MSN Cuts Live Feed After Based Sheriff Goes Off

While MSNBC is covering the nigger sportsball player that was killed by a based driver who wasn't going to be intimidated by no nigger, the sheriff, during a live broadcast, started reading direct quotes they were receiving from all the irate chimps in the community.

MSN quickly cuts from the broadcast in an effort to salvage their narrative that dey iz gud bois who dindu nuffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KoNz7
soundcloud.com/user-396187305/coon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump to slide that french speaking shitskin.

Oh nooo
That sucks…

It wasn't just CNN. The whole thing made the entire lugenpresse very salty.

archive.is/KoNz7

And yet they publish it all, right there in the article. The media is fucking run by retards.

Gasser did nothing wrong

Same woman who cut the black Trump supporter.

isnt it fucking astounding? but then again that was breitbart writing it and if they dont court le alt right they are doomed.

Ahh, I just realized it was Kikebart.

PRAISE KEK

Checked
NO HARASSER FOR THE GASSER

Nice

Sorry, i don't much into computers. Thanks user.

Does anyone have footage of the entire briefing? I really would like to hear what this guy has to say. I am sure a lot of people would.

this has meme potential.

top wew

we need an x-rated news outlet.

Kek. According to the Juden, Kikebart (founded in Jerusalem!) is Natzee central HQ. Atlantic did a piece yesterday, "Are Jews White." Holy Hell, every other humble merchant in the thread was tossing off about the Nazis at Breitbart.

He said "ass" and "faggot."

He talked about the NIGs hate mail and quoted the ANTIWHITE SHIT and (((they))) cut him off not before having a Black female stand up and ask him why would you read that stuff off , with a sassy tone
this is gonna redpill more people
THIS POOR BASTEREDS CAREER IS OVER FOR THIS AND THAT SUCKS I HOPE (((THEY))) DON'T KILL HIM

Holy shit haha. Literally 1984.

So some nigger killed another nigger after sending him an email telling him that he was shit?

i think i can get some oc going with that

President Trump: "Oh nooo! That sucks" \\:-)

fresh off the presses

soundcloud.com/user-396187305/coon

A compilation of chris cuckmou moments I made for a thread a couple weeks back. Hes truly the greasiest motherfucker on cnn.

Can we get some context for the non burgerfahs here plz?

Moonman's got a new hype man.

Is he evil or just a bumbling autist?

Is it even a sentence?

And people wonder why Apefrica is so fucked up.

Yes goyim, it's illegal to posses these e-mails, except for media outlets like us. We'll tell you EXACTLY what they really say.

Thx m8

How about Fake News™, no rights for them, yes?

THE POLICE JUST GAVE US THE INTERNAL
SIGNAL.

RACE WAR WILL BE STARTING VERY SOON.

PREPARE FOR THE RACE WAR EVERYBODY

EVERYBOUDY

ITZ GOING DOUWN

RACE WAR

RACEWARRR EVERYONE!!

A bit late to the party. They pressed charges anyways?

according to the other thread, yea…

I thought Al Sharpshit was moving if Trump got elected?

BTFO THAT NIGGER

Woah, hold on there lad. Those are some magically powerful trips you got there. I'm going to need to detain you while my partner checks those. Yep, it's confirmed. You did nothing wrong, you're free to go.

kek

It's soo convenient to cover online harassment when it's directed toward some degenerate eceleb whore. But call out niggers on their hostility and it's you who is in the wrong.

supposedly the nigger was talking cash shit to the guy befor e he got rekt
the real reason why he was released before was because the witnesses were lying about what happened

I really like this sheriff

My brother told me I'm starting to worry him because I keep making jokes about events of Revelation cleansing this degenerate Earth.
I didn't have the heart to tell him I wasn't joking.

The most based motherfucker ever.

Al "Shake Whitey Down in This Town" Sharpton

(double dubs checked)
holy shit that third webm… fucking rekt

CAN'T FOOL THE NEWELL

based sheriff laying down the cold hard facts.

fuck the lugenpresse

This has dance remix potential

They have learned nothing

The more you try and contain it
The strongerbthe effects

all he had to do was not be a retard and just say offensive language was used.

Every fucking time I see this, I want to spray explosive diarrhea in his face.

I honestly love Newell (Westbank NOLA born and raised) but he's basically gonna ensure that somewhere in the Parish is gonna get the negro torch soon.

Please cleanse Lincolnshire by fire tho thnx

That third clip is perfect.

I just have to acknowledge that ID. Nice full house.

All niggers must hang

Why not a bumbling evil autist? It is very narrow minded of you, user, to believe autists canot be evil.

THE GOYIM MUST NOT KNOW WHAT NIGGERS ACTUALLY ARE

THEY WILL STOP DONATING

SHUT IT DOWN

wait that's not how justice works.

Kek approves.

Niggers are big business this time of year. Somebody lock this horrible, racist thread.

good image

Trump is emboldening the deplorables.

the fire rises

Do they feel in charge?

"Stop redpilling people Sherrif! Just say you're sorry already and agree that white people need to apologize for eternity"
Hypocrisy at it's finest, as always.

'people say mean stuff to you in public life'
'welcome to public life'

Ah, so saying mean stuff about public figures is allowed now.
Hillary is a cunt.

oh fuck I lost my sides

Are normalfags actually fooled by this crap?

This will be the page for press releases regarding this case: https:// www.jpso.com/CivicAlerts.aspx?CID=5
Will be interesting to see if they comment on the statements made at the press briefing, or if they provide a transcript of the briefing.

It's not a matter of fooled, I think they just want to adhere to a belief like the MSM pushes. Firstly because they want to feel informed and intelligent about "what's happening in the world" and secondly because they lack a strong enough character of their own as to determine what's right and what's wrong. These are the people who really suffer from our godless world.

Hitler dub dubs.

Kek has forgiven you.

They should believe Trump instead, then.

Huma has a strange but very attractive face and body

I don't believe the myth that women were somehow better. Men just enforced their will harder in the past, women didn't change.

Double digit subs confirms

Come on step it up

srs?

fuck this faggot. anyone that watched his movie or read his book already hated hilary he just in it for the monies.

Nigg I dont believe this is fake news desu. But I dont get why would it be wrong to expose how corrupt one candidate is. If they hacked the voting system that shit would be wrong and fucked up. However what they did is actually acceptable. Would people prefer to get Hillary elect and never know all her hidden bussiness?
This is the vibe I get from some of you.
Moreover how did Hillary not do the same with Trump? Oh yes she did. How many times the media told us how racist and mysoginistic and total cunt he was? Theres always dirty war in political campaigns and unless the votes were altered you shouldnt be so proud of disregarding Holla Forums with this article. It doesnt make sense.

Muslims

They are raiding the archive thread as we speak.

Hahahahahaha

I don't see what's so bad about this commercial. I found it touching personally.

yes

David Brock is a literal faggot.

Foreign Propaganda? Is that what this place is now? We're a bunch of shitposters in constant banter on a Manchukuoan railway building forum. They're genuinely retarded to take us seriously.

kek i know that place

Ok. (You)

dollar's gotta collapse at some point
during trump seems fitting

hi