Kekart

Is anyone here selling Kek gear? It won't be long until everything kek related is banned from the normieverse. Need gets now.
pic related. I want kek presents.

Other urls found in this thread:

surveymonkey.com/r/6PQ2H7D
archive.fo/kzuaL
amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND
ebay.com/itm/192047771021?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
freewebstore.org/polarise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've considered carving/sculpting one of those frog swastikas they unearthed. I'm not exactly equipped for casting and molding but I wanted to produce quite a few of them to hand out and leave around.

There was a jewlery craftsman on Holla Forums who was making Kek gear. He might anwser your plea

Just grab a good narrow knife and a chunk of antler or better yet, the bone that connects the antler or horn to the skull, and get carving. You'll gain a lot from making something great with your own hands.

Just makeyour own on custom clothing sites. It's safer that way.
Or even better

I was actually going to make a kek stamp to imprint on the mugs I make. Is anyone interested? How much would you pay?

I got this heirloom ring for my gf. But ill sell it to you for 1K.

That is fucking badass. What stones are in it? Also, don't sell that. It is clearly magickal.

Here's a link to a website selling the Kek ring in the OP:

http:// www.shapeways.com/product/4NJWEW4WS/kek-signet-ring?optionId=60892637&li=marketplace

I don't know about other Kek gear, but I'd like to know.

It's olive cubic zirconium, with 14k gold on ruthenium

My aunt collects frog stuff. This will be the first christmas I have the money to buy her some things.

Any other anons have a 3d printer? Can we share STL files?

Don't give him shekels, the guy repeatedly obsfucated his intent and fucked up the icon by giving it a toothy grin rather than smug visage.

Frog mask, china jumped on the KEK train hard, the lowest I found was 2.50. Can attest, comfy fit, comes with an icepack that fits in pouch. Only pepe merchandise I've found that isn't a meme printed on generic objects.

can one make a decent living on shapeways dear user?

My art teacher from back in the day makes his living off of making jewelry by hand and a public school teacher's salary. (I took classes at his private studio, which he told me he didn't profit off of, because the monthly charge was just enough to keep the lights on. It's where he did all his real work.)

With shapeways, maybe. I'd buy one of those, if it wasn't stupidly expensive.

Sadly this, he outright stated that he was hand casting the rings, not the case. He then justified the insane pricing by claiming that recalibrating the design for each size of ring was very time intensive and that he would be making a loss and was in fact doing us a favor.

Shame, I would have probably purchased one even at the high price if he had have been honest from the get go.

You mean the kike who wanted to act as middleman and sell us kek rings like OP's pic produced by chink factories? Yes he was a smith but instead of doing it himself and sell it, he decided to go the cheap way and use chinamen.

I literally just got this shipment up today. Making a website to take orders as we speak.

Keep checking memes[dot]money (yes that is a real URL)- should be up and running in the next couple days.

I'm not said craftsman, I just another shitposter making shit to praise Kek, btw.

Are those silver rounds?

How much do you want for them?

Stainless- they are challenge coins, not silver. Maybe silver in the future if people actually buy these.
Working through the finances now, but I might be able to not come out net negative at $9.99/ea

Make it 14.88 and I'll take it.

just saw a terrible pepe
these people want to gig pepe
a big fat clown wants to kill my frog

AHHHHHH THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA

Itt:OP and his friendly merchant friends shill their wares.

Get out parasites

link to that sweet sleepmask?

As they consume the frog, they become the frog, and the cycle starts anew.

Kek is immortal. Ideas are bulletproof.

I'll gladly buy one at that price. Even aside from the very potent meme magic that's not a bad price.

Yeah, and stainless is actually better. I want to carry this with me when I go out, and handle it often. Silver will tarnish if you do that, and if you did it with gold, it would be so expensive no-one could afford it (obvious price point is $1488) and so valuable you wouldn't want to carry it around with you. At a little under $15, a stainless token is a great deal.

Make it happen.

Kek confirms. That thread made me feel pic related, but I would still like some Kek and Holla Forums merch. I can stash it away like old Nazi memorabilia for my grand-kids to find, and then come ask me about the great meme wars

I love these. Would you consider making lapel pins for the black sun and Kek?

Make sure you let us know when the site is done. I will pick up a few as Christmas gifts.

Did you get them done by South Kingze?

Heh, I guess I plan to do the same…

I got a deplorables patch for my jacket.
I was surprised it actually managed to get here all the way to the UK

Yeah man I want to do a black sun one before that is realized as a fash thing too much- right now normies have no idea what it is.

I am actually planning to buy some ads here or on half/pol/.
Memes[dot]money ! It's gonna happen!

If you want, you can add your email via this survey and I'll send out emails when the site is ready!
surveymonkey.com/r/6PQ2H7D

Dubs confirm there's some memetic magick in this. I'd like to get one to go with the patch I have like that.

Replica of original Kek statue on sale.

archive.fo/kzuaL
amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND

That's pretty neato

Those dubs

S H A D I L A Y

Make a silver one. i have over 30oz of silver now, I'd pay a nice premium for a silver KEK 5oz round.

With any luck, I will recoup what I paid to get these made. If that works, then I plan to make bigger and better things!
See for the survey link if you want to be on the list.

wew

Checked.
Parasites leave.

Because THAT'S never fucked anyone who got into some occult shit before or anything…

I too would buy some silver ones.
A 1 or 5oz would be very nice.

Does it really count as selling out?
I'm not doing it to turn a profit- in fact I very well may lose money on this whole venture.
I legitimately just want physical tokens- I think they are cool as fuck, and want to be able to share them with other people, but to not go broke due to my initial investment, I need to charge something.

Noted. I was thinking about making a submission form on memes.money to facilitate ideas like this. I'll look in to silver.

Looks like it counts to me.

Are you just making Tokens user? Have you done any kind of projects like this before?

God's and demigod's get their power from belief, praise, and worship. If you don't want to buy shrines and tokens then at least make your own. It will further power kek.

Literally never. This is a first for me.

FUCK- THE DUBS ORDAIN IT
Shit guys, what if I (somehow) donate whatever meager profit there is to making more pepes?

Kek, please don't hold me in pains for this- I act in your name

Well at least you're honest. How are you making these anyway? Do you have a machine for it?

Stop defending your position by talking about how much you will or won’t profit. The Holla Forums dollar is a contemptuous subject. You could give these away and some would still accuse you of being a grubby merchant.

You have made a neat thing and people will buy them. You don’t have to justify any profit you make.

I'd throw down some hard-earned shekels on those.

I know a machineshop/foundry that takes custom orders, but they only work in volume soo…

I don't care about people accusing me of being a shill, more about the cosmic Will of Kek smiting me for bringing money into the equation. That shit don't fly in occultism.

I'm just giving you a hard time nigga, if you wanna make coins, it's easy to do.
You just need a drop hammer.

Yeah. I looked into the shapeways rings, and dude probably makes less than ten bucks on them, and they're calling him a kike.

It wasn't that the guy is making money from it, it was the onion like layers of lying the bastard did. Initially he was a blacksmith who was going to handcraft silver signet rings of the black sun, and it slowly over a few hundred posts devolved into a knockoff grinning heqet ring on shapeways.
It was like being told you get a krispy kreme glazed donut fresh off the belt, and then being presented with a stale jelly dunkin donut, and told the price is the same.

Fuck the fucker for fucking with us.

I can confirm this to be the case. He intentionally misrepresented what he eventually offered and when called out he doubled down.

Heck, I think initially he was talking about hand crafting suits of armor.

Nice.

Did anyone offer to pay for the suits of armor? Most people make what they're paid to do, right?

(((Kek))) is dead

as my trips prove

Nice try, Kike

I will buy these if you sell them. Do you have any other pictures of the designs?
I'd buy those Kek NRO patches too because the stupid faggot on /k/ refuses to sell them again.

hehe they think kek is my enemy
psyop complete

I'll buy these in silver, but I'm not wasting my money on fucking knick-knacks.

Jeb-energy shitpost. Thanks for the bumps, though.

Apparently kickstarter has passed you by.

I'll be buying user. I'll be buying a lot.

KEK IS NOT DEAD AND KEK HAS BEATEN MOLOCH

WITH PIZZAGATE KEK RISES AGAIN TO DEFEAT SATAN

How do I partake in the Sacred Rite of Winter's Light?

Why was this not happening earlier??!?!
Do you have any idea the potential for rarity?!
This sort of coin culture is huge in the military, and some people go nuts over them

BASED
I'll take twenty

THE WAR IS NOT OVER

I was actually just recently thinking about buying some kind of memetic lucky charm to wear around.
Etsy has tons of off-the-wall shit like this.

I thought this Black Sun pendant was pretty badass.

No.

kek is a frog. I like frogs. They are amphibious animals and there is loads of frogspawn and tadpoles near my home.
There are also toads. I squashed a frog when I returned home from work in the car. I live next to a river and there is loads of wildlife.
Birds, squirrels, weasels, stoats, mice and rats. My cat keeps them in check.
She just wants to hunt and sleep.

Nobody asked for them yet? Honestly, it's a bit of an investment to start minting coins, no matter which way you do it. In the end, you need the stamp (or equivilent) and those cost money. Then you need the silver or whatever soft metal to use, and then you need the free time to make that shit, because nobody's offering a fair price for coins. I almost got into this, but again, greedy kike merchants ruin everything, and the still gotta pay bills.

The fuck? Wouldn't kickstarter just bzn polacks like everyone else?

Seriously though, is there a crowdfund thing that won't ban us?

That's his throat

.December 8th - Ingis Day. Day of Fire. Kek/Keket. Ogdoadic Initiation, chicken tendies sacrifice, give power to Kek to initiate the rest of the ritualistic process.

December 11th - Aqua Day. Day of Water. Nun/Nunet. First day of dubs, seafood/fish sacrifice, theme of chaos and occupying the darkness, a chaos magick ritual of some sort.

December 22nd - Terra Day. Day of Earth. Second day of dubs, day after the Winter Solstice, the first day of the year that starts getting less dark representing the coming of the dawn (both materially and spiritually), big feast of foods from the Earth, similar to what normies do on Christmas. Need to develop a ritual for this day…

December 33rd - Aer Day. Day of Air. Third and final day of dubs, this is actually January 2nd, but if December continued on, it would be the 33rd day. A secret day that hides in plain sight, invisible like the air itself. The day after New Year's day. This is a day of commitment to our personal plans for the next year, for our belief in Kek and the other primordial Gods of the Ogdoad and in The All. A day of fasting and abstaining from worldly pleasures. No food is to be eaten, only water/tea/coffee or water flavored with natural lemon/lime/citrus juice–no milk or sugar. In our moment of physical weakness, our spiritual energy is renewed as we ascend into the aether of the higher planes. It is a day of sober reflection and meditation, in which the power and loosh we invested in Kek in the previous three days of rituals is given back to us eightfold for us to use in carrying out our plans for remainder of the year.

If I send you silver bars, can you melt them into kek rounds?

He's ordering from a mint that does custom design.

anyone know where 8pol refugees went? this place is pretty much Holla Forums now

He has to order all of those and pay for them, just to retail them? Dude is fucked. Dude, do not get more than ten of those to sell, only at best, 10% of people who claim they will buy something, buy something.. That's when they say it to your face. Online? Maybe one.

Is he? Damn it, I really wanted one but he didn't come here and let us know when they were in stock.

Why is he being such a faggot?

Time to get /comfy/ for winter, newfriend.

Yeah. Hopefully he didn't go in too deep. I'll probably get one or two even though it's not my favorite design. I'd personally like a wikileaks one just because I spent an ungodly amount of time going through them.

The guy who made the Holla Forums NRO patches sold out, I think he had to do a run of 300.

Remember a lot of people lurk Holla Forums and never post. The market is small but it exists.

I think a lot of the cost is in creating the die with coins, anyways.

Oh look, it's THIS thread again.
Lays the foundation for the URL of his shop to be posted.
Illusion of scarcity.
First it was stickers, then it was patches, then it was rings.
Jewish pieces of shit trying to leech a profit from the right.
btw, the guy behind these "rings" also runs a gay marriage site.

If I could get this in a CAD file I could probably make some of these at work.

This is a shill thread.

I cringe at the whole concept of this Reddit tier faggotry. Why not just get a guy Fawkes mask and talk about the Flying Spaghetti Monster lolsorandom in front of a Scientology center.

I uploaded Kek designs to the us postal service for stampage, they were approved by the service, and then evaluated again and removed before any could print. Trust me, they are trying to stop us. If anyone else tries and succeeds, I'll buy the stamps, I'm almost out anyhow.

Posting from my phone because I don't have any other camera, but here is another angle.

You fucked up.

Love the frogtopus design.

Stop teasing.

I was planning on buying a bunch of patches from him but many user's have said they ordered the patches 3 weeks ago and they have yet to recieve a package.

Hells yeah
Now if only there were more homegrown rather than edits.

I can't wait to get any of those patches!

nigger better make more

WHAT
THE
FUCK
!

I can almost guarantee that all of these were made to trick stupid journos, normalfags, and gullible edgelords into buying them.

Guys, after diving into legal documents for the better part of 6 hours, I'm going to open an ebay account to get these out.
Making a business and selling these would literally drive me in a deep hole, because my state blows it turns out, so I'm just gonna sell off what I already have minted.
Maybe if everything turns out dope I'll be able to make another batch- if that happens, then I'll make a site and everything.

Aaaaand I was going to post a link to the page, but ebay will only let me sell 5 things this month. Don't worry, I'm actively trying to get these out, but if anyone has some suggestions, I would love to hear them.

ebay.com/itm/192047771021?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I did it guys, I fucking did it.

You want me to give you shekels for your pepe shekels? inb4 pepe is the new currency

Bought one.

Oh man, why don't more OPs deliver? This is the best fucking feeling. MAKING THINGS HAPPEN!

S H A D I L A Y !

Congratulations, meme merchant.

Shadilay!

Can you do something about the international shipping charge? I want more than one and it is getting a bit steep.

I made some Keksmas cards and other stuff on Redbubble.

http:// www.redbubble.com/people/okaykaeru/

Cute. Might be funny to send libshit relatives the make coffee great agains.

Ordered

I agree, it must be 14.88!

Just bought one, Thanks!

ADD .38 to either shipping or price to hit 14.88! my total was 14.50

OP, look into combined shipping or whatever they call it, I can't remember. It makes the same shipping cost regardless of qty. OR just make it 14.88 with free shipping, problem solved

(Posting from phone)
Ebay sets the rates for international shipping- and yeah, it gets kinda ridiculous at some point. I just sent out the first batch this morning, and someone from Scandinavia had to pay more in shipping than the actual price of the coin…
Not really sure there is anything else I can do on that end, I tried to make shipping as cheap as possible.

LOL I wrote this.

New book coming out soon!!

Nice trips but I totally am writing them to create a viable and real church of Kek.

Catch up dingbat

You'd be wise to base it off of hybridized Chaos magic and Thelemitics. What is the tl;dr?

Thelemitics is lame.

There is a ton of Chaos Magic involved though ;)
Heavily inspired by Discordianism

Just sent out the second shipment!
Shadilay!

That's
OGDOAD
of which Kek is but 1/8 (but 1/4 of the male, well-known members).

Still being shipped no idea when ill get them but hopefully soon.

Will be working on a Black Sun patch in the near future. And a new Moon Man patch.

Also, these will be in next month

Got a link, bukko?

It's still being worked on. It will have its own url by the time the Holla Forums patches come out.

I have a lot of ideas in mind and several patches still in the works.

freewebstore.org/polarise/

If you're going to go through the effort of making and selling black sun merch at least use the correct fucking one.

Corrected. Thank you.

Coin arrived quick
#32 reporting in

Holy shit it arrived already?!
Good job USPS!

How do you like it?

It's like carrying a bit of Holla Forums in my pocket. Content.