What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Meth

Alcohol addiction, synthensia, nihilistic atheism.

I don't know man, that show sucked. That writer just dumped every teenage boy trope into his Mary Sue Rust And Coal guy.

The director was good, the acting was surprisingly good, but the writing was utter garbage.

Having above average inteligence in murica is maddening

i agree, the only intelligent shows on tv are game of thrones and rick & morty

his character is literally pessimism to its extremity. It's a pretty great show .The only tv show the last 30 years I think is genuinely great.

you're just a cynical cunt

I'm supposed to know who that is?

If you're not a faggot.

Clearly you've failed

I don't watch TV because I have a functioning conscious mind.

if u had a functioning conscious mind u wouldn't have voted for tumdrpt

The edge and cringe combined into credge.

It's funny to me that even when people knew Matt and Woody weren't going to be in S2, they still watched. The writing was so fucking bad. Great directing, surprisingly good casting and acting, but the writing was Eragon quality, but Eragon was written by a 10yo boy, while True Detective was a written by a college manchild.

Who will play you in the inevitable biopic?

Remember, functioning consciousness is a maze.

mad conservakiddie detected

Go back to your safe space, cocksucker.

he was redpilled.

don't you mean blackpilled?

How's things in goontown aka leftypol these days?

back to your subreddit.

why cant they write a realistic rational atheist? you dont need a traumatic "reason" to be an atheist. so fucking dumb.

Twin Peaks is better.

TD season 1 isnt far behind.

What was his problem?

The original series, right?

From what I've noticed, you do. It doesn't have to be a big over the top tragedy, but all humans make decisions based on emotions first and only rationalize them with facts afterwards if they so desire.

About the only people I've seen who genuinely persue truth and logic and reason to form their world view are people who have an emotional investment in truth and logic and reason. It's still an emotional response, it has to be because we are human, but if the emotion ildrive the reasoning it can work.

He may not be perfect at it, but I give credit to Molyjew for having emotional investment in reason and evidence and truth. Most of the skeptics and athiests and whatnot will seem perfectly rational on a number of subjects until they come across some truth that emotionally triggers them and then it's all out the window

Interestingly, this is also why there can be brilliant and insightful religious people. They may knowingly or unknowingly put up blinders on certain religious matters, or just take a leap of faith on top of an otherwise we'll reasoned position, but outside of that emotionally charged topic for them they can have all sorts of great and deep and well reasoned thoughts.

Anybody who thinks a human being is capable of being a cold emotionless robotic calculating machine is a fool. Only when you come to understand and accept human nature and emotional decision making can you ever hope to base your worldview on logic and truth.

KEK

soprano a meme!!!✓

Fuck off you boring cunt. Get a new shtick, it's been months and you haven't even come close to the original Drumpfsperg after all this time.

He was a stupid Chad that cheated on his wife multiple times until his wife cucked him in an act of revenge.

There's nothing contradicting about this.

He was a Nietzsche ideologue. His character had no depth.

I appreciate this shitpost man

Spoken like an empathetic pleb who thinks everybody functions in the same manner as him. Protip: They don't.

100% pure redditposting
feels before reals, let me guess you're a conservative

100% pure cancerposting. Let me guess, you're an autist?

His kid was being raped from early age by his father-in-law and his merry friends.

But the director went pussy and never explored that option either, making the ending of the show truly anti-climatic since it was just another "evil retarded southener"-meme being the villain.

He is what edgy 15 year olds think is a smart person

i can confirm this

spotted the breaking bad cuck

Just another edgy fag.

i'll get a new stick when we get a new president u bigot

I'm a Better Kino Saul patrician, Breaking Bland only ever produced one decent episode. More than Soapranos can say I suppose.

I assume you're talking about the fly one, since that's the one all the pseudo intellectual autists fap over.

They do? I thought that was the worst episode