Help Identifying Poster

What movie is that poster for, the Russian one, above the kek statue?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B7&prev=search
torrentproject.se/5ff341272ff86722b6114a2a93115aff9afe06bc/Kinoglaz-AKA-Kino-Eye-(1924)-720p-BluRay-AAC2-0-x264-KESH-mkv-torrent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B7&prev=search

Huh, I never realized how big of a guy Dicky Spencer is.

Purest of Kinos.

reported for hate speechers

Is he Holla Forums?

Saved.

WHAT?!?!?!?

Do any of you remember when he posted that Zack Snyder was brilliant director stuck making capeshit on his twitter? I think he browses this board.

Torrent:

torrentproject.se/5ff341272ff86722b6114a2a93115aff9afe06bc/Kinoglaz-AKA-Kino-Eye-(1924)-720p-BluRay-AAC2-0-x264-KESH-mkv-torrent.html

bump

Holy fucking shit I hate modern Holla Forums. Kaufman is a basic entry level kinographer, the man coined the term, how do you people not know him.

Yeah, now all we do it post about deformed women with health issues souly because we need to compete with each other I guess.

Jim's entire site is oinkposting at this point, we're just his pigs getting fucked.

Fag

t. Waifuposter.

Then you'd also know that he made Soviet propaganda like that movie.
Why is he watching commie propaganda, is he a lefty swine?

Because film should be appreciated regardless of politics, if you allow politics to get in the way of something you're an idiot. Kaufman was inspired by Grifith, who made right wing kino. Stop sperging out.

Spencer is literally a Communist shill working for Russia. I'm not even joking, fam.

Why do black people hate whites?

Because Jews tell them to.

You're right, it's not an insult, it's a sign that you should go seek mental help.

fkucikng LMAO nerd i'm busy getting LAID not watching you're kiddie SHIT

I do because I'm top tier chad, I just make time in between fucking virgins daily to appreciate the most chad art form unlike you beta chads.

Communist Kino is purest Kino. Normies BTFO

No, just Kaufman, who himself had a hate love relationship with communism. Eisenstien, and Pudovkin are just meme directors.

Back to reddit.