Schnoebelen is a kike himself.

Notice the yarmulke?

teh Bible is an occult text retard. thomas jefferson even said so. they tell you to stay away from it in order to keep you ignorant

Disgruntled and ambitious burghers. Duh. Some of them took over Masonic lodges and pushed the members on, though. That's why there are so many Grand Lodges in France; because the rebels resulted in a dodgy one happening.

…and by that you mean jews and masons, commie

The latter yes. But Masons are primarily monarchists. Especially back then in France, where it was far more for the nobility.
Thus why the revolutionaries had to take over lodges to conceal their plotting. Commies like that can't really be Masons.

horseshit

I was calling you a commie for giving an "economic-reductionist" analysis of the french revolution

the mason's main enemy was the catholic church. masons hate catholics more than anything. they aren't monarchists – certainly not if the monarch is catholic

I don't know how much of a conspiracy there is, but their fraternity quite obviously has internationalism in their doctrine. You'd have to be a fool not to see this.

If you say so.
Did you really want a textbook size explanation where it wasn't needed? The tl;dr is petulant plebs blamed the king for the weather and trying to make allies, so opportunistic Jews and other burghers fostered revolution and caused one of the greatest injustices of the era.
Literally no. The Vatican doesn't like Masonry, but Masonry has zero opinion on Catholicism (or any other religion), and it has no reason to be against it or "hate" it. Hell, what religion (sect) do you think all those French Masons were (and still are)?

How so?

!=Altruism
WTF kind of "fellowship" and "charity" need be done in a super sekret society? Sounds like a cult of pedos to me.

And all charity should be done in secret, so says the Bible.

It's dying in the US because of social factors. It is an organization that is older than the whole population. It is also secret enough to be weird.

Charity is forbidden by Jesus in Gospel of Thomas

I have a theory that when jews rub their hands they do so with masons by handshaking. Why would kikes rub their hands. Think about that. It makes less sense then if they where shaking hands with goy traitors

I'm not alone in Edinburgh?

always seemed crypo-gay to me.

definitely jewish in origin, more temple of solomon, knights templar bs.

They pushed d&c with pepe shoehorning in kuk/kek a freech raid they even admit to.

Now look at le egyptian city thread. Fucking lying cancer. Oh yea totally the egyptians where pure aryans. ancient and accepted. Fucking get gassed. Seriously you think you have a say in this matter? hah. what a bunch of basket cases.

STOP LARPING YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT IN EVERY THREAD. STOP SAYING PEPE IS A GOD OF CHAOS. WHAT IS THERE NO ORDER THAT YOU HAVE UP YOUR CUFF SLEEVES? FUCK YOUR SHITTY PEDO CULT. EGYPTIANS WHERE NIGGERS. NIGGERS. NIGGERS. YOU ARE FEEDING OFF OF PRIMITAVE NIGGER CULTURE YOU SWINE. NO ATLANTIS FOR YOU. SLAVES OF THE JEW. JEWS DO NOT GET TO PLAY WITH MEME MAGIC. MASONS CAN NOT PROFIT FROM MEME MAGIC. YOU HAVE A MONOPOLY ON OCCULTISM. YOU PUT BLINDERS IN PUBLIC OCCULT MANUALS. MEME MAGIC IS THE WAY OF THE COWAN NOT THE MASON.

DIVIDE AND RULE IS A MASONIC PRECEPT.

THEY ARE FORCING LITERAL CULT THEMES IN OUR DISCUSSIONS.

GAS THESE FUCKING PEOPLE. GAS THESE FUCKING PEOPLE. ADMIT IT. ADMIT YOU ARE SHILLING THIS CULT SHIT NOW. ADMIT IT. ADMIT YOU ARE SHILLING KEK YOU CULT FUCKS. OOH THE MYSTIC MUTILATIONS. OOH YOU THREATEN FAMILIES WHO DISCOVER MASONS ARE MOLESTING THEIR CHILDREN. OOH YOU ARE SO MYSTIC. DIE DIE DIE.

The knights templar was a white organization of lorekeepers and vehemently stamped out jewry and heresy.

There's a reason they were subverted.

This is how a kike plays both sides.

Just a thought, but could we infiltrate the Freemasons?

A secret society of Kek worshipers within Freemasonry? Freememeory?

FUCK YOUR EGYPT CULT.

WHY DOES IT MATTER? THE PYRAMID?

ATLANTIS IS NOT EGYPT.
I UNDERSTAND ANTIDELUVIAN SHIT BUT THIS PHAROH SHIT IS CANCER. C.A.N.C.E.R.

MYSTIC TRASH. WE WUZ KINGS
WE WUZ KINGS

ALL YOU FUCKING KIKES ARE.

You are a moron if you let these kid fuckers tell you what is right and wrong. You are a moron if you think these people are the continuation of egyptian culture.

That's a non starter. That's like a real lutheran trying to join the lutheran church and make them adhere to the words of Martin Luther's warnings about jews.

Actually, the documentary that convinced me the pyramids were non-subhuman in origin is a russian biography, moishe.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcKahraBiBY

that is not an argument because masons are slaves to the kike. It is simply an outlet of international kikery. To write off my vitriolic anger as simply a frazzled jew is damage control. I am not gonna sit there with my jaw on the floor for some masonic trash imposed with pepe. Its not gonna happen. I am pepe. How does that fucking grab you? Huh? No argument for that. Just like there is really no way to disprove kek. Its just pagan nonsense.

You smell like the endchan goon

It was clearly an architectural achievement. But at a certain point it is a symbol of oppression. Aka Pyramid oppression.

Once again not an argument.

Do you get paid to shit up boards?

Moving the goalposts and pretending like I am the shill. That is a convenient vector to argue because it does not address the complete cancer that is kek. No I do not receive anything but shitty remarks like this for telling it like it is. Kek is shitting up the fucking board. You can point out a few posts in separate threads but guess what. I let let loose here and this is where I am letting my anger out. this thread. So stay on topic or fuck off.

Why do you shill Holla Forums and endchan in the exact same manner?

Because I fucking hate these people. These masons that virtue signal in every thread. And you can call it shilling its my honest opinion.

Do you have an actual disorder?

The masonic conspiracy is the most document-able conspiracy. It is dying sure. But you need to understand that they worship the dying god of the mysteries. So it is a play on words.

take-your-meds tier

Here's why.

You're part of it. The machine, in which you're an oblivious cog, is monstrous. You were given purpose instead of finding it.

Gentile Masonry is:
1) a scapegoat for Rothschild Zionism
2) cuckfest of bent over willing puppet for Rothschild Zionism

Do expand. That story sounds interesting.

Watch Forces Occultes (1943)

That's the only thing you need.

I was just thinking how hypocritical it is of me to say its not ok to use Egyptian motifs. It really does sift down through that to the modern day.
Also I think meme magic is a situational thing and it is just as elitist for me to claim it is only for the profane.

Well you look at osiris. He is slain and up comes horus the redeemer. Very much the same thing with other gods throughout history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying-and-rising_god

it is my opinion that they are doing these sacrificial things as a gift to Osiris. they are somehow symbolically slaying osiris. This could get nasty because things like the Georgia guidstones speak of a world reborn. A major catastrophe that leads to a new world order under Horus.

But the dying god is essentially the myth of Osiris. Where I take issue is when they postulate that Jesus was another "dying god of the mysteries", as Osiris, Dionysos, Adonis, Attis, Mithras, Odin, etc.

For the Grand Orient, sure.

That's really not true of Kemeticism.

Freemasonry is inherently political. They ban politics because they don't want people competing with their political agenda.

Yeah, masonry is dying. The Jews no longer need it as their proxy of useful idiots, since they have full control.

>By encouraging them to be better Christians, and in the appendant degrees by being closer to Christian scripture?
Christian scripture is Jewish you dumb faggot. Masonry, Christianity, Islam. All just different anti-Aryan arms of the kikes.

The whole purpose of masonry was to normalize religious liberty. This was done by the Jews so that they could move into Aryan lands without persecution and in order to stomp out any remaining Aryan elements in Christianity. Christianity is a false Jewish religion at its core, but it carried on some Aryan culture and it was the Jew's goal to wipe this out. Now Christianity has had all Aryan content finally removed so it is no longer seen as a problem to the kikes, and masons are no longer necessary so their organization is allowed to die.

It is such a fucking shame these assets are wasted on Skyrim… The one of the faggot artists barred them from use outside of Skywind, so that they cannot be used in OpenMW.

Masons write these disinfo books themselves to muddy the waters surrounding their organization. In reality, they are not mystical or anything like that. They are just a group of mostly faggots who acted as useful idiots for Jews.

Fuck off christfag. Kek has performed miracles that are plain for everyone to see. Jesus has done nothing except get killed like the Jewish bitch he was.

This.

Didn't work Rusty.

this kek shit has gotten out of hand

Daily reminder that all anti-Aryan Jewish lackeys will be killed on the day of the rope. That means you, christfag.

lmao k

Kek: thousand of high quality huwhite followers and many verifiable miracles due to meme magic

Jesus: billions of low quality nigger followers and no miracles at all

Behead those who insult kek.

No miracles at all. Forcing a meme again chaim? You actually are so brazen to link freemasonry with terrorism.
Primitive sandnigger culture is already insulting itself.

I'm concerned about this my self, I got some family in that shit.

The last 12 years, he has been acting all strange

They are at least running many businesses in that area, and fucking a lot seriously.

They fuck you over, I'm in the middle of such a battle lol. I haven't pulled that car
oy vey, do you actually know this goyim/kike?

In the process of getting into their heads and how this work, I hope I will be able to expose that part lodge

Beheading prople is Aryan you traitorous faggot. Chirstkikes killed this aspect of aryan culture because they are Jew lackeys, trying to institute tikkun olam for their Jewish masters.

In this instance you said
Clearly a radical islamic statement.

The most important fact of masonry is that it is an I LOVE JEWS club for shabbos goyim.

You can argue about esoteric aspects and the extent of influence, but that is the unarguable bottom line. Every Holla Forumslack should be familiar with this embed.

In the 19th century it was one of the main "alternative" means of distribution of knowledge, so the (((liberal academics))) used it as a way to spread their material, which fomented several liberal revolts throught the world. AFAIK freemasonry was never involved with communism or direct manipulation of the masses (this is disputable because they did influence the masses in some way, but it is more of them being manipulated by the kikes than them manipulating themselves) and other kike shit.

About the philosemitism, it's as bad as any christian scholar i'd say. The ones that delve deeper into kaballah and other shit are a little more philosemitic than the regular freemason, but they are a minority.

Why Hitler disliked it? Bad fame. You know, if you are a fascist you wont support an instituition that was spreading ideals that are directly opposed to yours just 50-60 years before. But i've never seen any evidence that freemasons were a major player in world politics ever since the late 1800s.

Nowadays important people are only part of it because of the expensive dinners and parties and such.
Also it's a dying institution, in the 1950s the US had more than 2 million freemansons, nowadays it is only about 1.5 million. And the amount of elites that compose it nowadays is much smaller proportionally than what it had even in the mid 20th century.

What i have noticed on my research is that around 60-70% of freemasons are shitlibs/cucks, but i've also seen high ranking freemansons defending something akin to white nationalism, but these are definitely rare.

Such bullshit

Silvio Berlusconi and the 'bunga bunga' parties. A mini pizzagate in italy. He was a member of the p2 lodge.

You want more proof?

Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, Gerald R. Ford, Lyndon B. Johnson and Ronald Reagan.

In turkey 27 out of the 30 generals in the army were Freemasons. Coup cucked and voided,

Nelson Mandela on record prince hall Freemason.

there are currently five million active Freemasons in America alone

sage
Freemasons is a Christcuck obsession just like Satanism. In the end it's all a Jewish niggering of society

Progressives are anit-Science and pro-Cult. They are also Christian and defend Islam. The Pope is Progressive. So you're a Christcuck too confused to see the truth. It's not 1985 anymore user

sage
Mason threads attract the worst people on chans

Based roaches!

I can see this now….

my relative I mentioned, his mother and father are both on their deathbed. He hasn't even visited them in like 12 years.

Doesn't give a shit

Just cut him self off the family, he is stone rich, so he is prolly at the top in that lodge now.

OMG HE IS A FUCKING KIKE

It is as if he has completely lost his soul

Dat pic!

I once got a fishhook in my eye lid, a flie a friend threw, that SUCKED

Mason threads attract the worst people on chans

you mean jews?

Kind of. Jews took it over because it's supranational and inherently subversive - just like their own, satanistic cult.

The goyim "initiates" (lel) are feeling important. They're not allowed to question their loyalty and they get the Hebrew "knowledge" and lifelong material crutches to obfuscate their insecurities and subvert their true will.

It all leads to the usual entropy and degeneracy but they can't figure it out because they're fully co-opted. How sad

Itt: people talking about things they dont understand/masonry is satanism maymay

Yawn.

So all these music videos displaying illuminati and mason motifs, basically saying 'we own everything', those aren't improving the numbers? I would've thought associating the craft with wealth would pull a great many into it, but it sounds from you that people are not interested in that.

It is, and 'they' pulled a little bait and switch with the Leo Taxil hoax, where he cited that it was satanic and then debunked himself later.

I was taught the importance of a hands-on approach.

Oh and that video is probably just of interest to mason poster, it might validate some of the claims in the webms he's been producing.

Some of you might know that clowns are masonic in origin. Shriners dress up of them for the children's charity act. Well how do you feel about clowns like this, probably 3rd degree'd shriner ones, being around children? Is the risk a misjudged slip of the hand, or something much worse?

i also forgot the MC had a sister who was actually a guy in drag

Maybe the wandering shriner clown lifting little girls skirt so that his accomplice mason, who is 'documenting' their charitable effort on camera, can cop the view, isn't the only risk. How many more of these stalls are you fuckers setting up?

How do you have a dream to do something as a career if you've never tried it?

It's not like you're 5 and you arbitrarily pick a career path.

What the fuck is a full moon party in why do people keep talking about it?

The impression I got was this just a situation in which you might step on an hiv-infected syringe if barefoot. Any reason why a normal person would want to go to something like that?

trump should hire people to correct the record

I AM REDPILLING YALL BITCH ASSES

Yea, not how that works. Except for Grand Orient de France.

Clearly (((you))) don't have a stake in European nationalism.

They had already done that, though. Cromwell made it happen. They (non-Christians) weren't allowed to join Masonry for centuries afterwards, though.

You mean by him being verified as the origin of the meme, and then admitting he did so?

Because if you're stupid and cheap enough to go to SE Asia for a holiday, good judgement is probably not a priority.

ARE YOU READY

Magic Guard.

WUCHUKNOWABOUTDAT

it's called taiwan you cuck

this is unfortunately the most likely fate if /jp/sies were to end up in gensokyo

it really is

Yes it is.

No, in all of them. You are dumb and have a low IQ, so of course you don't see how inherently value-laden and political masonry is.

How do you get that from my post, dumbass? You are the one in a religiously liberal organization, one of the first to promote religious tolerance which led to the destruction of Europe.

This is false. Masonry has always been open to varioud religions, including Islam and Judaism. Why must you lie like a Jew? And even if Cromwell allowed Jews in, it does not mean normal people will accept them. Only with religious tolerance spread by masonry was that possible. That is why the Rothschilds created the United Grand Lodge of England.

with that face and body imagine if she would do porn…. hit.

Autistic rightfag BTFO

Freemasonry is pretty much dead. The average freemason is older than the average baseball fan.

Prove it, then.
Value laden, yes. But it's explicitly apolitical. Pro-monarchy, of course, but apolitical.
Being against Christianity. Duh.
One of the later ones, actually. Christianity was required for membership for centuries. Still is in some places.
Maybe do some research before sounding like a moron? Read York Mysteries Revealed for basic coverage. History of the Royal Arch covers it too.
So? The arch-traitor still laid the groundwork.

And proof that Jews were allowed in from the beginning:
jewishgen.org/jcr-uk/england_articles/Jews_in_English_Freemasonry.htm

And that their greater acceptance in society was in large oart because of masonic tolerance.

Proof:

Christianity stands in opposition to European nationalism, so it doesn't follow. Christianity is one of the largest, if not the very largest, anti-European forces today. And it also happens to be a false Jewish religion (that it is false is apparent in its ugliness).

Why would I read propaganda books put out by Masons when I can read real history of the organization?

False and false.

Because that's trying to diffuse the blame of SJWs by saying that an unrelated group are SJW too. Is illogical and not the thing that an impartial person will do, but one interested in just defending the SJWs in the first place will do. Ergo, you are one.

NIGGERS

Not only hitler banned them.

They are banned pretty much everywhere that the jews aren't in control. Vatican, Iran, North Korea, China. etc.

Dude, even that article points out there were only a few not in conformity until the Acts of Union allowed all religions to join.
Just read the Constitutions of both prior to 1813 and you'll see that there should have been none but Christians.
Lolwut.
Full retard. Why would a European religion be anti-European, except in your paranoid delusions?
Define "real history", then. And where do you think we get the history from? Protip: ATS, Infowars, and Taxil aren't reputable sources.

Vatican doesn't explicitly ban it. Just speaks against membership.
But otherwise you're saying that only Commies and Muslims are banning it, so that's good?

Shit link, wouldn't click. Nice trips.

If you didn't kill people for the devil this wouldn't have to happen

What's his name again?

Good Ol' Joe, when he's not inappropriately touching young kids on camera, he's making wildly inaccurate predictions about the worlds political landscape.

Literally nobody will look to Trudeau and Merkel for leadership.

fool

Yet there were still tons of them and they were generally accepted, along with Arab masons. Hmm. Seems like the Masons were so tolerant they were even break their own rules to allow in kikes and shitskins.

Christianity is not a European religion. It is a universalist religion of Jewish origin and almost all of the adherents are not European. And every single denomination in existence supports rapefugee invasion, most often actively facilitating the invasion through logistics and financial support. Are you seriously this dumb, to think that Christianity isn't currently wiping out Europe? You know that Merkel is a member of the German Christian party?

Hard to define, but it does not include masonic propaganda.

From non-biased and reliable primary sources, not propaganda books written by Masons, obviously. My link is a good example. If you only read propaganda, you would only see the constitutions (masons also created constitutionalism and and therefore liberalism and age of reason that destroyed Europe btw) and not the thousands of Jews and various shitskin subhumans accepted despite these constitutions.

because you are a leaf

we have this fucking thread every week, just kill yourself already

sage this shit

And masons not only were the first to have constitutionalism, but were apparently also the first to ignore their constitutions when convenient for their tolerant egalitarian religion.

NIMROD NIGGA WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEET

I don't have arguments with morons. Here's your last (You)

'''

==EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING RETARD FROM 4CHAN AND SHOULD BE WATCHING THE "GRAND DESIGN" 3RD POSITION VIDEO BEFORE THEY EVER SPEAK NWO AGAIN=='''

HERE

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING RETARD FROM 4CHAN AND SHOULD BE WATCHING THE "GRAND DESIGN" 3RD POSITION VIDEO BEFORE THEY EVER SPEAK NWO AGAIN

During the British Empire it acted as a subversive vehicle by which middleclass members of the native population could be co-opted into acting in the interest of the colonizer. In terms of Western values, such as monotheism, being handed down to the natives, this is still true today. Sadly, Enlightenment principles were also introduced, creating babus and the like that then sought to incite nativist uprisings.

mate you answered your own question
the answer is always thrash

OP is a faggot and doesn't hunt.

Why the fuck would you buy a 30-06 if you dont hunt?

The sleeping giant awakens

song name?

WTF?

Why can't he see we're just trying to prevent another tragedy

that's not even how herzel talked you faggot. citation please

Try it

Intangibles like stress and debt free living, familial harmony aka patriarchy, secure homogenous environment, cooperation within the local community

The conspiracy stuff is pushed to hide that modern Christianity is modern and not 2000 years old, to sum it up in one sentence.

Masonry was just a religion that lost out during the peace of Westphalia, so they were not allowed to worship in public.

The method of executions during the religious wars seems to follow faith, the blood believers were decapitated, the holy breath (ghost) hanged and the believers in the fire-soul were burned, while the depicted were broken at the wheel, but no European is supposed to have believed in reincarnation at the wheel at the time, according to current history.

Sorry, that was the wrong image, and I don't know why Muslims seems to have been impaled.

@DavidGoldbergNY

twitter.com/DavidGoldbergNY/status/806402749537652737

LOLEOELEOLOOLOWLOOWLOWOWOWOWOWOWLOLOLO SUO FUNNNY OMG I WAS LAUGIH SO HARD IJHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HWOWOWEJHRJGKHKHKJKJKKGKDKS TOP QUALITY LAUGHS FOUND HERE LADS MY GOD IT S OFUN Y HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWOIWOWOWOWOIEIRIIFGIGKHKHKYITIEKEKG TODAY WAS A PARTICUALLY UNFUNNY DAY UNJTIL I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS THREAD AHSHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA WOWOW SO FNNNY I CANT STOP TALKIGN ABOUT HOW FUNNY TIHS THRWAD IS ISELLELELELELELELELELLELELELELEELELELE DID YOU KNOW THAT HUS IS THE FUNYIEST THREAD I READ TOGSAYY?????????????????????????? SO FUNNY I CANNOT BELIV I DODG THIS THREEWD FOR ANOTH I WAS SURELY MISSING OUT ON SOME TOP QUALITY LAUGHS HAD JFJFGJGJGJSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I CANNOTEW EVEN RIGHT NOW GJEJJELOOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOL LOOK AT THE FIUNNY THING IT IS IQSO FUNNY WOWOWOWOWOWLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

FOR REAL ABSOLUTE HILARIOUTY HUMOR FOUND IN THIS THREAD 10/10 FOR RERAL ITS ASBODLIY GRET ITS CETRIYNB ETTR THAN OTHRE PLACES TO FUNT DUNNY COMEDIYS FOR A LOT OF OF UNY LAUGF GOOD TIMES AND SGIT MAN I GOTNANT TOILRO OR ILL PSITMY PANTS IS IT US FUNNY LELELELELELLELELELELLELELELE

Except not. Only a handful.

Given that the absence of it has caused that, perhaps I am that dumb. Especially when it built Europe up for the rest of history.
Propaganda is only okay when it supports your biases?
Yea, ignoring the truth because you don't like the source. Very scientific.
You might need to start defining propaganda, but sure. The original constitutions of GLE are full of shite. Irrelevant when discussing the rules, of course. But when it comes to history, only Masonic historians seem to bother covering Masonic history, so there's not a lot of choice. You're welcome to write your own book if you suspect you'll come to a different conclusion to Rev. Barker-Cryer with the same material.
Pretty sure that was in place before hand, and it was the Yanks and Cockroaches who pushed it.
Masons in teaching don't support liberalism.
How the fuck did it destroy Europe? Are you one of those primativist idiots?

here's one of the best sources of info on masonry as a whole. Obviously take it with a grain of salt and do your own analysis of the ideas presented (particularly since the author believed himself to be a prophet if I remember correctly [no judgement here, just typically a red flag])

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica.htm#Contents

Incorrect.

Jesus matzo ball eating Christ

It hasn't, and evidence does not support this assertion. Some more atheist nations are better than some more Christian nations and vice versa. Czech republic and Estonia are better off than France and Serbia and Greece, for example. Sweden has a higher birth rate than Poland, for example. There is no real evidence to support your assertion, and there is no strong correlation with Christianity. You are just christcucked and masoncucked and it has caused you brain damage so you cannot correctly analyze data.

And atheism is simply an extreme form of Protestant Christianity anyway. The entire problem stems from natural dialectical unfolding of Christianity, because the Jewish form of monotheism separates god from the world, which naturally leads to deism and then atheism through dialectical process. It seems paradoxical, but without Christianity atheism would be much lower.

And you would be wrong.

Masonic propaganda isn't truth, as I have already pointed out.

How did liberalism and elevation of "reason" destroy Europe? Gee, I dunno, Shlomo. Lots of right wing intellectuals have written large amounts of work on this very topic. Perhaps you should read them instead of masonic propaganda.

Kill yourself kike.

Correct, but I would also say that Christianity was essentially pure cancer as well.

According to the evidence? Nope. Hell, even now there aren't many non-Christians joining, but it's less noteworthy because they can in several areas.
Not a surprising thought, given your lack of historical knowledge.
Your "rather than" groups are places where Christianity is dwindling. Seriously, France and Swedenstan? Just full retard, bro.
[email protected]/* */ idiocy
Are we working off a different timeline here?
According to you. Probably because you've never really looked into the subject and explored the evidence.
Liberalism, yes. Reason not so much. And yes, i've read plenty (including from right-wing "intellectuals"). They amount it to burgeoning nihilism, which is bullshit, because if people can't handle reason, it's their own fault.

And this same process can be see in the Greek and Roman world as they further anthropomorphized their gods btw. Christianity begins with an anthropomorphic god and his Jewish daddy somewhere out on some cloud in heaven, so it's natural that it occurred that way. And this is why degenerated pagans took up the already degenerate religion of christfaggotry, because it was perfectly fit for degenerates.

Very stupid religion that was only ever made somewhat better by European theologians who in practice ignored almost everything in the Bible itself. But as more people could read the Bible, this noble lie could no longer be held up and people realized the scripture really was just pure faggotry and treason.

Not up on theology, either? The Trinity isn't really a difficult concept to grasp. The more anthropomorphic aspects come from the primitives who had trouble adapting, but the basis is still there. As in, the concept of "sitting on a cloud in space" is childish, but savages had trouble understanding omnipresence and omniscience.

Try reading the Bible some time.

Yes according to evidence.

The point was not the number of non-Christians, it was that they were religiously tolerant, which is the truth.

There is no history in which Rome is considered Christianity, dumbass.

Read it again. Slowly this time, Christcuck. France is far more Christian than Czech republic or Estonia, yet it is far worse in every way. Greece, also far more Christian yet worse in every way. Poland is far more Christian than Sweden, yet it has an even lower birth rate, one of the lowest on earth. There is no correlation. The data here does not support your hypothesis.

>[email protected]/* */ idiocy
You are too dumb to understand it.

I didn't say reason per se, I said elevation of reason. Elevation beyond its place. It is a tool that is useful for some things but not all, and it is not in any way a means of obtaining truth. It is a lower form of thought that ultimately destroyed all Aryan tradition (that hadn't already been destroyed by the Jewish religion of Christianity).

And I know more about theology than you ever will (even though theology is just a degenerated lower form of metaphysics).. That is why you don't understand what I am saying.

Except not. There were some rulebreakers is all.
I'm actually unsure now. Are you joking or just stupid? Because even most trolls wouldn't pretend Constantine and Rome past him didn't exist.
The same France which originated anti-clericalism? And even then it's still better than those two.
Because Sweden has a giant influx of immigrants who are keen to shit out children like there's no tomorrow.
Weak excuse/10
You really need to read up on theology other than your American tripe.
It actually is. If something can't stand up to reason, then it isn't deserving of the title of truth. The only trouble is when people use half measures, by getting roughly to the conclusion they want and stopping.
So what in your blind zealot mind is that tradition? And if it was worth keeping, why couldn't it stand up to reason?

Apparently not, if you're silly enough to think Christ was human, or that God has a religion.
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

come on guys, take a peek

Lol, no it isn't.

Constantine and Rome are not Christianity, retard. For someone who likes to place reason on a pedestal, you sure are bad at it.

Again, I know more theology than you ever will. Not that it matters, since theology is a lower form of metaphysics. Not that tellling you this matters, since you don't know the distinction or why theology is low.

No, it isn't. You are showing exactly why Christianity and masonry are both cancer that destroyed Europe. Because they deny suprarational higher thought. Good job faggot.

Read some Aryan texts. You won't understand them, because you are stupid and can only understand infantile Jewish religions like christcuckoldry and masonry, and kindergarten-tier "theology," but go ahead and give it a try.

Because "reason" is a tool, like I said. A communication tool, specifically, and certainly not a tool for discerning truth in any way. It is easy to use this tool towards degeneracy because the vast majority of people left to their own devices are subhuman.

So you aren't a Christian then.

Moving the goalposts, eh? Or do you really believe they had no hand in the history of Christianity?
If you have to say it, it's probably not true. Especially since you're conflating it with metaphysics, which is entirely missing the point. Again, not surprising, as you're attempting to look intellectual. But hey, protip: theology is referring to what religions believe. True or not is a separate matter.
Specifically no. Like, there's nothing in either which would lead a sane person to say that.
Such as? Or am I already at a loss for not being able to read the original Sanskrit?
Whut. That's really not true. Reason is entirely about finding truth. Being able to communicate that truth is separate. One uses reason and logic to determine truth objectively.
So yes, it is a tool, but you're confusing a hammer for a saw.

Would it matter if i was or not? Christ was an avatara.

Don't mind me interrupting the discussion: What is an "Aryan text"? Can you provide an example of such a thing?

They weren't moved.

Except i didn't.

Yes, you are.

Yes it is.

No, it definitely is not.

No, they are the same. There is simply internal communication (discursive thought in ones own mind) or external. It is an attempt to communicate truth, but truth can only be above language.

This is wrong. Reason and logic cannot determine truth because they only amount to procedural manipulation of certain inputs. It all depends on premises and is garbage in, garbage out.

Of course it would.

So you aren't Christian and your understanding of Trinity is far different from Christian. As I said before, Christianity was only ever made decent because European theologians ignored the scripture almost entirely and instead just carried forward prior Aryan thought. Even you realize this, which is why you have chosen not to conform to standard Christian understanding.

Any originating from pre-christian Aryan civilization (keeping in mind some remaining is from degenerated era).

Tex Marrs is alright.

Then you admit you were wrong, and Rome was heavily involved with Christianity at origin?
Why bring it up, then?
Well that i concur with. You could probably still list a few titles though, my Hindi friend.
You may have persuaded me. In that something is always true, and deductive reasoning is just a matter of conceiving of it.
That's somewhat beside the point, though. You can still determine the truth of the garbage, using the established rules of said garbage.
It shouldn't. Just because I'm not a Buddhist doesn't mean I can't understand it from the same perspectives. The investment changes, but not the knowledge base.
Disagree. Christianity isn't some singular entity, even if it should be. Lots o' different interpretations of the same scripture.
Actually they carried forward a lot of Hellenistic thought, and later some Germanic (but mostly for the styles). Secret Worlds: Christianity (or something like that) shows a lot of early Christian art and the development to Renaissance style.
But either way, my interpretation is taken from the scripture itself. So the only non-conformation is to the modern styling you would associate with American media.

Like the Gitas?

Truth is not conceptual. Concepts cannot be true (except as pure concepts). Concepts are also just communication tools.

Somewhat agree. Yes, they're a communication tool, but they can still be true. But more likely, they're a step towards understanding truth.

No, this is wrong.

No, it does not conform to any historical or existing understanding of Christianity either. You are not in agreement with 99.999% of Christians, so you are effectively not Christian. These 99.999% of other Christians who do not agree with you are currently destroying Europe. You cannot say "Christianity is not destroying Europe because I am a Christian even though I disagree with 99.999% of Christians."

Only through intense cherry picking and mental gymnastics. Which is what I have been saying. Christianity can be interpreted in a decent way, which is how it was ever even OK in the first place, but it is not an easy interpretation to make. You can draw truthful understanding from almost anything, because the language is just a means of eliciting this understanding (but it is not the truth in itself), but that doesn't mean it is the natural or easiest interpretation to make. Someone might gain understanding from a spiderman comic book, but it doesn't mean that is natural or common from that source.

I will just say that Christianity can be good, but it is not the easiest interpretation to take from scriptures. This is why all the sola scriptura denominations tended to go worse than those that were not. And today all the denominations and actually existing Christianity is cancer, so it is irrelevant if if can be otherwise interpreted because that is not happening.

How?
Disagree. And I'm really not sure why you would think that. My faith is in Christ, and by extension the Holy Trinity.
I could, because they're separate points. It'd be like discussing the effect of Shintoism on Japan.
Nah. I mean hell, I've said basically nothing about my scriptural beliefs at all. So really you're just trying to tell me what I believe. And out of interest, where on the Continent are you from where you're so comfortable to be able to speak for 99.99% of Christians?

I'm a mason. So is the guy who operates the parking booth at my local bar. Never need to pay. Watch out, we're coming for ya.

This is my final statement on Christianity:

I do not think it is necessarily bad, and it was not always bad (and I would like it if that were still the case). But as it exists today, it is fully rotten, so I believe it must be destroyed.

I am American by the way, though entirely alienated from American society.

Here's an idea: we meme freemasons as ideal targets for muggings.

TUBALKAAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My grandfather was a Freemason. I never even knew until a few months ago. I would ask him about it, but he and my grandmother are dead. I don't know what weird shit goes on in that club, I think they are benign as secret societies go, but it only takes a few sick fucks to ruin something for everyone. I'm ignorant about their ways, but because my grandfather was a real member maybe i could get in. I could make contact and drop a name, shiggy diggy, but being a poorfag probably disqualifies me. Any thoughts? Should I try anyway?

i cant recommend this
mtg is filled with autistic spergs

Only if you like to horde occult trivia at the expense of the rest of humanity. Namely the white race. That is the best case scenario. You might be forced to wear a jumpsuit and a mask and stand around a large conclave with mask on and use power tools to intimidate and mutilate children on a regular basis. Mortal mutilation.

Who knows

Mormon's are just modern day Muslims. Founded by a secretive "prophet" that had to prophecize in solace which coincidently benefited him continually.

what if i go in and blast them? how many dicks in my ass will there be before i'm initiated? Fuck i can't believe my own grandfather was in this sick shit. Fuck the world

no, this is a website where anyone can get on and say anything

12 bucks + shipping for 30 grams of cheap metal? No thank you.

They're faggot commies though, Stalinism or death.

aviation portfolio?

>cbsnews.com/news/gen-james-mad-dog-mattis-7-memorable-quotes/

the comments section is full of pussies. why is the left determined to be one gigantic pussy?

he was the only person to snitch on epstein who attended his parties

Implicit hint that the CIA will try to assasinate Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSWqx8goqSY

lol, shiggy

Bi sexual fag here. Yes there is.

I started experimenting with other guys when I was very young. It started with tame stuff like showing off our dicks, but it quickly graduated into stuff like humping and full blown anal sex.

I had done anal with several boys by the time I was 15. My sexual experimentations with guys lasted until my late teens.

Being gay has brought me nothing but sadness and suffering. If there was a cure I would gladly take it. I've known enough gay people to realize that their lives are shit, and so is mine.

Having homosexual instincts is nothing but a curse. It robs you of the greatest joys in life all for a few moments of pleasure. You put yourself in tremendous risk too. Gays are pathological liars when it comes to their STD status. They will deliberately infect you and not give a fuck about it. There is also a lot of violence in the gay community. A lot of drug abuse and alcoholism too.

It hurt the arabs more than anyone else.

my boi jimmycomet i'd like a 7 cheese XL, i'll take my seat in the basement!

Yeah but religion doesn't take precedence over the law in the U.S.

Are there any countries I can move to that allows me to do those things?

Here's the secret: That can happen to ANYONE. It turns out, human sexuality is complicated. Your preferences are mostly shaped by societal expectations, and by prior experience. The latter of those is how fetishes are made. If your first lay is a fatty, you're going to have a fat fetish. If your first lay is a faggot, you're going to be a faggot. So believe it or not, it's not your fault, and it's not your genes. It's the result of many decades of the process of ideological subversion.

masons blown the fuck out as only mason nigger knows how.

I can see how an American would feel that way, but it's not the way it is all over.

You're better off having a chat with your local lodge then asking on here. Do some research yourself, too.

You might want to take things like that with quite a bit of salt. That's what i mean by doing research.

Under the sign of the Scorpion is a must watch for newfags.

Can be seen here
www. 614streets.com

Click the Red Pill

Includes Human Cannibalism in Red China at the end. Is this the Clinton Foundation ties to China?

not the best quality. a man somehow killed himself by cutting his head off for recovering this tape. An elite alternative to the 5 points of fellowship

Oh, this should go here.

Milo, you faggot.

They tried to pass off abortions as sacrifices, instead of their own first born. If I was Moloch, I would be super pissed also.

thats tryhard as fuck

Seems legit.

Is that image somehow implying that Freemasons manipulated the Jews?

Because the jews don't need to hide behind it anymore. Just like communism.

not where I live.

fake and gay

Masonry is like this civilization's Mithraism. During the course of the Roman Empire there were many who thought that Mithraism was this all powerful force but the cult died out with the empire. A secret society (which it is, to a degree) that holds the reigns of power in a civilization is only as powerful as the civilization. Western civilization is on the waning, therefore they're waning.

Yes, it literally is. Every major denomination in the world supports rapefugees. This is a fact. There is no good Christianity anywhere in the world. If you believe otherwise, give a counterexample. Even if you are able to provide one, I guarantee it is some small irrelevant church with a handful of members.

It'd take quite a bit of myopia to call all of the Orthodox world small or irrelevant.

The Orthodox church supports rapefugees. That is not a counterexample.

middleeasteye.net/news/dont-let-muslim-refugees-says-bulgarias-orthodox-church-1024482681
sofiaglobe.com/2015/09/25/bulgarian-orthodox-church-tells-government-dont-admit-more-refugees/

Didn't even finish typing in google when those came up.

One of the smaller nations. Meanwhile, Russia, Greece, Serbia all support rapefugees. Russia being the most important one, calling for even more rapefugees and for Christians to create their muslim neighbors as brothers. Also there are tons of Orthodox charities dedicated to this, along with the typical christcuck causes of feeding the subhuman Africans and so on. Orthodox is just as cancerous as the rest, they just happen to be in nations where the people are less cucked in general. Try again, faggot.

Oh, are we separating the religion from the people now?

Oh, Romania as well. All the biggest national churches support rapefugees, and the majority of them to, regardless of size.

ok

When the people go against the church, of course. Would you say that Roman Catholicism doesn't support rapefugees just because Poland doesn't and Poland happens to be Catholic? No, because that's retarded (well, *you* might say that, but that is because you are also retarded). The Catholic Church supports the ethnic cleansing of Europe. Poland goes against their church to oppose it. Same case with Orthodox nations, where the church supports ethnic cleansing of the native population through unlimited immigration of subhumans, while the people go against that and oppose it.

If you've read Herzl, you are a Jew, yes.

No, I'm saying that the appeal to authority only works on Catholics, but even then they're not all automatons who follow Il Papa to the letter. So if every Catholic in the world said cake is better than pie, but the Pope said pie is better than cake, then the Catholic people would be in favour of cake, but the Vatican party line would be for pie.
Because a church isn't just the people in the funny robes, it's made up of the faithful.

Except that part of being "the faithful" means being subordinate to the funny robes guys. Unless your church is some free for all. For example, if the faithful suddenly started supporting gay marriage, that wouldn't mean the church supports gay marriage. Same with rapefugees. The church authority supports rapefugees and backs it up with scripture and tradition (and one of the greatest traditions of christianity is being cuckolded, ever since Jewess Mary's kike husband Joseph was cuckolded when she birthed Jesus).

In Scientology, maybe.
Now you're getting it.
It kinda doesn't. Like all it goes off is the being kind to all. Which we all should do. But the Bible doesn't say anything about destroying your economy and culture in favour of importing people who hate you and want to bring their problems to you.
Like actually no. Try reading the Bible some time. In particular, the part about Jesus' lineage.

No, it definitely does.

Only if you're a faggot and a traitor. Being "kind to all" is not Aryan.

It says exactly that. But to clarify, you would be fine with importing these alleged "people" as long as they did not destroy your economy or culture or hate you and bring their problems with them?

Where his mother was a Jew?

Scriptural support, then?
Obviously, my edgelord friend, you have no idea what "Aryan" means, but suffice to say, it doesn't have 'be a dick to all' as a pre-requisite.
Again, scriptural references here.
No, because there's no way they could be imported without doing any of those things. Duh.

Where He [the Avatara Jesus] was of the line of David, through His [earthly] father, Joseph.

Again, maybe try actually reading the Bible? Or is learning "not Aryan" either?

Yes, I do. It does not involve kindness to your enemies or even to outsiders.

If you believe Jesus was "Avatara Jesus," then that would make Joseph his father and he would be a kike anyway.

And reading the Bible is not learning, since the Bible is false. Only acquiring true knowledge can be called learning (and acquiring true knowledge is solely the birthright of Aryans, so yes it is essentially so).

Yea? Where is that in the rulebook?
Literally what i just said?
God has no religion.

Wow, you really aren't the brightest light in the harbour. Knowledge is everywhere, even if you don't agree with it. This is why you look like an idiot discussing a subject you clearly know nothing about.
Typical of an American I suppose.

It is tradition since before history. But you wouldn't understand it.

Incorrect

You have no understanding of true epistemology (as evidenced by your confused posts above about "reason"). Reading the Bible cannot be learning because there is no truth in the Bible.

But back on the topic before, the orthococks church is cucked to the bone. The average orthococks believer is more cucked than the non-believer of his respective nation.

Translation: "I just pulled it out of my arse, and my feels totally count for shit." You argue like a Tumblr user.
I don't think you understand either God or religion.
Full force retarded. Just because i don't believe in Taoism doesn't mean i can't learn about it or Taoists by reading the Tao Te Jing.
How so?

Not feels, retard. Intellect. Because, as I have already said, you do not apprehend true epistemology, you make this mistake. It also related to your elevation of reason and basic subhuman belief system.

I understand both infinitely more than you do. Again, I know more about theology than you ever will in your life.

It is not possible to learn something that is false. The bible is false, so there is nothing to learn in it. There is truth in Tao, however, so it is possible to learn from it.

How so?
In that the average devout Russian Orthodox Christian will be more of a cuckold than the average Russian, the average Serbian Orthodox more of a cuckold than the average Serb, the average Romanian Orthodox more of a cuckold than the average Romanian. This makes sense because Christianity acts as a force of degeneration, by the literal definition (from de- genus).

Relates to reason, which you aren't using. You're also misusing epistemology with your absence of using evidential reasoning.
According you. Feels again. You've already proven yourself wrong there by refusing to read holy books.
It actually is. 99 ways how not to make a lightbulb and such.
So edgy! Inconsistent, but edgy.
You haven't said how, though.
Again, missing the how. You're just throwing out feels based assertions like an SJW.

pizza is blood splatter. That which the jumpsuit and PVC mask can not cover. The tomato sauce is the explanation as to why the jews hands are red. At that point it would be good to start pulling spaghetti out of your trousers because the tomato calls it all off. That corresponds to the kill room not started by dexter. In fact it is much older than that. American psycho was a pre-dexter kill room

No, it doesn't. Reason is simply a tool for communicating truth known by the intellect. Intellect is developed through virtuous practice of discernment.

Incorrect. Feels come from a lower level of the soul. Intellect from spirit.

Incorrect

The how is in the teachings of the false scripture itself, that foster degeneration.

…Which involves reason and evidence.
So you have proof of that?
It's possible to learn that Scientologists believe they're part of a billion year contract to serve an alien named Xenu. Doesn't make it true.
If that were the case, you'd have no problem pointing out where and why, rather than evading like a niglet bitch.

the white rabbit was a part of alice in wonderland right? Is this masonic and heavily symbolic video connected? Its got white/black checkers, head symbolism during the staircase, spiritcooking, etc

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0JvF9vpqx8