Nigger Morality Theory (Black Magic Esoteric PizzaGate)

There seems to be a running theme within the Esoteric/NewAge/Theosophical and Anarchist community that presupposes "Enlightenment" by acting like a fucking nigger. Let us compare.

"Do what thou will shall the the whole of the law!"

Child sex for spiritual purposes (dissociative personality disorder)

Masks, Venetian parties (Eyes Wide Shut)

"Satan" worship

Eating shit, blood, sperm, anal and phallic obsessions

Belief in human energy stealing and giving ("be more positive, man")

Worldwide usury and NWO obedience

World bureaucracy

No Nationalist government or Nationalist identity

Gender fluidity

Feel free to add stuff; but my point is Aleister Crowley stole a lot of material from Nietzsche and turned it into a niggerish version of pro-Nihilism rather than anti-Nihilism. Youtube teaches Crowley's theories and the Theosophy "New Age" movement came from mystics like Madame Blavatsky… The reality is it all came from dumbing down of Nietzsche mixed with niggerish guru cults of India and Egypt that had long ago lost their Aryan heritage. Gurus in India are often thought of as a tourist trap (see "The Bealtes" and Yuri Bezmenov).
The idea of Slave morality (Nietzsche) was that the victim herd of sheep had its own morality that saw the wolf as a devil. But this also lead to the noble morality of the wolf or Master Morality.
The Slave Morality of Christianity taught piety, cleanliness, order, higher empathy needed for society, marriage stability, fair trade… etc. Noble Morality taught higher reason, laws of nature, hierarchy, strength, true value, painful honesty, deeper love, beauty/esthetics, heroism, empathy of consequence… ect.

But what does the "black magic" New Age Anarchist morality teach? Degeneracy…. Niggerish behavior disguised as "getting back to nature, getting back to the garden".

By allowing yourself to argue that these people are "Satanists" or "New Age" or giving them powers involved with magical Principalities, you are in fact re-enforcing their "black magic" meme when in reality it's plan old nigger behavior.

No, you're acting like an African savage. Go circumcise your daughter's clit with a sharpened spoon and call it divine if you want but it's still being a fucking nigger. Talk about "spirit" and positive/negative energy all you want, but you're still gossiping like a superstitious nigger.

Black Magic = Nigger morality

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/2014/feb/20/burundi-child-sex-slaves-prostitution
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5havn4/whenever_tucker_pulls_this_face_i_hope_hes_about/
erowid.org/experiences/.
infogalactic.com/info/The_Society_of_the_Spectacle
amazon
lawofone.info/
youtube.com/user/OccultLectures/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one bump for beating some voo doo niggers down

You retarded, fam? Or by the garden do you mean the garden of eden? If niggas be wanting to get back to the garden they gotta go vegan because in the garden all animals were herbivores only after they ate the apple did they start eating meat…There actually are a lot of niggers jumping on the plant based train. Hmmmm, maybe you're on to something. I was going to sage but I've changed my mind.

It's a song you god damn millennial

Maybe this will make it clearer. It's New Age hippie shit

M8, there are millions upon millions of songs, how the fuck am I supposed to know the lyrics to everyone of them?

Black Magicians fear the Samaria

I'm not sure where you got the idea most niggers are okay with traps

American niggers on the street and not in jail… But go to jail. Go to Africa. Their women are essentially men with no dick

All of the new age stuff is extremely feminine, which is why it resembles niggerdom. New age is inverted spirituality, which revere's the profane feminine.

Blacks actually have a much higher rate of homosexuality and transfaggotry than any other race.

fixed

Well there is good feminine too. But when you look at female niggers, you get degeneracy

They just don't consider it gay when they force other niggas on the street to suck their dicks.

The kikes and commies have been obsessed with niggers for over a century. Libido Dominandi goes into it, how blacks at the time were torn between the white mans values or their own. Wonder who was prodding them to go back to their own? Black writers and poets were invited to Moscow because blacks were the textbook underclass that was going to rise up and overthrow the bourgeois (whites). This hasn't changed since, blacks are always the victim, whites always the oppressors.

It all makes sense now. Thanks.

Good pic. That is pretty much the essence of it. Blacks are somehow pure and free of materialism, capitalism and greed if it weren't for whites. The noble savage, free of modern life complexities. It is obviously complete rubbish, a complete lie. Whether or not they truly believe it is irrelevant, what matters is that they push it.

Just like the faggots at Holla Forums they will never realize their whole line of thought is the ultimate form of "bourgeois". They only have the time to care about subhumans because their ancestors were superior in every way and through their greatness left you with spare time to worry about the poor subhumans.

kek

They missed the part where blacks genocided dozen of others tribes and sold the rest of them into slavery.

They always do

They couldn't even conceptualize any of that, aside from greed. There was definite greed at play at least some of the times they butchered one another.

The "Noble Savage" was the Aryan of antiquity.

All this "whitey needs to go back to nature and find himself" is so fucking retarded. They act like Europeans didn't live in mud huts at someone point too. Difference was we moved on to live along side nature and not to actually be a subhumans stuck as fauna destroying nature.

kek

Well, we don't need to become primitives by any means but we do need to relearn what we have forgotten. There is a disconnect these days.

Original is better.

When are you going to pay us back for all the welfare we gave you and the cities you destroyed ?

Except for jews, this is where you get the media meme of 10% of the country is gay. 10% of Ashkenazim are gay

For a nigger pussay is top priority. Pussay is pussay, even if it smells like shit or has mountains of fat.

Nigger women are still too masculine to be considered females in the spiritual sense.

Nigger masculinity isn't even a real thing when they make up a majority of trans people. It's a lie like everything else they want to believe in.

Manly like a violent chimp I guess.

America is made out of 100% cotton and we owe them!

NIGGER MAGIC

NIGGER CULTURE

BLACK MAGIC = NIGGER MAGIC

That one pic of the guy in the top hat actually looks like Jim Crow from the Invisibles comic series. Might be cosplay.

Pick one, and only one.

Nigs have such dead eyes. Part of why I started to dislike them is because they look as dumb as they are, like sjw types.

wew lad

Who the fuck have you been talking to, OP?

Oh really, that's your point? I hope am not alone in saying, I didn't see that one coming hahaha. I'm still wondering who and where you've been hanging out to get those comparisons.

So exactly WHAT did Aleister Crowley steal from Nietzsche? You do realize Crowley died alone in a state hospital peniless and insane right? How about that his followers were never much and none of this shit was ever taught?

Youtube teaches nothing you dumb motherfucker. Little cunts like YOU search out these Halloween satan type videos that make Alex Jones look like a scholar and gentleman.

Yep and you just get dumber and dumber.

Nigger morality is nothing more than, what's good for them is what's right.

Get a fucking life because this garbage, is irrelevant. These fucktards who talk such shit are neets and other types of defectives who don't count. Die in a warehouse fire or something :)

Stay made Luciferian

Your magic is nigger magic… and the Crowley stole and bastardized Nietzsche, changing the Overman into a faggot nihilist the way Lefty/pol/ tries to steal our memes

Kek confirms, I double dutch out-dubbed you

Sounds like that faggy 70's era gaslight bullshit. [email protected]/* */ crowleyfags, take some more LSD and cut yourself, faggot.

kek confirms. Gaslight black/nigger magician is still a nigger on Holla Forums

funny thing about that, the actor playing odogg (the braids) larenz tate, complete opposite IRL

Africans have their own rules and it matches the Luciferian doctrine

SJW are essentially niggers with money. That's why niggers with money become SJWs. It's all part of the Black Magic that is Cultural Marxism and the process of demoralization

That's Spirit Cooking

Black Magic = Nigger Magic

This is what happens when you let shit skin culture infect Aryan peoples

theguardian.com/global-development/2014/feb/20/burundi-child-sex-slaves-prostitution

Sold Into Sex Slavery: The Plight Of African Women … with a very young child. … routes of human trafficking from sub-Saharan Africa to …

BLACK MAGIC IS NIGGERISH MAGIC

This thread is way too intelligent for mondern Holla Forums…. All the intelligent people left I think.

Nothing but fucking plebeians here now

Holla Forums went from age 25 and up to age 25 and down.

LOOK AT

HOW Retarded Holla Forums has become

SHAME ON YOU Holla Forums

Aliens 109 posts in one day.

You bring shame to your ancestors

SHAME!

what percentage of Holla Forums is actually anti-Holla Forums now?

Probably like 95%

Leftism as inverted slave morality is a really compelling idea. Piety becomes faithlessness, cleanliness becomes filth, order becomes disorder, empathy turns into narcissism, marriage stability into adultery and divorce, fair trade into crooked dealing, probity into wastefulness and so on and so on. A negative sheep, a harmful parasite on the flock that needs to be held in check by the sheepdog which is related to the flock and yet apart from it.

0$ coming right up, nigger.

HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL TRUMP
HAIL VICTORY

ANTI-Holla Forums post

Spencer is nigger magic homo faggot

Daily Reminder: Esoteric Hermetic Homosexual Alt-Right anime-pedos are a gate keeper group, they hang out, they want to destroy White Nationalism, and they run this board.

See:

There was a study done a time ago by I believe some Swedish research group on blacks behavioral traits that I found quite accurate, besides the typical lazy, etc, etc., we see so obviously, the thing I found most peculiar about it was that it found that they even at times can show great friendship and loyalty. I can say this is true from seeing it through my own personal experience, this probably makes them all the more dangerous. Because when they do this, it makes you feel safe and secure as friendship between members of your own people would, but they are remarkably aggressive and will betray this, sometimes even easily as over monetary gains.

Could someone please link what I'm talking about? I read it a couple days ago and I can't find it in my info folder or anything.

Yes, this is Weaponized anthropology or (((applied anthropology))) since the WWII/OSS days.

The most significant experiment which has yet been conducted in the adjustment of relations between “superior” and “inferior” peoples is the Russian handling of their Asiatic tribes in Siberia. The findings of this experiment support very strongly the conclusion that it is very important to foster spectatorship among the superiors and exhibitionism among the inferiors. In outline, what the Russians have done is to stimulate the native peoples to undertake a native revival while they themselves admire the resulting dance festivals and other exhibitions of native culture, literature, poetry, music and so on. And the same attitude of spectatorship is then naturally extended to native achievements in production or organization. In contrast to this, where the white man thinks of himself as a model and encourages the native people to watch him in order to find out how things should be done, we find that in the end nativistic cults spring up among the native people. The system gets overweighed until some compensatory machinery is developed and then the revival of native arts, literature, etc., becomes a weapon for use against the white man (Phenomena, comparable to Ghandi’s spinning wheel may be observed in Ireland and elsewhere). If, on the other hand, the dominant people themselves stimulate native revivalism, then the system as a whole is much more stable, and the nativism cannot be used against the dominant people. 
OSS can and should do nothing in the direction of stimulating native revivals but we might move gently towards making the British and the Dutch more aware of the importance of processes of this kind (Bateson 1944:6-7).

The overall thrust of Bateson’s four point recommendations is that, in the post-war period, United States intelligence agencies should gather as much intelligence as possible relating to the life ways of India and pop culture. Then, American policy makers could use this information – as the Soviets did in Siberia – to control the direction of native social and political movements. Here Bateson has prefigured the sort of psywar, culture-cracking approach to conquest that was popularized by CIA operative Edward Landsdale in post-war Vietnam and the Philippines (see Blum 1995; Jeffreys-Jones 1989). This sort of approach – where indigenous legitimate leaders were subdued by the polite attentions of institutions and persons connected to intelligence agencies – would become one the CIA’s standard techniques of subversion and conquest (Stockwell 1978).

PICASO IS FAMOUS FOR NIGGER MAGIC — HE USED AFRICAN ART TO SELL MODERNISM – HIS WORK IS FUCKING GARBAGE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I agree but holy shit that >reddit spacing
chill the fuck out and quit the "chemical enlightenment"

loyalty that allows for nigger Luciferian child rape. We be white jew gangsters!

Easy E and Dr. Dre were both Jewish cock suckers………… Jewish Magic is Nigger magic — Aleister Crowley magic is NIGGER MAGIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

I never used reddit. I can't stand the way it looks. Also 4chan. I hated it from the start. I'm old

gonna call him Harold from now on

numm nummm nummm

Is this your hero modern Holla Forums????????????? You shitposting because you afraid of "gansta niggers"

Dr. Dre is a faggot = Black Magic

BLACK MAGIC = NIGGERISH MAGIC

GAY NIGGER ALTRIGHT ESOTERIC Holla Forums IS FOR GAY SHITSKINS

Hey now, Holla Forums is not alt-right. We hate those faggots.
Pic related is alt-right, take it to >>>/trs/

I forgot to add: Mysticism is the tool of tyrants!

all of the dark races are lunar in nature, close to the earth, feminine, matriarchal, undeveloped, they don't conquer or explore.

Aryans are a solar race, worshiped the sun, patriarchal, expansion, developed with science and technology, civilized etc..

left hand path=Black magic= Feminine= Negative= Nigger culture

Right hand path= White Magic= Nobility= Positive= Masculinity= Aryan culture

THIS IS TRUTH

So what is a right hand path female look like? Buffy? Fuck Wilo

LOOK CLOSE Holla Forums ………… Piccaso = African Nigger magic (where he got his modernist art form)

What does that make Aryan women then? Buffy? Fuck you Willo, you Jewish witch!

TRUTH

You nailed it OP. Welcome to the club. Take what builds society, flip it upsidown, and that is what they push to the public.

They are reversing the behaviors of "life" or a "sun based" civilization and turning it into a "death" or "moon based" system.

um no. Aryan women are fine as long as they are guided and under control of aryan men. Its only when you worship them and let them have total free sexual acces, you create degenerate nigger type society.

PEDO MAGIC = SHITSKIN NIGGER MAGIC

Buffy had a Watcher and killed Black nigger magic

DR. DRE AND SNOOP DOG SUCK JEWISH COCK!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

It's all inversions and Hegelian

this whole thread is too smart for modern Holla Forums

You are confusing that for their pack mentality. Which works just fine when trying to blend into white countries like most non-whites do.

Millennial Holla Forums fears the gangster meme

Yeah downlow gangsta niggas are super scary. Also good shit replying to your own post.

You fucked up, that's not what dwtw means.

Will/Love

Instead of "moral law" think "physical law" like gravity.

You will do what you will do. The law of identity

A∴A∴

bump

fucking sock puppets be real, mayne.

That doesn't change it moron. It's still nigger law and infantile thought. Will/Power became degenerate Will/Love thanks to nigger magician Crowely

ABSOLUTE INVERSION

You fear the nigger meme and the nigger meme is gay

No one believes your one of us Wiccan

Spirit Cooking = Cannibalism = Nigger Magic

its voodoo actually so yes

Enjoy my new favourite reddit post:

"It's not white men that stole everything, it was a select few men who were elite at the time that stole and ruled the world. (They just happened to have white skin.)

There are men right NOW who own and brainwash the world as they please. They may be of different colour or whatever, but in the end they are 'men' in the sense of 'humans' not male/female -white/black/brown whatever.

Some places have become a shit hole due to assimilation and loss of land. This relates back to the stolen thing, as well as loss of culture which completely fucks up the system for a group of people. Places like New Zealand have done well in having a government approach to re-ignite cultural bonds and return stolen land.

Again, it's not about black or white. There are whites in poverty as well as blacks. It's about people, we need to be thinking this way under a trump admin.

Women are strong, but they are brilliant in different ways. The childbearing and caring process is a beautiful thing that should be cherished, feminism makes it seem like a fault. (This is partly due to brainwashing, though).

The media is to blame for the cops being racist one. I believe the minorty of cases might be racial, but it doesn't help when they're blowing it up.

Race is 100% a social construct. But it's part of the brain washing process. If everyone is the same, then people have reason to band together. By giving them a race we separate them and therefore solidify the places at the top of the food chain. (Lowies are too busy fighting each other.)

Money being evil is a holly wood brainwashing technique that plays on human nature. It's really really really hard to think differently when you grow up watching movies. See every movie ever made.

Leftist logic is really just people that are so far into the bluepill that they can't see any different. If we want to help them come over, we've gotta start red pilling them without making them feel terrible about themselves.

Think about your favourite teacher in high school. Be that guy."

The redpill has completely lost meaning and reddit will never be anything other than a cuck cesspool.

I made an account to fuck with them and christ they are suuuuuch faggots, it's hilarious.

"Race is 100% a social construct goy! I'm redpilled!"
"Yeah whites stole shit, but they were bougouis!"
It's like arguing with a Holla Forums you want to say "YES, ELITES, WE KNOW, GUESS WHO THE ELITES ARE CONTROLLED BY?" but they can't accept you already know and so dismiss you and cry raycism.

seriously though, make a leddit account if nothing but for copypasta

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5havn4/whenever_tucker_pulls_this_face_i_hope_hes_about/

sage because of derail but seriously they are so fucking easy to fuck with

Wew lad

Hinduism is a nigger cult that came after the Aryans you fucking pleb. That's why it's so disgusting

That's because the matrix tastes like good steak

Fuck I never thought I hear/see/read someone else touching on pretty much the same realisations I've come to, the only problem here is that you're viewing everything through the wrong lens.
It's not nigger morality, it's jewish morality - and to a lesser extent, drug morality (namely psych. hallucinogens), although it's pretty much the same thing. This is a really important thing to realise, because once you understand it, you'll completely understand why jews do the things they do, and why modernity is the way it is.

The short answer is just that it's nihilistic hedonism mixed with spiritual and logical abstraction/deconstruction/'transcendentalism'. Plus the knowledge that sociopathy is a thing that exists, is quite common, and that sociopathic traits go hand-in-hand with the traits of the (jewish duh) elites that push these ideologies.

To explain it fully, I'll use the extremely jewish communist ideology as a starting point.
Anyone that's read even the first few paragraphs of the Communist Manifesto will know that almost the entire ideology is based on a fundamental mythos/doctrine - that [quote] “the history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles”, and the implicit belief/narrative that history and time itself is just a single linear line from bestial, oppressive dark ages, to a prophecised (global) utopian harmony.
The proposed solution to this (fictional) problem was thus the destruction of any and all forms of class hierarchy and inequality, through such methods as (eternal) ‘wealth redistribution’ and the dissolution of the very construct of private property. Essentially, a (national/supranational) government, society and culture based on the structure of communes, and thus the term ‘Communism’.
It was believed (or at least it was sold this way - I firmly believe the Jews *didn't* believe this, and knew exactly what they were doing/selling) that this communal structure would work because the humans within it would be inherently good. This is obviously false. The opposite might not be true - humans aren't inherently *evil* - but I'm sure as we all know by now, at *least* 90% of them are, have always been, and always *will* be, just plain stupid; to be more precise, inherently wilfully ignorant, content with animal behaviour (read: nihilistic hedonism), and largely incapable of any true existential thought, and action deriving from that philosophical thought.
So with this kinda populace, democracy of course is a fucking complete and utter failure.
So along comes the *real* solution - a populace of elitist/aristocratic souls.
There are 2 ways to achieve this - the first and more traditional method could be best described as 'Abrahamic' (pls no religion d&c, I still consider myself an orthodox Christian, but you have to recognise where these things come from), and can be split into 3 respectively Abrahamic 'sub-methods'.
The Christian method employs the goal of a harmonious, puritan, virginal, clean, passive populace.
The Islamic method employs the brutal simplicity of kill/shun the non-believer, and intense servitude to a warlord-like god/prophet.
The Judaic method shares the same 'slave morality' as the previous two, but primarily believes in (as exemplified in Kabbalah - look up 'path of light', 'point in the heart', and 'ein sof' in relation to Kabbalah, if you haven't researched that shit yet) the methods of abstraction, deconstruction and applied transcendentalism/destruction, either to the people themselves, who are dissolved of all identity/morality/even logic, until they become pure Id in a borg (see: Marxism/Communism, Transhumanism etc.) - or to the world/universe/even reality at large, which is turned into a base dimension to be transcended (see: jewish quantum physics, jewish mysticism, theory based on the hallucinogenic drug experience).
Drug sidenote: if you've never taken a hallucinogenic drug before, and/or never experienced 'ego death', look up what 'ego death' entails on wikipedia and the 'Psychedelics' sub-section in particular, and read some DMT/Ketamine 'k-hole' experiences here: erowid.org/experiences/.

1 / ?

The funniest/most typical part is that the fucking Juden (most likely intentionally) misread and misused their own mystic texts - the Kabbalah speaks of a Postive Path of Light that brings people to the 'point in the heart' and the desire to understand Ein Sof (read: infinity) by 'pulling' them upwards, as opposed to the Negative Force that 'pushes them from behind'. Beauty, Glory, the ideals of the Nietzschean Ubermensch etc. would be this Path of Light, which raises people by showing them what humanity is capable of, while those that force globalism/multiculturalism/interconnected technological life/artistic, spiritual, and logical 'transcendentalism' - in a word, 'accelerationism' etc. use the Negative Force. As you can see, the Jews use the Negative Force.
Infinity should not be made 'flesh' so to say, but used as an ideal - Nietzsche mentions this in Thus Spake Zarathustra, namely the chapter entitled 'Despisers of the Body'.

Now finally, even though it's from a Hollywood movie, and of course they have to temper the good logical points with 'omg scary racist neo nazi', watch the short scene in vid related.

Do you get it now?
This is what it's all about.
This why the Jews and baby boomer/hippy/drug/occult culture goes hand in hand.
This is the reason for the obsession with 'ego death'.
This is the reason for Jewish art and architecture, and Jewish quantum science, and Jewish politics, and Jewish Transhumanism etc.
This is the reason for 'degeneracy'.
Because Jews are physically, mentally, and spiritually weak, and - tempered by their proven higher propensity for stuff like sociopathy and schizophrenia - they desire to be greater than the Aryan Ubermensches that have surrounded them for so long. So like any weak beta, they don't do this by improving themselves, they just redefine the standards and make everything and everyone equally, if not more, as weak as them. And this is why I mentioned drugs, because also like any weak person, they unconsciously wish for an 'ego-death' reality, a desire to return/'transcend' to a childlike reality where everyone just gets along, and there's no mortal/social responsibilities, and they're just pure spirit (or at least, where they don't need their weak mortal forms), and it's all just one big nihilistic hedonistic libertine orgy (see: the end of the extremely Jewish 'Sausage Party' movie).
And this is the reason for the methods they use.
Because for them, degeneracy = abstraction/deconstruction, and abstraction/deconstruction = transcendentalism.

/essay
hopefully that was coherent enough

2 / 2

Jewish morality is nigger morality. They get their ideology from sand nigger tribes. All Jewish mysticism is just sand nigger drug magic that was feeding off Hellenism and the death of philosophy in place of slave cults (do to population shifts from plagues from Mediterranean whites and the rise of slave births while inter-breeding with them). Jews are a parasitical cult and they have no real identity as mongrels who find common ground in their persecution myths… just like SJW find common ground despite their different backgrounds.

If you haven't watched the video or read the book, you'll never understand what sand nigger magic is. It's really the final redpill.

That video describes a parasite to pefection

How does /fringe/ feel knowing that it's been preforming blacknigger magic the whole time? I'll tell you how… like losers. Like those white guys who act like rappers. Like posers

lol! Fuck you fringe

There's a lot of down time early in the first 6 weeks when the fleet's starship is setting out. It's an acclimation period for the new…cadets? Do we still say cadets in the future? Also, she's young- she doesn't have too many friends that she served across the galaxy with yet that she can call her family and is thus, the first real time she's been away from home. THEN there's space interference. Could be cosmic radiation, could be some extra terrestrial interception, but THIS IS WHERE THE PSYOP BEGINS: You are her father video chatting with your daughter when you notice the unexpected "glitch." I have painted a scene. It's mostly inspired by Starship Troopers but it's got some J.J. Abrams. In your mind, what do you see? Two Options

Mashallah

Thought that the interviewer in that clip looked familiar.

what's going on with Holla Forums?

This thread is incredible. Finally white people are discovering niggers as the true satan.

Later that day

And thats why we call them CIA niggers.

What the fuck did you just say about me spearchucker?

Bump for justice over slide threads.

Andrew "Righteous Blade of the Prophet" Neil

Fucking this

you're a moron

in a perfect world, yes….in reality businesses use their position to leverage their own interests, to the detriment of the rest of us
Example:walmart - they produce nothing, they just exchange…..they are…dare i say it….MERCHANTS

montana is a face looking to the left

The T in "Puppet" stands for Trump, lol

You can fake titties all day long and half the time they are disgusting, you can't fake a nice pair of legs, good hips, and an ass
Coffee is for cucks just like tea(don't even start my Dixie brethren, we all know tea was a kike trick forced down bong throats)
That isn't a real thing, you're thinking of commercial metal
Real metal has no such denomination, it'd just called metal

Because fake information is seeded into pol to discredit other authentic information, cointelpro methods essentially.

Therefore all information must be verified or at least have a credible source before spreading everywhere.

Naturally everything in the pic is happening but the veracity of the document matters.
We cant surrender to confirmation bias.

A black celebration.

Why do such racists feel the need to oppress poor innocent muslims?
I'm literally shaking right now

thread getting slided hard

Is she secretly CIA herself? A handler?

wow better have at it then

You got a laugh out of me.

Seriously what the fuck are we preparing for a Zombie Apocalypse for when we have something much much worse in real life?!?!

The Eyes are the gateway to the soul. If the soul is full of darkness and evil, then the eyes will show it.

Ban all immigration from Europe. It sounds anti-white, so it'll work. It will also remove from European's minds the thought that they have somewhere else to run to. If they knew they didn't, I think they would get much more serious much faster.

Zombies are preferable to cannable niggers

try talking politics with a complete stoner.

bots are nigger magic

I saw a video few weeks ago in which that aircraft was described by someone but not filmed

I cringed the entire rally

Wish these fat fuck r/thedonald fags would sit to the side or out of the public view

this

Also stop blackmailing Merkel to let in refugees

GTFO Spencer… Your esoteric homo group called the AltRight is pure fucking nigger magic. And most of you are race mixers

nigger bots getting dubs

Kek cannot be worshiped in any way except to create dank meme and bring down the Jew World Order

Kekism is not a religion

National Socialism is a religion (and I dont mean kike-sponsered Esoteric Hitlerism scum).

The concept that we are all miniature Gods is the root of nearly all modern evil. The "Enlightenment" was a mistake.

infogalactic.com/info/The_Society_of_the_Spectacle

Oh we know Snoop is a sellout.

"Gods" are masks the Priests wear to intimidate the audience.

Commie double talk = nigger magic

No one gives a shit nigger magician

kek

Fringe is terrified of this thread lol

WE WUZ EVERYONE

Your super close bro, read The Hero with A thousand faces, and Thou Art that. Also the Power of Now, and Surfing through Hyperspace.

larping this sad :(
The eternal virgin is eternal

its a real book bro

amazon .fr/Surfing-Through-Hyperspace-Understanding-Universes/dp/0195142411

No one mentioned /fringe/ til you D&C niggers now, /fringe/ never performed nigger magic

OP is right. If I've learned anything from the what fringe/occult/esoteric material I have read its that ALL magic is basically just meme magic. I.E. Magic only works BECAUSE people believe that it does, especially when ideas spread and catch on. The collective unconscious belief in an idea gives it power by making people act on these beliefs in subtle ways, usually without even realizing it. Shit adds up, no one denies our memeing got Trump elected. But something else just occurred to me; Pizza gate is clearly real, but now I wonder if they revealed themselves intentionally to get the idea into minds of normies to gain power. Nothing that has been leaked so far has lead to any real justice yet, and they seem to have been a step ahead of us so far in covering their tracks and relocating. Assange has been missing for a while so we can't be sure recent wiki leaks aren't psyops any more. Just a thought. Plz no bully.

On that same note, reminder that we should be meeting the world we want into reality with stuff like pic related as often as possible. Get the idea into everyones minds and it WILL happen.

Top pleb

I've been pondering on this for a while. "New Age" morality is basically regressive, trying to turn us all back into animals who act on basic impulses, and who have no transcendent values.

kys

regards, fringe

Holla Forums is /fringe/ noa
inb4 we wage inter-dimensional war against the eternal reptilian.

You're right and wrong. New Age is the threshold boundary turbulence in the mind of the impure. They begin to grasp, often aided by temporary mental acceleration from drugs, but cannot retain. Thus their pr-mature type formation decays into unstable and imprecise visions. Interwoven in this is deliberate disinformation and work of left-handed adepts to pull away pure seeking from the right-hand path.

Even Holla Forums exemplifies this boundary turbulence and mixture of left and right handed seeking. You must have discernment. This is an excellent compilation of information on crossing the boundary channeled from higher dimensional beings. Even so exercise your discernment at all times. lawofone.info/

And remember most of all
You always walk the final steps alone

Fringe is the definition of nigger magic

We wont meet until a path is created. Right now it's chaos and that works. The CIA can't create one for us because we're smarter than the Jew and they aren't even on the Jewish Mafia's level yet.

the jews are too lazy to write. they didn't write much, and in their descent, they began to write less and less, until they just gave up entirely and relied on rabbi (indian) word of mouth.

there is a progression which suggests there was some LARPing take over that interplayed back and forth between something aryan and something jewish, which resulted in the jews themselves. literally niggers larping as whites with some crossbreeding distilled with inbreeding. the same thing, in reverse, then happened when the parasitism invaded the roman empire. in both cases the, the source – the actual people – took a message and filtered (if they were invalid/lesser source), or re-added back origin components since deleted by filtering (if they were valid/greater source).

this is memetics superimposed on variable/differential ableness (ie. race).

Bow down to the white magic you nigger /fringe/ butt sex enlightenment "ritual" larping faggot

leave

You sound like a nigger

youtube.com/user/OccultLectures/videos
Here's a free handout.
Black and white are the day and night.
They seem to follow one another, like a sister and brother.
These are races, they colour our faces
and give power to all who watch the fall.

You also sound like a raping hipster nigger.

Kill yourself /fringe/ nigger magic freemason larp

Evola is a /fringe/ meme that doesn't really belong since he said nothing of value. To, "ride the tiger" is a terrible terrible attitude existence. Jews out flanked people like this and promoted Evola to cripple us…. the same way Jews ruined American Zen.

This thread has nothing to do with /fringe/. Hermeticists don't perform nigger magic you braindead retard.

Want proof? Check out >>>/fringe/87553

Evola said some good things, but that doesn't mean I agree with him 100%.

Also, what's with this meme of labeling anything deeper than a kiddie pool as "fringe" ideology?

You're basically demonstrating the niggerism of modern thinking yourself.

Who gives a shit what you think?

Evola demoralized beta got his feelings hurt? "Muh Modernism" is a real thing? No it's not. There is not such thing as modernism or NOT thinking modern. You live here, you are modern.

HERMETICS is pure nigger magic. Psudeo-intellectual nigger magic

It's niggerish junkie weed-bro talk that was created because the "Hermes" freemason larpers couldn't figure out paradoxical thinking so they cheated like a nigger. The rest is just ripped off from better philosophers like Heraclitus just like Aliestor Crowly ripped of Nietzsche's better philosophy so he could act like a nigger…. because NIGGERS STEAL SHIT, make it stupid and gross, and then take credit. Its niggerish magic.

/fringe/ is nigger magic

this comment was a response to comment above

But for the 5th time now I've experienced Holla Forums blocking responses to certain comments in threads.

Not an argument.

Also, I'm not an Evola-worshipper, nor are my feelings hurt.

Modernism is a thing, retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernism

You're the one who's butthurt with your constant saging, and insistence that everything your peabrain can't comprehend is /fringe/.

If anything this incoherent squabbling is sign you've been taking some of the "nigger magic" yourself.
You write as if you were a nigger talking in real life

All of this thread disgust me to highest point.

Fucking niggers.

You're not very bright, user. "Postmodern" is a Commie meme you stupid pleb. There is no escaping "modern" if you live in the world, unless you are from the past and have a time machine. Evola is full of stupid fucking paradoxical babble like that. Don't share your thoughts anymore. You dumb broad.

You're not very bright, user. "Postmodern" is a Commie meme you stupid pleb. There is no escaping "modern" if you live in the world, unless you are from the past and have a time machine. Evola is full of stupid fucking paradoxical babble like that. Don't share your thoughts anymore. You dumb broad.

What's up with The Beatles lol?

/fringe/ betas nigger magicians are angry so they are going to throw out insults like nigger-mamma jokes

They fell for a fake /fringe/ level guru hindu nigger who mind fucked them.

To be fair, those "gurus" were all the rage back then.

Friend if anything your IQ is slowly dropping as you praise this slide thread.
I now understand why Holla Forums needs +4 stickies up at all times.

This thread is pretty good. It shows that people are willing to act like niggers to gain magical powers. And /fringe/ is really a bunch of vudo niggers at heart

By the logic of this thread I could jam Holla Forums as a furfag den because there are nazi furries out there.

Kill yourself /fringe/ nigger magician

Means manifest your will( meme it), not do what you feel like.

This entire thread explain why so many fedoras are roleplaying "pagans" that attack christianity, its time to ostracize them

pizzagate is over retards.

You will find nothing…

other areas need focus…stop time sinking into this dead end shit. All the leads have dried up and the research has stagnated.

Maybe, but "pagans" raids are still a thing in every "redpilled" board.

At the end they are just "inferior" showing themselves like atention whores.

It's only just begun shill

Wrong, retard. It means what it says not what you re-interpret. And read Crowley and then talk to Holla Forums. You're a plebeian faggot fringe nigger and you need to shut up and listen

Pick a card faggot

Ace of spades

fringe trying to misdirect. You're shit magicians

Kim Kardashian and the Spirit Cooker. Pure nigger magic

zombie preparedeness is a codename for stealthy defense buildup against something much much worse in real life
but shhht
its a seekret

No, christian, i am not part of some irrelevant minority that shitpost on pol and is kosher as fuck.

checked af

Same difference

It's shitskin hordes

The niggerization of all things includes "magic" and it started back in 100BC but really took off after the Christ meme spread its virus

Freemason, Gnostic, and Jewish magic is all anti-ego in order to remove your will power. Ego can be a bad thing if your self reflection and subconscious is unhealthy, but condemning it is nigger tier

Yeah fuck /fringe/, praise the demon you bunch of mongloid Luciferians.

Well, he got it wrong anyways, the Overman is supposed to be forgotten and not poured into a Law.

/fringe/ and Lady GAGA = nigger magic scum

The Overman is suppose to be FutureFash

I remember watching a documentary about the early occult stuff in the colonial US. Specifically the witches of Devon and maypoles being pulled down. A maypole is essentially a giant phallus that children run around… all the luciferia statues I'be seen show children and a humanoid goat diety he-she… I'' so angry I can't even talk about this stuff out loud without getting very angry and shaking. No more LARPing…

I WANT JUSTICE

No shit.

No, not literally forgotten - bad wording, I admit. It's just that the Overman is not a kind of morality, which a Law such as "Do what thou wilt" poses as.
It's Nietzsche who urged us to "lose him", so maybe he was worried something like this would happen to the teaching of the Overman? Once humans become Overmen, they will forget about this teaching, they won't follow it like a Law is what I wanted to say.

DAILY REMINDER

NIGGER MAGIC THREAD SCARED /FRINGE/ TO DEATH

makes sense. Black men love white because they are afraid of their own.

bump

amazing. i've come to the same conclusions.

Beyonce isn't a female.

SHe lays eggs

Dude you are a fucking moron shut the fuck up kid.

Calm down Mark Walberg

CANCEROUS NAMEFAGS 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

cancer meme jokes because you can't funny
not funny

HAMMERTIME

And here you call yourself red-pilled.

Faggot. Acting on impulses and being right because you have might is anti-Aryan as possible.

Explain.

Trashed. Go back there, faggot.

That porn is adorable.

/fringe/ had a melt down and cried a lot. They're just NeoPlatonists doing nigger magic really

Actually no. You weren't talking to /fringe, you were talking to shills from "The Coalition of Invisible Colleges" who are plebbit rejects who can't fathom what we are.

You can go burn down Hermetic images in the churches now Holla Forums, like this one. After all, you proved that Hermeticism is just nigger magic.
Oh wait.

Is that like Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw or something?

Hermetics is nigger magic. Actually it's NeoPlatonism that was turned into "a mysterious science stretching back to the dawn of time" which is exactly how niggers talk… dumbing shit down, creating false narratives to seem more important and better than others. /fringe/ is niggerish as bunch of drunk porch monkeys in New York City sitting on the stoop and claiming to have sacred knowledge of the Egypt and Hebrews.
Ask any /fringe/ Hermetic to explain anything about their beliefs and they crumble like those same niggers into name calling and self aggrandizing. It's pathetic

WE WUZ HIDDEN WIZARDS AND SHIT!

For the gorrilionth time, Crowley was referring to what he called "true will". We would call it "destiny" or "fate", but he was an edgy faggot.

BUMP

No he wasn't. I don't think you understand that destiny isn't fate and neither are what your boyfriend were talking about, nigger.

Literally all of his writings refer to the "true will", goon.
You guys need a new angle.

Nietzsche was so anti-nihilism he supposedly caused his mind to break just to destroy nihilism.
The Overman (Übermensch, literally Abovehuman) denies moral relativism.
Moral relativism is (((their))) field and expertise. They actually believe what they're doing is correct.
I read his works in his native language.

What did you expect.

I get that you don't want demons or dragons latching onto your souls, like Jesus advised you, but calling the distilled spiritualism of our Ancestors "voodoo" is a bit

Hey, third reply.
You realize that thing about burning images of Hermes Trismegistus was sarcastic?

I feel like starting some shit.
Sorry. Not.

You know what this thread lacks?
FUN
U
N

Moon man is a mulatto out for revenge for the crime o his creation.

Homeschooled by a feminist mother. That's why she looks adorable. She didn't face the horrors of the world.

Her mother was dissapointed that she wears high-heels in the porn she does. Like that's the part that she was unsatisfied about.

She also made fake rape allegations against james deen, her ex-boyfriend, the day he bought a house with his new girlfriend.

You mean pop culture spiritualism of the 1500s?

I had fun

Everything is correct except the "Satan" part. Leftists worship Satan as a way to degenerate, just like how they use music. Right people (people right in the head) use the idea of power and Satan as the "Will to Power" – because willpower is fundamental energy and encourages healthy behavior.

bump

Yeah this is how it goes true spiritualism
You would have your head chopped off for your Goetica, of course you and your thread oppose hermetic Theurgy.

Hermetics = NeoPlatonism = Christian heretics of Egypt = nigger magic

Do you realize the irony

someone needs to mail Dugin some Rudyard Kipling.

she looks /fit/ and capable, so sure, you'll get paid a fair wage for every basket of cotton you bring in!

You forget all the interference (((they))) brought in the meantime.

Maybe you don't need to go all the way back, but you at least have to get out of the 1900s where self-respect and quality took a dive for mass-produced shekelage.
If we are at the point supposedly, that robots can replicate works of grand master aritsans, painters, sculptors, etc…
then why the fuck does everything new break after a week? Why does everything look like complete neut-male shit like our ovarian egg-cars?
basically retry industrialisation (((without them))) (ie (((Jay Gould)))
Having to choose between quantity and quality in the first place is entirely a jew meme, and an excuse to produce shit cheaper that breaks more often so you buy more of it.
The Long Tail is probably the worst of our modern economic concepts, rather than expand and grow and find new bases, just fleece your same goy base over and over. What's the only improvement a 1911 got in 100 years? stapling two of them together!
More shit, like that, in every field. Fortunately jews hate guns so while they buy&sell them, they don't actually build them outside of Israel, and they're cheap low-qual shit anyway like uzis.
it's kind of sad, too, because you can tell what Chris Andersen meant was to never accept a 'product' as 'perfect,' that it can and always should receive improvements especially as new materials are found/created. But it took only like 10 minutes for kikes to work out a subversion of that of stapling swiss-army knife crap onto everything to drive up the cost. The problem with people who are tunnel-vision experts, they don't see that shit coming.

daily (shoah) reminder Allah is literally a moon god

daily reminder Spencer's mentor is Paul (((Gottfried)))

he sounds newfag enough that he legit forgot he couldn't edit posts here and meant to post both in one message.

a god of chaos wouldn't wish for something as orderly as simple worship rituals anyway. Hence, the dank memes. He cares not for your worship, only that you know his name and will tell another.

sounds like it's along the lines of "the last act of a successful revolution is to destroy itself" (gommunism/SJ is what happens when you don't)
So you adhere to the overman until you surpass him or something. I think he was just rephrasing an ancient eastern tradition for post-enlightenment fellows there. student surpasses the master etc and so forth.

/fringe/ is nigger magic. It's understandable.

Hinduism is the aryan way of life you uneducated nigger. It is a societal structure including the racial caste system. You are clearly an autistic spaz who had nothing more than a few shitty unsourced infographs and watched too many shitty youtube docs. Hinduism and buddhism are the aryan belief systems. You are obviously a jew to try and shit talk the greatest philosophy on earth which is pure white.

Kill yourself faggot-nigger

Holy Mother of God. I hope we're not over-estimating our enemies, but that does make sense. It would be the first step to push the pedo narrative, and allows them to paint anyone who pushes back against it as a "crazy" pizzagater. It might be over thinking things, but I wouldn't put it past these diabolically evil people.

Why have the kikes decided to push this thing as the nigger and feminist uber-icon? You can squawk "Queen B, nigga!" or shriek "yass queen!" all you want, but it doesn't make her desirable to any one with taste (despite her efforts to look white) or her music good to anyone with ears.

This is much more common in people, it's a defense mechanism. Anything that is negative can be ignored or rejected if 'being positive' is a value. Sort of a gateway to nigger behaviour.

It wouldn't be hard to underestimate the 'tism that picks up minor clues and associations, however, the chances of clear real world proofs being found were mostly ruined by 4cuck, reddit, and jonestein-tier plebs who posted pizzagate stuff to their targets' facebooks, talked to the pedos on camera, and spread it too soon.

If they were going to reveal something like that, it would be more obvious. Like the guy who went to comet ping pong with a gun, and got arrested on camera.

kys commie

fug, responded to a bot

Hinduism is post Aryan and memed by shitskins you fucking failure

Black women are basically men. Leftists and nogs like their high T women

High tea women
High T women