Gasser charged in Mcknight Shooting

What happened?

Why are people outraged?

1/?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dr80c
archive.is/zO69h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why wasn’t Mr. Gasser immediately charged?

Who is Joe McKnight?

Key quotes:

In summary, the (((NAACP))) and (((ACLU))) tried to dig up some witnesses to fuck Gasser over while the kikes in the District Attorneys office scrambled to put a narrative together that would hold up in court.

archive.is/dr80c
nytimes.com/2016/12/06/us/joe-mcknight-shooting-ronald-gasser.html

That's MSM code for "racist hate crime." Clear identification when it's white shooter/black target, while the vice versa gets completely sanitized or ignored altogether.

If I see a huge black guy coming at my car, on foot, I'd have to be either a drooling retard or a liberal not to think I'm about to be carjacked. Of course McKnight got lit the fuck up.

This is the Sheriff's Office kowtowing to the niggers of the NAACP, their Jewish lawyers, and the Jews of the media. They'll give this guy lethal injection to avoid bad press.

I live in Louisiana. People don't like black people at all here and killing them is basically legal. Katrina and the horrible stories that came about afterward renewed badwill between blacks and whites. The most recent flooding ruined hundreds of thousands of homes and blacks sneak in all the time after whites buy appliances and steal their stuff

Also from the other thread earlier:

archive.is/zO69h
www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/12/ronald_gasser_joe_mcknight_sho.html

Whenever whitey defends himself they can't even keep their stories straight trying to make it seem like Imperial Grand Wizards are going around executing innocent blacks.

Niggers gonna nig. I know some niggers down in Nola and they're stocked up on full auto AK's and fucking P90s. You'd be insane not to shoot on sight. Better tried by 12 than carried by 6.

I'm sure they procured those weapons in a perfectly legal manner.

Oh yeah. The black community down there is always observant to register gun trusts and class 3 weapons.

We are becoming too powerful

There's nothing to see here. If he had really murdered this nigger he would be charged with murder not manslaughter. By charging him with manslaughter they're admitting that the nigger couldn't possibly be responsible for his actions and committing a traffic violation provoked him to such a degree that he had no control of his actions and had to attack.

He'll get off. You can't master the Gasser.

Defense Exhibit A: Expert Witness Jaffa

A white man is always justified in killing a nigger.

one could say
You can't passer the gasser :^)

Observed

he'd be crowned a knight for his actions in the good days

NAACP HAS HEAD IN ASS AGAIN.
THEY SURE ARE TAKING A GOOD LONG
WIFF OF THEMSELVES.

They let niggers go with no charges for rape, etc. if they're jew's nigger ball pet, that's jews property.

Oy Vey how could you mistreat this precious gentle giant

Well, that's what I was thinking too but apparently he was only 5'11" (and 205lb) which seems small for the typical feral afromerican. Wondering if Gasser the nigger Glasser is a petite fellow and was in genuine fear.

Regardless, I've been to Mississippi and the lowdown dirty poor niggers there are unbelievably stupid, and at night congregate along Main street near the liquor stores literally by the hundreds, hooting and hollering at each other across the street and generally acting like the boisterous childish tribal primitives they are. Very scary for a white guy to contend with. It was almost a good thing that a nog cop screeched into a driveway in front of me as I was walking on the sidewalk away from the tribespeople (for being white at night I guess) and asked "whachoo doin'?" 50 years before the KKK had that small city highly orderly and safe, now it's a poverty and nigger-ridden shithole.

lolno. for football players, maybe but a shitload of niggers are manlets.

Yeah you're right, they say that 12-25% of the afromerican's genetics is non-black so it must be from their kike slavemasters spreading their inferior manlet seed among the captive negresses. Jewish niggers… No wonder they are such complete shit.

Basketball Americans were bred to be stupid and strong for 200 years, no surprise any minuscule advantage they have is long since gone

So no chimpouts? I was hoping for some more dindus to destroy shit and kill each other.

I'm sure the angry black man was just coming over to the car to apologise

Damn whiteys assuming the worst smh

I'll take "Han shot first" for $300, Alex.

Oh wow, another nigger "witness" making shit up.

Sounds like Gasser was legitimately defending himself. Good thing it's winter.

Duly acknowledged, Kek

Sounds like you're right on the money Hitler.

im useing this quote tomorrow i love piss off the cry baby bitches at work
great post

And so the Gasser becomes the Gassed

Wrong.

I know a darkie in Atlanta and he said the same thing over the summer. They are stock piling AK47 and ammo for the next BLM race war flash mob

BS. They have semi ak's and semi civilian p90 sporters if anything.

SHADILAY

Under LA law, if the nigger approached his car on foot during an altercation on the road, Gasser had reasonable right to assume he would have received bodily harm and thus, protected himself in accordance to their Stand Your Ground law.

Just as the Zimmer wasn't simmered, Gasser will not be flim flammed.

I have my doubts, user.

it would make no sense, let alone be pretty much impossible, to breed them dumber when they were already the most retarded humans on the planet.

Nigs are naturally shorter and weaker than whites. Professional athletes are outliers.

Impressive Gassing

why does this have to be hard

you can't gas the gasser