#BuildtheWall Leftists attack

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

How do we find out who this woman is?

I want to find out where the closest police station is and file a report for this guy with the video evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LIF6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit this got my blood pressure up
That fucking cunt is such a retard,can she hear herself? I hope she uploads her side.

More accurately she is a refugee from the ineptitude of her own people, living by the generosity of an infinitely more capable people.

Oh, and to answer your question, Touchy Tequila is Erika

Shit, also meant to post the note she wrote him. She wants his dick so bad.

CuckNorris & Touchy Tequila

Check the fucking catalog

This guy says she might be his ex fiancee

He lives in Vermont, never says who she is though

Holy shit, talk about lust

This guy is alt-lite faggotry in pseudo-headbanger form. Anyone doing videos with a bookshelf behind them is not to be taken seriously.

Well Satan would know above anyone else.

I'm not watching 10 minutes of dogshit just to get mad at something. Summarize your shit faggot

How about gas yourself so the ADD gene has a better chance of disappearing.

Nothing against this guy's video. It is actually pretty nice, but he REALLY needs somebody to tell him to take the first LINK in his description about Holla Forums OUT. Even if it is half-chan. Please help encourage this.

this is all hoaxed nonsense. Trust me. Her first name is Erika/Erica though.

i wonder (((who))) keeps funding these cookie cutter communist orgs. the URLs on those template protest signs always lead to sites like this:

archive.is/LIF6E

all off the sites have similar layouts with two or three variations as well.

Wow she wants to fuck so bad. LMAO

I am not so well experienced with women user, can you elaborate?
I have had girlfriends before and I think I can see what you're getting at but still.

Wall Street is the Enemy! Hillary 2020!

I was about to call you a faggot, but with those satanic digits, you're probably right.

Her body language during the altercation showed signs that she was interested in him sexually as well as some of the things she was saying. This letter is a way for her to make contact with him.

Dora the Explorer 16 years latter?

We should contact her and inform her that her actions would receive greater reciprocation if she simply stripped and sucked his dick.

You know those shows on TV that would show and man and woman angry at each other one second, have a pause between the two while they stare each other up and down, then the next they'll be tongue fucking each others mouth holes?

Yeah it was basically that, except in this situation it's only the woman anger lusting.
When she realised the next day what happened and that it didn't work tried "reserved and timid" by giving him a letter.

Although I could be completely wrong tbh, after all who knows what a filthy Mexican is thinking.

Also this
and the way her words were coming out a little elongated and in a different; non-sarcastic; tone from her normal voice.