Richard Spencer Speech at Texas A&M

Possible Happening/Chimpout

I know Spencer is kinda cucky on the JQ, but it's rare for someone to do this IRL. Trump is less extreme than Spencer and get's a thread, so I think Dicky Spencer should too.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083
youtube.com/watch?v=q4myf6nxKU4
archive.is/PG8kD
periscope.tv/chibbyimo/1gqxvRrdNkqxB#
periscope.tv/chibbyimo/1gqxvRrdNkqxB
twitter.com/theeagle/status/806231941167063044
youtu.be/wlbLNWIFEY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only one of those positions requires cucking for the kikes.

sage

FUCK RIGHT THE FUCK OFF! YOU KIKES —– DAY OF THE ROPE

What surprises me is that they're actually letting him speak. Is Texas A&M not as leftists as other universities?

worth a watch

sage

Because he's a shill you stupid nigger

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL OUR PEOPLE

HAIL VICTORY

Filtered.

who the fuck is that ramzcuck guy anyway? he posted any time anything interesting?

sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083

lol, he is holding the speech exactly, and I fucking mean LITERALLY exactly at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=q4myf6nxKU4

or not.. start the fucking stream

I don't like Spencer that much. He triggers leftists and there might be a happening, so I considered it Holla Forums worthy.

Reminder the alt-kikes disavowed this guy. He's our guy. Don't agree with him on a number of things but he's promoting white identity and isn't a complete sperg.

Are you fucking retarded? If you honestly like Dicky at all then you don't belong here.

see

this man, his priors, and all affiliated with his sponsored (reads: gifted) 'national policy institute' that isn't an institute or about policy or about nationalism but is instead an owned publishing subsidiary running similarly branded dating sites, knows nothing of a single word that leaves his mouth. he, like duke is on and off, is controlled op at best, and kike wantanabe in all probability.

spencer is invalid. you need only hear him speak, and see him in animation, and all the endless smoke and mirrors vanish and shatter in an instant.

richard spencer is a media mongol kike lover, pulling a rabbi spraypainting swastikas to sell more subscriptions, donations, and dating sites.

spencer is not nazi, nor hates jew. he is on cnn, as a controlled opposition member, with the 'either knowingly or unknowingly' being irrelevant.

Seriously. Only thing he's bad on is not throwing gays in the bog and the whole "Israel for Jews, America for whites " cucking.

want to see something nice about duke and spencer?

sage

FALSE FLAG AGENTS

FALSE FLAG AGENTS

FALSE FLAG AGENTS

ok, it's past 3:00, said stream starts at 3:00.. can't take this shit seriously

Go away Cernovich.

Eat a dick and have a bump faggot

*fixed

>This isn’t the first time Spencer has tried to wink at Israel, at least in terms of being a U.S. nationalist leader. In online publications for his National Policy Institute, a think tank termed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a white supremacist organization, Spencer avoids making blatantly anti-Semitic remarks – in sharp contrast to his alt-right peers. “I think it’s clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don’t deny the Holocaust,” he tells Haaretz.

>At the end of the article, Spencer even allowed himself to dream of Jewish financial contributions. “Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far right in Europe and North America,” he concluded.

archive.is/PG8kD

Trump isn't a Pro Globalisation Faggot though

SPENCER

ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER SPEAKERS THAT WERE AT THAT CONF THAT
HE WAS AT - ARE ALL CONTROLLED OP. THEY ARE PAID A HEFTY CHECK TO SAY
WHAT THEY SAY AND "ENGAGE" THE UNWASHED MASSES OF WHITES THAT
ARE BEING DISENFRANCHISED MORE AND MORE EVERY YEAR.

THEY ARE PAID INFORMANTS AND REPORT BACK INTELLIGENCE TO THEIR
EMPLOYERS VIA DIRECT METHODS.

YOU CAN BET ON THIS.

I can't deny that he is not controlled op, but I read some of his articles and saw some videos, they're ok.

It's because he's controlled opposition. He's a shabbos goy, the alt-right goy they always wanted so they can follow him and report on the alt-right. He's basically Milo but Milo stopped being relevant.

sage

Daily Reminder: Esoteric Hermetic Homosexual Alt-Right anime-pedos are a gate keeper group, they hang out, they want to destroy White Nationalism, and they run this board.

See:

lol, you are the esoteric bullshit spammer..

what do you propose? fuck those guys you mention.. what then?

I dunno what is controlled opp or not anymore…I just like anyone who advocates for white interests…I just wish someone would go out in public and say gas the kikes, and get cheered for it.

To any of you who identify as "Alt-right" or like Spencer, Milo, or Cernovich unironically, I sincerely think you should go to 4chan. Your posts won't be met by this much controversy there, because they think the same as you. 4 and 8 chan are not the same place, and if you're coming here because it's the "hip underground place" then please leave. This is not a place for e-celebs, right wing homosexuals, or cash grabbing faggots with "The Producers"-esque plans for the ever growing conservative mindset. If you truly believe that people shouldn't race mix because it dilutes the quality of the mongrel child, then stop diluting the ideas here with your idiotic internet popularity contests. Either lurk or leave.

==Then false flag agents BTFO==

What the fuck are you doing

you know less than the MSM if you think Milo or Cernovich have anything to do with the alt-right
kill yourself you shill kike

I'm telling you that

The Esoteric Hermetic Homosexual Alt-Right anime-pedos are a gate keeper group, they hang out, they want to destroy White Nationalism, and they run this board.

See:

I'm sorry. I'd delete the thread if I could. I just wanted to see a happening with the protestors.

I think Spencer means well, he just makes the "cucks for palatability" mistake sometimes. Milo is a Jew, so anybody that likes him is a bluepilled idiot.

ITS THE LONG GAME user.

OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO
TELL YOU TRUTHS AND FACTS.

ALEXJNES DOES THIS EVERYDAY.
HE IS FACTUAL AND RIGHT ON MOST
OF WHAT HE SAYS.

BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T COUNT OUT
THE FACT THAT THE REACTION TO WHAT
IS BEING SAID IS BEING ANALYZED AND
PICKED APART FOR USEFUL TREND
AND THREAT DATA.

SOUNDS FUCKING CRAZY RIGHT BUT LOOK
AT GOOGLE AND HOW IT WORKS. ANY
TECH SAVY NERD KNOWS THAT FACEBOOK
AND GOOGLE ARE TRENDING PLATFORMS.

Kek, you guys never saw actual controlled opposition looks like, right ?

This doesn't imply anything about jews, though? Haaretz are the ones implying he's talking about jews. They could've taken this completely out of context, and they probably did since spoiler alert: they're jews.

As far as the other stuff, are you telling me you wouldn't take kike money if it was offered to you for white nationalism? Spencer not wanting to gas all of the jews doesn't make him some kind of shill, don't be fucking retarded. Do you think he'd get these speaking engagements if he went around saying he wanted to put kikes in ovens?

Spencer isn't in the same league as Milo or Cernobitch, you stupid faggot. Have you not been keeping up? I've been here since the very beginning, the first exodus. You sound like you have no fucking idea what you're talking about and you've swallowed the shill semen on the 'alt right' D&C campaign. Spencer isn't perfect but he's advocating for white interests and white identity explicitly. If you can't handle a thread about this without sperging out like a child you're the one who should get the fuck out.

yes goy, everyone who gets mainstream attention and actually makes an impact is controlled op, here's a shekel for your cause hehehehehe

Ok I'm not going to defend Alt-Kike but Paul Joseph Watson and Milo aren't even apart of it, they themselves say they're not even in the Milquetoast group the Alt-Kike

Because Richard Spencer is a fed. The only reason to have conferences like he does is so all those attending can be photographed and documented and put in an FBI database.

There will be no white interests if jews are left alive.

Grow a set

No one believes you here Paul Joseph Watson

GO BACK TO FALSE FLAGGING 4chan

Fuck off, all-caps faggot.

Checked but the thing with Spencer is that he tries and seperates himself from the rest of the movement by being a Homosexual, Pro EU, Pro Jew possible Kike who gets mad when Anti-fag Anti- EU and Anti-Jew people don't like him

Yes they are…. It's part of a marketing campaign to redirect the "ebil nazis" that have been on the rise. I've seen these groups appear for 20yrs now and crush resistance. And Spencer is a false flag agent.

BETTER STREAM

citation needed

Look they themselves say they're not Alt-Kike the same way we do

Just a coincidence :^))))

I WOULD SAY THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE THOSE PEOPLE IN A DATABASE.

I WOULD ALSO GO ONTO SAY THAT THOSE PEOPLE AT THAT CONF ARE EITHER PART OF THE GIG OR COMPLETE STOOGE IDIOTS THAT CAN BE PAID A CHECK TO SELL OUT TO ANYONE.

I THINK TO BE HONEST - ITS A RECRUITMENT RALLY.
AND ALSO AN EXECISE TO GAUGE THE RESPONSE TO THE RALLY.

THE RALLY WAS NOT IMPORTANT - IT WAS HOW REACTED TO IT AND TO WHAT DEGREE.

TRUTH TIME —

THE LEFTISTS REACTED VIOLENTLY TO IT..IN THE STREETS.
THE RIGHT REACTED WITH REJECTION TO IT AND A UNIFIED user MESSAGE WAS HEARD ACROSS THE INTERNET THAT IT WAS POOR TASTE.

Spencer was Anti-Brexit, this is well documented
And for the pro-Jew shit see here
Also I said nothing about Antifa

He's exactly none of those things, what the fuck are you talking about. If you're going to shit on Spencer at least get your shit straight instead of lying or repeating lies.

Spencer has been around for fucking years. He's not getting 'immediate attention'.

How stupid can you get? Milo was and is synonymous with alt-right, and has successfully subverted tons of people away from true white nationalism. He acts as a figurehead to the alt-right white sucking nigger cock and promoting faggotry

You know how I can tell you weren't here from the first exodus? Because you bring it up as if it gives your argument more weight, like a kid saying his dad works at Nintendo, so what he says is law. The reason Spencer is in the same league as Milo, is that he takes a meaningless label like the "alt-right" to attach people to, and cartoonishly heils a crowd of 200 while screaming like an idiot. The problem is that is that he looks like a fucking retard and declares himself a figurehead of "the movement". Then the media jumps on it and tells people that this is what the alt right is; Stupid boneheads who cant keep themselves from sperging out and screaming like a child.

JUST BECAUSE I CAN TYPE INTELLIGENTLY AND NOT WITH THIS
CHAN RETAD SPEAK THAT MANY OF YOU TEND TO USE DOES NOT MEAN I AM AN INFOWARS GUY.

he denounced the movement you fucking retard
TURN ON THE NEWS FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF SWORD ART ONLINE

Because we rejected the meme. This board is their ONLY real platform.
How stupid are you?

Yeah, but Richard Spencer likes Milo.

SPENCER IS A FALSE FLAG AGENT – and it's fucking obvious

ITS GUERRILLA

FIX YOUR MEME

So we give them no quarter and disavow them at every turn.

You know those parasitic fish that hang off the back off larger fish with their mouths? The small fish is dicky spencer, and the big fish is Holla Forums

Shake off the parasites, Holla Forums

You know how I can tell you're a shill? You're telling lies. Spencer never 'heil'd' anything while screaming like an idiot. He also never declared himself anything. You're just slandering someone who is publicly fighting for white people. You would do this to anyone who did the same, because you're a kike shill who's only here to cause divisions. Drink bleach.

RIP haramby

You're trying so hard, but you still stick out like a sore thumb m8.

I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE FIGHT HE HAS BEEN IN.

Imkikefy seriously needs to go

stay salty lad

OH SHIT I JUST REALIZED I HAVE BEEN TYPING IN CAPS THIS WHOLE TIME

LMAO

SMDH

HI I'M A BOT

It doesn't matter what he says. All that matters is that he was a part of it when he sperged out. It's the same as getting to represent you. I don't want some retarded loser who is like a caricature of anti-nazi propaganda to talk for anyone.

Stay ugly faggot

Who the fuck is this ?

Nah, they didn't. Spencer has said similar stuff many times. He also opposed brexit, like the EU, thinks Jews are great, etc. He's controlled opposition like Geert Wilders or Sweden Democrats. A philosemite put in place as a hedge in case society swings nationalist, that way Jews won't get holocausted.

I hate the mods, but at least they did right by anchoring this shitpile.

learningchode/rachposter/imkampfy

This one isn't even worth a serious reply

Nice try faggot. It is well documented that he supports the EU over brexit and is best friends with the Jewish kike Paul Gottfried. Also a link right in this thread where he is gushing over Jews and Israel.

Kill yourself

Yeah, he's only been publishing pro white media for years, spending his own money on spreading the message and holding conferences. Oh sorry, I forgot he hasn't been literally out in the street murdering jews. How useless. Seriously,

He most definitely does not think jews are great, jesus christ. Not wanting to gas them doesn't mean he likes them. Anti brexit?

Does that sound like someone who 'opposed brexit' to you? You're, again, just telling lies about the guy.

You're not worth the air you breathe, kike.

He has said otherwise himself many times. I will believe his words over some phalanx fag like you shilling for him.

Mods: Notice that immediately after anchoring this thread, ALL arguments being made by these faggots stop. They're here to subvert or troll only. Please learn who is here to talk and who is here to shill.

And yes, the two are synonymous. Not wanting to kill your enemies is treason. Anyone who doesn't want to exterminate all Jews is a traitor.

And yet you haven't provided a single example of his doing so.

uh huh…

archive.is/PG8kD

Can you not conceptualize why publicly advocating for the extermination of all jews might be an impediment to promoting white identity/nationalism? You're dumber than I thought.

This is the same article. Nowhere is he directly quoted as saying this. You're believing a jewish publication right now, consider that.

At least explain why the Jews are such a problem, with the implication that their extermination is the logical course of action.

The haaretz article itt for one. You can also see the press conference he had with Jared "Jews are huwhite" Tay-Sachs and Brimelow, both fellow philosemites. Or you could just see that his best friend is Jewish kike Paul Gottfried, who he coauthored books with.

You don't need to publicly call for it, but defending them as Spencer does is treason. Once we win, counter-revolutionaries like him and Jared Taylor will be executed for their subversion.

I'm actually a student at Texas A and M. Personally, I think this guy just purposely says things in a way to stir the pot so he can get attention. A few liberals around my social circle have decided to protest for what can only be described as the lefty equivalent of good boy points, but really no notable sperg outs to report. Even the liberals in my social circle admit that he should have the right to speak and such. Will monitor this shit for potential shitstorms tho

Daily reminder even racemixing snow niggers have more balls than the mods here.

He has explained why jews are a problem. You haven't paid any attention if you think Spencer hasn't criticized the jews. Again, you're not going to get anywhere if you explicitly call for extermination. Adolf fucking Hitler didn't call for the genocide of jews.

In any case, the faggot mods have anchored this thread because apparently people publicly advocating for white interests is verboten on Holla Forums. This place is unquestionably subverted.

Faggot.

>>>/bog/
>>>/trs/

Spencer doesn't support homosexuality. You should get your doctor to check out your obvious asshurt at the fact you got banned from TRS for being an autistic faggot.

Thanks for playing.

i thought they were about to attack dicky
i knew this was ganna be good
the clown is great too

He does. Why you gotta lie? Is it because you got roped into Spencer's phalanx pyramid scheme and you feel obligated to defend him because you put money into it?

Richard Spencer had a big debate with GRIDS Johnson about Brexit, Richard fucking wanted Britain to stay in the EU because it means he could larp about a psudo white imperium

he wants the "alt-right" to be homo inclusive
this speech is hilarious in how much butthurt it is causing
the Q&A is priceless

Maybe not now that Grindr Greg has fucked him over, but out of all the disparaging things to say about Richard Spencer, that's the one with the most factual basis. He's done podcasts with multiple admitted homosexuals besides himself lol cheap shop

NIGRESS BTFO

best part of the Q&A so far

not watching live probably ten to fifteen mins behind

He's a stud at Q and A gotta be honest.

Keep watching he's going to BTFO some fatfuck marxist Genetics professor

Did the jews cut the feed?

this fuck you nignog wanting him to say he's racist?

Don't know but the sound dropped way down on the Battalion Media stream. Can't hear shit.

Is there a different streaming channel? It went black for about 3 minuets and then the sound cut out.

redice's stream is some cellphone streaming bullshit

hopefully somebodies recording the whole thing on good quality equipment but not streaming

yeah I'm on one but I don't wanna get banned cause I can't archive it

I would think so. Spencer should have organised to have the whole thing recorded to back himself up when mainstream kikes take things out of context.

but just copy paste
Richard Spencer at Texas A&M 12/6/16

Yeah I hope so. I was thoroughly enjoying Spencer heckling that fat genetics prof.

in youtube

not finding anything except batallions one that the sound droppde super low on

that's the only one i can find that remotely works

Stream here:
periscope.tv/chibbyimo/1gqxvRrdNkqxB#

thank you

Someone just got triggered becuase of "jokes about autism".

Ended. It was amazing. Spencer is my new hero.

My favorite part was where he finds out the guys shirt says "beat the fuck out of haters" and he's like "come at me bro".

dat fat shaming

is there any good audio full one around yet? i'm sad this one went to shit after old libertarian man asked his question

Skip to 1:24 to see Richard Spencer "COME AT ME BRO!" against the fat cuck

I'm downloading 2 of the periscopes that had good audio. What uploading services do you recommend?

if you can mp4 them under 200mb catbox.moe would work fine

YouTube
DailyMotion
Vimeo
LiveLeak

also Vid.me

may require you splitting to do that though

do they let you upload videos that long now without some kind of special privileges?

If dicky continues like this, he might be an amazing asset.

Skip to 1hr 24min to see Richard Spencer "COME AT ME BRO!" against the fat cuck

RABBI BTFO BY SPENCER
twitter.com/theeagle/status/806231941167063044

man these comments on that periscope

Beautiful. Brilliant. Perfect. Oh my God. This is all getting so good!

Sorry, guys. I ask again because I wasn't precise enough.

I need a place where I can upload two long-ass FILES anonymously or with minimal work to get an account. I just want to share the files and you can then do whatever you want with them. What do you recommend?

Ooh, this video is back online. One of the better streams. Excellent audio from Spencer. Bad ambient audio. Good questions audio. Gets shitty around the end.

youtu.be/wlbLNWIFEY0

how big are these files?
mega is always an option i guess but they'd want you to make an account for something that big

i suggested cat

holy shit this girl went straight we wuz kangz

skip to 1hr 24min to watch the POC cry periscope.tv/chibbyimo/1gqxvRrdNkqxB

"Your job is to make us feel safe…"
I love so much seeing that stupid illusion utterly broken…

You can make a Mega account w/ a 10minutemail e-mail.

Already uploading, pal…

oh i saw
i've watched the whole thing now… so much butthurt from we wuz kangs to begging the cop to do something

Richard
FAGS ARE IMPLICIT STAND OF WHITE IDENTITY
Spencer
Is not my nationalis, a fag enabler and probably a gay too.
Praise Jesus.

lol Common Filth is a fat short brown Mexican who lives in San Francisco

Spencer has some obvious problems in terms of being an ideal spokesman for us, he is indeed kind of effeminate and elitist, plenty of other issues, but I'll give the guy his due for causing a lot of Commie and Negroid asshurt over this, causing them to humiliate themselves as cuckold weaklings and delusional chimps. Dude stood there and just shat all over their stupid questions, give him a little credit.

I have a new found respect for Dickie.
He's no longer hiding his power level as much and cutting through the fat.

Yes, that seems completely intentional but not one of the audio guys. Probably a pinko covering up the camera with a coat or something.

He had me laughing when he called that guy a fat mess and a white coward, for his 'Beat the hell out of hate' t-shirt, and said he was right there what was he waiting for.

Reminder to anyone calling Spencer a fed, the guy is banned from most of Europe.

dicky is not that bad

perfect cover for a fed

that's just something a fed would say kike

I was lucky enough to get a seat at his speech today. Great event! I can answer anything anyone wants to know.

was anyone arrested, or close to being arrested

that's something a kike would say to hide he's a not a fed

(relax, I was only joking)

Did any liberal girls get their pussies wet when Spencer went heavy with all the bantz?

According to local news, a few people were arrested outside during the speech because of general rambunctiousness. Nothing really crazy happened that I saw, though. (Besides this thread getting anchored.)

jokes are for kikes nigger

You're not that far off, to tell you the truth. He was hitting pretty hard and definitely changed the mood in the room by the time he was done. The hecklers (who were making up probably half the audience) didn't even give him shit when he was leaving.

Is this part of a college tour or was he invited by a particular club on your campus?

He's on a sort of tour as far as I can tell, but he was invited by a former student, Preston Wiginton.

What was the demographic makeup of the crowd? Seemed like there were some fashy goys, but outnumbered 10/1 by negrosaurus rexes

Less than ten fashy goys, a handful of unkempt goys, a good amount of white cucks just "observing", and then the last half of 400 in the room was just whining shitskins.

I'm making a new thread since this once is bumplocked.

i am surprised how generally civil the Q & A was. The niggers, though stupid, were not violent. They did some hollering and that was it. Everything else was generally civil.

I guess Holla Forums is civic now. This thread is bump locked. I wouldn't have a problem with trashing or banning Implicit Dick. But you also get banned for being critical of Trump and there's threads up about based Trump appointees.

I assume this thread is bump locked because of the complaints that Implicit Dick has made conservatives look racist. It's very important that conservatives not be mistaken as racist.

We can pack up our bags and go home now. Civic nationalism has won so there's nothing more for us to do.

It's the eceleb stigma and paranoia about subversives.