"Know the signs" PSA (school shooters)

A group formed by families who lost children in the Sandy Hook school shooting has started a new public service campaign called "know the signs" designed to teach people to "know the signs" when it comes to would be school shooters.
The PSA comes out nearly four years after the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which garnered many immediate calls for reform or action to prevent such a tragedy from ever happening again. Yet just this summer, Orlando was rocked with the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history at a nightclub.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imvmvTWM0NM
wqad.com/2013/06/05/bill-to-withhold-newtown-photos-records-gets-strong-ok-in-connecticut-legislature/
freedom*outpost.com/shannon-watts-isnt-who-she-seems/
slashdot.org/index2.pl?fhfilter=Voices from the hellmouth
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
soundcloud.com/user916232574/cut-up-dicks
you
binnallofamerica.com/boaa061512.html
new
youtube.com/watch?v=HehRLOhB6GY
adweek.com/news/pranks/press-jury-gives-david-lubars-new-nickname-94358
youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNF9QNEQLA
youtube.com/watch?v=qhF_baBVIOs
youtube.com/watch?v=xAFfYLR_IRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 this is foreshadowing for a major false flag as a last-ditch to stop God Emperor's ascendency.

These people are never letting go, are they?

I smell some new memes baking

The meme here is that you don't bully white kids.
Do you know how spectacular the meme potential here is? Do you know how much we could lift up the spirit of little white kids out there who are reading that they are shit in the media?
Do you realize how we can spam news articles of all those sites hating on whites on twitter and comment sections and tell them that their bullying of whites is what could lead to potential shooters?
I don't think you guys get it yet.

pretty blatant that they're pulling this shit out now and not when the story was fresh. seems like a few too many goyim are straying away from the official narrative.

Guess what

So how DO you prevent a school shooting?

Oh We'll just ban guns, that'll solve it, right?

Were they not able to get enough funding for audio? Their propaganda piece isn't gonna work so well when everyone just shuts it off when the sound cuts out.

Is he watching the Führer speaking on youtube? some kinda b/w anyway

Even after years and their own little shits getting their heads blown off, these idiots still can't get it right. The gun hands isn't the sign of a school shower. The signs are the kid who is treated like absolute trash by everyone in school, and who no one does shit to help. The kid who is brilliant but is always given shit. The kid who tries to complain but is shut down because of cronyism due to the parent-teacher association.

Marilyn Manson was the only one who said it right, and still no one understands . It's not because of video games or music. "I wouldn't tell them (shooters) anything. I'd listen to them, which nobody else did."

So why didn't you "see the signs?" Because you were to busy sucking the popular kid's dick while deeming others worthless.

The original was better.

Get rid of schools.
Homeschooling is the only way!

Notices how the girls 'Evan' is talking to are minorities ?

This is the real subtlety of the PSA.

it's almost like the left doesn't actually want school shootings to go away or something.

Anti-depressants.

No, it's supposed to be a gun training video.

Of course not. School shootings are the only thing the Left can use to leverage more anti-gun laws. Meanwhile, the equivalent of a school shooting happens EVERY DAY in blue cities alone, yet the Left won't admit that their own ridiculous laws are the reason why only criminals have access to the guns.

In other words, nobody.

This video blew my mind when I first watched it

lel
Back in the day, all the school shooters got their skills by playing counterstrike

updated version, they seem to be specifically targeting us now

I don’t understand, how does this scenario relate to the Sandy Hook incident? Taking these measures couldn’t have prevented Sandy Hook, as a student didn’t perpetrate it.

Are they getting confused? Things like this won’t do much to settle down speculation on the genuine nature of the incident. What is with the desire to profit (in terms of social engineering) from dead children? It is grotesque.

The fact that you KNOW that when this piece was being written they sat there and discussed including racial propaganda makes it even more distasteful.

This is the answer, home or small community schooling. In this scenario it is near impossible for massacres to take place. Large “diverse” schools are proven to be the very most ineffective education method.

I like this version better.
youtube.com/watch?v=imvmvTWM0NM

I'm genuinely interested, what do these people offer for a solution?
Can any burgers help me out?

Purge every non-white.

It's funny how when a parent looses a child in a school shooting their inner jew wakes up, they start selling books, making stupid speeches, coming to the public, asking for donations, suing everything they can

School shootings only became a thing after forced integration and MAGNET programs that send good white kids to nigger daycare where they experience ultraviolence and dike administrators eager to side against them. White instincts to tear down corrupted institutions kick in and it's high score time.

I guess /k/ is gonna go out en masse one day, and shoot up every school in the U.S.

why don't the kikes just come out and day that this is about taking guns away. Why the ancillary bullshit?

they never cared about their kids to begin with or they wouldn't send them to a public school.

if you see a white kid without many friends, report him immediately before he kills everyone

The hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds. They will do shit that they consider racism, but not acknowledge it themselves.

Liberal logic, everyone.

It's not unusual.
You gave the viewer instructions to focus their attention on something very specific in the video, and to count it.
You may as well have simply told them to ignore everything else in the video, it's the same thing.

They figure if their kid is going to die, better live the easy life after. That is the victim mindset. Look at how the nignogs become instant millionaires through settlements after their worthless family members get shot in the middle of doing something illegal by a cop.

Oh boy.

Power, after all, comes from being willing to risk or sacrifice everything. Once you stop giving a fuck about dying you can use this to make demands on others.

also poverty causes crime even though the top 1% are the biggest criminals.

My parents fell for the diversity is a strength lie and I wound up in a school named after Martin Luther King. I went from Swedish to Benny G in record time. Looking back on it, that experience probably saved me from becoming another California tech faggot as the propaganda was obvious to me and had no effect.

This is an extension of how to combat Leftist tactics. So what they called you a "racist/sexist/homophobe/etc?" You don't care about those labels, thus they have no meaning. If you convince people that their words and fears have no power over them, the power shifts.

I wanted to see the bloodbath…

Anyway, yes…the subtle brainwash here is the miscegenation and the idea that any interest in firearms somehow makes you a murderer.

And Sandy Hook never happened. There are no bodies, no death certificates, and nobody can find any doctor in any of the area hospitals that pronounced anyone dead.
They even tried to say the EMT's prounounced the deaths at the scene (which is illegal), and nobody can find any local EMT that transported anyone from the scene.
When they tore the school down, the walls were full of asbestos, which means it could not have been legally operating in the first place, and locals are on record as saying they thought the school had been shut down long before the alleged incident took place.

All of it is bullshit.

What sort of mongoloid writes in all caps like that? Evan you stupid nerd, you deserved to get shot in the face.

The memes are already starting

Their "solution" is "awareness".. which for them is little more than virtue signaling to each other. They think they can solve the problem by "spotting them sooner" and "getting them help," but they personally will do nothing to actually learn how to identify what causes this stuff to begin with, they have no desire to go to the root of the problem and only care about "omg guns! he likes guns! hes a killer!"

How you REALLY solve this problem is create more opportunities for social circles for kids who dont fit in to major ones. Stop giving so much attention and fame/glory to cheerleaders and football players, stop protecting them when they "bully" or harass other kids so that you can win a fucking game that weekend, but also stop ostracizing kids and thinking some kids "need counseling" because this labels them as broken and pushes them further into the outcast territory

The CORRECT answers are for schools to start up clubs with a huge variance in them, so as to find as many spaces for even fringe kids to fit in and make friends and find a connection to other humans, also start up a fitness/health club that doesnt allow in those on sports teams or things like danceline/cheerleaders, basically a place for fat or weak kids to get fit/buff without being judged or constantly feeling like shit. Punish jocks/stacys that bully or attack other kids with serious consequences (think: from that video, those three jocks bully that kid? it gets reported, those three sit out every game for a month, they do it again, they get benched the entire season, they do it AGAIN? they can never play a sport at that school again). Stop claiming pills or "counseling" is some panacea and that we need to "look out for *warning signs*" like this stupid video suggests, all that does it create fear/paranoia and forcing kids into counseling or on drugs makes them feel even worse and more broken and resentful. And finally keep a GOOD counselor on hand with an open door who actually does their fucking job well and can be there for family abuse victims to talk and who can work with the students to find clubs or local groups outside of school that they might be interested in to find a place to fit in

Thats how you change things. But no one wants to do any of that because it would be hard work with no short term payoff (and it would undermine the kike/marxist agenda of creating divides between everyone and giving them nothing better to hope for in life than attention to the point people only care about social media "likes"). The long term payoffs would be great, but then you have the jock/stacy parents and corrupt school admins who want the sluts and jocks front and center at all times and dont care how they act in the way. You have shitty counselors left right and center and many school admins giving that job to "coaches" And a lot of parents are cheap as shit and if a club cost $20 a month to give their kid a place to fit in they'd rather spend it on ho-hos and funyions and their netflix subscription.

basically, it would require work, sacrifice, and overcoming a corrupt system that favors a few and is controlled by them… and no one wants to do that. They want a free, instant, easy answer.

So Evan is basically a young Benny G.

Shitty trackpad job.
At least I had a few –shek–chuckles

Honestly it just comes across as fear mongering and getting you to turn on your neighbors and become informants.

He also defaced school property.

Don't forget they sealed all of the records of the photos permanently.

wqad.com/2013/06/05/bill-to-withhold-newtown-photos-records-gets-strong-ok-in-connecticut-legislature/

AKA the CIA

Thanks to training in the art of "do the opposite of what jews say", I saw the gorilla.

If you see a white kid without many friends, befriend him because a white guy with confidence and social support has the greatest potential of anyone.

Huh? I clearly noticed the gorilla, but counted only 12 passes.

Damm. Sure the parents got a shitload of money by donations, and gibe me dats, to create this, instead of donating it to improve the american educative system, or to stop bulliying.

Way to go to stop school shooters!

Any FBI investigator can tell you that there's no such thing as a "sign" for school shooters. That's why shit like Columbine was such a head scratcher.

The Prussian model is the problem. Children were not meant to be in a system like this. Getting screwed with and being unable to fight or flee is going to make people snap because there isn't a solution.

Basketball needs to have something like "fake news" on it and the gorilla should be whatever the newest fucked up bill coming out of congress is.

White couples are wrong-think.

It's like no one's ever understood that treating kids like shit will make then pissed off and eventually want the bullies gone. What user posted here is exactly correct. They weren't at all confused, they just didn't want to admit the school system's been dragging ass because it would take marginally more work to help the kids in need.

always funny how experience actually makes you more racist. a lot like that political science study that found what potentially cost hillary clinton the election was diversity policies itself and how people who actually had to live around mexicans and other minorities were more likely to vote for anti-immigrant policies among other things. whites weren't aware before because they didn't have to be. they have to now

mainstream_media.txt

requesting someone to change the name from "Evan" to something Arabic and cut vid related into the background as one of the "warning signs."

It's something that's been studied with the bussing programs of the 60s. Sending kids to schools to make it so they are in "diverse" environments only serves to create more divides. Knowledge of other races does nothing to help develop empathy.

It's really depressing to think that there are just some people that are unable to be corrected.
I sometimes ponder on if the universe where Hitler had won would have the Equivalent of /r9k/

You know what? I had an extra 500 dollars I was gonna save.
Now I'm going to go buy a pistol instead.
Like litterally.
I'm getting out of my chair right now to go buy one.

I'm not going to doubt conspiracy theories anymore, not after what wikileaks revealed.

Remember that racist Eric Holder was the one who said they needed to "brainwash" (he literally said this) people to be anti-gun.

feels bad man

And I'm guessing like MADD they're going to make it mandatory that every kid in high school watches some retarded video of emotional appeal every single year "to prevent school shootings" instead of just loosening gun laws and hiring a few armed guards around the premises so they actually have someone to call when timmy is reloading his ak.

Fucking Madd vids made me want to drive drunk and kill someone.

Don't worry. For every gun you can't buy, I'll buy two.

Reminder:

Anti-Gun Activist Shannon Watts Isn’t Who She Seems to Be

freedom*outpost.com/shannon-watts-isnt-who-she-seems/

"Nowhere in the newswire report was the name Watts mentioned. Prior to founding her own agency, Ms. Troughton (mommy Watts) had been a heavy hitter at WellPoint health, GE healthcare, and even evil chemical giant Monsanto. This is no average ordinary mother of five who just coincidentally freaked out over the Sandy Hook shootings.

In other words, a veteran lefty public-relations expert, who donated to the Obama campaign seven times, starting a well-organized, well-funded anti-gun group sounds a lot more likely than does a Susie homemaker nobody, who claims she started her anti-gun campaign with little more than a Facebook page. "

This went really well the first time it was done.
slashdot.org/index2.pl?fhfilter=Voices from the hellmouth

Thanks, lad.
I'll make my way to freer lands soon.

>mfw I'm the only one who noticed that all the players are wearing white except one, via their shoes

This is straight up diversity bollocks to tolerate furrys and trannies. Kids need better parents, that's it, a dose of reality and a visible path to a family themselves in the future. Tolerating their bs is not going to help that.

How many people are going to remember that when they see this video? I hope it's more people than I think.

Is that the Huffington Post?

Not the point, the point is so you think white boy for school killings and not the recent Muslims.

Well in fairness, its not "marginally" more work, it would be a substantial undertaking that, ultimately as far as the government is concerned, would not be cost effective is my biggest guess

Take some of the things I suggested, for instance school clubs (something done with large success in Japan) with a wide variety of clubs and activities for people to fit into would require funding. You could offset some if not most of this onto the parents, and most clubs wouldnt cost very much either. But to the government, thats money that ISNT going into taxes (as it would likely be able to written off by tax payers), or more tax money that would be sent to schools to help fund them, taking money out of the budget that they could be embezzling or wasting on defense through the pentagon "losing track" of money or paying huge sums for defense contracts that are poorly setup on purpose because reps get kickbacks from the contractors and have no reason to want that money to go elsewhere

Or about the school counselors needing to be good. This means more vetting and higher standards, which means that people who can do the job and do it well are going to want more money, as opposed to being able to toss it out to some 90IQ "coach" who will just eat up the position and do nothing of use for the student body. Which is also going to piss off the teachers union who are going to demand higher pay for no reason other than "well HE makes more money," which would eat up more tax dollars because the left especially wont ever go against that union, which ultimately means less money to roll in for our government.

Finally, pill pushing on "problem" kids is a huge industry, one the government makes a lot of dosh off of through the FDA and pharma industry always cranking out new pills to be approved to force people to pay for. Its more lucrative for them to just push pills as a solution, they cost the tax payer their own money, while the government makes money off sales taxes in between as well as constant FDA "approval" testings that have to be done for all the new pills

They'd lose a lot of money, and what would they gain? Well consider how many school shootings have occured and what the net result is. Take columbine, 15 people died including the shooters. If we use current year numbers for everything, then the median HH income is right around $50k, and lets say every one of them made that. And worked from age 20 until age 67. Thats roughly 2.3 million pre-tax dollars, assume they never married or had kids. After allowance and deduction ($10350 this year) for those 47 years, they'd owe taxes on ~$1.8m. If they pay around a 25% tax rate in fedreal taxes, thats a little more than ~$450k over their life time in federal taxes. If you multiply that by 15 people dead, you get right around ~$7million in total.

And such an event that is that high profile seems to happen roughly every generation. Columbine was our big one, "gen z" had the big one of sandy hook (lets assume it was real). So about every 15-20 years you lose $7-10million. Now, how much do you think it would cost over those same 15-20 years to fund all of the things I've talked about above? I'm guessing way more than that personally. Not to mention all the back room deals and underhanded theft our reps are committing for their own gain.

The point is, that they wont do it because it wouldnt benefit them or the government dime in any way. It would benefit PEOPLE, but since when has our government cared about people or society? It cares about its own pocketbook first and foremost, and second, and third, and we rank somewhere around dead last.

Its not the difficulty or ease or w/e else… its all about a dollar. A dozen or two people a generation wont make a difference to the feds. And thats all they'd see or truly care about. Even if it were 100 people that died that didnt need to as a result of inaction and lack of change (say one would be "shooter" doesnt shoot up a HS but rather kills his wife or is a woman that kills her kids), they'd still be fine with it, because you're talking about a lifetime to pay in those tax dollars, meanwhile the upfront cost theyd be paying here and now would start bigger and ultimately cost more

I didnt say create "furry" clubs. I was thinking more along the lines of how clubs in japanese HSs work. You have a huge range of topics to pick from, but they're all normal stuff for the most part. Theres no "tranny clubs" over there. Theres shit like fishing or archery or lacross or lit clubs or w/e else.

The key is keeping the cultural marxists hands off the shit

I still can't get over that pump AR

Salon

I'm not being an edgelord, but this was super fucking easy. Maybe if you were watching it on a bigger screen, or if you were younger, but it's clearly 15 and I saw the gorilla.

I tried to start some clubs back in highschool but there wasn't much interest. just dude weed lmaos. t. 'nuck

Well you do need a revival of mentoring,
, but for shit like Hunting, Academics, Golf, Sailing, Camping. Teenagers need to take younger ones under their wings and make them confident.

Schools are cancer so they should be nowhere near it, they will just poz kids.

Hold on here, user. You're providing real, working solutions here. The system can't have that. We have to blame tools and inanimate objects more.

What are you looking at? I've been thinking about picking up a SIG P320

I was pretty degenerate in high school and my high school had ALL that shit. Imagine that you're a degenerate for a second. What, you think that all your creepy fetishes and weird internet activities and lack of interest in human interaction are going to be magically cured because there's a fucking archery club?

These people need help, not hobbies. They need to be put into environments where they can find non-autistic friends to get them back on the right track. Normal, successful people could be paid to arrange/participate in it.

I'm glad that there wasn't a furry club at my hs because I probably would have ended up being a bluehair by now.

Wait, what was the point of the bag if he had the gun under his jacket? And he dropped it on the floor so it's not like he was holding extra mags in there.

I thought that was an AK, but still.

Fuck man.

You expect too much of people who hate guns to know about guns or how shooters operate.

Didn't the US used to have those? I think American schools used to even have shooting teams and children played with pocket knives with almost no trouble. When did the pussification of America begin?

I think hitler won in the real/berenstein universe.
That's the divergence point between our reality and the other

Watch it twice and still count only 12 passes.

Most mass shootings are carried out by niggers. Every few days 13 people are shot at a midnight basketball court, 15 people are shot at a house party, or 22 people are shot at a mothers day parade. They should do a "know the signs" video for this.
And the signs are: being a nigger.

Since when do jews say they are going to do something in plain language, and then try to do it? That's what white men who believe in honesty do.

this. early 2000s feel like a whole different world.

Nobody died at sandy hoax.

Breivik trained by playing call of duty. We must ban these video games!

Sandy Hooks """"""""""""""shooting"""""""""""""".

it was

There is no solution. Some small percentage of people are psychopaths. Some small percentage of these people will shoot up schools. The "solution" is realizing that the managerial class cannot solve all problems by enacting more of dem programs.

And the irony is that while this universe makes a big deal out of the berenstein bears, Hitler has long since shoveled anything with the name (((stein))) into the nearest oven.

Evan did nothing wrong

psychopaths are fairly common, they just aren't usually smart enough to hurt many people. School shooters seem to all be drugged and treated like shit, so I don't know if that is really psychopathy.

Honestly I'm going to start LARPing here but hear me out:
Let's say that somehow the Berenstain (jan and stan, the authors) are related to a major butterfly-effect event, maybe one that would cause hitler to win ww2. If their names were Berenstein, they would probably been killed (this is assuming hitler killed anyone), maybe their deaths were somehow integral to hitler winning? (both were born in the 1920's) What if someone went back in time and altered their last name to not be stein, causing them to not be killed and therefore hitler to lose?

Are they retarded?

I noticed the gun on the magazine cover immediately.

There's a good chance that the kid was a racial purist and fed up with the bullshit. He clearly saw the shitskin writing back and forth with the white kid.

You cannot expect a sociopath to understand how people work, user.

No the Prussian model isn't the problem. Whites do just is well in almost any system short of one filled with muds. Homeschooling, military, unstructured, ect all put out identical results. And whites score better than even the precious Azns in everything except reading comprehension.

Yes, there is nothing anyone can do to stop someone who's on his way to being GODLIKE

forgot link
http:// forward.com/news/breaking-news/333862/columbine-shooter-had-jewish-roots-dreaded-passover-seder/

Also Sandy Hook was a False Flag like Orlando Pulse and Omar Mateen who worked for G4S.

How else are they supposed to pass gun control user?

You can't expect to actually want to solve the issue in a functional way.

He was a jew you disgusting faggot, a jew who killed white children, fuck off and KYS.

no. it's intentional.

to elaborate Dylan was a jew, the other kid was a race traitor cuck who killed his own. Traitor or jew, which is worse?

'Whites' is a broad category. From personal experience at all white schools, Germans seemed to always handle the structure of school fine, while the British kids didn't.

The Jews are our enemies and as such they hate, poison, and exterminate us. Romanians who cross into their camp are worse than enemies: they are traitors. If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it. – Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

kek, was that supposed to be funny? Kid was smarter than most niggers, too, waiting to kill YT until the end of the year when hundreds are gathered in a gymnasium.

if only they held out a little bit longer and could have discovered r9k. Then they could be shitposting with us today.

Half asian half jewish?

Codreanu was the man. I would agree with him, if we took out all cucks and traitors, we could then make short work of their kike masters.

Well "white Americans" a very wide category including 40% anglos score the 7th highest of any nation/city on the PISA, higher than Japan. The only ones who score higher are cities and Finland(prior to nigger entry).

Frankly so long as they are taught the material they will learn it.

I however think we should streamline education while using the prussian model. Make all scientific/business/technical their own curriculum. As you know they fill the literature and english courses full of kike shit so they should be dismantled. Also more people should be encouraged to leave High School and take up skill labor like welding, farming, ect with a separate certification for them.

kek'd

A small percentage of people will notice it.
The point is not about that minority of people.

Fix'd.

If I had talent, I'd edit it so that you'd hear Notorious KKK muffled, and back to normal volume when he opens the door up. Timed so that Moonman would be saying "SICKER THAN YOUR AVERAGE NIGGER KILLER" right as he cocks the gun.

I wasn't clear, I meant anglos didn't function as well in the environment. My area is divided half and half between that and germans, yet all but one person in 2 years in my school with scores over 29 on the ACT are descended from brits. If that is clear. I looked up the origin of the names, all from northern england and scotland, including two names I had assumed were german.

This is of course highly anecdotal, but I saw something similar in a military academy. The academic environment was a problem, but not the military structure and discipline. Personally, I think the entire schooling structure we have needs scrapped, including the teachers. Bad apples spoil the barrel. Teaching skilled labor is also very important, but certs and the like just encourage shitty teachers.

Actually Eric was a misanthropic psychopath who bullied the shit out of underclassmen and was probably angry because he was a 5'7 manlet, he even had a girl who liked him (she was a year older and the one who straw purchased the guns they used). Dylan was a depressive beta who basically just went with whatever Eric did, they weren't even friends until they started doing delinquent shit together. Eric started making shit from the anarchist's cookbook like pipe bombs and smoke grenades and whatnot, they blew up mailboxes and trashcans of people they bullied in school, iirc they threw a pipe bomb in some kid's backyard at night and blew out a bunch of his windows, Eric got caught by the cops a couple times, but his family was pretty wealthy cause his dad was a navy officer so he didn't get fucked in the ass in prison. Dylan's family was pretty rich too I think.

Eric also had delusions of grandeur, thought he was like some kind of genius or some shit and everyone else in the world was a drooling retard like that webm of the kid in a fedora and blue polo talking about his intellectual intelligence, but he was actually pretty fucking dumb, judging by how hard he fucked up the propane bombs he made they were placed on I-beams in the cafeteria, if they'd worked properly the cafeteria and 2 floors above it would've collapsed and probably killed ~200 people

didnt happen

i honestly thought he was writing to himself, like in the shining, and fully expected him to be the shooter

I think it was the explosive force that would've collapsed the beams, not the fire

Good idea actually. My high school had weight class and it attracted a fair amount of oddballs who didn't like competitive sports.

See I don't get why they continue to attack loners when they just turn into Holla Forumsacks.

Actually it makes total sense now.

I remember this one kid in particular when I was a senior in high school, he was this weird pudgy ginger 6th grader who wanted to start lifting, he'd show up at 6:00am and lift with the O line, he's a junior now I think and I hear he's a fucking tank Our school's lifting coach was a college football player who got drafted to the NFL but got too many concussions, super cool guy, one of my favorite teachers in high school

are you trying to act fucking savvy he's obviously pulling back the bolt

you are less fucking gun literate than the limpdick motherfuckers who made this video

G-guys?

you can see the handguard moving when he pumps it nigger, and that mp5 doesn't even have a cocking handle, it'd be where his middle finger is I suppose you could make an mp5 that cocks by moving the handguard in a pumping action, but then you'd probably ride it forward and the rollers wouldn't lock, and you couldn't pull back on the handguard at all while firing

A school shooting is actually a sane response to getting bullied relentlessly and I generally have no problem with it. Sometimes you will get true nutjobs who shoot up the whole school with innocents included, but normally the bullied just brings a gun to school and shoots the bully.

The amount of pressure on a bullied kid that forces him to snap is about the equivalent of the pressure needed for an adult to go RWDS.

Fuck. I was not asking for feels in this thread. I do hope we keep fighting the good fight and winning because I have pratically no reason to live anymore besides my books and National Socialism/ White nationalism.

I'm not a expert but propane does not seem like the go to deal when trying to collapse steel buildings. Don't gasses have shitty volumetric efficiency for exploding? It's probably a lot more heat and less overpressure than solid state explosives like TNT or even ANFO, no?

public high schools aren't exactly marvels of structural design. hell, the school I went to had disposable turkey pans in the ceiling to catch water.

"We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook" and IMS's follow up video "The Life of Adam" are required viewing if you want to learn anything about what happened with Sandy Hook.

Forgot the embed

From now on if I see a kid getting bullied I'll be sure to report him before he hurts someone.

So here I am, 5 and half hours later of when OP started this thread and there is still no WEBM of the propaganda video OP linked to. What is this shit. You expect me to click a Youtube link? This ain't cuckchan boy.

mp5's do have a cocking handle right where the kid pulls it, though i do concede that it's a bit silly the way he pulls it back up

I was wrong, the cafeteria had the library above it, which probably would've collapsed, but their intent was for the bombs to explode during lunch, before they started shooting. They didn't start until a few minutes after the bombs failed to detonate

tbh looking back on the video i thought it was a mp5 first but it looks more like a ar

fuck it's hard to tell

Can you give me a source that says conducted and investigation into the matter and found no evidence?

Give me a few minutes

well there's mp5s in the game, but no ar, the assault rifle is a sig of some sort

We need more orwellian monitoring goyim. It's not about da terrawrists anymoah, it's about keep'n the choildwin safe. Safety is important isn't it goy? Just let us monitor everything your children do for everyone's safety.

Kek, In John Woo movies, the guys who wear white suits usually are the ones who will bleed most later in the film.

Took a while to encode, but enjoy

Oy vey the bitrate is too fucked I have to do it again!

Within reason, sure. You can't allow kids/teens to run around acting like faggots and weebs though. Can't tolerate that note that viewing animu and coversing on Atlantean radio relays is ok, so long as it doesn't consume you I do agree though that we need to bring back proper after school type stuff. Bring back shop and metal working and writer's workshops and the like. It'd be nice if academics weren't so pozzed as well. Having homogeneous communities and parents in stable relationships would do better than all of that though.

The retards that have started showing up these days…

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

even did nothing wrong

Evan*
zzz

Okay so turns out the first file I used was corrupted. Here ya go, faget. With audio.

Screencapped

He had it coming.

Bueno.

user… fuck you for reminding me of that.

They probably want more shootings so they can have an excuse to ban guns.

I'm dead

context?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Also Japanese have a bunch of other school murders involving mutilation.

thanks user

Here. Have the webm so they can't take the vid away from you. Also, take my images of this disgusting practice.

this sort of thing was the difference between coming in late daily/truant, and coming in early and staying after for projects. having really good teachers also helps.
it's pretty awful when I can only think of a handful of teachers I had that were decent enough to want to help me and not just my grades.
now that i think about it they filled in for the father figure I lacked. no wonder it helped so much

Who the fuck even shoots up the school on the last day? Whats the fucking point of waiting until its over to then end it? Seriously this is one of the things bothering me the most here.

Optimal number of kills. Looks like they're in a gymnasium handing out yearbooks, which should be very busy. He could probably have just shot up a cafeteria, but maybe not all high schools have huge ass cafeterias.

I suppose its more like optimum targets. Most people I know of including me skipped the last day because fuck school. Only the popular and normal fags show up for yearbook events but even then, on the last day there are no classes so they are usually scattered about wandering though the halls looking for more normies to sign books with. Not in classrooms with only one exit so if he were going for highscore; hes an idiot and even if he was just trying to kill the popular kids it would have been easier to get their schedules so you know exactly where they are instead of "they somewhere in this entire building and will leave the building as soon as I start REEEEEing." And even then, waiting through all the bullying and torturing classes and fucking normal fags until you are actually done dealing with them means you probably could have waited one more day. Instead of realistically snapping some time in the middle of the year because you feel like you cant keep going.

Basically, if he were going for high score its a dumb idea because a lot of people don't bother showing up on the last day. If he were going for popular kids its a dumb idea because they could be anywhere in the entire building. And his timing makes no sense because school is over so all the social pressure is off of him.

This is about what I got out of it, kikes are really wanting a race war.

What Christo4k47 did was an act of mercy tbh fam.

Hobbies do help actually. People need a constructive outlet for various emotions and thoughts, and a way to express themselves with them. They also need interaction with other human beings.

You even said it yourself

What do you think clubs/groups do? They provide a place to gather and do something together, to create friendships. To allow people to do something together and while supervised by a mentor or sponsor of some kind in order to keep them on the right track and out of trouble and away from autistic behavior.

Again, going back to the japan example, clubs in many places seem almost a "you must join SOMETHING" situation. Granted not all schools are like that, for most its a voluntary thing, but its also a high pressure society and so people join them anyway because ya know, if you're not joining a club and improving yourself and making friends then "what ARE you doing with your time?" which puts pressure on would-be autists like yourself who dont want to be even LESS normal or have to tell people about their furry obsession

I would say we should go to a six day school week as well, but have saturdays be a club/group day, and allow sponsors from the community around the school offer their services (hell even make it a tax incentive for helping local school clubs, basically writing off all the earnings you "could" have made for those hours if you had worked) as long as they are able to teach or mentor in something productive. Auto-shop at a real garage and not some crap ass school "shop class," carpentry, fitness, literature, whatever your local community has to offer or you can find people to sponsor you for and pass a background check and have some kind of plan for each day… so no "dude weed lmao" clubs where some degenerate dealer shows up and says the drug using kids can come to his crack house and "learn" and those kids can continue on their degenerate ways

I dunno, SOMETHING to get kids off facebook, xbox, netflix, or w/e autist site of choice they visit, off the furry porn, off the drugs, and making friends with other kids who behave in positive ways guided by someone who is a good local role model

Sandy Hoax

The plane crashes end now!

The time fucking flies.

Why is it so easy to trick our population? I really wish more people had even the slightest bit of intelligence.

Didn't Lanza have a brother who was initially framed for the shooting? I wonder if one of us could try and get in touch with him.

I was thinking to myself "move out of the way Im trying to count"

Hard to miss a chimp out.

Holy fuck what a wakeup call. Thanks user for letting me know what I'm in for.

kek

Fucking kek

Praise kek

kek

I was looking for the signs and I saw pic related but I just imagined him doing the "checkem" guy so I didnt view it as out of ordinary.

kid looks like fucking quentin.

who?

When ever I hear this song I just remember Morrakiu's parody;
"Cut up dicks"
soundcloud.com/user916232574/cut-up-dicks

Hammed's got a quick hand.
He's moping in his room, in the occupied land.
He's got a roll of dynamite hanging out his mouth, he's a Saracen.
Yeah, he found a cache of AKs that Hamas hid in his school with a rocket launcher
He can't even aim them, but he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you.

[Chorus 2x:]
All the other yids with the cut up dicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun.
All the other yids with the cut up dicks you better run, better run faster than my rocket.

Schlomo works a long day.
Multicultural states, end the white man's hate
And he's bringing me a dark surprise.
'Cause dindu's in my country and he's black as night.
I raise my hand and sieg heil.
Join the KKK and 5 different militias.
Stock up on poison gas
And say, "Race war now!" like you're Zyklon Ben, yeah.

All the other yids with the cut up dicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun.
All the other yids with the cut up dicks you better run, better run faster than my oven.

[oy veying]

[Whistling]

All the other yids with the cut up dicks you better run, better run faster than my rocket.
All the other yids with the cut up dicks you better run, better run faster than my oven.

IDK who the fuck your talking about. remind me. Quentin isnt much to go off.

quentin, the anti-3DS degeneracy guy

I remember when the columbine shootings happened. I was in middle school. No white male was picked on again that year. I am thankful for those kids who shot up that school. That was my first redpill after puberty. If you don't want to be fucked with, someone has to die.

ohhh this guy? I never knew his name

It's perfectly moral to shoot Asians, they breed like tribbles

Somewhat related but I was a dude lmao during high school so naturally my circle consisted of other potheads. My friend Jody did fairly well other than struggling with math for some reason :^) but unlike the rest of us he actually tried. Voluntarily signed up for after-school tutoring because he had this crazy dream about becoming a botanist and inventing a strain of marijuana for the cannabis cup. Had never gotten in trouble for anything other than being late for class. Then one day he goes to pull a dollar out of his pocket for the vending machine and a roach hits the floor in front a teacher. He was arrested but thankfully since he never had any trouble with the law before was given a diversion agreement. Had to spend the rest of the year in an "alternative school" which is basically daycare for the kids that are beyond fucked or in & out of juvenile dentition. Quick example; one kid was sent there for setting a bus seat on fire and later to juvi for armed robbery. Few months later a kid from the wrestling & football team named Kelvin was busted a teacher for snorting something off a bathroom sink. They found a cellophane wrapper filled with tylox in his backpack. Which isn't surprising because me and Jody actually scored drugs for that faggot a few times. One week of in-school suspension and benched for the rest of the season bu that only lasted for two maybe three games.

but what about niggers and spics that need to be holocausted

pure comedy gold

Jeezus, half the kids in my High School would've been tossed out were this the metric.

The Japs don't.

I didnt know Klebold was Jewish. Though he was just half and he apparently didnt consider himself Jewish, he refused to go to his mothers passover (His father was Lutheran) aswell as openly admiring Hitler. I'm not trying to 'stick up' for him in any sort of way but he's not in anyway pro Jewish or having of anykind of Jewish identity. His partial Jewish ancestry might explain his nose though. Also I thought both of the kids (atleast according to the Jewish media) were supposedly 'White supremacist' 'darwinists' or what ever. Something a half-jew would have a hard time accepting.

So do what Japan does?

Haven't you noticed the pattern yet?
Anyone who takes direct action is called a Jew by the controlled opposition and the left.
Hitler - Jew
Breivik - Jew
Klebold - Jew
And if they can't cast doubt on their parentage then they accuse them of having Jewish allegiances.
It's an old tactic, erase the martyrs.
They hate lone wolves because they are so difficult to keep track of, hence the massive drive and zillions of threads by the controlled opposition "Why haven't you joined yet?"
"why don't you show your face and use your real name?"

How to know the signs of a school shooter:

1. Is the country a diverse multiracial, multicultural society?

If your answer is YES, then expect school shootings to break out everywhere as a reaction to a sick society.

Those dubs seek to empower you.

Hitler - rumored 1/4 Jew, though it only makes sense that'd be a rumor started to try and make people turn against him but even the Jewiest of Jews would deny him being the slightest Jewish because of the 'shoah'

Brevik - Literal half Jew, the 'Behring' in Anders Behring Brevik is his Jewish mothers maiden name. Look it up.

Klebold - well obviously his mothers a Jew and I dont know how they could make something like that up out of thin air especially when Klebold wasnt exactly a 'well hidden' politcal figure. Also cmon, that nose, total inbred ashkenazic nose genes.

Don't listen to that shit or you will end up internalizing it, its like poison. And if you internalize that kind of mentality, nobody will ever want to associate with you because nobody wants to deal with a depressed, mopey faggot. Yeah, people generally suck but its pretty clear that whoever wrote that gave up on everything without even trying, or maybe tried just once or twice.

I've had plenty of terrible times myself but that screencap was pure cancer.

Does debate count?

at least we got sam hyde in time

Dont forget the sign of if the school feeds propaganda to the childrens, the kids will become fucked up.

phenomenal

I say introduced more varied sports.
all everyone ever does at schools is ball sports.
When I got sent to boarding school we did Archery and Trampolining.
I got fucking perfect scores in Archery, it was the only sport that interested me.
The school also had tai chi, yoga, quiz nights, magician club. all sorts.
Not just gay old football and ball basket

First pic is not the same woman.
Second pic is obviously the same picture, would love to have the source on those captures.
Third one is kinda difficult to recognize the woman as she's covering her face.

This was me until I joined the military. At the end of high school I was an enormous loser , both literally and figuratively. I was a "hand hold-less virgin" right up until I came back from my first deployment. Sure I served the "ZOG machine" , but it may have kept me from going full NEET. My formative years still haunt me, I don't think i'll ever be fully normal. The military is actually a good thing for young losers, because it not only wipes the slate clean and forces you into situations with strange people, but it also makes those people have to work with you. You can't ignore the lower of the group because that loser could save your life one day, so even the super Chads have to treat you like a human. That is honestly the key to all of this, brotherhood. The super atomized 20st century view of a man leads to people shoving down the less fortunate , and only superficially making friends. When every swinging dick is a twig in a bunch, the highest alpha has to be friends with the biggest beta, not only does this teach the alpha humility, it also gives the beta confidence and social skills. Fascism is the only way we can repair our society, the only way NEETs can finally feel human. There will be no "beta uprising" only a fascist one.

Do people still believe in this in 2016?

le kek

THE FUCK
how can anyone not see the fucking gorilla

So when's the "Watch out for Islam!" PSA? After all, wasn't crazy refugees doing most of the spree killings this year and the past?

Be muslim

MemeLord you are.

TO ARMS! TO ARMS!

Experience has made me less racist & less conservative, because I'm not a fuckwit.

Good on you

I have no sides, yet I must kek.

i have never watched this in full this kid is really cool and enlightened

It never fails to make me cringe

Fuckin really they couldn't go more MSM sterotype on this shit.

Rely trying hard to make everyone report gun lovers who happen to watch a video or read a magazine.

God bless autism tbh lad.

I completely agree with everything, but:
huh? wat?
some kind of Holla Forums related fraudian typo?
do you go to a school that has a over-representative jewish student body?

also, never forget this shit in pic related.

Sounds like someone is lacking experience.

At least I won't be judged for letting off steam in videogames, right? Oh, what's that? Vidya makes you into sexist killing machines?

Proof you're not a fuckwit? I find your claim dubious.

halfbreeds are often the most extreme because they end up hating themselves

That cap is garbage

Jew tub cut sound.

you tube.com/watch?v=b4PV4_V_K_Y

Max Retard.

Saved this for a rainy day when I need to remind myself that I could always be this loser.

Its not about remembering but about being able to add two facts together and arrive at the correct conclusion.

Bored and the shooter are two different people.

i dont get this whole thing about popular kids and bullying.
we didnt have anything like stereotypical jocks and they were mostly just really normal and didnt get anymore social leeway than other kids at all and supposedly we did well in athletics and regularly make state on shit plus it supposedly made the school a good amount of money but i didn't pay attention and neither did the other kids.
people just did it regular and people made groups of friends but there werent any subcultures you could remotely identify like emo kids didnt just hang with other emo kids and everybody greeted each other like you could just go up to any group and start talking and everybody acted like they were best friends.
maybe it was because my school was super white. probably divides would be common if they introduced shitskins to poz it all up because i was shocked as fug about having to deal with them the first time i moved to the city for work and dealing with the reality of how they acted and what they say.
maybe it was just my schools growing up but it wasn't anything like it was shown in the (((media))) and most certainly like this shitty propaganda crapclip.
but in all reflection and seriousness hitler should have won

Clubs like Tennis, archery and Martial arts or some shit.

If you are accupied the whole day you are less likely to sperge out and fall vicitm to Jew propaganda like diversity and trannies.

Cant do that goy its not pc oy vey

Was this a normal school? Where are all the mexicans and blacks like the school I attended? Where is the black and spic gang violence like I experience? I mean, no one really batted an eye when the mexicans smoked meth on the school roof and left their sawed off shot gun next to their stash. The black guys who made 'pipe bombs' out of m-80s and pvcs.
Come to think of it, the only time I saw a white person get in trouble was when there was a fight during an exit exam where some black guy got pissed whitey didn't pass answers.

sounds like you were the jock normie

tbh though i was pretty much exactly like the school shooter in that video and i was never bullied, im just a weird guy and was fine with it. The kids that were actually bullied were nothing like the stereotypical school shooter and were just giant faggots who basically kept asking for it by being pussies, none of them would have had the balls to even be in the same room with a gun.

Columbine truth incoming

Columbine as reported did not happen. There were 3 to 6 shooters. This is confirmed in police reports. Eyewitnesses who personally knew one of the extra shooters named him multiple times in police reports (they neglected to redact the name in a few cases). The body count was much higher than reported. The Trenchcoat Mafia were closer to bullies than being bullied. Students knew something big was coming before the day, it was all over the school (during the shooting at least one guy said "they actually did it"). At least one of the shooters was Jewish. A shooter was engaged by police in an area that the official story denies a shooter ever entered.

binnallofamerica.com/boaa061512.html

That's what they are trying to destroy, user.

Psa makes me glad i EDC a black powder revolver.
100% leegwell
100% no lic. Or permit required
100% 44cal lead.
100% legal to carry in gun free zones.*

*yes crazy i know but a loophole

Personally i was bullied but i simply didn't give a shit really, and if i was addressed friendly i replied friendly so most of the time my would be bullies ended up being my "half buddies" or just stop fucking with me due to boredom, but i pretty much just kept to myself never really bending towards the students or the teachers. My main problem in live was/is that actual autists and retards flocked to me like moths to a flame.
I was later described as "very grandpa-ish" by my former classmate which kind of stuck on me afterwards.

Fuck off with your shit links. Either post evidence of there being more shooters or fuck off. From what I recall, most of them said there were more shooters because first Harris left his trench coat in the parking lot and then Klebold in the cafeteria. This creates illusion of at least 4 shooters at this point. Add into that repeated attempts to detonate bombs in cafeteria and resonating gunshots through the hallways.

That's why you have multiple eyewitnesses instead of one, idiot.

Shit agent, which is it? There is not possible way you absorbed more than a few minutes of what I posted before you responded.

That's correct, multiple eyewitnesses who personally knew some of the extra shooters up close identified them in police reports. Thanks for clarifying this point, agent ;^)

want to add an article mentioning one of the studies and a juicy tidbit from the article supporting the fact

new republic.com/article/138230/rise-white-identity-politics

you really can't ignore your whiteness anymore when diversity makes its way through and ruins everything around you while everywhere else you notice how all other races engage in identity politics and the schools and media make an effort to make sure you don't forget about your white privilege or other nonsense.

but like said there's been studies since the 60s showing this. every. single. time.

this isn't including professor putnam's legendary years long detailed harvard study about how diversity is disastrous and will destroy mankind.

kek
Who would have thunk it

We'll always be here for you user.

No the point (you low IQ weeb retard) is that if you didn't notice the gorilla you are low IQ and have poor multi-tasking ability.

Why so mad, user? Don't tell me you didn't see the gorilla. Or maybe you're a (((psychologist))) student who's pissed that other people are smart enough to have different perspectives, unlike yourself. :^)

Oh Goon

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS
This version lists the credits: youtube.com/watch?v=HehRLOhB6GY
>"Lubars told the room of journalists, "Well, I was very moved and surprised by that. Of course, being a neurotic Jew," - adweek.com/news/pranks/press-jury-gives-david-lubars-new-nickname-94358

Are you mad?

I've noticed this with young men (and women). They have no purpose, nothing to live and fight for. Not wife nor family because it has been destroyed by leftism and its cancerous "culture", not country nor race because it has been destroyed by leftism and it's cancerous "culture", not even self because you are a man and masculinity has been destroyed by leftism and its cancerous "culture" which has directly led to consequences such as young women themselves becoming a lost generation because they have nothing to contrast against. They are told to be masculine in their pursuits and career but they cannot overcome the scientific reality that from all points, they are female and women are inherently from all biological, physical, and mental (which is actually physical in and of itself but leftism has destroyed that scientific distinction too) different from men but modernism has destroyed that and with no men to lead or lean against they haven't a clue of what to do with themselves and are currently the most unhappy generation of women in history as women have been massively declining in happiness ever since their "liberation" begun. Rational thinking would assume the opposite, right? But rational thinking also knows that lack of identity will also cause extreme unhappiness, people are not allowed to act their gender. Yet modern women are told to act like men but that is not appealing to men anymore than men acting like women will appeal to women. They are not sure what to do, only that is it wrong for them to want to be a wife of a loving family of children and husband and they will be shamed for it, the feminine women are shamed simply for existing, the masculine man too, women will instead do what the current conformist culture mandates in regards to pursuit of things like a career over family but women will only find themselves increasingly more unhappy because they will feel something is missing, something deep and biological they cannot ignore. Many confused women will direct their new gained unhappiness in a misguided effort to blame men for it when it was misguided leftist culture that is to blame but it will never fill what is missing for them. There is nothing. Millennials are a Lost Generation despite generational theory wanting to say otherwise. So I see all my friends complaining about things like how millennials won't buy houses and how they don't know why and it hurts their jobs and the economy, but it's because you don't have a family of your own to house and postmodernist leftist cancer has destroyed that and many times not even a job because there is simply no point. You have no motivation or purpose for one, not to work, and disregarding the terrible economy the baby boomer generation created, you don't even know what the point is living is. But just recently some, many of you even, men and women, have found something worth living and fighting for that was always there, something your ancestors fought for. The reason for your very being and existence and how you should honour it. Your generation is in a very important war, the culture war and if you lose, not just you but humanity as a whole is finished. You need to man up and fight. Kill the leftists, sons. Or they will destroy everything. Man, woman, race, country, humanity, everything.

UNCHECKED DUBS IN THIS AGE?

SURELY A SIGN OF DEGENERACY

it's predictive programming. there's gonna be a shooting next May perpetrated by an actor with a Trump hat and the entire media will be in on it within seconds.

PURGE THOSE WHO DON'T SEE THE GORILLA!

How the fuck does anyone miss the gorilla? It passes right in between some of the kids in white that you're paying attention to. Do people just go, "Well some random black thing just blocked my vision, no idea what that was."?

Let us purge this degeneracy.

(check'd)

Trips don't lie, unchecked digits surely are a sign of degeneracy

Did I ever tell you rapscallions about the time I wore a Trump hat to an anime convention?

Kek, I can't wait to wear it again. It's going to be great.

Wherever there are dubs, I must check

(Trips Checked)

Mcfuggin Shadilay

WE'RE GONNA MAKE BULLYING GREAT AGAIN

yeah, this…

10, 11, 12, A FUCKING GORILLA… now I lost count.

because fucking counting, a gorilla just walked by, I reject your medial repetitive task and focus on that instead, it just seem more important.

Basketball's so infested with niggers that your brain doesn't notice when an ape appears on screen while watching it.

I guess it's because we've been playing vidya all our lives. We have been trained to notice even the most minute shit while completing the main task at hand.

Imagine being some boomer, trained on TV instead.
They have been trained not to see, unlike us.

I won't go so far as to say I was bullied, but there was a guy at my school who didn't like me. My teachers knew it and let me go to the library instead of the classes I had with him. I already had more credits than necessary to graduate, was accepted to 4 year univ, and all that so it was pretty moot.

Anyway, that guy ended up killing his mother a couple years after high school was over. The kicker is that she was one of the school superintendents for the district.

Do you have severe face blindness or something?
None of these people look alike.

Have the real original one. The faggots just copied something good they saw on TV and made it poorly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4

Post more tests.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNF9QNEQLA

youtube.com/watch?v=qhF_baBVIOs

youtube.com/watch?v=xAFfYLR_IRY

If I see a basketball I always do an instinctive scan for gorillas.

"Bored" is the race-traitor vandal.

the absolute madmen

DAY OF THE ROPE!
At the beginning I thought the main character was going to kill those race-mixed chicks for thinking that he'd actually like them.

Instead he was a cuck and deserve the death he bought.

I thought this attitude was only held by liberal politicians, now civilians are getting in on it too?

Holy fucking shit, I have never wanted to actually choke the life out of a minor before now. The fedora, the polo, I AM SO SMART AND I DON'T EVEN CARE, he could have fucking ended it 1 minute in but he kept fucking going and going. The zombie fantasy diatribe came out of nowhere as well. God, he even fucking had the gayest hair imaginable, kind of like a Farquaad look going on.
I will admit, I was bullied a lot through grade and highschool, I still think of those as the hardest years of my life but I made it through, certainly not better for it but I did it, and I never thought I'd ever wish it upon anyone else
But this guy, he's really making me re think my stance.

Just tell people not to shoot each other, user.

(checked)

That sucks user, atleast you had sort of normal teachers who gave you a way out. You could distance yourself from that mentaly unbalanced faggot, for all we know he could have killed anyone.

This shit makes me get all nostalgic for the proto-school shooters Klebold and Harris.

Member the 90s when this became a thing and adults became terrified of their own kids?

That was fucking funny.

I was so close to following in their steps and I knew others who were on the brink too, high school really fucks with your head.

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

KEEP TE HOOD SAFE H

keep the hood safe H

requesting photoshop of the little pickaninny running from his gun

Fuck you user, that pic allways makes me lose my sides.

keep the hood safe H

Don't trust the other proles. Trust me, I'm a prole like you.

I want to help him, I hope he gets tough and smart, gets a good job, a nice girl, moves up in power, and then one day when trump is about to retire, this guy runs for President. He has seen 1st hand what real life is like.

Gas them all

Going to leave this here.

It really makes me hope more school shootings happen. Fuck public school and the retards that go there.

he didn't want to be like this

Marvels or not, they are still I-beam constructed, no? Propane is a rather inefficient way of blowing up steel structures. It's not that hard to manufacture actual ANFO, N-based supersonics or even fucking thermite.

Tell me about (Marilyn) Manson, why does he wear the Makeup?

Sounds like you had/are having a bad HS experience, user. What's wrong?

Also the fact that Eric got rejected by the USMC led to him to have nothing left to aim for and contributed to him to do the shooting

Prussian model is the best

Agreed.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with groups, but you need to join small ones and vet people. It's hard to do as much alone, but if you are capable, you may. Also, if your desires are very extreme, like knocking off an HVT and you're trained for it, you may have better luck alone.
Using your real name before you're doxxed is stupid, but at the same time don't let these faggots intimidate you.

Every man needs to train. If you don't have access to a vet to train with, then you need legit military experience.

No. You are a nigger. Public school literally makes children dumber than no schooling at all. I had the misfortune of getting stuck there for high school. God damn, were those kids stupid as fuck.

This isn't preparing students for a mass shooting, this is preparing them for the slaughterhouse.

i guess wearing headphones and getting bullied are signs of planning a shooting? jfc

Damn, I laughed at the time but now I feel guilty. :(

I used to call them a failure and that at that point they should kill themselves, tbh most were annoying people who believed that they were funny or at least tried to but massively failed, they were so cringe that it was actually a very fun thing to bully them, I don't know if I caused them emotional damage, but I probably did. :/

TOP KEK

Sounds like it hit close to home user…do you want to talk?

That's the kike narrative to make it seem like goy was really at fault while the innocent jew dindu nuffin.

There are bunch of videos in jewtube refuting that and other false claims made by that shitty book you read.

Jesus user, I wish you'd gone to my school back in highschool. Could've used a Holla Forums support group.

(Heiled those dubs.)

Goebbels always seemed to relate with me most. Skinny dude without purpose, until some charismatic leader comes along and you find your passion. Only thing I hate is he killed his family. Don't think I could do that.

ar as in assault raifu

referring to a armalite rifle as a ar is retard tier, because there's a distinction between ar-10 and ar-15

Looks familiar.

is eggman still alive

Not good with file names.

newfag

Wolfgang pls

If someone shoots up a bunch of normies because they were mean to them, they don't deserve any sympathy. Punch your bully in the fucking face and grow some balls instead of sulking around and then eventually snapping like an angry beta.

You should try paint bucket fill with transparent (in overwrite mode).
Should produce much better results.

Keep the hood safe, H

I only missed one subject on my SATs, and I was ignorant of the math problem being posed, having never seen it before. I have yet to need to know whatever it was in my life so far, so I'm okay with that. And I'm pretty sure I can lern my chilrens up reel gud but if knot than dose gubment werkers can fer shur.

keep the hood safe h

Faggot.

Shill

What? Are you legitimately daft?

Wew, them dubs dont lie

So should we make a educational video of how to identify scheming kikes, like someone who keeps rubbing his hands in the background?

You are the retard that throws away everything for le kike. Look at sandy hook there was masonic involvement. It is an integral part of the cover up in almost every instance, The crisis actors are masons because they take death oaths. I know that it is a jewish masonic faction. You want there to be only pressure on the jews. You are leaving a blindspot in your failed assessment in the world.

Masons = Jews, you dumbass

If you have your eyes on the Jews you already have your eyes on "the Masons" as well, at least the ones that matter.

Jews = masons
When you are looking for jews you miss the masons. They are the invisible kikes.

Exactly. so the square and compass is a sign of kikery is it not?

I think I played too many videogames to not notice an enemy popping up.

I noticed that too. Fucking disgusting

I love it

SEE YOU AT SAIGON

best one so far, but I think user earlier was right about editing in jock-bullies being rewarded for their violent, chimp-out behaviour.

then mix in some generic shooting scenes

or some shit like that.

keep the hood safe H

Should have prefaced it with this.

In this instance there was heavy masonic involvement. Also Jesuit involvement.

Kek, Hanoi Evan.

Chaim, that is not the same man. Not even close. Are you faceblind?

I was just about to say that.

Gmail…

This short: Let's blame everything related to guns instead of erradicate the main cause of shootings: bullying

I love that they use completely retarded statistics.

You are the faggiest faggotry faggot in the history of fagsteinbergia

Lack of transparency and hiding from public view is the way of the kike, not the Aryan.

Masons are for all effective purposes kikes.

faggot

Another gold mine with endless meme potential. 2016 just keeps on giving.

how much of a fucking newfag do you have to be in order to NOT KNOW that google is the goodest god goys out there???

Good, but it needs some more work. I only knew about the jeb gun because I saw it so many times. It might blindside a normalfag, but seeing jeb getting bullied was funny, Guacman lives on!

If someone gets to the point where he's about to shoot up a school, he has to do it at the right one: A college.

Most likely whoever first transcribed their name was someplace else in the new timeline. Or it was just some whim. Names are kind of loose especially during the mass invasion of the US by old world powers.

Those actors didn't kill anyone. They're probably in South America where Merkel was looking for her retirement home.

It's inconceivable anyone can look at these hoaxes and look at the holohoax and not make a connection.

Geez Louise.

So who was real in history?

Jaden Smith ironically

But how can he be real if niggers aren't real?

This, I was in control of the entire situation.

Obviously rich people, nobles, and Jews. Mostly Jews now since they intermarried with everyone. Staging these plays is expensive and requires connections.

glorious.

Actually chuckled when the gorilla came on the screen and i thought it's supposed to be funny, i even expected the gorilla to suddenly play with or steal the ball, or the entire video turning into a circus for keks or maybe distraction.

Still don't understand how you can't be aware of it passing the screen.

underrated

The only legitimate school shooters I know of Dylan and Eric, the korean that shot up Virginia Tech, and one other sperglord. They all seemed to be people that were incredibly frustrated and needed help, but never got any and were shunned as outcasts for being such.

Where's the webm of "all the other kids" with eric and dylan

jej

This video is so spectacularly unintentionally hilarious, they got the most columbine looking motherfucker to play the school shooting kid, the twist ending is just too shockingly funny to be taken seriously, it plays out like a skit SNL would make, its just so dopey

Reported for not even trying to hide where you’re from.

This kid looks like a young Sam Hyde

I thought you retards were going to leave after the election why are you still here?

WEW CHADS

Worse, the video promotes race mixing.

It does have some weird message, the ginger abomination looks at several white girls but they always pass him without paying attention to him. At the end of the year some mongrel bitch starts talking to him and he goes right for it. This is when the heroic sam hyde comes in to stop it from happening

2:43 he outs himself as reading a script, whole thing is making fun of zombiefags and preppers who are too pussy to go full edgelord.
basically calling them edgy by example.

Judaism is matrilineal.

Do I win a prize?

Under Rated post

Ay yo hol up, is that bitch writing in cursive. We all know blacks can't into cursive.

Shit skin
Democrat
Immigrant

this.

the video was actually part of a school project in which both of them were playing as body guards for some kid being bullied.

it's not the best, but whatever

The first big is obviously a different woman. First was is an obviously Jewish bitch with a huge kike nose while the other one has a regular nose.

big pic*

When was the last time a school shooter was a white male, a real white male, not a Jew? It's been quite some time, several years.

You Are (Not) Alone

Bump. Can anyone do this?

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

this

Found you, kike.
gas yourself

It's divide and conquer. Make the cattle scared so you can push them in the ways you need them to go. Make more social kids fear the more quiet kids so that no one feels safe or together as a student body.

Incredibly shitty tactic, though. Quiet or weird kids with autism don't kill people, only Jews do with often advanced planning.

More anti-white male propaganda. I'm past being sick of this shit.

Seems legit

FUKKEN SAVED

Evan did nothing wrong. He was cleansing the school of degenerate race-mixers.

keep the hood safe H