archive.is/CL7Zo
archive.is/14913
archive.is/e6raO
archive.is/PLYwV
archive.is/nKJIW
archive.is/2bQ0C
archive.is/Hwq3G
archive.is/HSN1w
winteriscoming.net/2017/08/14/game-of-thrones-actor-comments-on-return-in-eastwatch/
winteriscoming.net/2017/08/14/writer-dave-hill-on-the-big-moments-from-eastwatch-shell/
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/897195457688084480
archive.is/8TcLy
archive.is/nOgm0
archive.is/RJR9X
vimeo.com/13634653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not even worth saying "FUCK GRRM" anymore

/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #17 - archive.is/Hwq3G
/got/ S7 thread #18
archive.is/HSN1w

Time to create our own stories lads.

Daily fucking Philippines women stormer.
I mean I love Philippine women too but I am not sucking Duerte's cock to make up from past transgressions.
I have always stated that I love Asian yellow women, I will cherish them till my end.

So what's the bet Tyrion is attacked for calling Dany out on being evil?

he will lick her pussy.

On the snowy land a shadow moves fast like summer rain.
The mysterious shadow, now static like a rock in a desert, proclaims

first for avatarfagging.

So many threads to read this night…

P.S.: Maisie!

You know, this show has started to suck less and less with each episode this season, could it be possible they'll keep this up until the end? When the white walkers breach the wall things are bound to get interesting.

funny I was thinking how cliche and cheesy it was starting to get.

Pretty much

How much of this turned out to be true?

I like cheesy and cliché tho, it's very satisfying.

Has he literally given up pussy since he couldn't get it up with that brothel whore? GoT needs to stop being so serious this season, how about just one scene with Tyrion bursting through Varys door in the middle of the night with a couple whores and them all piling on him in the bed, the whores start fingering his Varys' gash, as Tyrion plows them from behind. It might be enough to save season 7 for me.

I am good with the amount we've seen.

That's season 8, if it happens.

The leaks said part of the wall falls down at the end of season 7.

Uh YAS Queen,remember us?

We're literally starving over here, any help?

Time for sir davos to show up with food and save the day.

He brings fermented crap and they rape the army of the dead to death.

Goddamnit GRRM get out of my head!

goddamn, Elio has really let himself go even further than he'd already gone before

Did she just see a burger?

explains everything

Sorry, he's in there rent free.

is gendry our guy?

wrinkle wrinkle little star

We must have watched different shows, because it's just been tits and dragons for the past 4 episodes. Nothing of actual substance or value has happened, it's just been shocking setpieces and characters making cool quips to each other while they talk about who's the cutest monarch.

Well, that and an old school SJW aka hippy.

quite

You make it sound quite good tbh.

Yeah, because that Hollywood garbage that you love is the exact same reason I hate the show. D&D literally thinks that having the actors making cool faces on camera is a substitute for good writing. They have actively gutted their own scripts that they wrote just to have someone "emote" really hard. Just look at Stannis. Don't even get me started on what they did to Davos.
Fuck you, faggot.

The only "meme" I posted was calling the show Tits and Dragons, because that's all it is. That's the only reason anyone watches this shit. They just want to see their favorite characters do cool shit and nothing else matters. It's schlock. Not even fun schlock.

Eh, the source material was shit to begin with, I really don't mind dumbfuck writing as long as it's entertaining. Gurm isn't Gene Wolfe or anything, I don't see why D&D taking hack writing and making it more fun to watch is a bad thing.

The problem is that it's not entertaining, it's just fucking boring. If I wanted to watch an action movie, I'd just go watch an actual fucking action movie. This series is supposed to be about politics, logistics, and character development, and the show doesn't capture any of that anymore. It's just stupid fanfiction for people who want to watch Jonny Snuh cut the bad zombies to death.

It's a bodice ripped disguised as a fantasy novel.

The source material is total garbage with world record breaking amounts of filler. What is the point? Who is the protagonist(s). Why are we supposed to care who sits on the damn throne. It's a fucking soap opera.

Hey :)

This tbh.

Also this. It's a soap opera for lonely women with tits and dragons thrown in to attract the male audience and a bit of feminism sprinkled on top to get the tumblr dykes into it.

/ourguy/ allegedly died long ago

I don't think a single person has ever been turned on by GRRM's writing. I don't think it's possible.

If you don't know who the protagonists are by this point, then you're beyond hope. The show was written for mouthbreathers like you. The books aren't even hard to read or understand, everything is fucking laid out for you because GRRM is an autistic fat fuck.

Was it just me or was Gendry's hammer looking like a kids toy?

GRRM did.

It did, it was a really shitty prop.

Why would he count? Of course he's turned on by his own writing, that's why he randomly has weird sex details that nobody in their right mind would think is hot.

You just described all literature written by women.

Will Gendry and Arya end up as the rulers?

(Checked)
I'm enjoying S7 very much too, user

What do you mean by that? Ep1 and Ep2 were perhaps a bit slower with emphasis on character interactions, but such setup episodes are necessary from narrative's point of view if you want to cover as much storytelling as D&D need to do in second to last season. Any of Ep2, 3 or 4 alone had more plot development than the entirety of Season 2 for example.

Pretty much what the other Anons pointed out already, it's an adaptation of lowbrow "literature" for masses, with cliffhangers ending every other chapter. Why would you expect something intellectual when it's clearly intended as entertainment? If it bores you, that's a perfectly acceptable and reasonable opinion to have but not a legitimate criticism. In similarly subjective manner, I'm having a lot of fun with the series.

Try reading fifty shades.

(Me)
*Ep1 and Ep5

This show doesn't have "characters". It just has the actors emoting to look good on camera, because even they have no idea why the fuck their characters do the things they do.

Jon, Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, and Dany are great fucking protagonists. They'll be literary wonders for ages to come.

Tyrion's arc in the books is unironically better than in the show.
Tyrion is one of the most boring fucking characters to watch now, he's so whitewashed and safe.

Just a little.

I don't understand. There are at least dozen characters with fleshed out unique personalities, motivations and psychological traits. Plus another dozen of secondary ones without much depth, but still recognizable enough

I half expected it to squeak when it hit people.

Tyrion was meant to have Tywin's intelligence.
Cersei had Tywin's ruthlessness
While Jamie had his skill on the battlefield. You only see Cersei being ruthless and that's it in the show.

It's not about show or book Tyrion being better, it's that attaching him to Dany kills everything he had going on. I can't remember, but has he met up with Dany in the books yet?

I forgive you for being tricked into thinking you're watching actual characters with real motivations, but make no mistake, people just teleport around and do whatever the fuck D&D want them to rather than anything logical or coherent. Littlefinger and Varys They are mediocre to excellent actors trying their hardest to fool you with a script that's the western equivalent of when an anime catches up to the manga.

No, he spent all of ADWD fucking around with Jon Connington and drinking until he became a slave and some dwarf girl wanted to hatefuck him.

No. He arrives pretty much just as she fucks off. Dorne was infinitely better in the books as well and wrapped a lot more of the plots together with it being revealed that Doran was the mastermind behind a lot of what was going on. Fucking D&D cucked Doran so much when he was supposed to be a complete genius and mastermind who has been plotting his revenge against the Lannisters for decades

They fucked up Dorne because they chose to shoot in a fucking historic museum that only allowed them 7 days (not nights) to shoot. How the fuck did they think they were going to do that?
I'll answer it: They didn't care, they literally just wanted Indira Varma walking around on a cool set so she could act better. They said so themselves.

They fucked up Dorne cause the writers had a massive boner for the Sand Sneks but didn't bother to flesh any of them out or give them any purpose.

That too. I also don't see the point in taking a character who was adamantly pro-peace and having her kill her lover's brother and taking over his country to go avenge the dick she lost.

I can't wait for the Bannerlord mod so I can kill all of them.

Tyrion is beyond redemption both in the novels and in the show for different reasons, no point in comparison

I'd make a proper slav girl out of her in no time

The fact that they never made a big fuss about Queen Myrcellayes Dornish wanted to make her Queen at one point says it all cause that threatened to open another front in the war.

This was discussed in previous thread, no one actually teleports anywhere (the last such occasion I remember is in the closing shot of S6 where Varys appears on Dany's ship when he was previously in Dorne), they're just skipping useless transition scenes of travel and expect audience to comprehend some time has passed between the scenes. Do D&D ask too much of you?
What's illogical about him? He perceives (or perceived) Daenerys as the best choice for Iron Throne and is now beginning to notice she might be another Targ nutcase.
Yeah you're right about him, he stopped making sense around the time he gave away his wafu for BDSM sessions for no apparent reason,

Why is he so goddamn short?

hungarians aren't slavs, dummy

I was going to say Varys' motives haven't been in-line with his actions, but aside from that one time he sent a shitty assassin after Dany, show Varys is an unironic good guy looking out for the common man's best interest. Jesus fucking christ.

Imagine being the third shortest person in the room with five women in it, only Gurmlet and Mais being smaller than you

The look in his eyes seem to indicate they are bullying him mercilessly.

Kit looks like he's used to being bullied his whole life.

Sir Gifmaker is Hungarian, I'm his northern borovička-drinking neighbour

Ty si ten chuj čo postuje GOT na našej obrazodoske?

What's that? A countryman in this godforsaken reach of the internet?

Zabite ma.

Nechodil si náhodou do GoT klubu v bratislavkej Vinovei asi pred troma rokmi? Nebráň sa Mejziláske, vpusť ju do svojho dobrého slovenského srdca

Why is everyone speaking Kebab all of a sudden?

V živote som v BA nebol, akurát žijem v Čechách a občas číham na Holla Forums a Holla Forums. A Mejzi sa mi príšerne hnusí, vyzerá ako tá Quasimodo postavička z tej rozprávky.

lel, lurk moar

Why is everyone in the North crowning someone King? If they don't have a King of the North they aren't happy. They tried crowning Salsa Queen of the North but had none of it. I swear if a horse was sitting behind that table they would have crowned it the King of the North.

It's Mongolian.

no, just a related language

You spelled retarded wrong.

Študuješ tam alebo pracuješ? Ako dlho inak chodíš na osmičen? Ja som sem prišiel s dvoma kamarátmi z paroháčenu potom ako moderátor zablokoval Slovensko na Holla Forums kvôli Mejzipostom a dvanástim únikom pred banom denne haha. Začali sme tu večné /got/ vlákno ktoré už funguje dva roky. Ako hodnotíš siedmu sériu mimochodom?
Ona je ako olivy, najprv nevieš prísť na chuť ale potom sa jej nevieš nabažiť. Ver mi, môj život sa zmenil na nepoznanie k lepšiemu akonáhle som konvertoval na Mejzivieru.

Except we're the anti-kebab, silly user.

He actually wrote this? People fucking compare him to Tolkien? Bahahahahaha

Doesn't mean much if you are not anti-Maisemodo as well tbh

Again, that's Sir Gifmaker's language. We're honest god-fearing, kebab-resisting slav men. And so are the Hungarians for that matter

Bullying not allowed

Joe Dempsie talks about his return on the show
winteriscoming.net/2017/08/14/game-of-thrones-actor-comments-on-return-in-eastwatch/
There's a lot of blah blah but eventually gets to the most important bit
Why did he feel the need to bring up the sibling element? Does it mean there's no sex scene coming up?

Pic related.

Pracujem v jednej IT firme a na osmičan chodím už asi 2. rok. Pravdupovediac GOT ani nepozerám, chodím do týchto vláken len kvôli mémom a "diskusii."

pls no.

Man how much would it suck if Jon goes back to Winterfell and is all "Wow, that was crazy half of us died - Mormont, Clegane, Tormund, and this guy we picked up in Kings Landing named Gendry. He was King Robert's last bastard, and he died on a suicide mission north of the wall."

I don't think her poor heart could take it

Don't they wear the same clothes scene to scene?

They spend months wearing the same clothes on their journeys from point A to point B?

Dave Hill (writer of the episode) goes full Danytard and justifies Dickon and Tarly Sr. getting dragon'd
winteriscoming.net/2017/08/14/writer-dave-hill-on-the-big-moments-from-eastwatch-shell/

She isn't even the rightful fucking Queen. You would think the writer of the episode would realize that when they wrote in the bit that revealed Jon is the legitimate son of Rhaegar. Does this show exist just give retards hope that, yes, they too can make something of themselves.

Disgusting.
All these Dany fuccbois (ie normies) defending her killing 'because she's a stronk independent womyn.

The guy at the helm, Benioff, luckily seems to understand his own writing better and elaborates how Dany's actions are justified from her own point of view, while Tyrion sees it completely different.

The books would be borderline readable if Dany didn't exist.

Toxic misogynists detected

As The Gurm himself put it in his blog when someone wished Dany would die already in the comments section:
'Tsk tsk

This is the most screen accurate cosplay of Dany I have seen.

He's just a fat, bitter faggot that enjoy making people suffer with his godawful Mary Sue.

Me on the left

How exactly is fighting for a queen who brought a horde of murdering, pillaging, raping savages to your shores a win-win?
Are the Dothraki just going to go home after Dany wins? I think not.

It'll be just like modern-day Europe

Westeros is in dire need of some cultural enrichment. Thankfully the ice shoah is coming to end everyone's miserable existence.

She commits a fucking war crime the retard.

But that's not how the mastermind behind it all sees the matters

Why are pretty much all modern authors so fucking cucked?

Where's the new H. P. Lovecraft? The new M. R. James?

Vox Day is kinda like that

There are practically none.
This is what happens when you allow the liberals to seize control of the universities. They turn them into indoctrination camps and brainwash the country's so-called educated.

Lovecraft has something GRRM will never have; a lasting legacy. He is revered as a great author and people still know his name.

After the show ends and GRRM dies from a heart attack without ever releasing that final book, do you really think people will remember him?
Game of Thrones is a fad, and like all fads it will fade into obscurity.

Don't forget the bitchfit he threw when the Rabid Puppies used the corrupt system put in place by the liberal clique to game the nominations for their own candidates.

It's not just that. 90% of editors in big publishing houses are women, and cunts being cunts, they are leftists one and all, and basically purge any submitted manuscript that isn't kosher. This in turn is driving readership down and the self-publishing sector is booming.

This drives leftists mad with rage. They know they can do fuckall because Lovecraft wasn't a kike and allowed everyone to make free use of his ideas and creations, and they were of such potent genius they are omnipresent in every creative medium.

Why the fuck not? If there is an afterlife him and Howard are laughing their asses off.

I'm sure GRRM will be remembered as a cautionary tale about why you ALWAYS plan your series before starting to write it

Actually, the people writing Lovecraft style books these days spit on his name. They decry his as a bigoted racist misogynistic homophobe. They take great joy in subverting his beliefs in their works by making them as pozzed as fucking possible.

That requires actual talent though.

They can bitch and moan all they want, his ideas will never go away and 20 years from now Lovecraft will still be relevant while they will be forgotten like the talentless hacks they are.

What the fuck was written on the note Maisie read?

From what I remember, it was the letter Sansa was forced to write while she was in King's Landing. It basically said they were treating her well and that her father was executed for rebelling against the rightful heir, King Joffrey.

So did we ever find out who originated the plot to kill Bran with that fancy dagger?

Oh who the fuck cares

it was GRRM

I'm just curious.

Bazinga!

THE HORSE OF THE NORTH!

YEAH, THIS IS IT!

By the way, I'm surprised nobody saw that the dragon had inner eyelids like water-based reptiles do. Are dragons in this universe water-based? Do they need the inner eyelid during flight? Was it based off some old crocodile-animation?

Supposedly according the mythology there was sea dragons at some point.

THANK YOU

Maisie doesn't want Arya to fight Sansa

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/897195457688084480

Maybe the crying face confirms that they will?

Oh, and I forgot to say, how funny it is that now everyone is calling onscreen Arya Maisie.

Sorry user, but that means your posts were too serious

Very nice.

I'm getting old.

So next episode do you think that Dany will recruit Gendry to break the knees of those who don't bend the knee?

Seriously though: Do the Lord of the Light guys worship dragons as some kind of manifestations of fire?

They worship the Lord of Memes

(Checked)
Lovely, makes one depressed that there will be only two more of those this year though ;_;
How did you like the episode? Maisie vs CIA in particular?

(me again)
I vaguely recall there was a scene somewhere in S3 when the dragons dived under water while Dany watched them from ship so they're designed as multi purpose vehicles maybe? Or maybe I just dreamt it dunno haha :)
Also love how you put the "3 hours, we need 275 posts" as the first one in the compilation, the sh*tposting barrage that ensued was something to behold

All the best characters are either cucked, dead, or about to die, so what’s even the point of tuning in to watch the Mary Sue trio (Queen Caloreesi, The Hunchback of Winterfell & Kitlet) go about on their superhero/action exploits each week?

Where can I watch ep 5?

Are there any good ASoIaF porn parodies out there that are better than the show?

all of them

What is Arya's problem?

Giving Salsa this much shit already for no real reason. Is her quarters supposed to be next to the stables or something? Daft cunt!

Examine Arya's knees and ankles. Then examine her hands.

Will she bend her knees?

My favorite part of a GoT season is the thread recap.

In S1, Arya was always a cunt to Salsa.

Why?

You have that backwards m8y. Salsa took joffrey's side against arya after the whole butcher's boy affair. She was/is a stuck up cunt who went against her family and was indirectly responsible for her father's death. When they reunited in the sept I half expected arya to spit at her feet and say fuck off.

Maise is a cute.
A CUTE.

Strognak the flat desires the illusory appearance the high heel enchantment gives so that she might attract a small squishy humie to show her the meaning of this 'love' thing

In the winterfell sept. Yes.

The underground Winterfell sept.

You know, the place where the Old God worshipping starks interred their dead for thousands of years. In the temple of a religion they don't follow and which was created after many of the kings were put there.

As opposed to the al fresco sept?

I'd rather be Queen Fatass' groom of the stool tbh. I want her to threaten to have her dragons burn me if I don't make her fat butt sparkling clean~

It's a shame Jorah is already occupying that post.

Does not compute.

Not a double chin. It cannot be seen underneath her chinny chin chin.

A cute.

I'm not sure who you're taking the piss out of.

Oh Christ I don't even know myself anymore.

I have many more questions, but let's just start with these. Seven silvers to the user who can answer these questions in a way that will make sense.

There's really no explanation given, but I'd assume they're still in Westeros and holding position because Dany arrived alone with the dragon.

No explanation given here, but from what I remember they said she still had a few ships. It is retarded, though.

I wish I did.

Maybe they transported enough cut up grass to feed their horses while they temporarily stay at Dragonstone. Poor explanation but it's the only one that makes sense.

Probably still across the narrow sea, I'm assuming only the warriors came across. The plan may be to just meet them after the war's over. Fuck if I know.

Yes, but they will be cut off from supplies if they can control the surrounding areas. Of course, they have enough to hold out for quite a while. This really is the only way to fight against the Dothraki, as they're strongest on horseback.

Because Daenerys doesn't know if Cersei will agree to an armistice yet.

Probably, but it's okay because Daenerys is an empowered woman.

No, they're just here to work temporarily, then they'll all go back to their home country :^)

The only real explanation is that either the writers are too retarded or their time/budget constraints were too narrow to show all of that.

Forgot this stuff too:

Except Tyrion made it back to Dragonstone too. Also the Dothraki "commanders" (not sure what they're called, but the major guys) brought Jorah to Dany in the same scene that she returned to Dragonstone (where Jon rubs the dragon's nose).

Tfw I was going to write that exact line before I read your post.

Hearing dany say dracays with that cunt face she makes is fucking torture

What did she mean by this?

Who do you think will survive the raid on Icecrown?

I think only Jorah, Thoros and Beric can really die.

Sandor needs to stay for CLEGANEBOWL, Tormund is the face of the Wildlings, Gendry will probably become inheritor of the Baratheon line (he might get legitimized) and well Jon is the protagonist of the story (that we like it or not).

Beric is a sure goner after being rezzed 6 times already and I can't see Thoros getting out without him. Probably gonna be a sacrifice to save time for the rest moment.

By the way, where the fuck is Ghost? Budget all went on Drogon I guess?

That's just bad writing then, if they are the same characters. It was made to appear that she had just arrived from the battlefield. When Tyrion was shown there, I assumed he arrived back by boat, after a passage of time.

Varys' spies

D&D Logic

D&D method of rushing things. Probably the rest is in the Riverlands

Because they don't have dragons to burn any single faggot who try to oppose them or make stupid questions like yours

The writing on this show is so fucking terrible now.
Fuck off. That is literally a plebbit meme. The fan service is fucking horrendous. The characters aren't characters anymore, they are memes. Everything about this is pure schlock. At this point, I'm watching it as a comedy.

And he's apparently been there for like 2 years. If Jon Snow is taking multiple months-long journeys in the span of each episode, how much time has actually passed this season? Holy shit, the writing is atrocious.

He's fat as fuck. He obviously has bad judgement.

This is wrong. 18 and 20 are backwards + the live thread is left out

/got/ season 7 thread #18 -
archive.is/8TcLy
/got/ S07E05 #Live -
archive.is/nOgm0
/got/ season 7 thread #20 -
archive.is/RJR9X

thanks, doc.

I genuinely have trouble understanding how time passes in this season.
How long has Cersei been queen for? A few weeks? Months? Years?
How long has Dany been in Westeros?
How long has Jon been away from Winterfell?

I like that things are actually happening in this season, but they're not portraying the passage of time well at all.

They have to do it like this because they have poor writing, so instead they have MC's teleport to get shit moving.

What did she mean by this?

The Dothraki going to freeze in the Winter, because none of them have castles or houses to live in for Winter.

Also the realm didn't even have enough food to survive the Winter, so many Westerosi were already going to die. But Khaleesi just added tens of thousands of Bloodriders to the mix, who will go straight into the deaths column.

I'm assuming Winter happens to the planet, not just Westeros. Much of Essos is on the same latitude as the middle of Westeros, and all of the South, so I wonder what the Dothraki even do during the Winter on Essos.

The real star of the 7th season, pic related.

don't forget the boats with hyperdrives

He's a much better hero than Daenerys is, and a lot more likeable.

He's a bit of a Mary sue and Kit Harrington is a pretty below average actor, but I give you that the lad is pretty likeable.

YES

Daenerys is not a character unto herself, she's a dragon delivery system. She exists only to point dragons at people.

Mein sides lol.

shitposting on pacific island stone statue carving forums instead of writing

I killed them all

driven out of the industry by cowardly publishers

Im pretty sure the new H.P. Lovecraft is just Steven King. They are both horror writers arnt they?

I will have my very own blockbuster. Knights, magics, battles and nudity.
White men fighting the Jews and Muslims.
First scene a Jew is made aware of the impending pogrom they fail and are slaughtered.
The king makes a feast in honour of a Persian King.

They can't really be compared as horror comes as Lovecraft always focused on the world building of the universe. Fucker was almost definately autistic when it came to that shit with all the different cults to the many different Gods all whom have different power. King's work is more on the lines of "writer ends up in spoopy" all self contained works which while are horror they aren't the same sort at all. While one portrays the weakness of man in the unknown the other shows that humanity doesn't even register to these beings, that we're mere atoms to them and even to look upon the lesser gods leads to incurable insanity.

Have you actually read Lovecraft? It's mostly "these infinitely powerful beings have specifically to come to fuck WASPs in the ass, also here's a reference to my pal's spooky story which I liked". The real Lovecraft, a guy who wrote wacky stories for money to pay the rent so he could continue ODing like a proper Anglo gentleman, was very different from this modern conception of him as a philosophing master writer.

I swear I've seen that house/pool used in porn shoots.

I'm not saying the great "master of horror" that most make him out to be now-a-days. I'm simply stating that he focused a lot more on world building with his gibberish languages and many different cults than simply writing a story which is fully self contained which is opposite to King's style. It does come down to the fact that they can't really be compared due to writing in two vastly different styles of horror, kinda like trying to compare got to Diskworld just because both are fantasy. I'm simply embellishing my writing really, mostly for my own sake to be honest.
tl;dr: There is different types of horror. Also niggers, the irish, and crabs shouldn't be allowed in our WASP neighborhood

Lovecraft knew that non-WASP immigration and especially integration was ruining America. During his time it was already too late, so no wonder he felt such dread. Now the burgers are such mongrels they can't even fathom the horror the represent.

She was going to sit on it.

The string with Dany was shit, but later that night, I've realized that it seems like they are starting to use the British method: Do the must-have political correct rounds at the start, then focus on the good shit later.
I said to my mum we are watching it together when she started to open the lock: What dumbassery is this, nobody showed her how to do this… It was really cool, when it turned out that CIA was out there, watching her, that was a very cool moment. Also

I remember it too now! Thanks.

Somehow Arya is reading Sansa's mind, which is pretty easy, since it's a fairly big head with only like 3 thoughts in it - and her face always reveals what she thinks. You know it, I know it, and Arya knows it too, that Sansa is dangerous for The North, because she thinks she knows the flight plan, but in reality she knows jack shit, and people around her only treat her as the mastur politician because either they are honoring her name, or her brother or CIA pays them to do so. And Arya doesn't want her to fuck up everything again. Also Sansa is afraid of Arya, afraid of Bran and is a pompous tumblr bitch.

Mine too. I laugh so much during making them!

Agreed… I'd like to punch her in the face whenever she does it.

The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills. Dany must think she is the Dragon Reborn…

That's the old funny Maisie, who used to create these tiny videos all the time… I miss her…

Just caught up
Hacky tv writing/10 HE WAS SINKING TO THE BOTTOM OF THE RIVER COCKADOODIE DIRTY BIRDIES!!! And how did Tyrion contact Bronn to arrange the meeting? Used to the teleporting by now but that was a major plot hole.
Something about robert dying and swearing fealty to Jofffey, signed by Salsa but addressed to who and how would that turn arya against her? She already knew Salsa chose to back joffrey over her own family.
So that's really it for her? Unless they bring her back for a scene in S9 to get killed like Osha. Ptooey.

It would take something pretty significant for Jorah to get his dragon ebola cured, meet another significant character (that has info that would bring closure to his relationship with his dad), come back to Kelly C and kiss Dany's hand, wipe her bum offscreen and die the next episode.

Maybe he has info on the Mormonts role, or on Longclaw, or maybe Ned or Rygar but I can't see him coming back North and dying. He's gonna take a dagger meant for mother of wagon wheels.

I think the deaths will be Thoros and Beric, just to show what happens what happens to an undead guy and a red priest who can revive him, when confronted by Ice Maul.

I sense fear in your comment and fear is the path to anger.

The thing is, it's actually possible to swim in full chainmail with shield and sword.

If one is conscious. At the end of Episode 4, it looked like Jaime is unconscious. Yeah, we know now that he wasn't, but it totally looked like he was. So they have decieved us

No it didn't, you're retarded, your complaint is not valid.

That looks like conscious to you?

So Bronn was just hanging back for dramatic effect while Jaime sank? And what was queen of cookie dough doing that whole time? The head of the kingsguard hits the water only a few feet away after trying to kill her and she doesn't send anyone to capture him? Also the whole idea of jon and them grabbing a wight to impress Cersei with is subretarded, sad since before this ep the writing this season seemed to be improving.

As I said you're retarded.

He wouldn't need his help to swim. Faggot.

And yes the writing is retarded, but it is possible to swim in armor, you inbred cuckfaggot.

I hope Jorah dies first, to spare him this.

I've carefully examined the pic, and it seems his eyes are open. But you can't deny that the showrunners' intention here was a fake cliffhanger!

What do you mean fake
If we were sure he was dead it wouldn't be a cliffhanger at all

I mean fake in the sense that the non-chan-user majority of the viewers couldn't be sure about Jaime's fate. We knew that he will survive, because of the leaks.

Also, who is cheering for him? For those few, it could have been interesting if he dies, but for the rest…

But you are right, should have said "useless cliffhanger" or something like that

The LOST scam tactic was lots of mysterious and weird stuff that had no answers.

The Game of Thrones scam tactic is pointless cliffhangers and to a lesser extent killing off pointless filler characters.

Guess you are in luck then – Jorah just left to go beyond the wall, so she’ll need a replacement while he is gone.

Hope you’ve got a strong stomach, m8: “Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler.”

Man, there's no point even including that scene before smellovision is invented.

I want everyone else to mentally associate Emilia Clarke with the smell of rancid feces just like I do.

And you know this how? While you're at it ask me how I know you're an obese neckbeard in an ill fitting dio t-shirt.

And to add to this, nobody ever stated itt that it's impossibru to swim in plate armour…

Agreed, although I believe they definitely teach lockpicking in the Faceless Men academy where Arya spent at least a year. It's one of the basic and essential skills for any assassin.
Eh… I believe it's for the best, h-haha

CIA.
He knew attempting to murder Bran would start a war between Starks and Lannisters. It's all part of his master plan.

The show is actually set inside CIA's mind and is only one of the scenarios he imagines.

Sex, liquor and cocaine? :o

What's the next step in his master plan?

Crashing Westeros with no survivors!
CIA is actually an agent of the White Walkers

Not the user you were talking to, but in this video vimeo.com/13634653 you can see a neckbeard with the constitution of a cooked spaghetti (who I bet owns at least three ill fitting dio t-shirts) swimming in a plate armor without any trouble. I know Gurm establishes somewhere in AFFC that if you fall overboard from a ship in armor you're automatically dead, but he was just pulling stuff out of his ass without any research as usual

I genuinely would not be surprised.

The evidence is undeniable, but why would Maisie offer oral sex to some guy she just met on a beach? Doesn't make sense!

Because she is a desperate whore & attentionwhore who knows she isn't much anything to look at, and that her five minutes of fame is passing quickly.

Appreciated

voice sounds familiar

Not to mention how she burned a bunch of wagons filled with supplies just because.

That's such a mean thing to say, and not true either
All of her boyfriends have been decent looking guys, and the one who deflowered her is actually very handsome (no homo)
She's been famous for 7 years now and is still going to be for at least two more, so that adds up to almost a decade. Warhol's 15 minutes of fame apply to short-lived meme celebrities who are relevant for much shorter than that

I wouldn't mind a audiobook version read by Aiden tbh.

Pretty sure (((D&D))) will never address that - In fact, I'm pretty sure they haven't even thought about it at all.
Sad to think a bunch of shitposters online give more attention to such things than the show creators.

Yeah. The entire point of killing your enemies is so you can take their stuff or keep them from taking your stuff. Burning stuff is just pointless.

Is Arya Maisiemodo gonna be a cuck and watch her sister get fucked by the master ruseman?

reported

From those 350 she arrived with, how many were destroyed? Maybe a hundred when Yara got rekt and 80 when Unsullied got tricked? So that still leaves enough to transport the Dothraki
Are you sure? Haven't dowloaded it yet so can't screencap, but they seemed like random Mongols to me. There's (pic related) one who seems to be important and talked to Tyrion during the battle, but no others were established as recognisable

This is the deepest lore

And what would stop her from being the one doing the sticking with pointy end? Into CIA I mean, not Salsa

Did Queen of cookie dough even know who was charging at her? Jaime was wearing ordinary Lannister armor, not a Kinguard's one. Either way, the battle was still going on at that point so she had more pressing matters than fishing out a random soldier (from her point of view)

I miss her vining days too ;_; What's worse, Maisie let her Youtube channel die as well, so there's next to no fun video content now

Name my band, /got/

Are you implying Maisiemodo is a trap who wants to bang Littlefinger?
Oh my!

You have a sick mind, user!

Snow Dwarf and the Seven Wights

Glum Manlet & The Know Nothings

We have a winrar. And it's a good one too lmao

Thanks user. I try.

I seriously hope he's being ironic, or has he lost any semblance of self-awareness by now?

user, there's no way he's being ironic

Don't give me that, you're the one obsessed with the goblin. Hell, you'd probably get off watching that tbh.

normies seem to cheer for that bitch with the dragons. so you're saying she is supposed to be the protagonist?

If the armor were too heavy to swim in, it would also be too heavy to walk in. These are simple laws of physics.

Not really, swimming in just your clothes is hard and with a restrictive armour it's bound to be even harder.

Jon Snow is the obvious protagonist

Queen of oreos only purpose in the story is as catalyst for pic related.

That doesn't make any sense

pro tip: whether something floats has to do with its density, not its mass

Relative density determines whether all things go up or down, not just in water.

Do Maisies float on water?

GRMM book maybe intended to have Jon Snow as the main character, but D&D are being cornered by tumblristas and the hacks from the (((Media))). Take into account how Kangz and BLM throw tantrums about Confederate (as if they didn't know this is the same gimmick as The Man in the High Castle)

So even if in the book, Snow will become the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, I'm betting that in the series he will die fighting the Ice King or he will be just a mere "King" consort.

Only one way to find out: tie her up and drop her into a pool.

with a big stone tied around her neck

You have some things you have to hide?>>846597
To be ruler of the North, to be ruler of everything and to kill all men.

She did it to the person who the pic, who was probably Ollie. Or, he persuaded her to do it to the random guy and watched it, probably made pictures and videos of it, because he is a pervert, like most Anons here.

Even Bill?

Let's hope she and Ollie will separate and the mobster puts the sexvideos up to pornhub

Witnessed

I wish I had a pool to drop a Maisie in

I'm very disappointed, son

the show is so fucking backwards both morally and philosophically they will portray the reluctant king (Jon) as a bad leader because he is reluctant, while making continuous excuses for the abhorrent and tyrannical behavior of the female leaders. the show will likely end on some bullshit "history doesn't repeat but it rhymes" lesson. this is a very pretentious comment, I am aware, but this show has absolutely no soul these past couple seasons and i really don't give a shit about the night king anymore. they should have spent some time delving into the lore explaining who or what it is and giving it some sort of motivation. they had all kinds of opportunities to do this with jon and caloreesi in the cave, even with sam and the maesters, but they couldn't give a fuck less it seems.

Did "Big guy" actually refer to GURM?

The Night King's approach is obviously a subtle nod to this classic moment in cinematic history.

They did do the lore thing though. The Children of the Forest were at war with men, so they turned a human sacrifice into the Night King, then lost control of their weapon and had to team up with humans to fight it off.

this is the problem i have with the show and someone brought it up in relation to dragons: that crazy maester shouldn't have to invent some radical new weapon to keep off the dragons, they weren't that long ago and there should be armaments of this shit all over the place and readily available documentation. so with the wall, apparently they know enough that it's important and served a purpose but not enough to keep a bunch of fucking armaments and dragonglass or whatever somewhere beneath castle black. for such a backwards-facing culture in the north and talk of the First Men they seem to have just forgotten all the shit that matters.

And you know the battle with the Army of the Dead is gonna be like one episode, if that.

The show runners embarrassed themselves with the dragon-riding among other things. Remember the scene in Season 1 where Tyrion designs a saddle for Bran? I dont remember if that was in the book or not, but why was it in there? I don't think it was just to get Tyrion past Winterfell and the Starks safely. I think it was meant to foreshadow Tyrion designing a harness / saddle for the dragons. I think GRRM or whoever realized Danny riding on the back of a dragon would look absurd on television and were setting-up a plausible solution by creating a "saddle" or structure for dragonriding. It seems like that the people with total control now don't have a problem with absurdity…