Sam is on the weed

I'm starting to become genuinely worried about him guys. Kike mods here anchoring every thread about him probably isn't helping.

This is how you get an anchor
He smokes weed. #GetOverIt

concern posting

who?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Sam Hyde is a nigger

And a jew too

You stupid fuck. Stop falling.

I heard he shot up a school while high.

Newfag.

I ate some of my cactus I've been growing for years a few days ago. Good trip.

Tell him to have another man spit in his mouth again.

sage

Just watched the video. That's a backwoods cigar stupid faggots

sam is extremely anti-pot, you cumguzzling newfag

so what fuck off

and thats not even fucking weed you dipshit

It's tobacco, he is making fun of weed smokers as he always does. Not that smoking pot once in a blue moon is that terrible either.

Uh I'm a big oldfag, I've been here since October and have no idea who evalion is…

Since when is Sam Hyde unpopular here? I'm smelling a relationship between him calling out Pizzagate and his show being cancelled.

Pizzagate is a false flag and anyone who supports it is a shill trying to subvert Our cause.

lol, it takes fuckin years and years to grow peyote/San pedro, or whatever mescaline containing cacti. Why would you do that? You can buy a pound of San Pedro online for a few shekels.

Meant for

Says the shill

If you can't see that Pizzagate was manufactured by the media to use with their "Fake News" narrative you're either a useful idiot or a shill.

You think im retarded? Kek

No, the pizzagate "shooter" was a false flag to force the "fake news" meme while simultaneously discrediting pizzagate which is absolutely fucking real. Get fucked shlomo.

LOOK WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO HIM!
LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO OUR BOY!
BERNSTEIN MUST PAY

how much is the Clinton foundation paying you per post?

There's an easy way to tell a goon.
They fucking HATE Sam Hyde. They're terrified of him because he does their brand of detached irony better than they do. He's cruel and mocking yet invincible because "just joking bruh".
If you ever need to spot a goon/jew/cuck, just post some MDE.

(checked)
definitely has an oldfag sense of humor kek/10

*D&C shilling intensifies*

absolute failure of an attempt

Wasn't there a stream where he was talking to goons and one of their girlfriends got triggered because he said faggot, or am I thinking of someone else?

The absolute madman
Dabbing some blue dream myself, Sammy.
:^)

I'll hit it with you.

Are you retarded? Do you have brain damage?

hello fellow oldfag! rememeber when we raided hobbo hotel back in the 2008? How great was that zomg haha xD!
le epic memes and successful pranks will cometo you if you type "I will lurk more, because I'm a new faggot" in the thread.

yep that was sam

OP is a double nigger.

newfags can't triforce!
slash b slash - shit's so cash

dude my san pedro is fucking HUGE. buy a plant for like 20 bucks, stick it in the ground for a couple years and you've got plenty.

KSTV was amazing and worth paying for

What about all the pipe smoking in HydeWars Ep 4? Is he not smoking oil?

He's smoking tobacco

Niggers are you fucking retarded? E-celeb means wannabe internet celebrity.

Sam is already far above that by having his own TV show and gaining a number of famous enemies like Eric Andre and Tim Heidecker. He is literally in regular celebrity territory now.

∆
∆   ∆

There was a really concerning point near the end of Hyde Wars ep. 3 when I thought he legit lost his mind.
starts at 25:00

Good. There is literally nothing wrong with e-celebs

wew

This gay thread is getting shoah'd no matter who it's about, nigger.

TRS e-celebs being denied the use of the site for their own personal advertising.
What a shame.

What is pipe tobacco. They show the tin.

e-celeb is anyone who makes their living off of being a "personality" rather than actually accomplishing anything. You're a fucking whore, go suck more celebrity cock, slut.

Forgot sage. Fuck OP, fuck sam hyde and fuck any fags who support this bullshit.

This is what the /israel/ board is for. We don't give a shit about your jewish e-celebs here. Take the Jontron poster with you too.