Want to watch a cartoon

What's his name, Holla Forums

I only watched a few episodes, but the white bear was the best of them simply because he barely talks.

It's the whole speaking in third person thing. If we were talking about a qt anime loli, I'd understand, but when you have a guy with a "cool" air that doesn't talk a lot in the first place, it's just making me cringe for some reason.

For me it's not a character but full on autismo that makes me not watch anything if there aren't two characters having a romance. Last thing I ever watched was Wakfu and the only reason I watched it was because the elf lady and the underdog got it on.

I recently started watching Re:Zero and it's fucking insanse, you might like that. Don't even read the description, just watch the entire 50-minute first episode.

Anime discussion goes on /a/.

You go in >>>/trash/

From outside that looks like haremshit so I avoided it like a plague. Is everyone not really trying to bite mc's dick? The moment I saw twins I jumped shit because I know that usually goes wrong.

I used to love when there was a little romance in cartoons, but now I can't hope hard enough that there's none of it considering the people writing these things

fucking filoni isn't even subtle about the waifuing thing, fucking fat smug faggot

>>>/a/

Keep crying faggot. You want me to bring the jojofags over?

You are the Jojofags.

Definitely not. He ends up pissing girls off almost all the time, though.

I know that cartoon girls are very ugly but we don't have a trash board unlike 4chan.

Miss Martian is the biggest reason Young Justice sucks donkey ass.
There are others, but she is the worst.

Neat, he'll get to meet your waifu there.

get fucked

I love this motherfucker, fuck you