Memes in cartoons

Is this real? Is anyone watching this show can confirm it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFJwoVL9sAE
youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't be surprised if Sonic Boom did that. That show don't give two fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFJwoVL9sAE

Aaron, who runs the Twitter account, either farms Sonic memes daily or creates half of them himself.
He is definitely in cahoots with the guys making Sonic Boom.

They also had Chris chan in one episode.

Is this Chris Chan's greatest legacy?

that show and the sonic twitter are treasures of nature

I dread to think what will happen when the show's writers learn of Kayla-Na.

Why aren't the people who write this put in charge of making the games? The whole franchise could be saved.

As a Christian, this disturbs me.

Have a webm

Matthew 6:16

because the japanese game industry is dying.

This is why the Japanese video games industry is superior

You mean monkey faced nigger bitch?

Sonic is an infidel mario knows the truth of Allah.

It's not until late Season 1 and now in Season 2, but, yeah, I'm half convinced at least one of the writers is learning from the Sonic Twitter poster. And it's glorious.

The episode where from is one mass triggering for the obsessive fan community, done in the style of Misery.

Sanic is a normalfag meme, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened.

If Mario is Muslim and Sonic is Christian, which game mascot is a Jew?

As a catholic, I see nothing wrong.

Saw it OP, they actually did it. They also did a joke about someone coloring Sonic's arms while he was having a nightmare in the same episode.

I really wish this show was better since I do genuinely enjoy shit like this and Eggman's characterization in the show.

Fuck you Japan.

Because they're writers and not game devs user?

Video games have dialog and story writers

Implying Sonic isn't a Jew.
He sure seems interested in hindering scientific advancement and keeping the GUN in power, while pretending to have no interest in world politics.
Eggman did nothing wrong

Yet transvestite link does? Something seems fishy.

I honestly think Nintendo is full of idiots. Especially NoA.

SEGA is literally Jewish.

Sonic is even older than all of those religions.

you're too slow

Did the Sonic fanbase's massive autism rewrote the fabric of history and made this blue hedgehog figure in Ancient Egypt?

Lol also this one: youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

Considering that Holla Forums made the egyptian god of darkness a frog, I think ancient egypt is this sort of a timeless place which can be heavily influenced by memetics, and allow for shifting dimensional gears.

Or maybe they were a frog and a hedgehog to begin with and we're nearing the fruition of a millennia long plan of mindraping autists and using them as tools in a preparation for their resurrection.

The most unusual day would be a day where nothing unusual happens.

Damnit you were faster.

I suppose Kyoto is as close as Japan gets to San Francisco. Only oddly conservative at the same time. They're all for avant garde lithuanian freeform Jazz-fusion, but you aren't a true Kyotoite if your family hasn't got a thousand years of history in the city.

IT HAS BEGUN

I am seriously convinced that at some point some user managed to travel back in time, ended up in Egypt and left all these memes back there

Go outside, user.

Heh..Jew Wario…

Plot twist, he goes outside and starts to heavily study science. Invents a time machine and goes back to ancient egypt to plant memes.

I warned you about particle accelerators bro!!

You people are morons. The Japanese think crossdressing is hilarious.
Which it is.

BLU MAKES EET FASTA!!!!

I never said I didn't enjoy Nintendo triggering trannies with BOTW. That shit was gold, but the game needed more content, or at least a few more fucking houses and villages to not make everything seem so damn empty. But aside from that, they're stupidity is primarily concentrated with their handling of the Mario series and its spinoffs.

It has been a comedic thing for a long time in the West too back when gender was taken straighforward as it really is in real life and the leftist academic concepts of 6 million genders genderfluidity expression mental/physical crap weren't a thing.

Eh, Sanic was one of the most normie memes. Call me when they namedrop ЦОПIС

Now that's some antique memes

Come on, we all know Catholics aren't Christians.

Isn't he the guy who tried to do the Jotaro trick but failed miserably? :?)

Also:

Well, now I feel old. Thanks asshole.

The twitter makes sanic jokes all the time. I wouldn't be surprsied.

So he's the top man at KEK?

I know you're talking about charge and parity but still.

I think it proves that memes are the fundamental force of the universe.