What would make you second guess yourself as to whether you accept leftism or not?

What would make you second guess yourself as to whether you accept leftism or not?

What would you have to see/read/experience in order for you to accept normal politics?

I honestly would have thought leftism would be done for after the disasters of the 20th century?

I'm not trying to bait, I want you people to think about this.

For example, in order for me to accept niggers as equal to myself I would have to somehow see how or if they would have development if they had the same muhterial condishuns as whites, perhaps in a computer program that could simulate alternate history. (I am not making this a race thread, this is purely an example)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgR6uaVqWsQ
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

define normal politics

My bad, I should not have used that term. Let's say either a necon or neolib or normie/apathetic stance.

But answer the question pls

It's not so much what I would have to "see"; it's whether or not I can convince myself that the system of wage labour's internal contradictions do not produce class conflict.

I'm seriously not. Putting stuff in green text doesn't make you right

I'd need someone to show me that systems based analysis of society is bullshit.

Seeing as most people take the "society isn't a set up system" as if everything just sort of happened without any design, they typically just end up showing how ignorant they are.

I'd say: Read Zizek. In no way memeing here.

youtube.com/watch?v=IgR6uaVqWsQ

I would stop being leftist if someone showed me that workers are not actually being exploited and do actually control the means of production under capitalism.

I'm a complete loser and I know for a fact it is because of various stupid decisions I made.

You are using terms which are complete abstractions and they are irrelevant in the modern world

Oh my sweet summer polyp

But Blacks do perform as good as whites and sometimes even better if they have the same material conditions as you say. See:

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

if people with average labor power had decent lives

Oh wow, you really showed me. You know, I work stocking shelves in a grocery store. I am not being exploited. If anything, I'm the one who is doing the exploiting because my labor is worth less than I'm being paid. It's the same with fast food or retail workers. The value a modern working class person in the first world is so little the fact they have a job is practically charity

lol nah, nice try though pretty much any one will acknowledge igbos as the intellectual elite of Africa with their 100 iq (lol)

read a book or kill yourself, doesn't matter to me which you choose to do

Explain how someone who creates less value than they are being paid is being exploited. You are stuck in the 19th century nigga. I know very basic communist theory, I'm not an idiot

These are second generation, and not all African migration was cream of the crop. And in any case most blacks in Britain are Jamaicans/Caribbeans.

Define "value", then.

Damn you sure showed me.

Value is a good or service that a person produces, how much it can be exchanged for other goods and sevices

Oops! Countries full of niggers are doing better than white countries academically!

Oops, poor whites in Britain perform worse academically than every other ethnic group!

What a joke, the system would collapse if these people weren't doing menial service jobs. They never pay someone more than they're worth, workers on average produce 60% more than they're paid.

Since you say you work in a grocery store, what framework do you use to determine which services are more valuable than the others? What makes stocking shelves more or less valuable than the guys working in the deli, the bakery, back in dairy, the dude who cleans the floors at night, etc?

He's a cuck who thinks that he's worth little and the CEO of the company should make 300x more than him causeā€¦.

More reason to want to want to overthrow the bourgeois then. What do you think happens when they don't need ill paid wageslaves anymore?

I accept leftism because it's true. However I don't engage in politics and I don't care about class struggle.

If anything an anti-capitalist stance to me would be to further the accumulation of capital. You can't simply defeat it, you make it impossible or do nothing.

lol what have we ever done to you?

Fine, pay them 16 bucks instead of 10. Yay! No more exploited workers!

As far as I'm concerned, if in euro countries a robot stocks shelves, my labor is essentially worth as much as that robots electricity costs

Apologies, it was a stupid example. Please no more race talk

No, using technology brings the price of things down. Human labour is more profitable because it can be factored into the price of the commodity. Your labour is more useful to the capitalist than a robot, but it doesn't mean he still won't pay you what the robot is worth.

I'm sorry, you've lost me

Robot is fixed capital, labour is variable capital. You can factor in the price of the labour of the dude washing dishes into the commodity( and his full labour value) but you can't factor the entire value of a robot into a commodity every time you sell it(only an increment). This is why in an industry when technology gets better, more can be produced and its cheaper.

Yes, but Imo human labor should be treated the same as machine labor. In any case, aren't Karl's theories a bit dated when you're talking about this? I mean in his time even if a machine took over a person's job the person would always have more labor to do. I don't think he imagined a situation that non exploited people work for a wage that prevents robots for taking thier job

His theories still work as general rules of the economy. There are ways to object to what he says, but you have to do that using the fundamentals of the LTV and such.

Also

As soon as it is profitable for a robot to take your job, I promise you they will.

I'm not saying that a robot doing a job doesn't lower its value to less of the human equivalent, I'm saying until that becomes standardized in the industry the labour is immensely more profitable.

nothing
leftism means i hate banks, government, authoritarian shit

wtf is "normal" "politics" ?
only a sick person is well adjusted in a sick world

did you say this while living off your parents' wealth or are you just unsure about what is the reason for your constant struggle?

"you people"
fuck yourself

many black people are superior to you as an individual
if you have none of your own successes then you shame your ancestors

you cant deny genetics
you also cant deny the failures of governments, constant and unending corruption and failure

and once the robot does the same labour at a fraction of the cost and unmeasured stability what then?