I told you cunts it was the SJW kid in The Mist

I told you cunts it was the SJW kid in The Mist.

I remember the thread about the fag screaming about football, does it get worse?

To be fair, football's a shit sport.

What you mean by worse? The show's villain is a gay SJW. If anyone progressive is still watching it, they must be furious.

What did he do exactly?

I stopped watching it when he was spouting out those tumblr buzzwords on the bleachers while watching football.

is it normally that difficult to ID a rapist

Of course, more often than not you only have the victim's word and alibis. The kid was at the same party. But they didn't even investigate, because the mist came in.

nit the Mist
I HATE IT FUCKING SJW SERIES DIE ALREADY

no they didn't because he was homosexual

reported

Tropes subverted.

If the show creators want it to get more popular they'd need SJW outrage over it though.

SHould've been a gay nigger that raped her.

Exactly, how do you frame somebody for rape? A very realistic mask?

Fuck off Holla Forums

What does any of that have to do with a military experiment going wrong and opening a portal to a monster dimension?

Along with the sloppy cliche writing, bad acting and complete lack of pace it's provably the biggest turd I've watched since Brotherhood.

I haven't watched the show, but from what I understand, the mist arrived pretty much right after the chick was put in her place.

so? you can still do a taste test

retarded they wanted to do the test but the Mist arrived.

I watch this show because I want to kidnap and torture the screenwriter.
Film was so good though.

So, a simple plot:

Unless you have some sort of psychotic mental disorder it is the sign of a normal, well-adjusted and rational thinking mind to despise those who wish to make your life a living hell. No different from bullies, vandals or rioters.

sounds like a typical SJW to me.