We need your help Holla Forums

yesterday a smaller youtber by the name of bearing was given 3 copyright strikes in a single day and had his youtube account entirely taken down

While im aware that the channel is back up We've all had enough of youtubes bullshit

not to mention the fact that anyone who's more pro-left is completely immune to this punishment regardless if they actually disturb youtubes own guidelines

Right now the Current plan is to
demand a response and demand if they dont answer to this in a couple of hours that we'll shut youtube down with a DDoS attack until they give us a proper reperations

we'll need a list of sjw youtubers who are also guilty of copyright as well as anyone who has used anothers face for there own gain

but preferably lets not fuck with anyone under 300k subs

not to mention a demand for complete transparancy or further DDoS attacks will occur

as well as a list of the entire staff working at youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

righton.net/2016/12/04/twitter-and-the-end-of-trollings-golden-age/
minds.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bearing sucks tbh.

His channel was taken down because his avatar is a character from an Australian tv show called total drama island. Copyright.
Not politics this time.

fuck him and fuck you

thats not really the point and not to mention his channel i back up

do you really think youtube would care if he was a left leaning guy?

no, they would not care. but don't use content that can be taken down for copyright.

Yeah deserves it.

Not your personal army.

If you want to do something, set up an online petition. Threatening a (((Google)))-owned website with a cyber-attack is stupid, and it will just give (((them))) more ammo to shit on the right wing channels; you don't make a change by using your enemy's tactics.

Want to really make a change? Make that list of wronged channels, get in contact with the content creators, and get them to threaten YouTube with legal proceedings or a class-action civil suit for allowing people to abuse their broken system to silence voices they don't like.

shit thread, lurk more

i like bearing tbh

Also, they are equipped to handle hundreds of terabits a second minimum, it's an exercise in futility to try ddosing them without a huge corporate network of our own.

As an user who is not a partisan, politics is a minefield on youtube and people from all sides get struck. Sure it happen more to those on the right since google has SJWs on their payroll and SJWs love to cry all the fucking time. But no, youtube doesn't care if your are a lefty or righty. You get taken down because you got reported. Or you get demonetized because you use certain keywords that activates that algorithm. Youtube is mostly hands off with the users. But anything they try to implement in order to police content hurts everyone.

see

Bullshit I give up On you cucks do none of you believe we can change the internet anymore

Shit what do you think the whole damn site was created for so we could sit around and circlejerk each other all fucking day to pictures of trump

We're here to anonymously change the internet and make it free and fair for all to use not just the fucking liberalfags on youtube and not just teh Holla Forumsacks on the chans

Don’t really care.

YOU are fucking ludicrously retarded.

and you're a goddamn Cuck

shit lizardsquad shut down fucking facebook do you really think its that impossible

lol, I just visited facebook, still there. Even if you would take youtube down for 10 minutes, it would mean nothing.

after i saiD lizarDsquad shut it down
NIGGA THAT HAPPENED 2 FUCKING YEARS AGO NOT RIGHT THIS SECOND

noW IM JUST TRYING TO PISS you oFf

Uh. No. You are, you stupid bitch. That is the actual reason. I'm not even joking.

trips

read this

righton.net/2016/12/04/twitter-and-the-end-of-trollings-golden-age/

this is our chance to finally give those cry baby liberals what for and your just gunna pass it up bc you wanna sit here and await your own goddamn demise

all Holla Forums does is bitch about how liberals are literally ruining the entire goddamn internet and you just want to sit here and let them we need to remind them that there are people with different viewpoints in this world other than there own and that were not afraid to put an end to there bullshit

but if you wanna just sit here and let everyone around you in 20 years go
EWWWW LOOK A STRAIGHT WHITE GUY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
then be my fucking guest but if you wanna fucking do something about it join us and quit sitting here circlejerking thinking your god will change all of it for you

i need punctuation i will work on that.

trump getting elected is not going to fix the internet

but that's a damn good gif

Not your personal army.

Whats with all these youtubers come to Holla Forums lately, can't you see we are busy trying to take over the world?

Fucking cuck

Change the copyrighted character. Problem solved.
/thread

This

Talk to Pewdiepie, he's lending an ear to this sort of thing. He's really pissed off at youtube right now and is interested in the cases of smaller youtubers. You could get your message out to millions that way.

still not the point cuck

If you can't reach Pewdiepie, try jacksepticeye. I don't know much about jack but apparently he's also involved in this anti-youtube shit going on.

if we could get ahold of him that is

would be nice tho

where the fuck would we reach these guys at tho?

You can twitter them, leave a comment, and I think their emails are somewhere on their social media. It's a bit of a longshot but if you catch their eye with compelling ammo against youtube, I think they'll listen. They've been featuring cases of smaller youtubers who got through to them somehow.

Good. Fucking die.

ONCE AGAIN FAGGOT THE LEGAL DECISION IS NOT THE ISSUE THE FACT THAT IT ONLY HAPPENS TO NON LEFT LEANING YOUTUBERS IS THE FUCKING ISSUE QUIT BEING A FUCKING CUCK IF YOU NOT GUNNA HELP GET OUT OF THE FUCKING THREAD

Loser. Kek mocks you.

NYPA

fuck this
fuck you
fuck off

This thread is retarded anyway. SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

what are you a newfag?

The time has cum to abandon youtube and it's empty promises and move to the freespeech and open source site: minds.com

….

…..

…….

……..

………

…………

……………

jew

nigger

once upon a time in a galaxy far far away in my asshole.

I shoved a stick of butter in my grandmothers dusty vagina.

Sage doesn't move it up or down

After a few minutes, the stick started to melt.

she started to giggle, which sounded similar to a death rattle. But for the last 40 years, she smoked two packs and two cocks day.

By "sagebombing" you prove how fucking new you are. Sage =/= downvote. Back to Cuckit.

Yeah and lizardcucks got doxed and their shit rekt by /baph/. Now, some of them are serving time and there still is a list circulating among bapholes on the deepweb of every single people who hired those retards to hack because they were too dumb to properly encrypt their shit. NYPA, this isn't 2005 anymore, it's way harder to do real shit without getting exposed now than it was then

She was sitting on the wooden floor and the melted butter started to form a puddle around her wrinkly thighs.

Just filling the thread.

eventually, something else started to emerge from her vagina. It wasn't bits of unmelted butter though.

soon afterward, a decades old dried up fetus slid out for all to view.

pleased at what she was seeing, my granny thanked me for already buttering up tonight's dinner.

granny got up from the floor and picked up the fetus and took it to the kitchen.

she plopped the dead fetus onto the counter and started to cut it with a knife.

granny left the kitchen and came back in after a few minutes wearing an adult diaper.

bump

oops

granny went digging into the cabinets and fridge. She brought out a pot and vegetables.

she put the pot on the floor and took off her diaper and took a nice long piss in it.

after peeing, she put her diaper back on and put the pot on the stove. Setting the eye to a low simmer.

I think if you send a bunch of pings it might get ddos'd.
i have some spare you can use.

ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping
ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping

granny started chopping up veggies and she put them in the pot of boiling piss.

granny then went back to the cabinets to get seasoning. Salt, lemon pepper, onion powder. She proceeded to sprinkle the fetus with the seasonings.

she then chopped up the fetus further and dumped it into the pot of piss and vegetables.

Anyway OP, if you haven't been chased away by resident 4cucks, serious advice: your plan is shit, if you have the capacity to DDoS YT then you can just nuke the Google offices from orbit and be done with it. I'm interested in helping take them down and have a lot of free time, but you'll have to have a better plan than this. If you find one that has a chance of working, contact me at [email protected]/* */

after an hour granny decided to take a test taste of dinner. Taking a ladle, sipping the urine broth.

"Seems like I am forgetting a very special ingredient" she said.

granny then took a squatting and proceeded to take a massive dump into her adult diaper.

Hey OP, have you considered killing yourself?

She then yelled for grandpa to come into the kitchen. She also took off her adult diaper, plopping it onto to the counter.

gramps enters the kitchen and granny opens up the adult diaper. The turds within are brown with a greenish tint. Healthy looking stool.

granny pulls down grandpa's pants and jacked him off.

As he was about to climax, granny aimed his penis at the turds. His jizz covered the turds like how icing covers a cinnamon roll, except with extra cream.

granny then spread the semen over the turds with her bare hands.

Oh btw, you can hide posts by ID.

Why do you think an above average iq aussie video shitposter was stupid enough to use someone elses artwork in their videos and also on merchandise, so basically stealing.
He obviously isn't short of talent or money if you believe his estate agent story, and he seems to have a reasonable grasp of law.

What a dumb cunt… as he might say.

after licking her fingers clean of jizz and shit, granny picked up one of the turds and took a cheese grater to it over the pot.

give me 1 good reason I should give a shit.

after grating the last turd, feces was floating at the top of the urine within the pot.

granny then asked me to stir the pot. So I did.

I was mesmerized by contents in the pot being stirred by my own hand.

the feces was dissolving as it was blending with the urine, vegetables and fetus chunks.

Completing my task, now we wait for the fetus-piss-shit soup to finish.

the egg time goes off. indicating that dinner was ready.

gramps and I sat at the table while granny brought in the pot with bowls and silverware.

I begin to serve myself with a ladle. The sludgy soup just pours out of it slowly, as if it was molasses.

I pick up my spoon stick it into the soup.

/thread