Real time

Why is Trump's SoS pick the CEO of Exxon? And why the fuck are those shills from Goldman Sachs getting into the cabinet? Am I missing something? I thought we were supposed to keep the Jews out of the white house? What the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com*/*Politics/donald-trump-meet-exxonmobil-ceo-secretary-state-search/story?id=44010614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pssshhh don't you question,he promised he will drain the swamp by playing (n!)d chess

Whoah, critical thinking? That's not allowed here.

Reported

op

trump is a genius
he is positioning such that the best way forward for his enemies is to help him, not work against him.
"If I make my enemies my friends, do I not defeat my enemies?"

pathetic mental gymnastics on the tier of "if you kill your enemies, they win"

What?

He's in the field of business for over decades, he knows what he's doing.

What's the source on this? I wasn't aware that he had announced his Secretary of State yet.

Secretary of state

No PICK as of yet, sorry for the confusion, but per ABC news article, Trump is meeting with him today specifically to discuss the potential of him being SoS, which begs the question as to WHY THE FUCK IS HE EVEN TALKING TO THESE FUCKERS. God dammed oil shilling jew fucks are half the reason we are here in the first place, and now we are meeting with one to be IN CHARGE OF ALL FOREIGN AFFAIRS?! fuck, might as well put Hillary back in that position at that point.

No source and OP and shills have fucked off after deploying their payload.

Shill thread confirmed.

Watch as the shill backpedals everyone.

Oh my god, fucking here then. God forbid you use your fucking fingers.

abcnews.go.com*/*Politics/donald-trump-meet-exxonmobil-ceo-secretary-state-search/story?id=44010614

nice waste of a thread faggot, also Trump is keeping the suspense up on purpose, either he knows who he want and keep making the media do the run around to wear them down, public gonna get bored of them mentioning new candidate every day, or he doesnt know but just namedropping several person in these last few weeks let him gauge the reaction for free, he get the media to analyze his picks for him with their pundit.

Yeah, whatever. I knew we are supposed to, tried. I'm not tech monkey or frequent poster, I just lurk for the most part.

How is it backpedaling? The point of making Trump, who had essentially put targets on all the big CEOs of all these companies that are toying with the American economy, was to make it so we don't have to bow to all of these old wrinkled pedofiles- by all rights, Trump shouldn't even be in the same room as this filth.

It's 6millionD chess! He's going to let the Jews and SJWs do whatever they want for 7 years, 364 days and then he will reveal his true plan on January 19, 2025.

But why would he need to gage the media's reaction? And why such… Unsavory suggestions for picks? I mean, I guess I can understand the "suspense" aspect, but it's just discomforting to see him meeting with the enemy with the pretexts of bringing them into the cabinet. Per his campaign, he should be shunting all these people out.

Yup. They spent their energy stealing from the country, now they can spend it stealing FOR the country.

Trump's SS can keep them in line.

Can you please fuck off shill?

We have to trust Trump, at least at first. Give the man a chance to be what we all want him to be. But if he fails to do so, then you can question, along with all the rest of us.

lurk more

I figure at least give him his first 100 days. Until then it's all just speculation.

Alright, I guess…

I just wish he'd put Petreus in. From what I've gathered, he seems like good peoples.

he hasn't picked SoS yet, you fucking nigger

Hi Sinead. I hope CPS takes away your children.

These people spend 1.5 years shilling Trump, do you really think they ready to accept Trump as just another Reagan-type shill?

Found the autismic child.

Hi Holla Forums

you're a stranger to me. i have no clue if you're a shill or not. half of this board is made up of Holla Forums shills shitposting and derailing.

But you're not to me. I can smell autism like a fart in a car.

Never put your hopes in a man other than yourself.

this picture should just be the board's background at this point

hypothetically speaking, lets pretend you are a normie and ya keep getting toled everyday of a DIFFERENT pick, and everyday ya listen to the same debate about the new pick, how evil the pick is etc. Then eventually he does settle on someone who is either as "bad" as the others, or even slightly better from their point of view.

They already blew their load on the other pick, they can't honestly pretend the pick is a mini-hitler anymore and have it stick. even the pundits yesterday were ranting about how Trump was keeping the suspense up, they blamed it on his ego and on Trump wanting attention. Also Trump knows the internet digs well and better than the MSM, he just need to go look at how the new media analyse his pick.

tldr: have the MSM bore you to death with their eternal concern troll to the point the leftie wont care who he pick, while also having the media/new media/social media do in dept analys of the choices FOR FREE.

These people spend 1.5 years shilling Trump, do you really think they ready to accept Trump as just another Reagan-type shill?

In all likelihood, he's choosing people who actually know what they are fucking doing. They more than likely either hate the establishment that they have been part of, or know how to work well, albeit controlled by Trump

kys

Holy fucking shit. I didn't even think of it that way… God damned… I'm just fucking tired of all this MSM bullshit. I'm tired of dissecting articles and getting told I'm a fucking nazi bc I voted for Trump. I'm fucking tired of having to live like this and I have nobody to consult with, as everyone is in 13th level mental conditioning to be good-goys and heed the words of your superiors/media. Just shows how much farther I have to go in breaking my conditioning.

Saged and reported.

If you're here, you'd better be a fucking nazi.

You choose as president an entrepreneur, now you are questioning why he is putting corporate people and bankers in positions of power, people with whom he made businesses and probably struck friendships in the past.

How much of a retarded are you?

How

IF TRUMP DOESNT BURN ALL JEWS IN NUCLEAR HELLFIRE IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES THEN I AM GOING TO FILE A LAWSUIT FOR A RECOUNT IN FLORIDA

Go back to cuckchan, retard

The Secretary of State hasn't been chosen yet. Reported.

He also met with Romney. Wait to see before criticizing his picks.

The Goldman Sachs kike was a bad pick, so it is safe to criticize.

No it's not allowed here. Critical thinking is a Cultural Marxism meme. Why dont you try thinking instead?

Did you really think people were bullshitting you when they said "the only difference between the candidates is one will shit on America first and the other will shit on rest of the world first"?

Seriously, were really this fucking retarded? Did you really expect a product of the fucking system will fix it?

Because Trump is a fucking troll, and there's nothing funnier than making your enemies cuck out and serve you.

Do you guys really think Trump doesn't know about pedos in the government?
If he just nominated Ron Paul right away he would get killed before january. This is the Bobby Fischer of politics.