Is Pepe the Frog a Witch's Familiar? Deeper Dimensions of the Froggy Meme

redice.tv/news/is-pepe-the-frog-a-witchs-familiar-deeper-dimensions-of-the-froggy-meme

>Pepe the Frog clearly represents an emergent social movement, but it may also portend a supernatural agency. In the first aspect, it can be tracked like any other meme or icon of social discourse. It can be considered totally apart from anything supernatural or paranormal – such is the case so far. Commentators often refer to synchromysticism and memetics (a newly coined term, not to be confused with mimetics) to define the spontaneous signalling from the social/collective subconscious into the exopsyche – my term for the realm of that which can be named, spoken, discussed. The contents of the social subconscious, which may be called the endopsyche, are in a fugue state of extreme liminality, fluid, ambiguous. Internet memes like Pepe operate like trawling nets that dredge up all kinds of suppressed and transgressive material submerged in the endopsyche. They give definition and direction to the fugue state.

>This seemingly harmless creature appears in European folk-lore as a common version of the witch's familiar. In a memorable scene in The Virgin Spring (Jungfrukällan, 1960) by Ingmar Bergman (1918 - 2007), a frog magically leaps from a loaf of bread. A cinematic masterpeice, Bergman's black-and-white film made a huge impact due to its strikingly archetypal visual evocations of medieval life. The title offers a vivid glimpse of the "virgin" archetype in close association with sexual magic and witchcraft.

Infernal Origins

>Recall that the nagual of a supernatural power often appears first, announcing the coming of the principal power. It functions both as omen and emissary. This being so, the question arises, Is Pepe the nagual or familiar of a greater power, a witch? And if so, who is that witch?

>"The goddess had many aspects, designated by appropriate names. Here we must point out her most material reduction and ultimate presence. She was Tlalteuctli, Earth Lady, the palpable rock and soil and slime upon which men moved and into which they were lowered at death. Tlalteuclti is not a goddess as such, a being anthropomorphically conceived about which myths are told. She was the compendious numen of the earth, even more uncompromising than Tonatiuh was the numen of the sky. In the speculative thought of the Aztecs where was referred to as the mother of all men… Her impact on the Aztec mind was a religious siezure and a terror which had nothing intellectual about it. Unlike the dieties to whom she gave rise and who were always conceived in female shape, she was depicted as a gargantuan toad slavering blood, with clashing jaws at every joint. She represented chaos."

Midwife Toad

>It appears that the supernatural powers of the midwife toad are formidable. The allusions are obvious: Pepe not only carries the power to birth a new culture but also to expel and throw off social structures that are no longer viable, such as the toxic accretions of cultural Marxism, Jewish inspired agendas of multiculturalism and white genocide, and even the entire social justice movement. That is some powerful frog. It looks highly unlikely that Pepe will fade with other topics trending on Google and Twitter. The grinning, green-faced garden pet has a promising future.

>Granted that the memetic and archetypal power of Pepe is now widely recognized, and growing exponentially, what about the witch of which he is the familiar? Would it be possible to identify the presence of a chthonic earth goddess comparable to Tlaltecuhtli looming behind the froggy meme? If so, a supernatural presence of infernal feminine power might bring focal unity and coherence to the religious imagination of the altright, pro-white movement – a factor that has, so far in the definition of the movement, been entirely lacking.

By John Lamb Lash, Oct 2016 Andalucia

esoterica 2deep4me, consider this a bump

into the trash it goes.

user, I…

Nice shilling Sven.

nice

Only warlocks here.

Chick needs a fucking mouth check at about 45 seconds

World wars and feminism culled the male population prone to shaming tactics, dear. You may thank your sisters.

How wrong, then again there's no correct way truly correct way of viewing the God Kek. He's primordial chaos and he brings light afterwards, there's nothing new described here and you really can't add anything more, unless you want to lessen his memetic potential with this crap full of real-world limitations.

Casteneda's the Anne Frank of anthropology, pure fiction (more enjoyable than oven dodging memoirs, but confabulated nonetheless)

HAHSHAHAHA TOP LEL

Why would I tell lies to a German barber?

Not him but it should be up to the employer to decide who gets paid more. I work for a pay for production company and the people who do more work are paid more by the company, not the customers.

You lost if you thought trump was actually going to help you instead of appealing to your identity politics. Unless your 500,000 plus, then you're just voting in you own best interests.

Get out of Europe k*rd

The frog prances. The witchy woman dances. All is good in the encampment. Merry yee. We are the meme elite. Notice my feet. A fraternal treat. Not for the profane. Who is to blame? Not the traveler. Not the Widows son. Together we warlock in the morning sun. The morning star. Where the wild things are. Not to distant. Not to close. The memetic energy is broader than most. Its honorable and ancient. accepted and true. I know I am a memer. A member. A jewel. What of you? From whence you came? Serenade the witches and behead the profane.

I'm just enjoying the desparate attempts at coming up with ways to get the losing candidate somehow put into office anyway. Bribing electors, giving the government the power to install her, etc.

Too bad the popular vote doesn't mean shit, eh?

maybe he has two accounts?
I have one for uploading videos and one for commenting

Stay mad, loser. Kekest.

Sinead's from Renegade not Red Ice, silly.

No, it's not a witch familiar, Kek is an ancient Egyptian apotheosis of the primordial chaos and darkness out of which order and light were brought forth. It's a pretty simple concept, I don't know why people have to overthink and complicate it with all these incorrect and weird associations.

I don't see why it can't be both seeing that the Egyptian empire was an indoeuropean one. This is drawing more links to the fact that white peoples are looking for a shift in their racial consciousness and that it's manifesting itself in the memes.

This.

Plus what's cooler than being a wizard and having a primordial deity as a familiar?

So RA must be dead then or afk?

Baby steps, remember that witches were persecuted for being pagans by insane christcucks, and Kek had to slumber till the Age of Memes was about to begin.

FUCK OFF REDDIT

No. A familiar is not Kek. Kek is a god. A familiar is my pet dog who reads my thoughts and projects his own to my head. sigh… I used to have more fat when he was around still.

Dubs confirm. These are the only dubs within this thread and thus the only post that Kek favors. Kek is the Egyptian God of Chaos, and Pepe is his Avatar. If you believe that he is more than a meme, the go-to supernatural explanation is obvious.

I'm all for parallels with European deities of similar nature, but the ideas espoused in this article seem to be outside of the memes which could be reasonably tied to Lord of Dubs.

This brings up some interesting concepts, but the bit about Tlaltecuhtli seems closer to the mark than the bit on the witch's familiar. The entities of Pepe and Kek don't fit the niche associated with a familiar. They're too public; the familiar is a much more intensely personal entity.

As for Tlaltecuhtli, I'm reminded of Shakespeare: "A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet. Kek is the Chaos of Creation. It's only natural that we'll find examples of this force being worshiped across the globe under a multitude of names.

You got it backwards.
We are his familiar.

maybe a tumblr witchhunt is in order. they've gotten cocky and open about it there, posting bullshit like pic related
(checked)

turns out that this is pretty fun.

Fucking shit, the earth is three generations after the ogdoad in the genealogies. If anything Kek is the avatar of Thoth aka Thrice Great Hermes whose planet of Mercury has a year that lasts 88 days.

Nope just a focus like the kike's crybaby wall. Enough focus and your version of reality actualizes.

You're doing Hopkins proud, son.

I feel dirty for having made a tumblr, but full of righteous fury towards all of the witches openly practicing their corrosive, vile acts of spiritual desecration.

YOU DIE SOON

Burn the witches and their lies

MMMM yes a witch hunt sounds great

Hey, dumbass, Sinead is Renegade, not Red Ice. Fuck yourself with a rake.

Same people, different name.
The disinfo shills of whom Sinead and Kyle are two, run a variety of outlets which they use to mutually reinforce their message.
Strip away the frontage and it's the same organization, whether you call it "Red Ice", "Renegade" or "The RIght Stuff."

What is a mere witch to a god ?

Weeb reporting in. This qt is Eruka Frog from SoulEater and she is a witch who ribbits. Her familiar is a tadpole. It was my favorite chinese cartoon. I think OP is memeing something.

PRAISE KEK?

Get banned you fucking shill. Stop sliding. Calling for anchors away.

your a shithead.

What happened to the dog? Also, your right, don't delegitimize Kek as something less than a God.

OP doesn't understand the very basics of what a familiar is.
Suggested reading:

Emma Wilby

checked