Math a concern for US "teens"(Dindus and Spics); science, reading flat on test

amren.com/news/2016/12/math-concern-us-teens-science-reading-flat-test/

archive.fo/iU1tv

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SCHOOLS_GLOBAL_TEST_THINGS_TO_KNOW_ASOL-?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

DECLINING TEST SCORES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE, GOY! JUST TRUST ME, GOYIM

unz.com/isteve/new-pisa-test-results/

How about we try looking at the test scores by race?

U.S. Average:

White Americans:

Black Americans:

Hispanic Americans:

It is clear from these scores that all races must be equal and that anyone who disagrees is a white supremacist who needs to go to reeducation :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

tauday.com/tau-manifesto
drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mathematician's_Lament
mysite.science.uottawa.ca/mnewman/LockhartsLament.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meh the worlds future is in south east asia anyway

That's pretty shitty honestly.

The American definition of "white" is a rather liberal one

Holy shit, checked.

That still takes us from twenty points below the international standard to nine points above it. The fact that we aren't even further ahead, I think you know (((who)))'s behind that.

Gotta consider that too. Plenty of pacos, pajeets, and ahmeds are considered "white" here.

Are you retarded?

ohhh nooo, who could have ever seen this coming?

not if we can help it

white is anyone who is mixed race and identifies as white, a bunch of spics thrown in to mess with the crime stats, and middle eastern.

Spotted the newfag shill trying to fit in

I'm no newfag! checking those ID letter dubs

Don't start this divide and conquer bullshit. White in America is someone who's parents are European in descent and it's always been that way

Not as far as government stats are concerned. See

What are the numbers for USA math/science/etc when you take niggers and other subhumans out of the equation? I guarantee very high

I'm not trying to D&C though, if anything the nebulous definition of white is the excuses for the poor numbers

octoroons are cnosidered white by the government

So are you guys telling me that if you take out all the """"white""" hispanics, middle eastern people and shit we are already likely a minority in this country? because that is scary to think about

Quick blog post:
My kid is in the local magnet school. Fourth grade, learning "social studies." Every day I ask him what he learned in school. Today: "We learned about how women in the 1800s had to do everything their husband said. Like, if he was a gold miner, she had to do it too if he said so."

It was quite a ride home, but by the time we got in he understood why we didn't let them vote and how it was a huge mistake to start.

School is Common Core compliant. Teacher is a Jew. Other teachers maybe 85% female. Everybody worships Obama. Still the best school in the district. With an uncomfortably high sandnigger quotient, but only like 3% black

Welcome to reality and why I think that anyone who believes that we can solve the issue democratically is a fool.

yes, we're more like 40% white

Likely and terrifying! But at least we aren't as dumb as the rest of the world thinks.

Pajeets, Pacos, and Ahmeds are considered "White" by the census. We're not talking about Italians or Slavs, we're talking about legitimate non-whites being considered white by the census.

I would call you a retard if you didn't bring up the point about the U.S. Census' definition of "white".

Peace was never an option.

It's obvious when you look at the faculty list of any teacher's college or education department in a university (((who))) is behind the degradation of our educational system.

It's the results of decades of feminism in our schools. Boys as a group are the ones who push test scores up and they're being driven out of school earlier and earlier. We'll need to fix this too if we want to be competitive with other countries in the long run.

The one good thing is, look at those test scores. Blacks will NEVER graduate grade school in large enough numbers to gain employment in influential positions. They will always just be worthless thugs shooting each other in downtown Baltimore, and white people will continue to run shit, produce media, and drive spending, so society will continue to cater to us. Not just for now, but ALWAYS, thanks to niggers believing that studying, graduating, speaking properly, and naming their kids actual names are "white activities" to be avoided.

Except that teachers have been caught intentionally giving niggers higher class grades just for being niggers.

Nobody ever said niggers were the ones pushing race mixing propaganda

To be clear:

Jew

I bet most American students ITT can't tell me why switching from Pi to Tau for the circle ratio is a good (or bad) idea…

And even with widespread cheating being done on their behalf, they still fall behind.

It really doesn't matter what it is, therefore it's a bad idea to switch.

Pajeets are considered "Asian"
But the bigger problem is it is self reported. Most Pacos and Ahmeds will choose "other". But I do know a few hispanics that unironically consider themselves "white" even though they are mocha brown. The point is, there is no way to trust the numbers and of course the government would intentionally lie to us.

You're likely right, I have no idea and I took up to AP Calculus in high school and Calculus 3 in college.

oh goood lord pal

its a shit score

anyone who cant do at least calculus is a moron

This would matter if the math that niggers were failing was something more complicated than basic multiplication tables.

As much as I'd like to blame feminism, it's really integration. Little Jamarquan disrupts class and assaults staff, and then his momma shows up to do the same thing when she gets called by the principal. Half of the school's admin budget has to be spent on reality denial about the apes on campus, while a sizable fraction even of the white kids have broken homes.

Want good scores? There's a really simple way to get there:
1) Adopt literally every policy available that will make it virtually impossible to have children out of wedlock, including eugenic sterilization.
2) Free districts to organize themselves any fucking way they want, with no goddamn civil rights lawyers screwing it up. Your neighborhood wants integration? It can have it. Segregation? Fuck off, Al Sharpton, they can do what they like. Boys/girls segregated schools? Good idea. Local experiments create a wealth of good ideas we can poach nationwide.
3) Grade teachers and staff on a curve. Top 10 % each year gets a raise. Bottom 10% gets fired. Cheaters (we are vigorously looking for cheaters gaming such a high-stakes system) go to prison.
4) Expel troublemakers the moment they start fucking up the school. We can leave this to the discretion of the local admins, I think, but no more "suspensions be raycisssssss!!!!" bullshit. Kid fucks up in a way that can't easily be fixed, he and his single mom can go try the nigger district across town. Maybe we can get them work as carpet layers or something. Good schools are for good families.

You know how to fix it?

Take Trump's advice and invest billions of dollars in the inner cities for the benefit of niggers and latinos. gotta get those test scores up

We love our african americans dont we?

Kacynski was right.

Oh wow, man. You've seen one Numberphile video, and now you're like, the smartest guy on Holla Forums!

EVERYBODY LISTEN TO THIS GUY. HE'S SUPER SMART!

It's kind of cute how they look up to us

Tyrone is in no way capable of measuring and cutting a carpet to size, or properly stretching and securing it. Maybe he can vacuum after the work is done.

white and based

It's bad because a lot of circle problems depend on the fact that a circle goes from -pi to pi

Tau is useless and everyone with a brain should already understand that pi is just have a circle
Also sin is now zero at n*tau/2 and cos at (2n+1)*tau/4. Basically it's easier to understand that sin is zero at integer values of pi and cos at half values then whatever the fuck you'd for tau
Tau is the shit the kid who always complained about how pi =/= 360 degrees came up with and then kept trying to push everyone else to adopt

The point is it's not something that hard. I'm shaming morons to go look it up.
Never seen numberphile. I've always felt that A should equal ( tau*r^2 )/2 instead of pi*r^2, basically having the same form as other integrated areas.
Sauce for best arguments: tauday.com/tau-manifesto

Trig functions like that are a good counterargument.

:^)

Did you even read the thread? American Whites consistently do above international standards(even when the pacos and ahmeds counted as "white" are factored in)

And this after the introduction of common core, right? I'm surprised Americans can field fields medalists at all with their terrible maths ability then again their shitskin popular is now through the roof. This is a glimpse into the USA's future, its irreversible doom even with Trump until he starts a final solution.

Looking at the scores by race is too damn funny. How the hell do Americaniggers lose to spics in reading? A large number of them literally cannot into English. That's some legendary levels of stupid.

America is the third most populous country on Earth, we'd be able to field fields medalists even if we had the lowest world average.
The problem is that math is stigmatized as "uncool" and unnecessary, and that math class here at least is focused on arbitrary repetition rather than real-world applications.

This

Pi is way easier for trigonometric functions that high schoolers use, and is equally or more useful than tau in most higher level mathematics applications that I can think of.

Euler's formula looks clunky without pi
Trig functions are REALLY clunky without pi
Radians look hideous without pi
Pi is traditional and was chosen by Euler, and traditions are to be upheld when they can.

Fuck off autistic anti-pi Redditors REEEEE

Pic related, kek blesses me

That's only because we call it radians, it's stupid and more confusing using tau.

KILL ALL FUCKING NIGGERS

Trump better repeal common core i swear on me mum

Update to my blog post:

Sure as shit, I just got an email tonight from the teacher. It essentially says – and I shit you not – that the whole class except for half the whites and our pet nip had a lot of trouble learning two-digit multiplication in class today using the standard method we all learned in school. So we parents can just sign the homework after our kids try it for 30 minutes, and he won't hold incomplete work against the kid.

Needless to say, not being niggers, my kid and I spent an hour getting it perfect and doing some extra problems I came up with on the fly to be really sure he's got it. I'm not terribly concerned that the kids struggled with it in class; I'm fucking freaked out that 30 minutes-and-then-fuck-it seems to be the prevailing attitude.

Whatever happened to 30 minutes-and-then-you're-in-deep-shit-if-it's-not-done?

Just as planned

Southeast Asians are just East Asian rice farmers who migrated south and interbred with low-IQ jungle negroids. Basically the Spics of Asia, they have no future.

If you meant more plausibly "South and East Asia", East Asians are just high functioning niggers who are biologically incapable of creativity, they are only a threat if we keep sharing our technology with them.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

As for India, their average IQ is in the 80's, there are only a few million high-functioning Brahmins in India, not enough to pose a threat to us.

Half of our national budget is spent on reality denial.

Polite sage. Just testing a new browser.

It's feminism as well. The education system was changed to accommodate girls. It used to be that test scores mattered more than everything else, it was changed to put more value into consistency and overall workload which favors girls because they're natural conformists

Terrible idea, has brought terrible results consistently (see eg. microsoft's terrible stack ranking system). You put huge incentives on individuals to sabotage everyone else, and that quickly becomes the optimal way to profit from the system. Really, don't do this.

trig is baby math

faggot

Already thought of that. Tough discipline is clearly in order. See pic related for enforcement.

This is what happens when you put dumb and smart in the same school. You can only teach the smart kids what you can teach the dumb kids.

You still encourage top performers to avoid being ranked in the same scale and therefore avoid each other as much as possible, you encourage people to maximize visibility for the managers including of course external managers that will have to be haggled with for who gets shot and you will still encourage making sure that none of your coworkers actually get good, because then your own position gets risky.

It's been tried by GM and has wrecked that company, it's been tried by microsoft and has wrecked that company, it has been tried before.
No.

I thought user was trying to say we would skin him and use it to make a carpet. I might be wrong though.

Not exactly how I would want to go out honestly.

Sure, but next time we have one of those rave fires though I'm referring to the recent one where dozens of faggots died, Tyrone can do in death what he did in life: devalue property and kill a bunch of shitty liberals. Wouldn't that make it all worth it?

Makes some equations less cluttered and easier to understand
Makes some equations more cluttered and harder to understand

Other problem is that 'avoid negatives' drive is much stronger than 'strive for positives' drive.
Most of effort will be put to avoid falling into bottom 10%, rather than trying to get into top 10% - producing stagnation and killing any initiatives or experimentation.
Especially if punishment for failing is objectively much larger than reward for success.

Picrelated works efficiently only with either master/slave arrangement (slavery, prisons, etc), or when there is general unifying threat and enforcement only has to deal with outliers (war, sieged fortress, gangs, etc). Otherwise it's same sabotage-your-neighbor-before-he-sabotages-you shit, but with higher stakes.

It's hilarious that a bunch of people actually got worked by your shit-tier trolling; and to think, some even accused you of being a newfag without realizing the irony.

Ended up making me laugh.

Yeah (((white))) people like now? You mean like the media that is essentially: "Get yourself a black man! Women are the best and men are stupid! Ugh, white people! If you're not fucking a new person every week, you're a loser! Having kids… in 2016? Why?"?

It already doesn't unless you've got a vagina.

as Seth Putnam would say, "math and science are gay"

Explain?

always the first post
fucking demoralizing kike

Could someone post that pdf about a Math expert talking about how wrong do the american educative system teaches maths, and that mathematics are more like an artistic thing?

A few weeks ago I saw a site that would give you a ACT test prep for math. I decided to do some problems and see if I still remembered anything.
The first about 5 problems were arithmetic and I thought WTF? Then they started in on algebra but it was 4 choice multiple guess and actually was quite easy. I did 25 problems in all and I got 2 wrong, the 2 I got wrong were definitions that I had long ago forgot or maybe I was never taught because I really didn't remember what the answer was. I am pretty sure as far as the actual math problems I could have done the whole thing but was taking to long and got bored. Also no pencil and paper just did them in my head.

Now, regarding math, I'm a dumb asshole, and I failed math in the first grade of higschool, but Jesus fucking Christ, how, what and why would you do something like this?

It's unimportant, Tau is just 2*pi. It's a waste of time

And the other person is probably a kike, too.

There is no math in 1st grade there is arithmetic.
I hate how all the lazy faggots cannot say arithmetic and use "do the math" when there is no math involved.
Math begins with the circle not addition and subtraction.

To put this into perspective, Pat Buchanan gave a rundown of the 2009 test results in one of his books.

Education reformer Michelle Rhee stated that it was abundantly clear from the research that the most important factor in determining a child's success is the quality of teach in front of the classroom. How she got that assumption from the evidence, I do not know.

*black americans would be scored
*quality of teacher

Looks like I'd fail the PISA tests too

HIGH SCHOOL
He could have said 9th grade but he didn't.
You could have read the whole sentence but you didn't.

Common core just makes things overly complex by adding a new utterly ridiculous method to substraction. I don't get it.

Do you really have to ask?

Slav highschool for media technicians don't work that way fam.

What's a good resource to get good at math? The abstraction and autism about method confuses the fuck outta me, this comes from someone who loves learning RPG systems and programing languages for fun.

Quick and easy solution:
Baby factories

Grab all those aspie engineers, physicists and mathematicians by the throat and take their sperm/eggs.
Take few thousand illegal women with no family and put them in chains
Take sperm and egg from physicists and put it in illegals

There ya go

Kys

Khan's Academy?

MEANWHILE, IN QUEBEC

I sperged out and noticed after I hit reply.
But I still maintain this

no nigger, it's because you;'re trying to fundamentally change how truth works, even going so far to change how fucking math works because it's not free-form enough for you free spirit kike slave dick carousel addicts

Day of the rope when?

BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT IN YOUR HEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck's sake. Also the way they explained "new math" is not how I ever did it either. Or old math. I've never subtracted like that. I move from big to small numbers when I subtract.

You do realize that the school system is designed to provide equal outcomes on standardized tests.

If white people were doing too well we would have to figure out how to make them do worse.

posit: increasing shitskin concentration makes a population dumber.

observation: data collected from US over 20 year period.

result: NAFTA illegals + H1Bindian illegals + Somalian and fake-Syrian rapefugees = 100% cause of population dumbing.

1. Singapore
2. Japan
3. Estonia
4. Chinese Taipei
5. Finland

To me, this is just another algorithm, another way of deriving the same answer. For me, the simplest method is the method I would choose. That simplest method wasn't even listed in the 'scary' video. If you ask me, this 'new math' is a bunch of bullshit, a more complicated way to work through a simple problem. Yea, like that's gonna work.

But listening to the condescension dripping through that video really pissed me off. "Change is scary"… makes me want to show the Silverstein woman what scary really is. Of course, I won't act out my delightfully organic dream for her, because I have self-control. Not that she would understand that, because she herself is a low-IQ fucking Jew, who self-appointed to be my better, when the truth is she can't even teach simple base ten subtraction without resorting to progressive condescension.

Math/Lecturer-fag here. On the one hand, this does show that American kids (also western kids in general as minorites begin to take over) are declining on science/mathematics. But on the other hand, I take issue with how the scores are generated. It's all done by tests, which isn't always a good indication of understanding the subject. You can train or even cheat on an exam. "Exam" schools, which a lot of Asians go to, simply hit students with past exams repeatedly. They don't learn anything new about the topic, just more about the ways it could be tested. My first few PhD students were chinks with perfect test marks in their undergraduate, but they completely failed when it came to research. The reason is because research requires creativity and lateral thinking which, coming from the mindset of better results through repetition, is lost on these "high-score" students.

She is fucking terrible at explaining every method. Reminds me of certain teachers I had who would make simple concepts appear fucking difficult as hell. Though in fairness she is probably purposefully trying to make it sound more complicated than it is.

I briefly got a tutor and ended up going from being shit at math to getting 98% in my exams.

Other user who said the problem with common core is that you cannot do it in your head. That is exactly it. Kikes do not like people having the ability to reason in their heads because they are used to obeying every whim of their talmud, which is a subjectivist text which therefore has no use for truth or logic; but rather just follows convoluted kike explanations which are about interpreting various parts of the Torah in any and every way.

This is a thing even with whites. The public school system is shit right now. This trend is likely to continue. You don't see this problem in many quality private schools. You see this shit in many public schools though.

Checked. In Asia, mathematics are done in very simple and fast way. Precise and concise. Asians are generally better at Math because they do not fuck themselves in the ass making stuffs too complicated. They just keep things simple and go with the flow, harmony, etc.

inb4 anything. Yeah, I am a filthy halfbreed half-chink, bite me.

I'm in my early 20s 22 and even when I left school was pretty bad. Also take into account the high school I went to was majority nigger and spic and it was chaos. The buggers disrupted every fucking goddamn class, and I mean EVERY class. They'd either start off arguing with each other or arguing with the teacher if the teacher asked em to read something out loud or give an answer to a problem. Then they'd spend the next 2p minutes screeching and hollering until the either the Dean or the school cop showed up and dragged em down to the suspension room. Every fucking time. Then of course at breakfast and lunch they'd get into fights with each other and if you had a phone or something else like it out in front of you they would steal it right in fucking front of you. Niggers stole my ipod from me right after I got it for Christmas, was playing cards with my spic friend in the library and a group of em came up acting like they were interested in playing and acted "cool" and "friendly". They leave, I look down, ipod gone. NEVER EVER trust a nigger, they know how to lull you into a false sense of security and WILL use that against you. If your kids school has shit skins in it you matter as well pull your kid out and find another school because they're not gonna learn a fucking thing there unless the faculty aren't cucked which I guarantee they are

spent the first half of 4th grade in an all nigger magnet school when I lived with my dad, I got fucked with so bad I had to be pulled out and sent back to my mother, spent years with nervous ticks and speech impairments because of it, never fucking again

Is it just me or is this really fucking retarded.

Let's face it, if you can't mentally subtract any simple number mentally in less than 10 seconds you are functionally retarded.

AMERICANS HAVE BECOME FUNCTIONALLY RETARDED, THEY CAN'T READ A BOOK OR DO MATH IN THEIR HEAD

I recently became a social studies teacher. Teaching black students is a strong redpill. I only did it for student teaching but I don't see how others can teach these mentally inferior beings for years. They don't even know how to write full sentences and ignore any question they can't answer in one word.

Reminds me of arguing with my mom because she's always bitching about her electricity bill. In winter time she puts the thermostat on 75 degrees and in the summer she puts the thermostat on 65 degrees. I just can't even.

Get out.

To be fair, it's not just dindus and spics, American normalfags are scared of numbers for some reason.

bro, just keeping it real man

Sigh …
REEEEEEEEEE

Math is results oriented. You learn to speak before you learn to understand grammar, tough you probably learn to understand grammar before becoming a poet. Teach them HOW before you teach them 'why' or what, because, in math, if they don't understand HOW, they surely aren't going to get 'why' . And to be honest, for most people, the why is just extra baggage. Most people can parrot back an answer just as well as they can learn basic algorithms, but that isn't the same as understanding. Leave the understanding to the math students, the professors, and the mavericks. You had a system that worked for almost everyone, now you have a system that works for 'FUCKING NO ONE . You voted Trump, good on you, muribros, now hurry up and nuke this common core abomination so younger generations can manage to get shit done again.

Finns and Estonians, Uralic, thus the least Aryan and most Asian Europeans are on top again.

SJWs aren't really unhappy about the results- They're SJW because they can't do math, so want society to be at their level.

The only thing that requires critical thinking on the ACT is the writing portion and you can churn out perfect scores for those easily because of the way they're graded.

I know this is Holla Forums so most of you probably spend your days in university, high school, or something not related to raising children (when I think "uses an imageboard" I do not think "has a family") however as a math graduate I'll recommend a track of learning if you want your child to learn math:
Art of Problem Solving (the entire curricula except the AoPS vol. 1 and vol. 2)
should get you up to through Calculus.
Then you can try Spivak or Apostol, personally I just went into Rudin however I do like Apostol's second book with respect to giving an intro. to multivariable analysis and differential equations. I.e., read the first 6 chapters of Rudin, do Apostol Vol. 2, then finish chapters 7-9 of Rudin. I do not know a good book with regards to differential forms. People recommend Spivak's second book (however, I find the LaTeX styling to be horrible. It seems for anything pertaining to differential equations or multivariables the LaTeX styling sucks). At this point you can just study whatever you want. Read Dummit and Foote for Abstract Algebra or continue onto Elias Stien's Fourier Series book and go through that route.
The above all that I mentioned can be finished in 7 years starting at age 5. I.e., by the time the child is 12 it could be up to Calculus. The stuff I stated that is more so undergraduate studies would (due to the prior knowledge they have) at max take 2 years.
Of course, the prerequisite for all of this is giving your child the desire to learn, which if they go to public school will die by the end of 1st grade.

No actually the muds tend to mark "other", or at least they did in the 2010 survey. The number is at least 58%, kikes often mark "other" and rarely answer survey's or polls from non-jew organizations.

East Asia scores lower on the PISA than us whites in everything except reading. Also the azns focus on test taking and rote memorization, their work in graduate programs and private industry is very poor.

bump incase any parents frequent Holla Forums.

great find, friend

please keep posting

Gotta second this. The way math education is set up selects for high computational ability and algorithm application all the way up to grad school. Then research comes up and people fall to pieces. They just aren't familiar or don't like how freeform argumentation and proof. I can see it in my program and I expect its a thing everywhere. Its sad in a way, lots of people thing they're good at math and then find out they're really just good at following rules.

What are you researching and are you still taking PhD students? I'll be finishing up my masters this spring and want to keep going.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mathematician's_Lament

mysite.science.uottawa.ca/mnewman/LockhartsLament.pdf

I'll take things Schlomo uses to dumb down children for $500
What is Common Core?

The important thing is that tests don't make niggers feel bad. The U.S. doesn't have to get smarter. Singapore has to get more niggers.

This is how a white american look like

no it isn't, not unless you actually want to get into engineering and whites are only going to be more reluctant to go into those fileds knowing they'll have to slough through their classes because niggers are lagging behind them and slowing the pace of their education down significantly.

They've already done that. Nigs need to fuck off and die.

1:28 is autistic as fuck. They went from small numbers, to big numbers, back to a small number. I naturally go big numbers then small numbers. This is forced autism to make people into serfs.

this

This too. Intermingling with low IQs brings your IQ down.

Those numbers are all skewed bullshit.

is this video monstrously stupid or do 513-176 really = 337 as I managed to calculate in my head, instead of the 347 that the common core kike maths teached just said?

ngh, the "common core" part was rewriting big skaree numbers with tiny little numbers over them, disregard

Pure coincidence.

Their government is/was implicitly a fascist state.

They did a really cool thing though and their previous president (before he died) had helped push for a program to pay stupid people to get sterilized (vasectomies/tubes tied) for some lump sum of cash. After a generation the average IQ shot through the roof and the country became massively more successful. It was eugenics done right.

Pretty red-pilled video on Common Core. I suggest watching it.

As someone who interacts with spic teenagers regularly, I can tell you that while I feel that there's quite some good in them, the rest are fuckin' worthless.

t. a spic.

sage for blogpost.

Thanks

This is why I was hoping for President Trump to nominate Sleepy Negro for SoE. Common core has been an absolute disaster. Hopefully, his choice will work out any way. I understand she's a very strong supporter of School Choice.

Obonko's policy choices really become apparent when you realize we spend more than the rest of the world combined on education in the US, yet churn out a constant stream of morons by repeatedly rewarding the shittiest teachers in existence.

lel

Gee, I wonder why our schools suck and we're no longer competitive in the world…

The reason niggers and spics have such low grades is that their families are completely separated from their educational process. Public schools in the US are so bad that they need constant parental support in order for students to learn. My aunt teaches school in the central coast of Commiefornia (teaching mostly spics), and the #1 topic at every PTA meeting is free stuff. Free breakfast, free lunch, free transport to and from school, it's all they care about. The parents never ask or care about their children's education, and the child becomes an idiot as a result. Of course, even if they did try to help, they're just as dumb so it would take a several generations to fix it.

nope. just genetically inferior.

you got it backwards, dude. the reason spics and niggers have such low scores and shitty families is because they're subhuman. no amount of education or dem programs will change that fact. fewer subhumans=higher scores.

When they started explaining the common core math, it went immediately into mental gymnastics.
Why would anyone learning math assume they should add 4 to get 180?
Why would they assume they should add 20 next? Then 300? Then 23?
Then why would they next assume that to get the answer to the subtraction problem, they would add all those numbers in between?
It's making everything needlessly convoluted without any prior understanding on how to do math.

I don't know what the fuck is going on in that video.

Reminds me of the mental gymnastics I had to do for titrations and redox reactions. So basically they're teaching kids to be jack of all trades, masters of none. Oh well, it's nowhere near as atrocious as the "CHECK YOUR CIS WHITE PRIVILEGE" component of the curriculum at least.

I have watched the video numerous times, and I still get lost at how the fuck she's solving the equation.
All I know is that it's another added layer of abstraction by instead of using numerals and a compact structure to represent the problem, she's forced to split the 1/10/100s places into columns and use different symbols to represent the 1/10/100s in the equation.